Falling 4 U [EXO X OC]

By RuiJuan78

You are Han Yuri. You dislike Sehun but you can't disobey your father's orders to take care of him since he c... More

Oh Sehun
I Hate You
Become A Family
First Kiss
First Love
Trials of Life
Parting
Christmas Eve
Photoshoot
Your Concern
Fake Love
Summer Vacation
Fall in Love Again
Accidental Kiss
Storms of Life
Love Sparkle
Love Bets
Falling 4 U

Missing You

212 7 4
By RuiJuan78

Jongdae came inside the bedroom, he said with a smile, "I'm glad you are awake now." I quickly pulled the blanket to cover my body tightly with fear. Jongdae stepped back while raising his both hands to surrender, he said, "Please don't be afraid of me... I'm not a bad guy." 

I asked in fear, "Then why you kidnapped me?" "This is only a misunderstanding... It wasn't me who tried to kidnap you... I was on my way to the bus stop and I saw you being kidnapped, so I yelled at the guy who tried to kidnap you, he ran away when he saw me. I didn't know where you lived so I brought you here," Jongdae explained.

Jongdae said, "Please excuse me, I only wanna get my pillow because I can't sleep without pillow... You can sleep here, I will sleep in the living room... Please go back to sleep again, now is only 3 AM. I will take you home tomorrow morning." "Sorry for thinking bad of you, Kim Jongdae-ssi," I said, feeling bad. Jongdae smiled and said, "Just call me Jongdae." Jongdae took one pillow and left me alone, he went to the living room to sleep on the couch.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

3 days later.

I was almost kidnapped again when I left Soobin's house in the morning. I quickly took out the pepper spray given by Soobin and sprayed it into the eyes of the guy who was trying to kidnap me. I took off the guy's mask and it turned out that the guy was Junmyeon. Junmyeon ran away after his face was revealed.

I called Jongdae and told him that I was willing to be a witness. Jongdae asked me to stay with him for my safety. Soobin agreed with Jongdae because she thought Jongdae could protect me 24/7, so I stayed with Jongdae. I slept in Jongdae's bedroom while Jongdae slept on the couch in the living room.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

2 months later.

I had spent my days by working at Soobin's dad's company and going back and forth to the court. Everything went smoothly with Minseok's case because all the evidence began to refer to Junmyeon. I braved myself and threw away all my shame to reveal what had happened to me in the hotel room to everyone in the courtroom as a witness. I also revealed that Junmyeon had tried to kidnap me.

In the end, Junmyeon was sentenced to 15 years in prison because the judge decided that Jumyeon was guilty of murder, attempted rape and attempted kidnapping. Minseok's parents seemed satisfied with the Judge's decision even though I could still see the sadness in their eyes because of losing their beloved son.

I went to cemetery to visit Minseok's grave. I told Minsoek the court decision and I apologized to Minseok for what had happened. I asked Minseok to forgive me. I cried at Minseok's grave, remembering all the happy moments we spent together. Had all of this not happened, Minseok and I would have been happily married, that was what I believed.

I moved back to my house. Once in a while, Soobin and Kyungsoo or Baekhyun and Chanyeol or Jongdae would come to visit me to cheer me up. For the first time in my life, I felt so lonely. When I sat on the couch, I could see Sehun sitting on the couch while watching TV, then he disappeared. When I was eating in the kitchen, I could see Sehun eating his meal while looking at me, then he disappeared. Suddenly I missed Sehun very much.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I went to the prison to visit Sehun. I met a girl who also wanted to visit Sehun. The prison guard told me that Sehun refused to see me but Sehun was willing to see the girl. When I was about to leave, I met Lay, we only exchanged greetings with a smile before I left.

I assumed that Sehun already had a girlfriend and he needed his girlfriend more than he needed me, his older sister. I had always told Sehun to stop liking me all this time, but when Sehun really did, why did I feel sad?

I stopped by the mini mart to buy some cans of beer before I went home. Getting drunk by myself at home was actually sucks, but at least I didn't have to go home by myself while being drunk, for my safety.

I went to take a shower once I arrived home, then I drank the beers while watching drama. I lay down on the sofa when I started to feel drunk. I suddenly saw Sehun, he was standing before my eyes and staring at me without saying anything. "Ahh... I must be really drunk now," I mumbled, then I laughed by myself.

I looked at Sehun while saying drunkenly, "Today... I came to see you but you didn't want to see me... But... When that girl came to see you... You met her... I feel so jealous of that girl now... I always told you to stop liking me... But now I don't want you to give up on me." I hiccuped.

I looked at my dad's picture hanging on the wall and said drunkenly with hiccups, "Appa... Sehun has a girlfriend now...  He is happy now... Appa, you must be happy too, right?... Everyone is happy now except me... Appa...  Why have I never been lucky in love?... Everyone I love leaves me... First eomma... Then appa... Also Kris... And Minseok... I even got cheated by Luhan... Why all of this happened to me, appa?... Can you tell me why?" Tears began rolling down my face and I cried while laughing drunkenly. Then I fell to sleep on the sofa in the living room.

