Life as Kim Min Gyu's Propert...

By Chungyeahyeah

"You're my property. You're mine, Chou Tzuyu" ⚠ THIS BOOK IS UNDER EDIT! •Chungyeahyeah• More

BEGIN
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Wassup🙋
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
IT'S APRIL 6!
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
CHOCOLATES?!
Chapter 11
ANNOUNCEMENT 🍫!
Chapter 12
June 14💓
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL 🎄
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilogue
END

Chapter 20

1.1K 48 2
By Chungyeahyeah

First time doing double update! Wows😶 btw, the Christmas Special, Chap 19 and this chap isn't edited.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Tzuyu's POV

"Ugh now I gained another clothes to wash" I muttered, heading to the comfort room to urinate. Good thing we have a comfort room not far from where the pool is and that is not inside the mansion. I tried opening the door of the comfort room but it is locked.

"S-sorry! Sorry. I'm using the cr. I'll be out in a sec! " the voice from the room inside said. It is clearly from a female and by the sound of it, it looks like she's crying? I can heard a heavy sobs and water running. I waited outside for seconds, before the door finally opens revealing a reddish eyes and nose Hyerin.

"Hyerin unnie? Are you okay? " I asked her. Looking at her eyes in worry.

"I'm fine, Tzuyu-ah"

"Unnie please don't lie. I know something happened. I know we're not really that close and we didn't always spend time together but your my friend, unnie. I will do everything that can help you as long as I can. You have me on your back, Hyerin unnie" I said as I hold both of her hands. I smiled as what I said was the unspoken rules me and my unnies always do to each and everyone of us. They're my great friends indeed. Hyerin unnie stare at me before she sigh and tears up.

"I'm sorry, Tzuyu-ah"

"Unnie why are you apologizing to me? "

"I'm sorry. I-I can't help it. I still got jealous when you and Mingyu are together. I-I still love him. " Hyerin unnie confessed. My hands slowly slip out of hers. Hyerin unnie cupped her face on her hands as she cried, muttering a continuous 'I'm sorry'.

While me? I don't know what I feel, more like what to feel. I can feel rivalry with her. Slowly, a bit anger and jealousy build up in me. But then I snapped out of those emotions and think that Me and Gyu are nothing but a friend now. We are not in a romantic relationship that we had before. I don't know what to do with his sweet actions towards me and the engagement. I wish he's mine but I dont want to be selfish this time.

"Unnie? Ulgojima (a/n: idk if it's right but it means 'Don't cry' okay?)" I said and thankfully she dried up her tears with her hands.

"Tzuyu-ah. Mianhe that I told you this. Don't worry, I will move on and---"

"No unnie. You don't have to be sorry. We may be engaged and all but there's no feelings involve in it. Me and Mingyu right now are friends. You know what this means, Unnie? " I can feel tears build up on my eyes and a heavy feelings on my chest. I hate this. I hate this feeling but I have to do it.

"What do you mean, Tzuyu-ah? "

"Unnie pabo. This means you have a chance to be with him, unnie." I said as I giggled. Damn now I feel the tears flow out of my eyes. I immediately turn on my back pretending to walk first but the truth is to hide my sad tears from her.

"Tzuyu-ah, I---"

"Ahnyeong unnie. See you at the pool" I said and finally walk out.

End of Tzuyu's POV

---

Tzuyu without looking at where she's going bump into a hard chest. She didnt dare to look up or that person will see her teary eyes.

"Yeah chew. Me and Mingyu hyung was looking for you. Where were you anyway? " the person ask, who is actually Jungkook. Tzuyu suddenly hugged her best friend, causing the man to gasp in surprise.

"Yah kwaenchana? Why are you crying? Yah chew!" Jungkook ask. He tried to let go of the hug to face his best friend but she's too stubborn and now sobbing loudly on his chest. Instead, he hug her and caress her trembling back.

"Shhh. Let it all out, chew. I don't what happened to you but you better tell me" he said but replied with a sob. He waited for minutes before he felt that she finally calmed down a bit.

"Aigoo such a crybaby. Are you okay now?" Unbeknownst from the two, Mingyu who was passing from where Jungkook and Tzuyu is while looking for Tzuyu, saw the two hugging. He clenched his fist in jealousy. He didn't like Tzuyu hugging other man. He didn't like his girl being with other man. Mingyu starts to walk to them.

"Kook, please let's stay like this for awhile." Tzuyu said. Even if her voice is muffled on Jungkook's body, he can still clearly hear it from a bit far. He's left chest hurts, he can feel it again. The hurt on his heart. Mingyu slowly back away from them and eventually run out.

"Yah it's getting colder and your clothes are still wet. Go back to your room and change. It also getting late, your other guests are ready to go home and you need to see them first before they go" Jungkook said. Tzuyu unwrapped her arms on Jungkook.

"Nae oppa"

"Damn it. Told you not to call me that. Anyway, where's Mingyu hyung? Now he's the one that's missing"

---

"Good bye! Thank you for having us!" The girls, boys, Sunhee, Minhyuk, Jungkook and Hyerin said as they bow before going inside the vans. The Chous with Jing shao and Lu Yang waved their hands good bye before the vans start to move.

"I wonder where Mingyu went. " Yue said. Before the guest went home, Mingyu told Scoups that he will go first and without hearing scoups' reply, Mingyu went out of the mansion riding his own car.

"Me too. He didn't even answer my call but he texted me that he went to go somewhere." Yitian said. He glance at his blank faced little sister. He starts to think that Mingyu's behavior got something to do with Tzuyu.

