Bed of Roses

Por lcwritesnreads

You just moved to London to study, and you find a band on a local pub. The encounter doesn't go the way you e... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 5

561 14 6
Por lcwritesnreads

Chapter 5

As soon as you were outside, you could feel a shiver through your body. You weren't sure if it was the cold, hitting you hard, your sweater not being able to protect you from it, or if it was Roger's proximity to you. You leaned into the wall as you started to look for a cigarette on your bag, but Roger's hand appeared in your field of vision, a cigarette between his long fingers, an offer. You accepted it with a smile. "Thanks, Roger", you told him. He answered with a smile, too. "You're welcome, Y/N", he said. You watched him twirl his cigarette between his fingers before putting it between his lips. You put your own between your lips as you started to roam through you bag again, now looking for a lighter.

It wasn't necessary, though. Roger extended his hand in your direction, a lighter in his hands, and you gave him a quick smile, the cigarette hanging from your lips, as you leaned closer to the flame. He kept his eyes on yours as he lit the cigarette.

You leaned back into the wall, your body turned to the street, as you gave a small puff. He lit his own cigarette, also leaning against the wall, but his body was turned to you. You looked into his direction only to find him checking you out, his eyes roaming through your body. He smirked once he realized you noticed it.

"Nice view", he said, and you both laughed. It was, indeed, a nice view. You looked almost mystical, wearing all black, a tight turtleneck sweater that hugged your curves paired with a short tennis skirt that made it hard for him not to touch you right now. Your sheer black tights and black boots completed the look and reinforced his desire to push you against the wall and make out with you right there.

But it was your eyes, glimmering from behind the smoke, that made you look like an entity, more than human. The sight of the cigarette, moving between your delicate fingers and your full, pink lips also made it hard for him to try to continue the conversation you were having inside.

He didn't know it, but he was making it hard for you to focus, too. His hair seemed messier, the more messy you've ever seen, and your hands itched of desire to grab his hair, tangling your fingers in the strands on the base of his neck and pulling them as you moved him closer to you. His cigarette was hanging from his lips, and he was with yet another button up with the first buttons open. You wondered if he would feel cold, but you doubted; a fur coat was covering his torso, making he look even more like a rockstar, completely out of place in the boring brown bricks of the college.

"Well, it really is a nice view", you answered, making sure he noticed you were checking him out, too. You both laughed, the sight of his smile through the smoke accompanied by a sudden cold wind making you visibly shiver. He noticed that, and started taking his coat off.

"You don't have to-", you started saying as he putted his coat around your body. "I know I don't have to. I want to. Also, I feel like I owe you a coat", he said, and moved away from you a little, enough to check how you looked in his coat.

"Perfect. But maybe you want to go for a pub, so you don't have this cold wind hitting your face? Or your legs" He said, and you laughed a bit. "Sure. It would be nice to get our drinks already, since I just found out I lost your number", you said, and he scoffed.

"I guess I shouldn't be offended, but I am a bit. How'd you lose it so fast?" He said, a small pout on his lips. You had to hold yourself not to lean in and kiss him.

"I think I gave it along with the money to pay for the cab. I'm sorry, but if you really think about it, it's a bit on you, too. You make me distracted", you said. "Is that so? I must admit I find you a quite distracting as well", he said as he extended his hand for you to hold. "There's a pub nearby we can go. It wouldn't shock me if it was already open", he said, a smirk on his lips. You held his hand. "Sure, let's go". You could miss class if it meant you would spend more time with him, touch him more. His hand was warm and big, contrasting against your cold, small one.

"So, why'd you come here to study? I'm still confused about what would make a person leave New York. Isn't there Ancient History there?", he asked, as you started walking. "There is. But I want to work at the British Museum, and it's easier to do that if I'm already around", you tell him.

"I have a bit of a hard time imagining you behind an office door at a museum everyday", he said. "Looking the way you do, you could do anything else", he completed.

"Thank you, but I won't look like this forever. But most important, history is fascinating. It helps us understand, as a civilization, who are we and why are we living like this right now. And it's only through understanding and protecting the artifacts that come from those ancient times that this is possible; they're the material evidence of what we read in old texts. It's essential, as a society, to now what's true and what's not about our past. Without history, we're more easily manipulated. Have you read 1984?", you said, looking back at him and being met with another one of his genuine smiles.

"No. I didn't know you were such a nerd", he laughed, and you laughed along. "But I like it. It sort of reminds me of Brian - you know, the guitarist. He was part of Smile, too", he said, and you shook your head yes. "He's a genius. Just like you", he completed, his smile getting even bigger.

"Well, thank you", you said, the first time you blushed at something he said. He noticed that. "You look cute when you blush", he commented. "So, we're here", he said, and dropped your hand so he could open the door for you.

You both moved across the nearly empty pub - it was before lunch - and sat at the bar. He ordered to beers for the two of you. "So, British Museum. That's the reason for you to be here?", he said, going back to the conversation you were having outside.

