Beyond The Chaos II - Christm...

By akosilita31

A glimpse at Changsub and Chorong's Christmas celebration with the kids ☺️ More

Holiday Chaos

699 34 26
By akosilita31

Changsub POV

Not again.

"Arghhhh!! Wookie!" I screamed as I felt my son jumping from the bed to my stomach.

My head hurts and I really want to sleep more, we attended a year end special last night for KBS and I had a drink with the members.

"Wookie, let Daddy sleep some more okay?" I said lifting my munchkin of a son from my stomach to the bed. He just giggled.

"Daddy, you need to wake up. Mommy is getting mad already." I opened my right eye and saw my daughter sitting prettily at the side of the bed.

"Minah, why is you Mommy mad?" I asked, worried.

"Daddy it's gonna be Christmas later, Mommy is getting mad that she can't get all things done." Minah explained.

Why is Chorong mad? We already bought the gifts weeks ago. We just need to bring them with us later.

Oh my God!

Damn it! I cursed in my head, luckily I was able to control my mouth and cursed in my head instead. I forgot we decided to spend Christmas eve at home. Chorong wanted to start creating tradition for the kids to remember when they grow up.

"Daddy are you not getting up? Mommy said she's gonna cook your cheeks, can we eat your cheeks Daddy?" Minah asked innocently.

I automatically touch my cheeks and made a face. Wookie giggled beside me, I picked him up and tickle him, making him erupted in a fit of laughter.

I gather my kids and lead them out to see what Chorong is doing.

The kitchen is a mess, there's too many ingredients on the kitchen counter. The kids toys are on the living room.

No wonder my wife is mad. Aishh! Why did I drink last night again? Oh yeah! Peniel announced his upcoming wedding to us.

"Babe.." I called out as I gesture for the kids to go to their playroom.

"Yah! Why did you come home drunk last night? You know were celebrating at home and I can't do everything alone." She screamed as soon as she saw me. Luckily the kids already left the kitchen.

"Babe, I can't help it, the guys wanted to celebrate. You know I'm not really fond of drinking." I explained as I gave her a back hug, trying to ease her anger.

"Aishh! I have so many things to do, I need to clean the house, take care of the kids, I need to cook, and you're just sleeping!" She complained.

I cringed at her rant.

"Chorongie, I can cook us ramyun,you know I'm really good at cooking ramyun." I said still hugging her.

"Yah! You want your kids Christmas tradition to start with ramyun?" She screamed smacking my head.

"Ouch babe!" I pout, making her laugh. I automatically smile, it means she's not mad anymore.

"Just focus on cooking okay? I'll clean the house and take care of the kids." I said kissing the top of her head.

"That's the best thing you said to me."

"Merry Christmas babe!" I said kissing her lips.

"Yah! Stop! I have things to do." She said giggling.

"I think we should make Wookie a hyung." I said tickling her.

"Stop!" She said giggling. "You and your son is more than enough for me to handle."

I left her at the kitchen with my laughter filling our house.

I started to pick up the toys of the kids and put it in one corner. I vacuumed and dusted the whole living room.

"Arghhh!" I screamed streching my waist, I only cleaned a portion of the house and I'm already sore. I must really be getting old.

I picked up the toys and head to the playroom.

I wanted to scream.

Minah is sitting at her desk as usual, reading her story book, while my favorite son is rolling on the floor, his toys scattered everywhere.

"Lee Changwook! What do I do with you huh?" I said grinning at my son who just laughed and run around the room. "Wookie, you should really stop hanging out with your Uncle Sungjae, you're starting to become like him."

"Daddy, Uncle Hyunsik said you and Uncle Sungjae are the same and Wookie took after you." Minah said lifting her gaze from her book to talk to me.

"Sweetie, stop believing everything your Uncle Hyunsik tells you." I said to Minah looking at her sternly.

"Daddy, can I go to my room and bring my doll?"

"Sure sweetie." I replied and she picked up her favorite doll, the one Hyunsik gave her. At this rate, she might end up marrying Hyunsik. God help me.

"Wookie, can you help me clean up?" I asked pinching his cheeks.

"Wokay!!" He replied. "Chocleyt Daddy!"

"If you help me, I'll give you gummies and chocolates, but don't tell your Mommy okay?"

