The Get-Together 》 Seulrene

By jichungpwarkk

Seulgi was brokenhearted. She promised that she'll never love anyone as much as she loved Krystal. Because of... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI [End]

Chapter III

4.5K 132 121
By jichungpwarkk

Seulgi made her way first in their small house since the shorter woman's sister called her.

The call consumed her three minutes and Joohyun, obviously, didn't saw the younger woman.

So she decided to go to their house right away.

When she entered the house, it was small but she thinks they'll fit. And a bear was nowhere to be found in the living room.

Joohyun smiled and went to their room. She guessed that Seulgi she met years ago was still the same.

An adorable and good-looking bear she had feelings for when they were still in high school.

Then there.

She found the monolidded woman's body flatly lying on the bed that was on the right side.

So Joohyun took the other bed and sat down on the edge of it.

Even though Joohyun had left Korea 7 years ago, she still finds the younger attractive for her.

She stared on Seulgi's back and scanned her, head to toe.

She knew, starting this day, their conversations will be that awkward.

'I think these feelings didn't fade.'

Then the raven-haired woman heaved a sigh and decided to take a nap for the mean time since she was still feeling the jetlag.

---

10:57 A.M

The oldest in the 7th house was the first on who woke up and fixed herself for lunch.

She saw how Seulgi was really into her deep sleep.

Her mouth was open, her hair was super messy and her tshirt was lifted a little bit but failed to cover her wonderful abs.

Joohyun was stunned when she found the monolidded woman's abs for the first time.

She stared at Seulgi's abs up to her kissable lips. She stared at it for seconds and began licking her own. Joohyun shook her head and stood up.

After her hair got tied in a bun, she stood beside Seulgi's bed and thinking what she should do to wake her up.

She got an idea.

Joohyun wants to try the first and simplest method.

"Seulgi."

The older woman lightly shook her body, left to right. No signs of the bear waking up.

"Seulgi, wake up."

She gave light pats on the cheeks but still no sign.

And then the last craziest strategy she thought and a grin made ul its way on the older's lips.

"Seulgiii~ wake up. Time for lunch."

She whined while she slowly lied down on Seulgi's body and wrapped her arms around it.

Seulgi's eyes jolted open and was shocked to see everything got escalated up quickly.

The younger was very shocked to see that Joohyun was lying on top of her that made Seulgi jump out of the bed and fell on the floor.

Seulgi was on top of Joohyun, and it felt like the world was slowing down.

Both were having eye contact and stayed on what their position was.

But Seulgi stood up when she snapped back to reality. She helped the shorter woman to get up and both were blushing like crazy.

"Sorry. I-i'll just go to the bathroom."

Seulgu bowed to her and left the room with ears fully colored red.

"What was that?"

The taller muttered under her breath while she made her way to the bathroom and fixed herself.

Meanwhile..

After Seulgi had left the room, Joohyun's face was red like a tomato.

She can't stop smiling widely but was too embarrassed to face the younger.

She decided to go off without her since it was almost 11:00.

"I'll go ahead, Seulgi."

"Okay. I'll folow."

Seulgi yelled from the bathroom.

She stared at her reflection for a few seconds after grinning like an idiot.

She chuckled and her mind flashed what just happened earlier. She started fixing herself.

---

"Woah. These foods are already suitable for a whole village."

Yerim, the youngest, looked very surprised about their lunch on a huge dining table.

"Yeah. I think we can't finish this whole thing up."

Followed Sooyoung, resting her arms around the younger.

There were seven small tables followed behind the huge dining table each has two chairs facing each other.

The girls sat down on their corresponding seat.

Each table is now occupied, facing each other except Joohyun.

She rested her chin on her palm while her arms rested on the table waiting for the monolidded woman.

Then after few seconds, she found the younger wearing a sweater with a sweatpants with her hair resting on her shoulders.

Joohyun immediately sat up straight and smiled at the woman which was returned with a bright eye-blinding eyesmile.

The raven-haired woman's sight was just Seulgi walking towards her in slow motion.