"Xiao meimei, is everything all right? "

"H-Huh? Ahh yes, gege" Tzuyu replied. Yitian 'hmm' in reply.

"Hey don't forget what your girl friends told you earlier, okay? They said to have a video call later at 8 with them, they said they need to ask you something. "

"Gege no need to remind about that. I already know it. "

"I know but it seems like there's bothering you so I thought your not listening properly. I'm sorry"

"It's fine, gege"

"You guys! Let's go inside? I'm hungry already" Lu Yang said, caressing his grumbling stomach.

"This is the fifth time you said it this day, Lu Yang" Jing shao glared at her boyfriend.

---

It is already 8:12 in the evening and the girls already started their video call. All of the eight older girls are earger to know about what happened today. Tzuyu shared her feelings to her unnies especially about her and Mingyu's current relationship and what happened with Hyerin outside the comfort room. She receive many talks from her unnies like 'he still love you' and 'you two need to talk about this'.

In Hyerin's case, Tzuyu got nag from her unnies. The video call ends up very fun after Tzuyu's sharing. They would tease Nayeon to Seungcheul and Sana to Jun especially when the two girls got to play with the two boys in the pool earlier. Dahyun would nag why Vernon always bothered her. They also talk about the highlight of the pool party, which is Chaeyoung and Woozi's competition on who will be the first of the two to touch their feet on the deepest floor of the pool.

The hours past, and the girls decided to end their night. 'Good nights' can be heard mostly from her unnies but they didn't ended the video call yet.

"Tzuyu-ah? "

"Nae Nayeon unnie? "

"Like we said earlier, you and Mingyu should about about this. You guys really need to and about Hyerin, just make sure that that is what you feel. It's hard to choose between friendship and love but whatever your decision is, me and the rest of your unnies will support you"

"Maja maja (a/n: I thinks 'Maja' is 'That's right' or something near that. imma right 🍫?) " the rest said. She thought they're already dead asleep. Tzuyu smiled.

"Kumawo unnies. Good night"

---

It's already ten in the evening, and a Tzuyu heard a knock on her door. She groaned and continue to sleep, thinking it was just Gucci accidentally kick or doing something outside the door. And then continuous knocks can be heard and she can even heard heavy pants.

'Gash that's not Gucci at all' she thought as she slowly stood up and went to the door.

'Who would knock on my door this late? ' Tzuyu thought before opening the door. Suddenly a large frame collided hers.

"Ah! Who are you?! " Tzuyu yell as she pushed the unknown person. A loud thud and groan can be heard as the person hits the wall.

"Yu-ah~"

"M-Mingyu? "

"Yah I told you to call me 'Gyu'~ tch why can't you call me that? You even call that kid 'kook'" Mingyu said in his drunken state. Tzuyu grab Mingyu to let him stand properly.

"Yah why are you here? You know it's late already, Mingyu" Tzuyu said to the drunk male whose head is hanging low. When suddenly he snap his head up and slam Tzuyu's body against the wall. He's hands on both sides of Tzuyu's head.

"I told you to call me 'Gyu', Yu-ah~" she can feel his hot breath on her ear and neck, making her shiver down her spine. He leaned his body even close to her like it is not enough.

"Y-You're too close"

"Yu-ah I really miss you. I miss being this close to you. I miss cooking meals with you. I miss hanging out with you. I miss us" in his low voice, she can feel the sincerity and sadness. She want to tell the same to him but the image of Hyerin crying always appear on her mind and she knew she's one of the cause of it. Tzuyu didn't replied, instead she let him hug her.

"I love you, Chou Tzuyu. Please, please be mine again. I need you" She can feel the wet hot tears on her neck as Mingyu buried his face on it. His cry are muffled by her. He slowly leaned his head out on her neck and stare at the girl so close in front of her.

"You're beautiful even if you cry, you know that? Very beautiful" he muttered caressing to wiped her tears with his thumb before he stared at the pink kissable lips of Tzuyu.

"Can I kiss you? " Mingyu ask. Tzuyu nod at the question but this time she really meant it. The two leaned closer and finally have their kiss. (a/n: OMYGAGSJDJHDHDHRHDJJDJDJDJD!) The kiss last for seconds. The two pant at the lack of oxygen.

"I love you, Yu-ah" Mingyu said before he pass out on her arms and Tzuyu can't help but also dragged down since Mingyu is heavy.

"I love you too, Gyu-ah" she whispered but unfortunately he didn't heard the words his longing to hear.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Didn't expect the 💏? Theeen surpriiise 🍫! Hahahaha. btw, if you guys here also read my other MinTzu book then I think it will take awhile I guess to update😞 I need to watch in YT or read here in wattpad any 'We Got Married' books since it will be my inspiration to create the chapters huhu I'm sorry. Anyway, I hope you guys like this. Anyway, ADVANCE HAPPY NEW YEAR 🍫!🎇🎆💓 I hope I can update this january! Byei 👋😚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 154 18
Random oneshots. Warning! Grammatical errors ahead. Will update according to my mood. Doesn't accept requests. Other idols will also appear in this b...
9.2K 140 28
"Who are you" If you haven't read my first book please do!! WARNING: MENTION OF RAPE, ABUSE, DRUGS, STRONG LANGUAGE, BLOOD, SUICIDE, SMUT, AND MAFIA...
94.5K 2K 36
🔞 You are exactly, precisely and perfectly what I searched for. -CHOU TZUYU DISCLAIMER! Characters, Events and Story are fictitious! Completed: May...
395K 13.1K 56
I will choose you over and over again. I will choose you without a doubt, without hesitation, without fear, and with every beat of my heart. I will n...