Manan Dill Se Dhadkan Tak

By lovelylittlefairy

Higest rank:- #4 in fanfiction #4 in nandini A college rock star and a nerdy girl. But what will happen when... More

Prologue
Part 1 (Hate & Forgiveness)
Part 2 (Reunion part 1)
Part 3 (Reunion part 2)
Part 4 (Plan)
Part 5 ( Old happy memories)
Part 6 (Manan meet)
Part 7 ( Manan moments)
Part 8 (Bonfire)
Part 9 (New entry)
Part 10 (Masti)
Part 11 (You are mine)
Part 12 (Manik Vs Rohan)
Part 13 (Kiss)
Part 14 (Flashback)
Part 15 (Cabir baba)
Part 16 (Warning and challenge)
Part 17 (Dill hara)
Part 18 (Confuse Soul)
Part 19 (Carnival )
Part 20 (Annoyed Manik)
Part 21 {Party (Part 1)}
Part 22 {Party (Part 2)}
Part 23 (The answer)
Part 24 (She left me)
Part 25 (Number!!!)
Part 26 (Rival)
Part 27 (Step 1)
Part 28 (Step 2)
Part 29 (Final step complete)
Part 30 (Shocking Nandini)
Part 31 (Threatened)
Part 32 (Outburst)
Part 33 (Manik left??)
Part 34 (Dill ki Dharkan)
Part 35 (Deal)
Part 36(Angry Malhotra)
Part 37 (In Big trouble)
Part 38 (Truth is out:1)
Part 39 (Truth is out:2)
Part 40 (decision)
Part 41 (The pain in heart)
Part 42 (End Of Us?)
Part 43 (Hide And Seek)
Part 44 (Our time)
Part 45 (Separation?)
Part 46 (Big Mess)
Part 47 (Distance)
Part 48 (Will it work?)
Part 49 (Secret Meet)
Part 51 (Engagement)
Part 52 (Promise)
Part 53 (Table Has Turned)
Part 54 (The Truth)
Part 55 (Trust)
Part 56 (Accident)
Part 57 (Cavya)
Part 58 (Kidnapped?)
Part 59 (Investigation)
Part 60 (Innocent)
Part 61 (All Is Well)

Part 50 (Duble Trouble)

2.9K 252 98
By lovelylittlefairy

2600 words!!!

Please do inline comments. I love them.....

Nandini came inside her room. Suddenly the light of her room was on. Nandini looked at the door and saw her whole family was standing there. Nandini was shocked.

Nandini:- Ap sab yeha? (You all here?)

All:- Happy Birthday Nandini.

Nandini smiled fully. Arya and Abhi came and hugged Nandini.

Arya:- Happy birthday little sister.

Nandini:- Thank you bhai(brother).

Abhi side hugged Nandini. Nandini's parents came and hugged her also. Yeash kissed Nandini's forehead.

Yeash:- Meri choti si Princess ab kitni badi ho gayi hai. (My little princess has become so big now.)

Vandita:- Mere liye tho abhi bhi meri choti si gudiya hi hain. ( For me you are still my little doll.)

Nandini smiled.

Nandini :- Itna sukha sukha wish nahi chalega. Where is my gifts? (Such a dry wish will not work. Where is my gift?)

Nandini said rising her eyebrow.  Other smiled.

Arya:- Gifts tho ab nahi milegi sister. Uske liye apko wait karna parega.    (Gifts will not be available now sister. For that you have to wait.)

Nandini pout at Arya and hugged Yeash. Yeash cared her hair.

Nandini :- Tik hai. Par papa apka gift? ( OK. But Dad your gift?)

Nandini said breaking the hug. Yeash placed his hand on her cheek.

Yeash:- This year your papa will give you the best gift of your life.

Nandini was little bit confused.

Nandini :- What do you mean by that dad?

Yeash smiled.

Yeash:- You will get to know that tonight. Wait till then.

Arya:- By the way why are you not on bed at this hour of night?

Nandini freezed on her place. She didn't know what to answer. Abhi also started sweating.

Yeash:- Yes why are you not on bed? Everything is fine?

Nandini smiled nervously.

Nandini:- Yeah Dad everything is fine. Suddenly my sleep broke so thought to take some fresh air.

Yeash and Arya nodded understanding the matter.

