The Killing Dance (Snow White...

By prinsesa_icia

Revenge is a dish best served cold. "Sleep with one eye open, honey. Your time has come..." - Andrea Montene... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-six

Chapter Eleven

71.4K 1.8K 47
By prinsesa_icia

Mikael Austin Riccardi, P.O.V

"Dude, will you wipe that look off your face? You look like you're going to take out a gun and shoot that guy," I heard Angelo say as he sipped on his iced coffee.

I snorted and glanced towards Angelo. "Wouldn't that be nice? Thanks for the wonderful idea, Angelo."

Ngumisi ako nang makita ko ang blankong mukha nito ngunit agad din naman iyon na nawala nang malipat ang tingin ko sa aking harapan. Nag-enroll dito sa university ang lalaking iyon at tila ba nananadya dahil magkaparehas kami ng schedule.

"Austin, may dala ka na baril?" Narinig ko na tanong ni Kenshin, pero bago pa man ako makasagot ay nauna na magsalita sa akin si Angelo.

"Pati ba naman ikaw, Kenshin?!"

Ilang araw na rin masama ang timpla naming dalawa ni Kenshin. I don't know what's behind his foul mood but me and Kenshin in a bad mood were a bad combination. It's been what? Four fucking days since Nikolo and Andrea's brother arrived and it's also been four fucking days since I talked to Andrea. It was so frustrating, like hell. It's like that guy was keeping Andrea as far away from me as possible.

"Prepare for the preliminary exam next meeting. Class dismissed." A chorus of greetings echoed throughout the room. I watched as Andrea quickly gathered her things and got up to leave. I watched how Nikolo entwined his hand with Andrea's hand and how Andrea smiled sweetly at him.

Hindi ko man namamalayan, naikuyom ko ang kamao ko habang nakatingin sa mga ito. I hate it. I hate it when Andrea looks at that bastard, when she sweetly smiles at him, when her full attention is on him, when she frowns, when he is not listening to what she is saying and when Andrea lets him hold her hand. I hate all of that.

I didn't realize I was just sitting there with a clenched fist and looking at her until Andrea turned to his side and raised her black eyes up to meet mine. Andrea smiled at me and even though I wanted to return the gesture, I couldn't because I'm filled with fucking jealousy. Andrea's eyes searched my face and she might have seen something on it because a frown made it's way to her face. Nagsimula siyang maglakad patungo sa akin ngunit nakakadalawang hakbang pa lamang siya ay may pumigil dito.

"C'mon. Hurry up. I'm hungry like a fucking dinosaur!" Biglaan na lamang siya hinila ni Nikolo at hinila palabas ng room. She didn't have enough time to protest and stop him.

Before Nikolo can get out of the room, he looks at me over his shoulder with a smug look, and if looks could kill, Nikolo was already six feet off the ground. Mabilis akong tumayo mula sa pagkakaupo upang sundan ang lalaking iyon at suntukin hanggang sa maging lantang gulay ito, ngunit isang kamay ang pumigil sa akin.

"I know what you are thinking, Austin, so stop it." Before any of us could process what was happening, my fist connected to whoever gripped my shoulder.

"What the fuck man!" Kenshin shouted so despite the urge to throw any more punches, I resulted in him slamming him against the wall. When I saw who was just the man I punched, I regretted it. It was Alex, who was now sporting a bloody nose.

"Are you okay, man?" Xander asked me.

"Do I like fucking okay to you, Xander?" I snapped at him the moment it reached my ears. I let out a frustrating yell and slammed my fists on the table of my chair. A cracking sound came from the table under the force that I used.

"Fuck it. She's mine."

"Damn, Austin. Ganito ka pala magselos? I know your possessiveness and all but I have never known you for..." Angelo's words died the moment he saw the glare that I'm throwing towards him. "Sabi ko nga, tatahimik na lang."

"C'mon. Nagugutom na ako, let's go to the lunch room." Tumingin ako kay Alex na siyang nagsalita. Hindi na rin nagdudugo ang ilong nito, pero namamaga na ito at namamasa.

"Sorry, Alex. It's just that -"

"It's cool, man and worth it." I cocked an eyebrow at him when I saw a smirk on his lips. "Besides, masaya ka palang panuorin habang nagseselos."

"Funny. I'm fucking happy that you find my jealousy entertaining," I muttered dryly.

"It's the truth, Austin. It was so funny," Xander piped in.

"Yeah, it's fucking funny when my fist met your face," I deadpan.

Agad naman na lumayo ito sa akin at nagtaas ng kamay. "I'm only joking so chill."

"Well, I'm not joking."

"Oy, tara na nga. Nagugutom na ako." Lahat kami ay tumingin kay Kenshin na ngayon ay papalabas na ng room kata sumunod na rin kami dito.