Wookie nodded excitedly and started to gather his toys.

After we're done, I lay down on the floor, Wookie beside me. I lifted my legs to stretch, I laugh out loud when I notice Wookie copying me. I started to do crazy movements as we lay on the floor and Wookie tried to copy everything I do.

I guess he really does take after me.

"Chocleyt Daddy!" Wookie said, reminding me of our deal.

"Okay, you wait here okay? Don't touch the toys, we just cleaned up. I won't give you chocolates if you messed things up again." Wookie nodded.

I sneaked out of the playroom and head to the room where we keep the gifts we got from the fans. All the crazy stuff the fans gave me are there, I sometimes used it when I play with Wookie. I picked up the paper bag with the chocolates and gummies I got from the fans the other day.

Chorong doesn't want to give Wookie too much candies as it's bad for his teeth, but it's Christmas, and he cleaned up his toys, he deserved some treats.

I tiptoed as I head back to the playroom.

"Babe! Are you done cleaning?" Chorong asked suddenly, I hid the paper bag behind me, like a kid afraid to be caught doing something forbiden.

"Yes babe! I cleaned up the playroom too. I'm playing with Wookie." I explained and rushed to go to the playroom.

"Dyaraaaan!" I said showing Wookie the goodies I brought. He clapped his hands in excitement.

I gave him just a few, I don't want him to eat too much as well.

I lay down on the floor, and before I knew it I dozed off.

I woke up with the wet and sticky feeling in my face. I saw Wookie's face covered with chocolates as soon as I open my eyes.

He rubbed his hands on my face that's why it feels sticky. He must've eaten the other chocolates I didn't give him.

I struggled to find something to wipe his face, but my crazy son, run off.

"Lee Changsub!!!" I heard Chorong screamed. I rushed out of the room.

I'm not sure if she's mad or not, because I can tell she's trying not to laugh when she got a good look of my face.

"Wookie, I think Mommy wan't chocolates too!" I said to my son, grinning as I walk towards Chorong.

"Don't you dare Lee Changsub!" She said trying to run away, but I caught her waist and locked her in my arms. "Wookie go up to the couch" I instructed my son, who followed happily.

He jumped happily as I dragged a laughing Chorong to where Wookie is.

"Now Wookie, give Mommy some chocolates."

Wookie reach for Chorong's face and laughingly rub his sticky and wet hands on Chorong's face. He giggled happily at the chocolate covered face of his mom.

"Mommy, Daddy! What is going on?" Minah asked confused.

"Okay Wookie, give your Noona some chocolates too." Chorong said as she lifted Minah.

We all laughed as all of us are now covered with the sticky chocolates Wookie was eating earlier.

"Wait here!" I said getting my phone from the counter. "One, two.. three!" I counted as I snapped a selca of our chocolate covered faces.

We laughed and dance at the living room, until Chorong halted the fun and commanded us to wash up.

"No more chocolates Lee Changsub."

"Yes Park Chorong." I replied grinning.

*******

I washed up the kids and made them take a nap afterwards, so they have energy for later.

I took out the gift I bought for Chorong from my drawer, it's a diamond necklace. Chorong and I agreed not to give each other expensive gifts, but I disregard that for this Christmas. She gaved me so much happiness that she deserves everything in the world. I put the gift under the tree.

Our tree is full of gifts, all the Apink and BTOB members have gifts for Minah and Wookie. They all love our kids like their own.

"Babe are you done?" I asked Chorong when I got to the kitchen.

I was surprised at the spread on our dining table. My wife is really amazing.

I helped her clean up the kitchen, and we started to both get ready for the celebration.

*******

"Wow!! Thank you Daddy and Mommy!" Minah said when she opened her gift and saw the doll she wanted to have for a while now. She kissed both of us and started playing with her doll.

Wookie started playing with the robot we gave him too. I cringed when we heard him smacked the robot on the floor, detaching its arms.

"I told you we shouldn't give him something he can destroy." Chorong whispered. I just kissed her to make her stop talking.

"Just open your gift babe!" I said.

She gasped when she saw the necklace. "Changsubie." She said teary eyed.

"Merry Christmas Chorongie, I love you.!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

635K 32.1K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
458K 31.3K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...