Me And You?

By Missmersae

"Ryan let me out! I hiss and move out the way, while trying to still be quiet. Him and I both know well what... More

1%
2%
3%
4%
5%
6%
7%
8%
9%
10%
šŸŽƒ
12%
13%
14%
15%
16%
17%
18%
19%
20%
21%
22%
23%
24%
25%
27%
28%
29%

(hunter meets Mel's parents)

1.5K 42 0
By Missmersae

24 may
MELANIE
Here I was, Wednesday night, books and notebooks all in front of me. In 2 days, I'll be taking the SATs. In 3 weeks, summer begins.

I wasn't the typical person and procrastinate , and start studying the day before.

In my house, that was a huge NO.

I sighed as I closed my book, and tried to repeat what I just studied, and let out a growl of frustration when I couldn't do it.

'Relax Mel, and try again' I told myself.

I did so, and nearly threw all my books across the room when I couldn't do it.

Whatever, I thought to myself. I'll just move onto something else.

I sat there studying, copying, and highlighting all the important things in the book. Basically the whole book.

I was midway through the second paragraph when I heard my phone go 'Ping'

I grabbed my phone and saw it was hunter.

"Wanna come over? The text read

"Can't studying." I replayed.

"Great, come study with me."- H

"I don't know... you might distract me.🤔" i wrote back.

"I promise I won't. Or I can come over..something..I want to see you :) -H

I smiled at the last text.

"Fine, come to my house. My parents have been dying to properly meet you." I sent.

"yess, can't wait to see you.

I couldn't help the stupid grin that came to my face. Hunter and I have been dating for 6 months and as many times as I go over his house , he still gets excited to see me.

It still made my heart flutter.

I ran down stairs to tell my parents before they were shocked that a random white boy was standing at their door.

When I approached the living room, they were all already in there.

"Mom, daddy, Hunter is coming over to study." I say.

My mom turns around in her seat.

"That's good, we can finally have a conversation with this boy." She says.

I look to my dad and he gives me a nod and smile.

I smile back at him and go upstairs to clean my room a little.

A few minutes later, I hear a knock on my door, and practically sprint downstairs.

I open the door, and obviously it was hunter.

"Hey." I say in more of a breath than actual words.

"Hi." He says with a big smile.

I welcome him into the house and lead him to the living room where my parents were.

"Mom, daddy, this is hunter." I spoke first .

"Hello Mr, and Mrs.Tucker He says fretting my father with a hand shake and my mom with a hug and surprisingly, a kiss on the cheek which makes her giggle.

Well okay.

"So hunter sit down, tell me about yourself." My mom says.

"Well, I am captain of the lacrosse team, I have a younger sibling named Daniel, my parents work for United Nations so their constantly traveling, and oh yeah I like weightlifting."

The last parent makes my dad laugh.

"Any idea what you're going to do after school? My mom asks.

"Yes actually I have quite a few schools offering me scholarships to play for them, I'm hoping to make my decision by next March." He says.

My mom nods her head .

"Well, I'll let you guys go on and do your thing." She says.

"Nice meeting you." He waves back to them

——————————

I'm sorry this was a very short chapter but I wanted to show how hunter met Mel's parents.
- [ ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 66.3K 85
Highest ranking: #1 in Rise. #1 in Fall. #1 in Fiction. ...
32.3K 1.4K 63
It's a story of two people living on different sides of the same dimension. She dreaded his world, and he envied hers. She reminded him of a life he...
327K 6.4K 51
Nicole Andersson, 17, about 5,6, street fighter, She lives with her brother Alex up in Spring Felid. And goes to Rosewood High School. She's mostly a...
69.3K 3.4K 59
Highest Ranking: #63 in Teen Fiction ā€¢Completedā€¢ "You look pretty fine in those jeans, but you'd look even finer without them." He inched closer to...