Vandita:- Chalo ab sab jao sone. Meri beti ko sone do. Kal subha pooja bhi hain. Subha subha utna parega. (Let's all go to sleep now. Let my daughter sleep. There is also puja tomorrow morning. Have to get up early in the morning.)

Arya:- Good night Nandu.

Nandini :- Good night bhai(brother).

Arya left pulling her hair. Vandita cupped her face and kissed her forehead. Yeash cared her hair.

Yeash and Vandita :- Good night bacha(child).

Nandini :- Good night mom dad.

Yeash and Vandita also left from there. Abhi was still standing there. He wanted to ask something but didn't know how to ask.

Abhi:- Umm...

Nandini smiled and held Abhi's hand.

Nandini:- Don't worry bhai(brother). Manik is alright now.

Abhi smiled.

Abhi:- Good night.

Abhi also left from there. Nandini took a deep breath.

Nandini:- Thank you ayyappa(God) everything is alright. They didn't get any ideas about my visit to Manik. Please ayyappa (God) make this birthday memorable for me. Please make Manik mine. I don't want anything in this world.

Nandini prayed while joining her hand. After that she went sleep while recalling her moments with Manik. On the other hand Manik was also laying on bed and remembering his moments with Nandini. Suddenly Manik sat up on bed.

Manik:- Shit shit shit how can I forget? It's Nandini's birthday. She was with me few minutes ago. I didn't even wished her.

Manik slapped his head.

Manik:- How can be I am so careless? I have to do something. I have to meet her tomorrow. At morning I have to meet Cabir and Dhruv and discuss it. Damn it! I miss the chance to wish her first.

Manik with heavy heart went to sleep. It's morning now. Manik freshen up. He thought to meet his friends and discussed what to do farther. He climbed down from stairs. He came to leaving room. He saw his father was talking to some people who's back was facing him. He just ignored them and started walking towards the exit.

Vikram:- Manik!

Manik's father voice stopped him. He turned around.

Vikram :- Come here. Look who came to see you.

Manik didn't have any interest. But he still went to his father and saw Veebha was sitting with an old man. Seeing Manik there, Veebha got up from her sit and jumped on Manik.

Veebha :- How are you Manik? Long time no see. I missed you so much.

Manik forcefully broke the hug and gave a froce smile to her.

Manik :- I'm fine Veebha. How are you?

Veebha :- Seen you Now all is well.

Veebha gave Manik a wink. Manik was feeling uncomfortable.

Vikram :- Seems like you know each other.

Veebha :- Of course Uncle. We were college sweetheart.

Manik :- No we were just classmate.

Veebha :- Oh come on Manik. Do not hide from your dad.

Manik :- Mai kuch chupa nahi raha hu. Jo Sach hai bass wohi bol raha hu. (I am not hiding anything. I am speaking only what is true.)

Manik turned towards his father.

Manik :- Why you called me dad?

Vikram :- Why are you in so much hurry Manik. Come and sit with us for while.

Manik :- Umm... Dad. I have to go to visit Cabir and Dhruv. They must be waiting for me.

Vikram :- Now you have to changed these habits of yours. You are going to a family man after all. You must give your family time.

Veebha blushed. Manik was confused.

Manik :- Sorry dad. I didn't get you what you trying to say.

Vikram :- I fixed your wedding with Veebha. You are getting married with her with in a week.

Manik was shocked.

Manik :- What???

Veebha gave Manik a shyly smile. Manik was boiling in anger.

Manik:- How could you do this dad? You don't even ask for my opinion even once.

Vikram:- I know what will be your opinion. I did what is best for you. I hope you will do as I say.

Manik:- I am your son dad. I will do whatever I feel like. You know that very well.

Manik left from there. Vikram gave Veebha and her dad a nervous smile.

Vikram:- Today's kid! They are so difficult. But I am sure Manik will come around.

Veebha's dad:- Of course Mr. Malhotra that I can understand. Take your time. I just want our friendship to be more strong then before. Even Veebha like Manik from college days. So you can understand what I am trying to say.

Vikram:- Of course Mr. Anand. You just keep faith in me. Surely we will be more than business partners.

Mr. Anand:- Then I will take my leave now.

All stood up. Vikram and Mr. Anand shook there hand. Veebha gave Vikam a smile and left from there with her father. Manik was sitting in cafee waiting for Cabir and Dhruv. He was restless and hell irritated.

