His First Choice (A Twilight...

By PezPezzy

Marceline Cullen. A born-again vampire to the Cullen family, specifically, born-again to none other than Edw... More

Reborn
Betrayal
Esme
Welcome Home
Another Human?
Explanation
Kidnapped
The Treaty
Remember
Remember Part 2
Complicated
A New Friend
Newborns
Difficult Feelings
Training
Darling
The Fight
His Mate
The Volturi
A Date

A/N

11.5K 116 22
By PezPezzy

Sooo that's it y'all.
It's not super long but I find my writing is better when I don't try and drag it out longer than my creative process allows me.

Basically - the story ended in a good place.

And I want to keep it that way. But ! If you enjoyed it, check out my other stories and there will definitely be more soon!

For more twilight fun please please check out my new series following Aiyana, a fiery girl from the La Push reservation who has her eyes set on her families sworn enemy.

AND NOWWW I'm writing another Edward x OC vampire again! like this one! but with more angst lol
it's called Corinna its on my page go check it out
And
-pez

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 20.1K 75
This is a Jasper love story about the sister of Bella Swan lets see if her and Bella are ready for this unnatural world unless Sky is already part of...
255K 5.3K 17
Eliza Cullen is the youngest and the only half vampire in the Cullen family. When she was sixteen years old she had gained the trust of an unlikely C...
118K 2.3K 19
Aisling Cullen is a human adopted by the Cullens. They are a happy, normal family except for the fact that her family are all vampires. She is the re...
373K 8.8K 27
Kamber Vicasi is nothing like what Edward expected when he heard the rumors that a new family had moved to Forks. With her fiery red hair and bright...