Family Issues

By browniema

6 older overprotective brothers. No parents. First year of high school that more than half her brothers go t... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
The ending
๐Ÿฉถ
Epilogue
:)

8

69.9K 1.7K 1K
By browniema

Amelia's P.O.V

"Amelia, are u even listening" Liam said snapping his fingers in front of my face. I looked up at him before shaking my head and lowering y head again. We were currently sat together on the bus, making our way home, i couldn't shake off what Dylan said to me.

"Why are you so quiet did something happen?" He said putting his hand on my shoulder and looking at me wearily.

"tired" was my short and curt reply as i looked out the window.

In the corner of my eye I could see Dylan looking at me to see if i would speak up or not but i ignored his gaze and sighed turning my head fully to look outside.

Flashback

"What the fuck are you on about, what about my brothers?!" I said pushing him off of me.

"They aren't who you think they are" He said sternly looking at me for any source of reaction as if i was going to believe his dumb shit.

"Dylan stop playing around they are my fucking brothers I think I definitely know what they do" I said glaring at him, my chest heaving up and down at the stupid claims he was trying to make.

"Fine tell me what do they do" he said crossing his arms and raising an eyebrow at my puzzled face.

"They are normal people none of them work except Danny and Adam" I said, what more is there?

"Bullshit they all work they just haven't told you" he said his hands now balled up into a fist at his sides. Why the hell is this man so bothered?

"Are you high because you're speaking total fucking nonsense right now" I said putting my hands on my hips, annoyed at this whole interaction.

"Amelia, your brothers are dangerous people, you don't know what they do" Dylan said as I looked at him with a glare that could kill.

"I've had enough of your bullshit" I spoke turning around to walk away but before i could get two steps away from him, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back so my back was against his rock hard chest.

Rude man.

He bent down so i could hear him before whispering into my ear,

"Wednesday at 7 - come to the abandoned hospital on tenth avenue street make sure you don't get caught"

He then gave me a little kiss on my earlobe and let me go, the smirk evident on his stupid face as he walked away.

What.The.Fuck

End of flashback

"Adam texted me saying him and a few of your brothers are gonna pick u up" Liam said once we got off the bus.

I nodded my head quickly, i just wanted to get home right now.

"Are you sick or something? I'm not used to you being this quiet" Liam said holding my face in his hands, looking all over my face to check if i was hurt or anything.

I laughed abit before shaking my head

"No liam I'm fine" I said giving him a smile hoping it would mask the worried look i'm sure was evident.

He smiled back before we got cut off by a honk. I looked to see Adams car waiting for me as i sighed in relief before picking up my bag.

"Bye liam thanks for the ride here" I said giving him a hug.

"No problem bye bitch" he said waving at me, I waved back laughing

Once I made it onto the car I noticed it was Adam Jackson and Chris. I gulped looking out the window.

"Hi sweetheart, how was the trip?" Adam said putting his arm around me giving me a side hug.

"It was good" I said my voice involuntarily going high pitched. I cleared my throat whilst the boys looked at me weirdly.

"No Dylan?" Jackson said leaning forward as Adam drove out of the parking lot.

"Oh he was there but I had no interactions with him" I said changing the radio stations, fiddling around, attempting to hide my uneasiness. Whenever I'm nervous I begin faffing around and my brothers know that but i really hope they don't clock it right now.

"So uh Adam how's work going" I said awkwardly looking over to see if there was any unusual reaction from him.

Instead I got a weird look.

"Amelia you never care about my work why are you asking now?" he questioned raising an eyebrow. Great, definitely subtle Amelia.

"Nothing just wanted to make sure everything's going fine at the company" I said scratching the back of my head. Stupid stupid stupid.

"Awe that's cute it's going fine thanks for asking" he said ruffling my hair.

I gave a half smile before looking down at my lap. Dylan's words kept swarming around my head.

Your brothers are dangerous people

I don't get it they can't be. What does he mean by dangerous?

Drugs?

Stealing stuff?

Murdering people?

No my brothers can't do any of those things it's total bullshit - Dylan was just trynna get in my head. Obviously.