Manik:- Where the hell these guys?

After sometimes later Cabir and Dhruv came.

Cabir:- What's up romeo?

Cabir said while sitting down on chair. Manik gave him an angry glare. Cabir was confused.

Cabir:- What happened? Why are you so much angry?

Manik:- Is this time to come? From last 30 minutes I am waiting for you guys.

Dhruv:- Chill Manik. Why are you getting so hyper?

Manik:- Here my life became living hell and you asking why I am getting so hyper?

Cabir:- Cool down Manik. Tell us what happened.

Manik:- Dad fixed my marriage.

Dhruv was drinking water but spit on Cabir the whole water. Cabir didn't get the chance to react.

Cabir:- Dhruv!!

Dhruv seems like he didn't even listened.

Dhruv:- What? Marriage? With whom?

Manik:- You won't believe with whom.

Cabir took some tissue paper and started wiping his face.

Cabir:- Just say the name yaar. Don't create a suspence.

Manik:- It's Veebha.

Cabir:- You mean our college's Veebha?

Manik:- Yeah.

Dhruv suddenly started laughing.

Dhruv:- Oh man you are gone for sure.

Manik gave him angry glare.

Cabir:- Did you talked to uncle?

Manik:- Dad is not ready to listen to me.  Today is Nandini's birthday. I want to meet her wish her but don't know to do that. You know what even God can't see me happy. (may be writer also 🤭🤭)

Cabir:- Let's solve one problem at once. Let's forget about the marriage thing for sometimes focus on Nandini's birthday.

Dhruv:- But how will you enter the house. If they see you in their area also, they will report it to police.

Manik:- I know. If my dad got to know about this may be he will do my marriage tomorrow only.

Cabir was thinking something.

Cabir:- I have an idea. But I think it will be little risky. If you got caught you have no chance of survival.

Manik:- Tell me the idea quickly. I am in now do or die situation.

Cabir then tell them his idea.

Dhruv:- Idea tho Acha hain. Par Manik akela kar Payega? ( Idea is good. But will Manik able to do that alone?)

Manik:- Akele matlab? Tum dono bhi chal rahe ho mere sath. ( Alone means? You two so coming with me.)

Cabir:- Tujhe dubna hain. Akele dub na. Hum dono ko sath main leke kyu dubna hain tujhe? (You want to drown. Then drown alone. Why do you have to sink both of us together.)

Manik:- You two have to came with me. Cabir you forget Navya will be there. What if someone try his luck on Navya Ana she said yes.

Cabir's eyes went wide. Manik had smirk on his lips.

Cabir:- No no no I can't let this happen. I am coming with you.

Dhruv:- But I am not.

Cabir:- If I have to dragged you their I will. So be quite.

Dhruv shut his mouth. He made a cry face. But Manik and Cabir didn't even looked at him. They both went busy on planing.

Manik:- Now I will see who will stop me meeting my Nandini.

Manik had smirk on his lips. Nandini at morning woke up and get ready for puja. Mukti and Navya didn't able to come because of some work. Nandini was house arrest full day. Its evening now Nandini was  standing in front of the mirror. She was looking not less than any princess in her blue gown.

Nandini:- I wish Manik was here with me on this day.

Manik:- My love wish something and Manik don't fulfill it. It can never happen.

Nandini turned her face and saw Manik was standing in front of her with a big smile on his face. Nandini run towards Manik and jumped on his arms. Manik also hugged her back like his life depends on this. Sometimes Manik felt his shirt was getting wet. Manik broke the hug and saw Nandini had tears in her eyes.

Manik:- Hey hey why are you crying? It's your birthday today. At least don't cry on this day.

Manik said while whipping her tears.

Manik:- Now be a good girl and give me a smile.

Nandini smiled a little.

Manik:- Not like that.

Manik tickled Nandini. Nandini laughed loudly.

Manik:- This kind of smile I was talking about.

Nandini:- I thought you will not wish me today. I will not able to meet you today.

Manik:- It's never can be happened. After all it's my Nandini's birthday. How can I forget to wish her. Happy birthday love. Many many happy returns of the day.

Manik kissed Nandini's forehead. Nandini closed her eyes.

Nandini:- Now my gift.

Manik:- Oh shit! I forget to brought gifts for you.