"Yeah, but it's not the only reason. I grew up in New York, always surrounded by my family and people who knew me my whole life. But still, I never felt like I completely fit it - maybe it was my neighbourhood, as well. Upper East Side is pretty preppy. I came here because I want to be alone, too. To figure out who I am when there's no one else around me. To see if I find a place where I belong", you said, and took a sip of your drink before looking back at him. "Sorry for the monologue, I guess", you laughed, and he accompanied you.

"I enjoyed it. You're interesting enough to monologue as much as you like to me", he said. The bar was warm, so you started taking his coat off and put it in the bar stool by your side, along with your bag. When you looked back at Roger, you noticed he was watching you.

He really enjoyed seeing you in his clothing, but now he remembered why it was so hard to focus on talking to you when you were smoking. He kept thinking about your legs, how he would grab your tights from under your skirt and slowly slide them down your thighs, placing slow kisses on the inside of them, and then do the same to your underwear. He'd sit you somewhere before going down on his knees and finally tasting you.

And by the look of desire in your eyes, you were thinking about him as well. You were thinking about finally undoing the rest of the buttons on his shirt, the feeling of his warm skin under your fingers as you kissed his torso on your way down on him.

But you were both interrupted by the only other person in the bar leaving through the front door, and the sound of barman going inside the kitchen. The pub was silent, but you both could feel a buzz through your bodies. You both wanted to touch each other, but none of you took initiative.

So you started talking again. "I've been here for a while, but I still think it's funny how brits like to drink. It's before noon and the pub is already open", you chuckled, and he accompanied you, but he looked a bit uncomfortable as he put his hands on his legs, and you took another sip of your drink when realizing one of the possible reasons for that.

"Yeah, we're a bit heavy on our alcohol on this side of the ocean", he said, a small smile on his lips as he drank some more. "Are you already used to it?", he asked you.

"I mean, I'm way better then when I got here. Now I actually enjoy the taste of beer; I didn't before", you said, and he gasped. You laughed a bit, spilling some beer down your chin.

"I get too clumsy when I'm around you", you said, and he smiled when he looked at you. He leaned closer into you as he extended his hand, caressing your chin with his thumb as he wiped the leftover beer. He was so close to you; you could see his pores, his pupils dilating. His smell filled your breath, making you feel more intoxicated than any drunk.

You only realised you were leaning into him when you could see, in detail, his lips as he sighed. "You're so beautiful", he said, a barely audible whisper, and you crashed your lips onto his.

You could feel him smiling through the kiss, and you smiled back as you finally wrapped your fingers around the back of his neck with one hand, pulling him even closer to you, your other hand on his jaw. You felt his strong grip on your waist, pulling your body onto his, as his other hand went up your back and onto your hair, his fingers wrapping around the strands. You finally felt his tongue on yours as you both deepened the kiss at the same moment.

The hand that was on your waist went down your ass and under your thigh, making you stand up. He stood up with you, pressing you against the bar, lifting your thigh so it would sit around his hip, the thin fabric of your clothes serving as the only barrier between the two of you as he pressed his hips onto yours. You held a moan when you felt him against you.

You moved both your hands to his hair, pulling at it, when you broke the kiss, trying to get some air at the same time you started kissing the skin at his jaw, and moving down as you started to suck on the skin in his neck, probably leaving marks.

Your breath was a mix of the breath that left his lips and his smell, the only taste you felt was his lips and skin, the only thing you felt was his body, the only thing you saw was closeups of him - his jaw, his eyes - and the only thing you could hear was his heavy breathing. He had invaded all of your senses, filling you in almost every way, except one.

He must have been thinking about that, too, because he pulled you away from his neck so he could look at you - trying not to be distracted by the sight of you, your swollen lips, your rosy cheeks, your dilated pupils - as he said "The barman will be back at any second. My place or yours?", and you just shrugged, a smirk on your lips, and he said "My place, then", putting some money on the counter and guiding you out of the bar, holding tight to your waist as he pressed a kiss on top of your head.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

91.4K 2.3K 40
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵.. in which fate brings together a woman who insists she doesn'...
40.2K 724 14
↳ 𝗕𝗢𝗛𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗔𝗡 𝗥𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗦𝗢𝗗𝗬 ♫ ₊˚. ʀᴏɢᴇʀ ᴛᴀʏʟᴏʀ 𝔁 ꜰᴇᴍ! ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ❝ we're family; we believe in each other.❞ જ⁀➴ 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 yo...
294 9 9
"Please come with me and Charlie to the Uni pub tonight, it will be really fun! The band will be there" "Fine" Who would have thought that one drum...
46.2K 1.4K 56
! [Part 14 and 34 have smut] Meeting the band Queen backstage is quite intimidating. Especially when you have caught the eye of their drummer Roger M...