Her heartbeat fasten its pace and her stomach feeling all the butterflies again since high school.

"Did you eat already?"

"I didn't eat yet. I was waiting for you."

Then Seulgi's mouth formed to an 'O' shape.

"The others already started eating. Let's eat."

Seulgi had put down her phone on the table while Joohyun was just simply staring at her.

"Well. Hello partner? Are you still there?"

The brunette waved her hand infront of Joohyun's face and chuckled when the older flinched.

"U-uh. L-let's go."

Joohyun covered her face, feeling embarrassed and immediately got herself her lunch.

Seulgi shook her head and giggled at the cute action.

'You still look like a bunny though.'

---

When Seulgi got the amount of food she needed on her plate, she went back to their table.

Joohyun was the first one who arrived on the table and didn't waste time savoring the food.

The older didn't dare to glance at the brunette when she remembered what happened earlier.

She was still embarrassed about it and eating like there was no one infront of her.

"So Hyun, how was back there in your hometown?"

The bunny-like-woman's ears perked up when she heard the nickname she wanted to hear for so long.

"It was okay, i guess."

"Oh. I see."

Then silence began to wrap their atmosphere due to each other's awkwardness.

"What course did you take there?"

"I took Med. You?"

"Engineering."

Joohyun nodded and added a spoonful of rice into her mouth. She secretly praised herself from talking normally with her.

She expected that she'll talk to her awkwardly and full of stammering.

Then the familiar silence is starting to wrap their conversation up again.

"After 20 minutes, get ready for a bunch of games."

Moonbyul yelled, enough for the girls to hear. Everyone nodded and started to continue their unfinished business.

---

After 20 minutes..

Everyone had gathered around the table that Yongsun and Moonbyul had occupied a while ago.

"Okay guys. The games are just pure fun. You need to play with your pair in each gamr. No killjoys, no backing out, and most importantly have fun."

Moonbyul explained and had a smile on her lips.

"First game, the pepero game."

Seulgi was new to the game same as Joohyun. They couldn't sink in the new information that they heard a while ago.

"We'll demonstrate incase one of you don't know."

"You really want to demonstrate just for you to kiss me, don't you?"

Moonbyul asked with full cheesiness in her voice and wiggled her eyebrows which made the squad crack up in laughter.

Yongsun just hit her shoulders lightly with a playful look on her face.

The oldest opened a packet of pepero and grabbed one chocolate stick. The top part of the pepero was on her lips and stood up infront of her girlfriend.

Moonbyul start leaning in and her lips landed on the bottom part of the pepero.

The couple started eating the choco stick inch by inch until they're only a centimeter apart from each other's lips.

The older stopped eating her part and Moonbyul tilted her head on the left to avoid themselves from kissing.

Finally, the younger stopped and cut out her part left and finished the demonstration easily.

Joohyun was already sweating in cold sweats and was trembling badly.

Seulgi nodded and immediately realized the game's instructions.

Her eyes almost popped out from its sockets and played with her fingers.

"Clear?"

The pairs who are part of the game bodded and the couple gave each pair one packet of pepero.

"There's no time limit. The pair whose the fastest to consume 5 chocolate sticks wins the game."

The players nodded and positioned themselves infront of their partners.

Seulgi had an idea and discussed the strategy to the older and agreed.

"Okay. In 3..2..1.. START!"

The older immediately put one on her lips, not doing anything and Seulgi started eating out the first choco stick inch by inch swiftly.

Joohyun could only do was to watch her lips going towards her as she consumes the pepero. She forces not to be so awkward and just squeals internally.

After the first stick was eaten by Seulgi, Joohyun puts another one and so on.

"Okay. Done!"

Seulgi yelled while the pair raised their two arms up.

The monolidded woman was literally sweating and wiped her sweats, unknowingly Joohyun saw the act and thinks she was so hot doing that.

"Wow. Seulgi being competitive is really hot!"

Moonbyul teases and laughs. The brunette had a disgusted look on her face and chuckled.

"Okay, you both can sit down. The pairs who lost the game, prepare for the next game."

