'ig | lil mosey

By lilistiredasf

mosey & nia More

'new post
'hannahs house
'got me messed up
'luvs in the air

'hands

820 20 13
By lilistiredasf

nialuv: 'she a mf beauty😉

likes: 917
comments:
ayeitshannahhh: woah not a juice quote
irkinjenna: howww🤪🖤
lathanecols: bby💍
reaganlloyd: oooook they sleeping on u , sis
juicewrld999: 🎉

-

lathanecols: fakes🎭‼️

likes: 865
comments:
nialuv: 😻🤪
xxxtentacion: bruh‼️‼️
theslumpgod: 💸
ayeitshannahhh: look at nias boo !

-

xxxtentacion: 💸 , summer luv🖤😴

likes: 1k
comments:
juicewrld999: 🥶
theslumpgod: !!!
ayeitshannahhh: summer was fun with u😘🥰🖤
lathanecols: ♿️

-

juicewrld999: 🛩

likes: 1k
comments:
thedollia: 😍😋
nialuv: TOPANGA🖤‼️🤷🏽‍♀️🤪
xxxtentacion: 📲
theslumpgod: 🎧🎤➡️

-

mosey pulled my arm, yelling at hannah, x and ski. "bye bye!" he rushed off like a geek. he opened the door to his car, jogging to he other side. we sped off like that and hannah continued to ask to update her on what happens at his house.

we had all agreed that we should make hanging out a weekly thing. we had a groupchat and everything. as my phone didn't have enough groupchats on it. i laughed aloud, causing mosey to look at me. "what's up?"

i looked off toward the window on my side, looking outside, "i'm just excited and thinking about what's gonna happening now that we have a squad and shit." i rambled. he nodded, continuing the drive and looking at the road, he took out his phone and played music.

lil peep came through the speakers in the car. mosey didn't seem like a peep kinda person, but i went with it. 'broken smile' blasted. as the beat came through, mosey and i looked at each other and laughed.

"she was the one with the broken smile!" mosey and i held out, screaming at the top of our lungs. as the song, continued we laughed, singing along with the song. mosey grabbed my hand, still paying attention to the road.

-

babes🤪😋🙃😴💙🖤

nia:
guysssss😭😭😭

jenna❤️:
whaaaaaat

reagan👸🏼❤️:
what's good

nia:
mosey and i are jamming to peep in his car😭😭

nia:
guys i rlly like him so much more nowwwww

jenna❤️:
woah??? mosey & peep??? huh

reagan👸🏼❤️:
i didn't seem him as a peep person

nia:
THATS WHT I SAID

nia:
oml he's holding my hand & he's being so sweet

jenna❤️:
where y'all at??

nia: his carrrr

reagan👸🏼❤️:
where y'all going😉

jenna❤️:
his house prolly

jenna❤️:
love birds😏

nia:
oml🤦🏽‍♀️😹

jenna❤️:

jenna❤️:
WOAH WAIT watchu guys gonna do @ his house

nia:
idkk

-

we pulled up to his house and we both got out. his house was pretty big and has a good ass vibe. he opened his front door and an immediate whiff of mosey just blasted at my face. his entire house smelt exactly like him and i could stay here forever.

"my rooms upstairs but we can eat first if you want." he said, stopping in the middle of the flight of stairs.

i stopped to think for a second. i gasped. "we should watch netflix and eat chinese take out!" i laughed. mosey walked back down the stairs.

"seems like fun to me." he smiled, grabbed my hand and walked up the stairs with him. as we got to his room he went on his computer and ordered chinese. i turned on the tv and went onto netflix.

"whatcha in the mood for?" i asked. he hummed, spinning around in his chair. he stopped suddenly. a small smirk grew across his face and he giggled. i shook my head and face palmed.

he rushed out of the chair and sat on the bed next to me. "scary movie!" i furrowed my eyebrows.

"like a scary movie or the movie scary movie?" he grabbed he remote, "the move scary movie, duh! it's bright outside. how we gonna watch a scary movie?" i nodded, agreeing with him.

-

my phone blew up a little bit, but i ignored it, enjoying my time with mosey. the chinese food got here a little earlier, so we've just been eating so much chow mein and shrimp fried rice.

"listen, i gotta ask." mosey stopped the movie. i looked over and him and he was messing with his hair and not looking in my direction. i nodded, a symbol for him to go on.

he chuckled a little and continued, "where we at? like relationship wise, friendship?" i stopped mosey. i laughed at him and grabbed his hands into mine. i looked around his red room and chuckled a lil.

i took a deep breath. "i like you, mosey. i really do. and i hope you feel the same." before i could even blink, mosey tackled me into a hug and soon he was on top of me. we laughed and i tried to fight my way out of it, but i gave up. he smelled so good and his vibe he gave off was the best thing i've ever been around. there were honestly no bad vibes with him and i was so happy with him, especially in this moment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

361K 6K 78
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
352K 15.2K 39
ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© 𝑰𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
159K 5.7K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
173K 8.4K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...