The Get-Together 》 Seulrene

由 jichungpwarkk

Seulgi was brokenhearted. She promised that she'll never love anyone as much as she loved Krystal. Because of... 更多

Chapter I
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI [End]

Chapter II

4K 140 137
由 jichungpwarkk

Today is the day.

Wendy is now making her way onto the monolid woman's house.

She arrived at the front door and knocking like there's no end.

Then afterwards, the door finally creaked open revealing an adorable bear with a piece of bread on her mouth.

"Wow, Seul. You're early."

"Yeah. I don't want yoy barging in my house and yelling stuffs."

"Yah. I'm not like that."

"Yeah, right."

Seulgi replied sarcastically and rolled her eyes before munching another piece of bread.

"Seungwan-ah. It's too early. Look! It's very dark outside."

"Nope. Deal is a deal, Gomdori."

A sigh escaped from Seulgi's lips before she went to her room and brought down her bags.

There was just around two medium-sized bags and a neck pillow on top of one of the bags.

"Are you sure this is enough for you, Seulgi-ya?"

"Yep."

The older replied with the 'p' popping out and took a sip from her hot chocolate she made for herself.

"Wow, Kkang Sseul. I never knew you were this serious about moving on."

"Eh? What do you mean?"

"Look at you. Getting ready for everything. You weren't this ready and prepared for stuff the past few years."

"Well, duh. I realized that your voice is rising and rising. My ears hurt so bad after listening at your yells and one-minute talks."

The younger didn't waste time to hit Seulgi in the shoulders. And laughter filled the living room with Wendy getting annoyed.

"I'm just kidding, Wan. I love you, you know."

Then the monolidded woman wrapped her arms around the shorter's body.

"Ew. Kang Seulgi and her greasiness is starting all over again."

"Yah! Me greasy? No way! Byulyi's the greasy one!"

Seulgi's disgusted face cracked Wendy up. Then their fun drained out when a vehicle blew its horn and the two went out to check.

It's their friends.

"Come on, you two!"

The oldest in the bus, yelled and both Seulgi and Wendy immediately went inside the house to get their bags.

Then they finally went inside the bus and found their eleven good-looking friends. (Well, not gonna lie tho)

Wendy sat beside Joy and Seulgi sat beside Moonbyul.

"Yo, Seul. I thought you'd decline."

"Hm. Nope. It's my time to move on, right?"

Then a big smile crept on Seulgi's lips and the two dancers highfived.

"Okay finally the last stop."

"Huh? Who is it?"

Seulgi asked obviously confused and scratched her head.

The older just chuckled and patted Seulgi's shoulders lightly.

"Really, Seul? You don't know who's missing? What an adorable bear."

Then Moonbyul laughed when a disgusted look found its way on the bear's face.

"Yaaaaaah, Byul! Stop making fun of me!"

Seulgi slapped her shoulders and the other dancer just cracked up while wiping her non-existent tears.

"Okay okay. It's Joohyun."

When the monolidded woman heard the name, all memories flashed in her mind.

Her presence is in the present but her mind is transferred back to 7 years ago.

All of the giggles, long-ass conversations in their phones, also the moments they shared. Then she smiled, unknowingly.

A small sigh went out from Seulgi's lips when she remembered the older had left her long time ago.

Before everyone else, there was Irene right by her side the whole time when they were still in high school.

But everything changed when Seulgi finally got herself in a serious relationship.

(Flashback)

"Seul. She's finally the one? Are you sure?"

"Yes. And I'm gonna give everything just for her."

Despite Seulgi being the slow and happy-go-lucky person she is, she's really serious about this girl.

Moonbyul just nodded and gave her a light pat on her back while showing her smile.

It's their last year in high school. The past years for Seulgi was just full of flings.

Her, being on of the school's good-looking and most appreciated person, almost everyon is head-over-heels for the monolidded teenage girl.

Mostly girls are lining up in Seulgi's saved contact numbers. Who wouldn't fall in love with this adorable yet hot school girl?

She was also part in their school's undefeated dance troupe that gained her popularity in school.

Despite being one of the school's heartthrob, she's well-known for her playgirl personality.

Girls' hearts lining up just for the monolidded girl ended up being broken.

But even though girls are getting turned down or being dumped by the teenage girl, they still continue on fangirling on her.

Seriousness wasn't in her vocabulary that time but this certain girl made the monolidded girl take back her words.

---

The girl was from the States that transferred in their school after a month the school had just started classes.

Her melodic voice just strucked Seulgi's heart and made her daydream.

"Hi I'm Jung Soojung and just call me Krystal. Please take care of me."

Then the beautiful girl bowed and the teacher made her sit beside Seulgi since there was no one sitting beside her.

Seulgi's heart just went crazy and made her sweat real quick.

And the brunette was sure enough she was the one.

---

Their class for the day just ended and as usual Seulgi walked her bestfriend, Joohyun, to her house.

The walk was too quiet and Seulgi broke the silence.

"Wait. Where's Seungwan?"

"Still in her vocal class."

"Oh."

"So how's your day, Seul?"

The older asked, lifting a brow upwards.

"It was kinda great and a student just transferred in our section."

Then Joohyun saw her eyes were full of sparkles and she was sure she's totally inlove with a wide grin pasted on her lips.

"Oh. I see."

"Hyun, I think I'm inlove!"

Then the bear happily jumped around like a kid brought to the amusement park.

Joohyun is happy for her bestfriend but one thing stops her from supporting Seulgi being inlove.

Her heart.

She knew she has feelings for the brunette since the day they met.

It grew until they became bestfriends but she was keeping ut the whole time without the girl knowing.

Now, she felt a pang in her heart.

She wasn't that brave enough to confess. Joohyun was scared that she'll get rejected.