Yongsun reported and the other players who lost groaned.

The taller breaks into a smile and asks a highfive from Joohyun and was gladly accepted.

---

2:38 PM

The games has finished and the oldest announced that they could already dip and swim away.

Everyone changed their casual clothes to their swimming attires.

After Joohyun changed her clothes, she sat down in one of the benches near the beach.

She was just glancing at the beautiful view of the beach.

Then she saw Seulgi getting carried by Moonbyul and Jennie with tons of laughters.

"Yah! Stop! HAHAHA-- STOP! HAHAHA!"

While Moonbyul carries the brunette, Jennie tickles Seulgi at the same time.

Then they threw Seulgi on thr beach and ran off while laughing their asses off.

Joohyun was enjoying them having fun.

Then after a few seconds, Seulgi stood up and left the water to catch those girls.

Later on, somebody sat down beside Joohyun.

The raven-haired woman looked at the person and found out it was Seungwan, their bestfriend.

"Hi Joohyun. Long time no see."

"Hello Seungwan. Yeah. 7 years?"

Seungwan flashed a bright smile and pulled Joohyun in an embrace.

"How are you?"

"I'm fine as always."

The younger nodded and sat down confortably on the bench.

"I don't want to rush things up but I have a question."

Joohyun hummed and looked at the woman curiously.

"Why did you left seven years ago without saying goodbye to us?"

"Oh.."

"I'm sorry if that makes you uncomfortable but why?"

Joohyun looked away and looked at the ground while playing with her fingers.

"I was.. uhm.."

"Go on. You can think about it first."

"I swear I have a good reason on why did I leave you without saying anything to you guys."

Joohyun looked around to see if there's a sign of Seulgi around. She heaved a sigh before telling everything.

"I was keeping this for like years now. Since our first year in high school."

Seungwan just decided to keep quiet and listened.

Joohyun stopped when she heard yellings coming towards them.

It was just Jennie and Moonbyul running for their lives and Seulgi followed by.

The two jumped on the water with Seulgi following and jumping on them.

"Why did you throw me, huh?!"

Seulgi shouted playfully and they had a playful wrestling in the middle of the water.

"Go on."

Joohyun heard Seungwan signalling her to continue.

"This talk is just between you and me. I don't want Seulgi knowing this conversation."

"Got it. Continue."

The older heaved a sigh and began to continue. Seungwan was predicting what she was going to tell.

"I had--"

"You had feelings for Seulgi?"

Joohyun's shocked face made Seungwan giggle. The older can't believe she had said.

"H-how did y-you--"

"It's obvious, Hyun."

Joohyun thought about it and nodded uneasily. Seungwan was right.

"It started when we met at school. And it grew when we became close friends to bestfriends. She told me one time in 10th grade that she's serious about this girl, who was Krystal."

"Oh.."

Seungwan guessed it right what she thought about. It's all about Seulgi and Krystal.

"Everything changed when I avoided her all the time until the end of the year. Tiffany-unnie told me that she didn't want to see me feeling the all agony while with Seulgi and we moved back to the States again."

Seungwan was speechless. It was Seulgi all the time.

"I'm sorry that Seulgi didn't feel anything from you. That numb bear.."

"No no no. It's not Seulgi's fault and don't apologize. It was me who had feelings for the wrong person."

The younger was dead speechless and every word Joohyun said pangs on to her heart.

Their gaze went to the three women playing in the water on the far distance.

"Until now? You still like her?"

"I don't know."

That made the younger nod and gave a pat on her back. She rubbed it and smiled.

"I'm here for you. I'll help you understand your feelings for now."

They returned smiles and their attention went to the monolidded woman that was jogging towards their position with a wet self.

"Hey. What did I miss?"

"Nothing."

The youngest deadpanned and folded her arms while her legs are crossed.

"You're mean, Wan."

Seulgi pouted and stomped her feet on the ground. The brunette heard Joohyun giggling at the side and her gaze went to her.

"Hi Hyunnie."

Seulgi showed her brightest eye smile.