"What crawled up to his ass and died?" Xander asked.

"Fuck you, Xander!" Kenshin shouted.

"Sorry to burst your bubble, dude but I'm not batting for the same team!" Xander shouted.

A chorus of high-pitched, flirtatious giggles reached my ears as we passed, and I cringed. Hindi ba sila nagsasawa? As we stepped into the lunch room, lahat ng tingin ay napunta sa amin maliban sa isang grupo. Hinayaan ko na lamang ito at dumiretso sa pila. Just as I turned to look at them, my body crashed against someone else, and their lunch ended up all over my hoodie. Biglang tumahimik ang lahat.

My fist clenched to my side and I stopped myself from punching the guy. I take deep breaths to stop myself from breaking this guy's neck.

"O-oh my god! I-im sorry, s-sir! I didn't mean it!"

"Fuck it! Idiot!" I looked around and saw that everyone's attention was on us. "What are you looking at?!" I snapped.

Nagtama ang tingin naman ni Andrea, pero agad ko din iyon binali dahil nagsimula na akong lumabas ng lunch room. I was sitting outside against a tree, lost in my own thoughts, enjoying the silence around me while trying to calm myself, until Angelo came and ruined it.

"How's your hand?" he asked as he plopped down beside me.

I shrugged and looked over my bruised knuckles. "Fine."

"Eh, ikaw, ayos ka na?"

"Yeah." Huminga ako ng malalim bago tumingin sa kalangitan. "It's just that whenever I see her smiling, laughing and happy with that guy, all I can think is that it should be me. It should be me making her smile, making her laugh and making her happy. All of me."

A single whistle reached my ears. I looked over my shoulder and saw Angelo smirking. "Damn. I never really thought that this day would come."

Napangiti na lamang ako dito, pero agad din itong nawala ng mapansin ko ang papalapit sa amin. Mukhang napansin din ata ito ni Angelo dahil tumayo ito.

"Magusap na nga kayo. Magtino ka Austin kung ayaw mong hindi ka na pansinin ng kitten mo." He two-fingered salute at me, then finally he left.

Watching her walk towards me, I stood up from the ground and walked up to her, meeting her midway.

"Can I talk to you privately?" Bungad niya sa akin.

"Sure."

Andrea locked eyes with me. She was calm but there was a fierce glint in her eyes. "Anong nangyari sayo at bakit puro pasa ka?"

My face remained blank as I replied. "Nothing."

Nangunot ang noo nito sa sagot ko. "Is that all you have to say? Nothing? Austin, what the fucking hell happened to you? Why are you covered with bruises?!"

"Watch your words, Andrea." Mas lalong kumunot ang noo nito.

"Watch my words? We all know that I'm a cussing machine and so are you, so drop it. Now, answer my question," she demanded while rolling her eyes at me.

All I could do was stare at her. Ano bang nangyayari sa akin? One second, I wanted her attention and now that I have it, ayaw ko naman na pinakikialaman niya ako. Just what the fuck?

"I'm fucking jealous, okay. Plus, the fact that Nik told me, no, announced that he's your boyfriend fuels it. Is it true?" I looked at her, annoyed.

"Anong totoo?" Inosenteng tanong nito sa akin.

"Fuck it! Is it true that he's your boyfriend?!" I ran my hand to my hair, frustrated.

Kumunot ang noo ko ng bigla na lamang tumawa si Andrea, pero ng makita nito ang blanko kong mukha ay tumigil ito sa pagtawa at lumapit sa akin.

"You're jealous of Nikolo?" Andrea asked, like she fucking couldn't believe it. All I could do was stare at her when she smiled at me. Fuck it, when she smiles like that, I can't be mad at her at all.

"You're jealous of Nikolo."

"You don't have to rub it in my face—" She caught me off guard, and Andrea pecked a kiss at my nose.

"You don't have to be jealous of Nik. First, he's not my boyfriend—" Oh Thank God. "And second, he's batting for the same team."

"What?" I asked her, dumbfounded.

"He's gay and a cousin of mine. Also, he has a boyfriend." Well, that was good news. My gaze dropped to her slightly parted lips; they were full and pink at the same time. Pinilit ko ang sarili ko na tumingin muli sa mga mata at hindi nakaligtas sa akin ang tingin din nito sa mga labi ko.

I leaned towards her, to the point that our noses were brushing each other and our breaths were mixing together. Tumingin ako muli sa mga labi niya bago muling ibinalik sa mga labi niya. She wet her lip with her tongue, and my gaze traced it. I groaned and closed my eyes, trying to control myself. Matagal na akong nagpipigil na halikan siya and now, na kami lang ang magkasama at ganito kami magkalapit, I can't control myself at all. When I opened my eyes and met with the heated ones of Andrea, all my restraint to myself flew away out of the window.

