Low-key | ✓

By isesaki

When International Pop Boy Band Sensation Why Don't We's lives are threatened, only one person is capable of... More

Low-key
e p i g r a p h
d e d i c a t i o n
p l a y l i s t
Blurb
Legal Terms
(1) Agent Sun
(2) Why Don't We
(3) Agent Sun
(4) Why Don't We
(5) Agent Sun
(6) Why Don't We
(7) Agent Sun
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
e p i l o g u e
BONUS CHAPTER // chapter one
High-key
1 | Who's S?
2 | Rewrite the.. Gunshot?!
3 | At Your Service
4 | You're.. Oh My God!
5 | Apple Juice
6 | Four Seasons
7 | You're Out!
8 | The Four Boys Are..
9 | Corbyn
10 | New Recruit
11 | Brother
12 | Four!
13 | That Was Hot
14 | Underground
15 | Demented
16 | Moms
17 | Traitor
18 | I Don't Deserve an Oscar
19 | You're Taking Me..
20 | Broken Promise
21 | Mc21
22 | No More Asti
23 | Timeskip!
24 | Better Luck Next Time
26 | CPR
25 | Of Blind Dates and Reunions
27 | Mission
Epilogue

CHAPTER THIRTY

1.1K 46 30
By isesaki

Corbyn

"I don't know what the fuck she ever saw in you!" He lashed out.

She?

Sun?

Just thinking about her made my heart flutter in delight and crumble in pain at the same time. I wonder where she is.

Is she still alive?

God, I hope so.

"I'm better! I'm not a stuck up rich pop-star! But no- she didn't like me more than a friend!" He kept pacing around the room, a gun was peeping out of the waistband of his jeans.

I kept silent.

For the past few days that I have been here, along with the others, I figured that being silent was the key to getting less beaten. We called Grey for help when we found out about Sun being kidnapped. Little did we know that he would come barging into our door acting all superman, when he's the villain of the story.

"Grey, please hurry. I- uh, we don't know what to do anymore." Zach cried into the phone.

Everyone was gathered in the lounge room, I had my head in my hands.

The door burst open, revealing a distressed Grey.

"Oh my God, thank the heavens! Grey, we-"

In a flash, red dots were patterned over mine and the boys' foreheads. Men wearing black came barreling through the double doors and surrounded us.

"Hands above your heads!" One commanded.

Jonah's eyes widened in shock, and so did mine and the others'.

"Wh-"

Grey's evil smirk cut me off.

"Cuff them."

A stabbing pain in my stomach brought me back to reality. My eyes shifted upwards and there I saw, the culprit himself, Grey.

He scowled at me, "I'm talking to you! When I talk-", he paused, then kicked me in the stomach, I doubled over in pain, " you listen! Understood?"

I meekly nodded. My eyes shifted downwards.

"I said, understood?" He kicked me in the gut once more, my blood rushing up to my mouth as I spit them out.

I coughed, "Y-yes."

"Good."

I looked up again and saw him leaving me in a cold, bloodied cell.

I began sitting up, my rear end was on the cold white-tiled floor that had blood splatters scattered all over.

My cell was next to Jack's and Daniel's. They could see everything. I could also see everything.

But right now, their bodies lay flat on the bloodied floor of their cells. They couldn't take the beatings Grey and his men had given the night before. Their screams were so hard to handle.

I finally sat up straight and laid my back on the cold wall of the cell.

I breathed in and out.

Where were the others?

Last night, I heard Jonah's screams of agony and pain. His voice was echoing through the hallways of this mini dungeon. I wonder what he did wrong.

Hell, I wonder what we did wrong to Grey.

My vision started to cloud over.

Clouds.

Beautiful clouds that covered the Sun.

Oh, Sun.

I hope, you're okay.

Then I blacked out.

-

"Bean?"

"Wake up, Bean."

My eyes snapped open, I jolted into sitting position, thinking that it was Grey or another one of his guards.

"Great, you're finally awake."

I looked at the familiar brunette in front of me and furrowed my eyebrows.

"Christina?"

She grinned, then rolled her eyes, " Its Chequita, but whatever."

She chuckled, then kneeled down in front of my cell.

I frowned, "Aren't you supposed to be dead?"

She laughed, then shook her head.

"Working for the enemy, remember? You and Asti had the same reaction, my God."

I heard her mumble under her breath, "You two really are perfect together."

"Asti?"

Her eyes widened, "Oh shit. Right, you don't know."

She cussed under her breath again.

I raised my eyebrows, "What don't I know?"

Just as she was about to open her mouth, a pained groan was heard. We both looked to our left and saw Daniel get up.

He sat up from his awkward sleeping position and shifted, so he could face me.

He began rubbing his eyelids, "Corbs, stop talking to yourse-"

His eyes widened when he saw the girl in front of my cell.

"Chri- Chequita?"

Chequita rolled her eyes at Dani's reaction, "I swear to God, if Asti has been rubbing off on you."

Daniel's eyes furrowed, "Who's Asti?"

I looked back at the girl and she rolled her eyes again, "Well, as I was saying, before you oh-so kindly interrupted me, Asti is Sun's nickname."

Asti's reaction.

Asti is Sun.

Holy- "She's still alive?"

"Grey fucking loves her, of course she's alive." She deadpanned.

"Wait, what? I don't get it." Daniel stated.

Chequita sighed, "I don't either. All I know is that I'm working for the guy who's been giving you threats, and who wants Asti."

"What about Grey?" I asked.

"Not just Grey, but Gavin and Josh too. We're all working for some guy. Only they know who he is though. I don't."

"Why are you telling us all this?" Daniel narrowed his eyes at her.

"Arsenic and I used to be friends. I'm helping her out because I wan my friend back."

"Arsenic?" I repeated.

She nodded, "That's her first name."

Arsenic. So foreign. So beautiful.

I miss her.

Another groan of pain was heard, and this time, it came from my right.

"Great, now I have to repeat everything again." Chequita groaned.

As soon as Jack sat up, she stared at her then gasped, "Holy shit, I can see the dead."

Even with his bloodied face, he still looked funny.

I rolled my eyes, "She's alive."

He gasped, "Dang it, I thought I had super powers."

"If only." Daniel sighed.

"If you're here, why are you not torturing us?" Jack asked.

"That's what they sent me here for but I have to tell you something about Asti." She looked at us with a serious expression on her face.

"Who-" I cut Jack off. We could tell him later.

"What about her?"

"The two of us are breaking you guys out."

And with that, she told us about our part to play in the plan that they have made.

We're getting out, Sun, Asti, Arsenic- whoever you are.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 309 16
A story from your perspective of your fight with cancer and your best friend Logan..
72.1K 680 17
Sophie and Fitz are cognates, and one of the strongest duos the Elvin World has seen. Danger after danger comes their way, so can the budding romance...
23.9K 397 53
Blair had their life planned out for them, be a good student, get into college, finish university and become a lawyer, be a big fish, rule the pond...
13.2K 241 31
Everyone knows that the world of competitive dance is tough. Hailee Dermott learnt this from a young age from dancers and parents who she danced with...