Mates (The Originals/Labyrint...

By TianaKawasaki

Tiana is a tribrid she is part original vampire part sparly vampire and part werewolf on her 18th birthday sh... More

The Owl And The Book
My Story
You Will Be With Me Soon
Seeing My Father For The First Time
Talking

The Owl And The Book Part 2

202 5 0
By TianaKawasaki

I started to get tired so I slowed down when I realized that is day time so I started to feel my bones re-break and connect again but this time I let it consume me. when I turned to my left I saw the same owl watching me weird. when I no longer felt the pain I looked down and saw myself naked the owl seemed to be checking me out but that was impossible. when I went to go walk I saw that there was a river and so instead of heading home I decided to jump into the river I started to laugh and just swim in the river I felt free almost but it was time for me to go home so I started to head back to shore as I reached the shore I put my hands in my hair and I walked so I could ring out my hair as soon as I touch the surface it look like the owl was turned on but that is probably just my head playing tricks so I started to walk back from where I ran and decided that I shouldn't run and just walk and enjoy the nature I walked and walked until I felt claws on my shoulder I looked up and saw the owl "Well aren't you just full of surprises?" I said I then reached up to see if I can bring him off my shoulder but it didn't seem to mind it so took it and let it perch on my wrist "So are you a girl" I asked the owl is shook it's head no "Are you a boy?" I asked her shook his head yes "well they do say owls are wise" I say mostly to my self I then take him off my wrist and hold him to my chest he then nuzzles his head further in my boobs I start to laugh "that tickles" I said giggling the owl looked up and he seemed to be smirking but that would just not be right.  But the strangest thing is I keep feeling like i'm complete when I held him I looked down at him "would you like to be my friend?" I asked he just shook his head "Hmm friends with an owl never seen that one coming" I said we then reach where I turned last night and I saw that nick left me clothes so I changed into and owl shirt skin tight high waisted shorts black heeled knee high boots and my leather jacket that said i'm the queen I then put my hair up in a two pony tail to make it seem like my hair was longer then what it was I then saw that Nik left me my 2 small makeup bag and a mirror I then get them out I put on some foundation some black eyeshadow eyeliner mascara some blush and blood red lipstick I put my makeup away and grab the purse that Nik also left me and then the owl flew up and landed on my shoulder. As I walked out of the forest with my friend the owl I walked down the French quarter to see what I find to eat I then see a nice looking male I started walking to him and started flirting but then the owl went ape shit on him I calmed down the owl and looked back and saw that the owl had scraped him pretty good and I smelled the blood I couldn't hold back anymore and threw the man in the ally I set the owl down and my vampire face showed I saw fear in the mans eyes but I didn't care I was way to hungry to I speed to him and help him to the wall by the throught and squeezed so he couldn't get air and I went straight to the neck and I just drank from him till I hear his heart is almost out I let me go and bite my wrist and give him my blood he then looks at me scared I them made him look in my eyes "You will remember nothing you where just helping me to a reasturant when you got attacked my a wolf you where then saved and want to go have fun" I finished and then he coped me and then left the owl looked at me curiously "what?" I said he just shook his head like he was mocking me "Alright i'm full lets go home" I said I then speed with him to my house and went straight to my room when I walked in with the owl I say a small box there with the ribbon and a little note that said "within time we will meet." "hmm" I said and looked at the owl and just shrugged my shoulders I opened the box and saw a book I picked up the old red book "Labyrinth sounds interesting" I said to the owl I looked at the book and skimmed the pages to see if I can find the auther but no luck "that's strange no auther but then again nothing in my life is normal." I said to the owl I looked at the owl "would you like to hear my story?" I asked the owl the owl shooked his head yes. Ok here goes nothing...... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

749K 27.7K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
3.6K 83 6
The goddess of stars who was a fan of Twilight suddenly had an idea to go down the mortal world and enjoy the world of twilight! as the sister of Be...
1M 65.3K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 36.9K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...