"Can I kiss you, Andrea?" I didn't let her answer when I pulled her close even more and rested my forehead against her, staring at her eyes intently as one of my arms circled around her waist while my thumb traced her lips gently. Andrea breathes harder and so does mine.

"Fuck," was all I said before my lips met with her in a crashing kiss.

***

Andrea

As soon as he pressed his lips to mine, gently moulding his soft lips against my mouth, I stiffened. I swear that the firework shit was so cliche and strictly stupid but I could feel it, strong and visible. Loud and clear.

Austin kissed me like his life depended on it. The feelings and the passion he was putting on the kiss were enough for me to stop thinking at all. Hindi ako makapagisip ng maayos dahil sa gulat ko, ni hindi nga ako makagalaw.

But somehow, in my shocked state, I managed to move my lips in sync with Austin. One of his hands came up and cupped my cheek softly. Hindi ko inaasahan ang maramdaman ang mga nararamdaman ko ngayon. I felt like I needed to keep kissing him back. I needed to kiss him more than I needed air. Hindi ko namalayan na nasa buhok niya na pala ang mga kamay ko.

Naramdaman ko ang paglakbay ng kamay ni Austin mula sa pisngi ko papunta sa buhok ko. He grabbed it gently, getting a better hold on me and access to the kiss. I rested both of my hands on his arms for support as my knees began to feel weak and I couldn't stand still.

I could feel his ragged breaths, and it thrilled me. It made me feel hot and absolutely wanted, like I had the power to make him feel like this. He tasted minty and fresh, and a little taste of a cigarette made him so undeniably sexy. Pulling away, I placed my palms flat against Austin's broad chest. I could feel his muscles bunch beneath my touch, and when I looked up at him, his eyes were glazed over with desire and longing, but I quickly looked away.

"W-we should get back." Ang tanging nasabi ko habang naghahabol ng hininga. Hindi ako makatingin sa kanya ng diretso sa mga mata dahil sa tuwing titignan ko siya ay naalala ko ang kababalaghan na nangyari sa amin.

"Hey, please look at me." Hinawakan nito ang baba ko at iniharap ang mukha ko sa kanya. Imbis na sa mata ko siya tignan ay sa noo ko siya tinignan. "My eyes are down here, kitten."

Inilipat ko naman ang tingin ko sa mga sapatod namin. Narinig ko naman ang pagbuntong hininga nito bago ko, muling naramdaman ang paghawak nito sa baba ko. Lumayo siya ng bahagya sa akin at pumantay ng tingin sa akin, agad ko naman naramdaman ang paginit ng mukha ko.

"Kitten, please don't be embarrassed." I finally look at him straight in the eyes and my heart twinges in pain at the sight of him right now. He looks so scared, confused and vulnerable, like any second right now I might reject and leave him. And at that very instant, I wanted nothing more than to do the one thing that could relieve that scared look on his face.

So that's what I did.

I hugged him and hid my face in his chest. Austin stiffened for a second before he slowly wound his arms around me and pulled me against his chest. Itinago niya sa leeg ko ang mukha niya at mas lalong hinigpitan ang pagkakayakap sa akin, but not to the point na nasasaktan na ako.

"You don't know how relieved I am when you told me that Nikolo was gay and a cousin of yours, kitten. I was so furious for the whole week just thinking that, that guy was your boyfriend. Andrea, I'm a possessive guy and you know it, so please stop playing jokes on me; it's not healthy for the both of us." All I could do was stare at him. Hindi ko alam, no, wala akong maisip na sabihin sa kanya dahil sa ngayon ay pilit kong pinapakalma ang pagwawala ng puso ko.

Naikunot ko ang noo ko ng mapansin ko ang mga sugat sa tabi ng labi ni Austin at ang pasa sa may panga niya.

"Anong nangyari sa iyo at puro ka pasa? Sinong may gawa nito sa iyo?" Mabilis kong tanong sa kanya at sa pagkakataong ito, siya naman ang nagiwas ng tingin.

"It's nothing." mabilis nitong tanong sa akin. "C'mon, we should go back." Hinila ako nito ngunit, hindi ako gumalaw mula sa pagkakatayo ko.

"Mikael Austin Riccardi, you'll tell me or I will not talk to you for the rest of your life?" I threatened him. Tumingin siya sa akin na tila ba naiirita.

"You wouldn't." Tinaasan ko ito ng kilay.

"Try me, Austin. You don't know me at all to say that."

Matagal itong nakipagtitigan sa akin bago niya ginulo ang buhok dahil sa frustration na nararamdaman.

"Fine! You want the truth? I street fight." I gaped at him.

