Stone Blind (Legolas x reader)

By melancholy_darling_

(y/n) was an elleth who carried a very peculiar charm, if you could call it that. She wasn't like all the ot... More

||Prologue||
||Chapter 1||
||Chapter 2||
||Chapter 3||
||Chapter 4||
|| Chapter 5||
||Chapter 6||
||Chapter 7||
||Chapter 8||
||Chapter 9||
||Chapter 10||
||Chapter 11||
||Chapter 12||

||Introduction||

15.6K 197 12
By melancholy_darling_

Hi! Hello! Welcome to my fanfiction!
First off, I own nothing in this story, except for the plot, everything else belongs to J.R.R Tolkien in the show Lord of the Rings. Any names, places, other stuff mentioned in this work of fiction is purely coincidental.

Key words!

(y/n) = your name

That's the important key words, I'd add some more, but I mean, this wouldn't be your first x reader would it? Hahaha anyways, I hope you enjoy!

Cover made by me, picture used by Idk, but it's not mine.

Note that this is an original idea of mine and if you wish to copy at least tell me first lol.

Also check out my other books! On my profile!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 2.1K 33
Y/n, Daughter of Elrond has been a strong and independent elf all her life. She sets out on a journey to destroy the one ring along with the other me...
10K 350 12
During a visit to Iceland, Y/n's sense of reality is ripped away from her when she is lured into a cave in Reykjavik by a mysterious force and discov...
59.7K 1.6K 43
➤𝘉𝘖𝘖𝘒 2 ➤𝘈𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘯 𝘹 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘹 𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘥 É𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘳 60 years have passed and Sauron is coming back more powerful than he has ever been...
212K 6.2K 45
Sapphire is an orphan elleth whom was brought up by dwarves in the Mines of Moria. Now she wanders the wilderness of Middle-Earth as one of the most...