"Hello Seul."

Of course, Joohyun didn't want to be rude and just returned a smile.

Seulgi ran back to the two women in the water while grinning so widely. The brunette looked like an idiot smiling so wide.

"Now, let me help you understand your feelings."

The younger giggled and stood up, leaving her on the bench.

'I hope this bear will take good care of Joohyun soon or I will break this bear's bones.'

Wendy says to herself and cracked her knuckles.

---

Joohyun went back to their house and decided to lay down just a little bit.

Everyone, except the raven-haired woman, was already in the water, swimming their lives out.

But Seulgi wasn't with them. She was munching down her food since she felt hungry and thought about grabbing a little bit of snack.

She observed that the older was nowhere to be found in the water. So she went to their shared house and got inside.

"Hyun?"

"Yeah?"

A groggy reply was heard in their room, and found Joohyun lying down on her bed.

"Sleeping already? No fun, Hyun-ah."

"For 3 minutes, Kang."

Joohyun whined and covered her body with her huge comforter.

"No more 3 minuted for you, Bae."

Seulgi decided to get rid off of the comforter and carried the older.

"Hey Kang Seulgi!! Put me down!"

Joohyun started kicking her feet in the air and Seulgi puts her down immediately. The older gave up and was coming with the monolid woman.

"We're here to have fun, you know."

Joohyun was shocked when Seulgi held and intertwined their hands and dragged the woman to the seawater.

The older thinks that their hands were fitting perfectly.

"Ey Seulgi. What's with the 'holding-hands-while-walking'? What does that supposed to mean?"

Seungwan wriggled her eyebrows on the older and Seulgi just replied her with a smug on her face.

"Come on."

Seulgi splashed some water around her and the older was reallt up to a water fight.

"Water fight!!"

Jennie yelled and everyone began splashing water to anyone near them.

Obviously, the squad was pretty much enjoying and it's still the first day.

But Joohyun was enjoying with Seulgi most of the time, though.

---

5:59 PM

The girls decided to cut the fun off and changed their clothes since it was already getting dark.

They got their lunch from the resort but tonight will be the starting point of them cooking their own meal.

But the oldest knew that not everyone knows how to cook, so they decided to give tasks; washing the dishes, cooking the meal and preparing their dining table.

Joohyun and Wendy was in charged of cooking their dinner for tonight. The two evil maknaes, Sooyoung and Yerim, will wash the dishes and Seulgi and Jisoo will prepare their dining table; preparing the plates, cups and the utensils.

The other will have their tasks om the following days.

"This is gonna be a piece of cake. Unlike you two."

Seulgi teases the two youngest in the squad which they chased her off around the beach.

Meanwhile, Joohyun and Wendy were starting off preparing the ingredients and tools to use.

"Yah Kang Seulgi! Don't run off and escape your task!"

The two in the kitchen heard Yongsun's yell from the distance.

"I'm not escaping my task, Yong-unnie! These two are chasing after me but unfortunately they can't!"

Seulgi shouted from afar while panting and laughing her lungs out.

Joohyun and Seungwan heard that and they giggled at the monolidded woman's cheekiness.

"The bear is being bad again. Teasing my kids."

The shorter woman let out a chuckle and continued what she was doing.

"She has always been this cheeky, you know."

The two chuckles and starting placing the neatly cut vegetables on the side.

Meanwhile..

"Seulgi-ya! Let's start preparing!"

The brunette was seen jogging towards Jisoo with sweat around her face.

"Okay. Let me breathe for one second."

Seulgi panted and clapped her hands.

"Okay, chop chop!"

They started preparing everything.

---

6:47 PM

Just in time they finished preparing the dining tables, the other two in the kitchen were down cooking their meal for tonight.

Joohyun and Wendy was preparing their dinner with electric fans so they didn't sweat a lot. The older saw Seulgi tied her hair up into a bun and was sweating big time.

The raven was carrying a face towel with her. Stood up infront of Srulgi and wiped her huge sweats away while fanning her.

Seulgi was surprised. Her face began heating up and suddenly flinched, surprising the shorter woman.