"You what? Can you say it again, Mikael? I think I became deaf for a moment." I feel my blood starting to boil up from what I just heard.

"I street fight for the last days to release my pent-up frustration and anger, okay?" Naikuyom ko ang kamay ko sa sinabi niya.

Fuck it! Even though he's a Mafia heir, he should know that street fighting is so dangerous! Kahit siya pa ang tinaguriang Mafia Prince, hindi niya alam ang kakayahan ng mga makakalaban niya duon!

Nagsimula akong maglakad papunta sa kanya at bago pa man niya maibuka ang bibig niya ay nauna na sa mukha niya ang kamao ko.

"Kung gusto mo magpabugbog, sabihin mo lang dahil ako mismo ang bubugbog sayo!" Hindi pa man siya nakakarecover sa suntok ko ay sinimulan ko siyang paghahampasin sa dibdib. "Leche ka! Nagpapakamatay ka ba, ha?! Bakit ka ba nagpupunta sa mga ganun?! Leche ka! Naiinis ako sayo!"

Patuloy ko lamang siya pinaghahampas, pero hindi kalaunan ay nahuli niya ang dalawa kong kamay at hinapit ako palapit sa kanya.

"Hush, baby. Hush. Please stop crying. I will stop street fighting, I promise." Using his thumb, he wiped my teary, stricken face. I didn't even realize that my tears started to fall like a waterfall.

"Let go! Don't you dare touch me!" pero mas lalo niya lamang hinigpitan ang pagkakahawak nito sa akin.

"You care for me." Narinig kong sinabi nito na naging dahilan para tumingala ako dito.

"Of course I care, you dufus!" Sinamaan ko siya ng tingin nang makita ko ang malaking ngiti sa mukha nito.

"C'mon, we should go back. Class will start in half an hour." He caught me off guard when he dipped down his head to my face and pecked me on the lips. Nakakarami na siya, ah!

Hindi na ako nakaangal pa ng hapitin ako nito sa bewang at magsimulang maglakad papunta sa next class namin kung saan magkasama kami. Suddenly, my phone beeped and I fished it out.

Walang klase. Nandito kami sa garden. Isama mo na ang lover boy ng makilatis. -Nikolo

Napangiti ako sa text ni Nikolo.

"Nasa garden daw sila, wala daw tayong klase sa diff. Cal." He frowned a bit but nevertheless, nag-iba kami ng direksyon.

Malayo pa lamang kami ay nakita ko na sila na naka-kumpol at tila may seryosong nag-uusap, pero hindi kalaunan ay nagtama ang mga mata namin ni Nikolo. Kumindat ito sa akin bago at may sinabi sa mga barkada. Humigpit naman ang pagkakahapit sa akin ni Austin dahilan lara irapan ko ito.

Napaka-seloso, leche lang.

Napataas ang kilay ko ng bigla na lamang kumanta si Evangeline ng makalapit kami sa kanila.

"Imagine her in your favorite white dress." Umikot pa ito na tila nakaharap sa isang salamin at nagsusukat ng damit.

"Smiling at you as if she thinks you're the best." Nalipat naman ang tingin ko kay Eve. Magkaharap sila ngayon ni Angelo, magkahawak kamay at nakangiti sa isa't isa.

"What the heck was happening?" I asked them but they just ignored me. Napaatras ako ng bigla na lamang sumulpot sa harapan ko si Mirai na ngiting ngiti. Matic naman na pumulupot ang kamay ni Austin sa bewang ko para mabalanse niya ako. Naramdaman ko ang pamumula ng mukha ko dahil sa ginawa nito.

"She said to you, 'you and me, sitting on a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G'" at mas lalo pa atang namula ang mukha ko nang maalala ko ang kababalaghang nangyari kanina.

Angelo suddenly kneeled on the floor with one knee. "You tell her 'Baby you hear me out, will you marry me tonight?'"

"Okay, children, playtime's over!" natatawang pag-awat ni Blade, kaya binatukan naman siya ni Nik.

Nalipat ang tingin ko kina kuya Alex at kuya Xander, parehas na seryoso ang mga mukha nito habang nakatingin sa akin ng matiim. Patay tayo jan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3M 120K 110
Nemesis Louie Montero is a class S assassin who was given a mission to marry the mafia boss of a certain organization that would help them rise from...
526K 23.4K 91
Khali Vernon took the risk and came back to Tenebrés City, will she come back as the infamous Shadow of the Gangster Society, too? The society ruled...
14.3M 435K 67
Highest Rank Reached in Action Category: Rank #1 Her innocence. Their violence. How come a weak and innocent girl manage to enter the academy. Except...
3.3M 114K 65
Death is my name and Death can be my game. Deathalè at your service.