Nandini made a bad face.

Nandini:- Very bad! How can you forget Manik? Go away I am not talking to you.

Nandini turned her face other side. Seeing her balloon face Manik smiled and took out a box from his pocket. He held it in front of her.

Nandini:- What is it?

Manik:- Kholke dekhlo. ( Open and see.)

Nandini took the box from Manik's hand and opened it. There was Manan bracelet.

Nandini:- Manan? What is this?

Manik:- Aree don't you know? It's us. Ma for Manik and Nan for Nandini.

A big smile came on Nandini's lips.

Nandini:- It's amazing Manik. I loved it so much.

Nandini kissed Manik's cheak
Happiness was all around them. Manik took one of the bracelet and made Nandini wear that. Nandini took the other on and made Manik wear that. Manik kissed Nandini's forehead.

Nandini:- Best gift ever. Today we became one name.

Manik smiled and cares her cheek with his trump. There sweet moments distrubed by the knock on the door. Nandini started panicking.

Nandini:- Manik someone is here.

Manik:- Shh! I closed the door. Ask who is there.

Nandini clam herself down.

Nandini:- Who is there?

Arya:- It's me Nandini. Open the door. Come down everyone is waiting.

Both Manik and Nandini's eyes went wide.

Nandini:- Bhai ap jao. Main abhi arahi hu. ( Brother you go. I am coming right away.)

Arya:- OK come quickly.

Arya left from there.

Nandini:- Manik how will you go now. There are so many guest downstairs.

Manik:- Relax Nandini. May be in these time you didn't notice my outfit.

Nandini's eyes fall on Manik. He was wearing a waiter dress.

Nandini:- Tumne yeh kyu pehna hain? ( why are you wearing this?)

Manik:- To meet you my love.

Nandini:- But what if someone recognise you? Then it will be huge disaster.

Manik:- Don't worry my love.

Manik took out something from his pocket.

Nandini:- What is it?

Manik :- Just wait and watch.

Manik took out a mustache and beard.

Nandini:- Are you going to wear these?

Manik winked at Nandini. Manik then went in front of mirror and adjusted the mustache and beard.

Manik:- How I am looking?

Nandini:- My hero always looks handsome.

Manik held her waist with his both hand.

Manik:- Really?

Nandini nodded her head.

Manik:- Then may be your hero needs a kiss.

Nandini was suddenly started feeling sly.

Manik:- Abhi tho bold ho rahi thi. Phir se sharmana suru. ( Sometimes ago you are being bold. Now you are feeling shy.)

Nandini:- Manik leave me. I need to go down otherwise bhai(brother) will came again.

Manik:- I am leaving you now but don't forget about it.

Manik kissed Nandini's cheak and leave her. Then left the room. After sometimes later Nandini came down. Her eyes were searching for Manik. She spot him near the bar. She gave him a beautiful smile. Manik smiled back. Nandini's dad came to her and help her to get down. He took her to stage.

Yeash:- Lady's and gentlemen welcome to my princess birthday party. I still feel like it was yesterday when my wife gift me a little angel. I fall in love with her at first sight. Today I wanna give my angel to someone else to look after.

Nandini who was smiling all the time frowned listening Yeash. Yeash gave her a smile.

Yeash:- Today I am announcing my princess engagement to my business partner son Samrat Rajput.

All guests clapped there hands. Nandini and Manik was freezed on their place. Nandini was looking at Manik and Manik was looking at Nandini.

That's for today. So what will happened now Nandini was going to engaged and Manik's marriage was fixed. Will they able to be complete their love story? Do share your viewers by comments.

Love
Asha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 8.2K 35
Ranking 279 in fanfiction#- 8/aug/17 65 in fan fiction #-31/ Decemberp/ 17 73 in fan fiction #28-oct/17 Hi guys here am...
280K 14.9K 31
#On NO 1 in short stories 28/may/2017 & 1/march 2018 #On no 2 in short story on 13/may/2017# on no 3 in short stories on 9/may/2017 What do you do w...
4.1K 614 9
"Her troubled eyes held fire. The kind of fire that had the intensity of burning me to ashes." "He's the one to break me but I can't help falling for...
226K 14.8K 65
Nothing in this universe can change the path that has been prepared by destiny...So will Manik and Nandini succumb to the forces of fate..? Will the...