"O-oh. I'm sorry--"

"Oh no no no.. it's fine. I'm fine, thank you."

The oldest called for everyone's attention to start eating and they just went to their table.

They ate silently. Neither of the two were talking nor chatting. They kept their mouths shut the whole dinner due to the awkwardness.

---

9:27 PM

After they finished eating dinner, the girls went back to their houses briefly to rest for a moment, including Sooyoung and Yerim who already washed the dishes.

Hyejin or Hwasa called them out again for the drinking session. Since no one is underage, they chose to have fun drinking and be wasted tonight.

Her and Wheein bought the drinks from a store and there were shitloads of them.

Hwasa excalimed after putting down a container with loads of alcoholic drinks. They cheered and Rosé brought her guitar with her, just for them not to let the night end without music.

The bottles of beer has been given to everyone except Joohyun and Seulgi, and the monolidded woman got two bottles; for her and for Joohyun.

She gave the beer and went back to her seat.

Seulgi and Joohyun were seated across each other and both was stealing glances of each other.

The strumming of the guitar and the melodic voices of Rosé and Yongsun was loud enough for everyon to hear but Seulgi's mind was louder.

'I think I like her.'

'Should I tell her that I like her? Or nah? Uhm i think no. It's too early to confess.'

'Ugh my mind is messed up.'

She stole a glance at the older for the nth time already and took a sip on her beer.

She noticed Joohyun was grinning so wide and looking at God-knows-where while drinking her beer. It was still half of the beer but is she drunk already?

"Penny for your thoughts?"

Amber snaps Seulgi to reality and the monolid woman needs to go to the comfort room.

"Haha. Excuse me for a bit, let me go to the comfort room."

Seulgi stood ul and jogged towards their house. She went inside quickly and did what she wanted to do.

After doing her things, she heard their front foor creaked loudly. She sloely got outside the comfort room as fast as she can.

She was sneaking behind the wall and heard footsteps that was coming towards her position; nearer and nearer.

She peeked and saw a woman's back. She immediately pinned her against the wall and analyzed the woman.

It was Joohyun.

She heaved a sjgh in relief and put her hands on her chest.

"Gosh. It's you. I thought it was some--"

A pair of lips landed on her lips, which didn't let her finish her sentence.

Joohyun closed her eyes and encircled her arms around the taller's neck while pushing herself to press their lips harder.

She had no choice but return the kiss and held her waist slowly.

Seulgi noticed how rough and needy was Joohyun's kisses, clarifies that she's already drunk.

But the monolidded woman returns passionate and gentle kisses which made Joohyun turn on.

Seulgi pulled away.

"W-why did y-you stop?"

Joohyun leans on Seulgi's neck and starts planting kisses on the slender neck. The brunette stopped the older and sighed.

"You're drunk, Hyun. Something will definitely happen if I didn't stop you."

"I don't care if something will happen after, Seulgi. I just want you and you only."

Seulgi is pretty sure she's drunk. She just pulled her in an embrace and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"I know that you're drunk already. If you'll continue on drinking you'll have a bad case of hangover tomorrow. So I'll tuck you to bed."

Both lay down together and the brunetter wrapped the woman with her warm arms and let her sleep.

After a few minutes, the raven fell asleep. Seulgi decided to have another bottle and slowly got away from her body. She went back to the circle and after closing the door silently.

'I have my respect's on you, Hyun. I'm not gonna do things to you that i'll be regretting anyways.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.4K 1.6K 21
My life is a mess, everything is wrong, when I will be happy? Just once. Let me find a person or something that can make me happy and be a reason to...
127K 5K 51
Losing someone important is heartbreaking, especially if that person is the one you'd promise to spend the rest of your life with. When her previous...
110K 4.7K 16
where in lisa is the only one who is in love between her and irene but she asks for fourteen days to feel the way their love was before. after fourte...
22.2K 945 33
Sometimes hate was just love all along. Joohyun didn't understand her negative feelings toward Seulgi....until one stormy night. TW: Internalized H...