She was also afraid if that she'll confess, the raven-haired womab might just ruin their friendship that had been still fighting for 3 years already.

Her heart aches and she can't do anything about that.

"Yeah. I'm happy for you, Seul."

"Thank you, Hyunnie."

And a pair of slender arms wrapped around Joohyun's petite body.

Joohyun felt all the warmth she needed from the same girl the whole time.

"It's getting late, Seulbear. Go home."

"Yes, mom."

And a loud laugh was heard and a skipping bear's back was facing her.

Then Seulgi finally disappeared from Joohyun's sight.

"I love you and I'll always will, remember that Seulgi."

She muttered under her breath and went inside the house with the tears in verge of falling.

"Are you crying, Hyun?"

Her older sister, Tiffany, blurted out nowhere.

Then she immediately wiped them when they were fallung together and hung her head low.

"N-no I'm n-not."

Tiffany held her wrist before she could go to her room and held her shoulder.

"You're crying. Tell me, why are you crying?"

"It's n-nothing."

The older chuckled sarcastically and her expressionless look made Joohyun shiver.

"What's nothing? I'm not crazy, Joohyun."

The younger heaved a sigh before they decided to sit down on the couch and Joohyun let out all tears she wanted to pet out since earlier.

"I-it's about S-seulgi."

Tiffany's eyes were about to pop out of its sockets. Joohyun knows that her older sister knows about her feelings for the brunette.

"Seulgi? What about her?"

"I can't confess, unnie. I'm afraid our friendship might be ruined."

"You can, Hyun. You are--"

"And she's serious with a girl right now and it hurts my heart so bad."

That made Tiffany's mouth to shut conpletely.

She knows what her younger sister is feeling right now. And it hurts her seeing Joohyun feeling the pain.

Tiffany just pulled the younger in a tight yet warm embrace.

"Just let it all out. I'm here for you."

The raven sobbed for minutes.

"It's gonna be okay. I promise after you finish high school let's fly back to U.S."

"T-thank you, unnie."

Then suddenly everything changed. Joohyun avoided her the whole time but the monolidded woman was too busy courting Krystal to notice.

So she left without saying goodbye.

---

(End of Flashback)

The sound of a horn snapped Seulgi back to the reality.

She shook her head and rubbed her eyes feeling sleepy.

Then a goddess-like-beauty got inside the bus.

"Woah. Are you the same Joohyun that we met before?"

Moonbyul asked the raven-haired goddess that caught their attention to the woman.

Joohyun chuckled and sat down on an empty seat across Moonbyul and Seulgi's seat.

"Silly. I'm still the Bae Joohyun that you all met 7 years ago."

She is a goddess after all. Her booming visuals made Seulgi's heart go crazy.

The monolidded woman can't stop staring at the older that pretty much changed throughout the years.

'Does she still remember me?'

'I hope she will'

There's so much going on in Seulgi's mind.

The brunette's gaze went to Joohyun's alluring eyes up to her soft and plumpy lips.

She looked at every edge of her face down to her petite body, looking for any flaws.

She looks like she's observing her full course meal for the week.

Seulgi's went to the raven's orbs snd timingly, their eyes met. The younger immediately looked away and blushed like a high school boy got eyes contacted by her crush.

She rubbed her eyes and decided to play with her phone for the mean time.

Meanwhile...

Joohyun was texting her sister and she felt like someone was watching her.

She looked across her seat and the one she longed for the past few years and her got their eyes to meet.

When Seulgi looked away and blushed, the raven-haired woman giggled.

'It's nice to be back'

---

After two hours, the squad finally arrived in a beach of Jeju that they reserved beforehand.

The oldest, Yongsun, gathered them in a small hut while holding a bowl with pieces of papers.

"So guys, There are seven small houses that I reserved and paid already. Each house should contain a pair."

Everyone nodded and listened.

"We'll pick a paper and there's a number inside. The numbers are just up to number 7 and you'll find your pair if you have the same number in your paper."

"Also, if what's the number written in your paper, that's also the number of your house."

They individually picked their papers and opened it.

"I'll dictate the numbers by order and step forward if you have the said number."

"Reminder, no backing out and there will be one room with two beds in each room."

The women nodded and formed in a horizontal line.

"1."

Solar and Joy stepped forward.

"2."

Wendy and Jisoo stepped forward.

"3."

Lisa and Yeri stepped forward.

"4."

Rosé and Amber stepped forward.

"5."

Wheein and Jennie stepped forward.

"6."

Hwasa and Moonbyul stepped forward.

They got their own pairs except for Seulgi and Irene. Solar smirked.

"Finally. The ones left in the line are a pair."

Seulgi and Irene looked at each other.

"Okay, bye guys! See you later at 11:00. We'll have our lunch."

Then everyone started walking to their houses except the pair.

Seulgi scratched her nape.

"So.. hi partner."

The brunette heard a melodic voice from her back and her gaze immediately went to the owner.

Joohyun was struggling wuth her bags and Seulgi approached her.

She got the bags and glanced at the older once more and had a big smile on her face.

"Well hello there.. partner."

Then Joohyun knew her feelings will come back just seconds away.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

4.8K 279 15
"You won't leave me, right?" "I have only one love, it's you. Not even death can separate me from you." "What if we can't be together?" "Then the...
3.6K 228 30
Just when you think things couldn't get any worse you are proven wrong. As you end up unexpectantly falling in love with who you least expected.
66.4K 1.6K 21
My life is a mess, everything is wrong, when I will be happy? Just once. Let me find a person or something that can make me happy and be a reason to...
27.4K 1K 36
Love can be deceiving. It presents itself as beauty, and grace, but once you see what's behind, it'll tear you apart. "I was wrong for loving you" ...