The car stopped and I looked out to see our house.

Thinking about it, our house is quite big, not full on mansion big but big.

I was born in this house though so it couldn't be from the apparent "dangerous" stuff my brothers do.

What the fuck am I saying?

Dylan's getting under my skin and i do not like it. I shook my head and made my way inside the house.

Brandon and Dean were playing a game on the tv, Danny and Elliot were talking on the couch whilst Noah and Jason were eating in the kitchen.

"YAYYY MY FAV BABYS HEREEE" Noah shouted jumping on me making me fall backwards, hurting my back.

"You little bitch" I screeched, that shit hurt.

"LANGUAGE AMELIA" I heard Elliot shout.

"Why are you so goddamn heavy Noah" I shouted as he bear hugged me whilst I lay flat on the ground like a pancake.

"Cuz I'm a big boy" he said standing up and flexing his not there muscles.

I rolled my eyes and stood up, eyeing him up and down.

Wait are the cousins involved in the whole dangerous thing.

I looked cautiously between the three boys.

Hm.

Nahhh

~

"Hey Liam, can I speak to you about something boo?" I asked quickly through the phone.

I decided that I was going to tell liam about everything because I love him to bits and he's my bestfriend and he could probably tell me what's up.

Unfortunately, I had to get the number off Chris' phone because I'm not allowed to have Liam's number. Even though he's my bestfriend

Stupid right?

I'll worry about the fact I have Chris's phone without him knowing later as for now, i need to get to the bottom of this.

"Yeah I have no idea" Liam said, confusion dripping from his words, after I explained everything to him.

"You should know you're there fucking bestfriend whore" I whisper shouted angrily, absolutely useless.

"I'm sorry okay! I don't know anything about dangerous shit got to do with your bros I don't even think it's true, but then again... maybe dean" he said.

I stopped for a minute

Eh I would not be surprised if Dean has done some drugs to be honest.

"Would u like for me to come with you on Wednesday?" he said after a minute or so of silence.

"YES PLEASE" I shouted but I quickly slapped my hand on my mouth. Soon I heard footsteps coming up so I quickly ended the call, preparing myself for the interrogation i was about to get.

"Why did you shout yes please who the fuck is here" Dean said looking around the room with a knife in his hands.

"I saw a quote that one d were getting back together and I got excited" I said quickly running to him and taking the knife out of his hands.

He looked at me with disappointment and shook his head

"Come downstairs we ordered pizza and we're gonna watch a movie" Dean said before walking out.

I let out a deep breathe I didn't even know I was holding before quickly texting Liam saying sorry and that dean came so I had to end it.

I got up and walked downstairs to see everyone on the dining table eating pizza and guess what no space for me.

I rolled my eyes grabbed a piece and went to sit on the couch.

I realised I had Chris's phone on me so I hid it behind a pillow quickly.

"What are you doing?" Danny shouted from the table.

"There's no space so I'm sitting here" I said munching on my pizza.

There was silence for a minute until I heard everyone's chairs scraping the floor.

They all came and piled up in the living room with me which made me smile.

They can't be dangerous people

Right?

Comment and vote for next chapter x
fook me i was such a shi writer at 12 - you guys amaze me for reading this anyways i edited this chapter because i got bored but THANK YOU FOR READING THIS BOOK EVEN THOUGH IT IS WRITTEN HORRENDOUSLY - i do appreciate all the love and support i've received from you guys on this book, you're all incredible.

If you're a first time reader, welcome to my book, writing isn't great but the plot isn't too bad, do enjoy my loves.

(My recent book his fiore is much better with an amazing plot, amazing characters and comical writing - do give it a read if you would like to!!)

- Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362K 12.4K 83
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
139K 3.2K 16
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant โœฟ โœฟ โœฟ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
28.3K 604 36
Book 1 in Love series. After this y'all gonna get a book about Venezio and his love. Warning: this book is pretty cringe and very messed up but ok ร—...
670K 13.6K 46
We have seen over protective brothers, there are maybe 6 , 7 or 8 brothers but what if a girl has 18 brothers, with her over protective parents and c...