I woke up in the morning and suddenly I wanted to throw up. I walked leaving the sofa, heading to the bathroom while holding my head that felt heavy. I saw the naked Sehun in the bathroom. I ignored it because I knew it was just my hallucination. I vomited into the toilet and then I washed my face in the sink.  When I turned to see Sehun again, he was still there, standing nakedly with his back facing me, he turned his head to look at me in silence.

I left the bathroom while saying, "I'm definitely still drunk. There's no way Sehun is here, he is still in the prison." I went to my bedroom to continue my sleep. When I woke up 2 hours later, I saw Sehun again, he was shirtless, leaning on the edge of my bed and staring at me in silence.

I pulled my blanket to cover my face, I shouted irritably, "Aaa!!! I must have gone crazy!!!" I talked to myself behind my blanket, "I think my brain has been damaged because of drinking too much beers... Why did I start hallucinating Sehun in a sexy way? I'm not a pervert... I think I really miss him, that's why I keep seeing him everywhere." I tried to peek from behind my blanket. Sehun was still there, smiling at me.

I left my bedroom immediately and went to take a shower. When I returned to my bedroom to get dressed, Sehun had disappeared. I left my house to take a walk to clear my mind.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

1 week later.

Jongdae called me, telling me that he was on his way to my house to return my belongings which left behind in his apartment. I left my bedroom and went to the living room to wait for Jongdae to come. I was surprised when I saw Sehun at the main door.

I approached Sehun and said happily, "Why didn't you tell noona if you are coming home today? If I knew I would prepare something delicious to eat for you." Sehun asked, "Noona, do you miss me?" "No," I answered with a lie. Sehun asked again, "Noona, do you feel lonely when I'm not around?" "No, of course not. Why should I feel lonely? Soobin and the others always accompany me all this time," I lied.

Sehun stepped closer to me, he brought his mouth close to my ear and said in half whisper, "Be careful... Noona's nose will turn into a pinocchio nose if noona lies." I stepped back and looked away while saying, "I didn't lie."

My cellphone suddenly rang. Soobin called me, asking me if I wanted to hang out with her. I told Soobin that Jongdae would come to my house so I couldn't go anywhere. Sehun looked at me and asked, "Who is Jongdae?" "He is the lawyer of Minseok's case," I replied.

When Jongdae arrived at my house, he handed me a shopping bag while saying, "Please check again your belongings to see if there are any left behind in my place." I checked my belongings, then I said with a smile, "Everything is here. Nothing is left in your place. Thank you very much for bringing it here for me." Jongdae smiled and said, "You are welcome. I have to go now, I still have other things to do. Bye Yuri." "Bye Jongdae," I replied with a smile. Jongdae smiled at Sehun and then left.

Sehun looked at me and asked curiously, "How can noona's belongings be left in his place?" "Because I stayed in his apartment for more than 2 months. When I left his apartment, some of my belongings were left behind in his place," I answered. Sehun stared at me and said unhappily, "You two must be close, huh? Calling each other by first name... Is he single?" I nodded. 

Sehun stared at me with cold gaze and said, "So... When I was suffering in jail, noona was having fun with him." "I stayed with Jongdae because Junmyeon tried to kidnap me. Soobin thought it would be safer for me if I stayed with Jongdae. Besides, I was the witness of Minseok's case, so staying with Jongdae made us easier to discuss about the case," I explained. 

To stop Sehun from asking me more about Jongdae, I immediately said, "Come on, let's have lunch outside. Let's go to your favorite restaurant." Sehun nodded. We left home right away and went to Sushi Kaishin restaurant.

Sehun and I went to the park to take a walk after lunch. "Sehun-ah, I'm really sorry... Because of me, you have to spend 3 months in jail," I said with guilt. "Actually, only 2 months and 3 weeks," Sehun replied. I looked at Sehun in confusion and asked, "What do you mean?" "I was released from the prison 1 week sooner because I behaved well in the prison," Sehun replied. 

I asked in surprise, "Really??" Sehun nodded. I asked while looking at Sehun, "Then why didn't you come home sooner?" "I did," Sehun replied without looking at me. I argued, "No, you didn't! I didn't see you come home!" Sehun argued, "Noona saw me at home!" I was puzzled, "Huh?" 

Sehun looked at me and said, "I plan to keep it secret from noona, but since noona doesn't believe me, then I have to tell noona that noona actually saw me at home when noona was drunk that day." I said confusedly, "Wait a minute... Does that mean you were really at home when I was drunk?" 

Sehun smiled cheerfully and said, "Noona said noona was lonely, noona really missed me, noona didn't want me to give up on noona and..." Sehun didn't continue his words. I looked at Sehun and asked curiously, "And what?" Sehun smirked at me and said, "Noona saw me naked."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 89 22
an 18 years old girl who went to live with her father in korea and her life changes from that time.... hahaha okay first you go and have some fun wit...
76 0 12
Short Stories of the highs and lows of love, friendships, and life. Different stories with no connection. OT12 EXO Members! Enjoy. **Not Imagines-S...
9.2K 366 14
You are Wu Xiao Wei. You run away from home to avoid the arranged marriage and then you meet the naughty Kim Jong In, the arrogant Kim Jun Myeon, the...
25.8K 988 44
A love story between a girl who is cheerful but doesnot believe in love and a boy who falls for her and makes her believe in love