Mystreet Truth or Dare

By leaderofthecult

Another Aphmau Mystreet Truth or Dare book! I will be your narrator today by the name of Pandora. In this pla... More

Introduction
Dare for Zane
Dare for Ein
Dare for Zane and Kawaii~Chan
Dare for Aaron
Truth for Zane
Dare for Garroth
Dare for You
Dare for Lucinda
Dare for Kawaii~Chan
Dare for Jason
Truth for Kim
Truth for Zane
Truth for Laurence
Truth for Aphmau
Dare for Kawaii~Chan
Dare for Zane & Aaron
Dare for Lucinda
Dare for Jason
Dare for Aarmau, Garrance, & Zane~Chan
Update
Dare for Aphmau
Dare for Laurence
Dare for Aphmau
Dare for Aphmau & Aaron
Dare for Jason & Daniel
Dare for Daniel
Dare for Jason
Dare for Zanemau
Dare for Jason & Pandora (and secretly Travlyn)
Dare for Aarmau (and secretly Zane~Chan)
Dare for Aaron & Ein
Dare for Ein
Dare for Everyone
Dare for Garrance
Truth for Everyone
Dare for Kimroth
Dare for Zane & Gayroth
Dare for Zane~Chan
Truth for Kawaii~Chan
Dare for Melcinda
Truth for Me?
Dare for Zenix
Dare for Kein (Kai x Ein)
Dare for Blazin (Blaze x Ein)
Dare for Melcinda
Truth for Anyone
Truth for Gene
Truth for Travis + Dare for Travlyn
Truth for Cadenza
Dare for Zane
Dare for Jason

Dare for Janiel

341 8 14
By leaderofthecult

Thomas35570

Pandora: Welcome back to another chapter m8eys.

Jason: You know, people haven't been catching my eye lately. But I know when somebody does and there's a certain princess in here that I might just have to get with.

Pandora sighs as Jason struts over to his "princess," a blue haired firecracker by the name of Katelyn.

Katelyn: Don't. You. Dare.

Jason: Wha-at? It's not like you'd prefer the white-haired douchebag over this snacc.

Jason gives a Katelyn a sly smirk as he circles her.

Katelyn: Actually, that "white-haired douchebag" is my boyfriend and he's ten times nicer, more romantic, and sexier than you are.

Travis: R-really!? :D

Jason: Is that the case? I guess I'll have to try him out then—

Pandora: Okay, that's enough, we need to do the dare.

Jason: Oh poo.

Pandora silently reads the dare.

Pandora: Well shit. Jason's gonna enjoy this chapter anyway.

Jason: Really?? What's the dare?

Pandora: Thomas dares Jason and Daniel to kiss. On the lips.

Daniel's face turns red.

Daniel: B-but why!?

Everybody turns to Jason, expecting to see an ecstatic look on his face. However, when they turn, his face is filled with intense, fuming anger. They stare at him, a slight stir in their stomachs.

Jason: So you chose my mistake. The one man in this room who gave me a fucking crisis, who I view as a complete abberation in my techniques... you picked him.

Everyone is dead silent as Jason stares into Daniel's eyes, nothing but pure hatred shining through.

Pandora: That escalated quickly.

"Pandora, you know how I feel about him!" Jason gives an exasperated sigh and tilts his head to the right.

"I know," Pandora consoles, "but sometimes, we gotta do awkward things. You can do it, Jason, I believe in you."

The two look over to Daniel to see that literally every person in the room has gotten out of their chair to comfort him. They're all talking in mollified voices, giving dirty side-glances towards Jason, then continuing to suck up to Daniel. Jason sighs a quick and annoyed sigh before walking to the middle of the room.

"Alright you little shithead, let's get your ugly ass over with."

"Jason!" Pandora sternly tells him.

"I'm sorry but I fucking hate all of this."

Pandora: Daniel, just go up there.

Daniel: A-alright. I'm ready.

The crowd around Daniel clears as he walks through and up to Jason.

"Just get it over with," Daniel timidly says in a strained voice.

"With pleasure," Jason replies with a scoff.

Jason leans in and kisses Daniel on the lips. It's not really a peck, no, it's deeper and longer than that. The two sit there like that, fury in Jason's face and fear in Daniel's. However, as the kiss moves on, their expressions begin to melt away; Jason's becomes neutral, a slight hint of bliss residing in it, while Daniel's becomes a tiny bit cheery. When they unlatch, they stare into each other's eyes for five seconds, then blink and come back.

"Fuck you," Jason growls and goes back to his seat.

"Y-yeah? Well fudge you, too!" Daniel retorts.

Pandora: And there it was: a five second love story.

Author: Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to cringe at how bad of an OC Pandora is. God, I wish I could replace her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.3K 1.8K 27
Aphmau's P.O.V Everyone has their secrets. Some are better left hidden. I ran away from my past. It was for the best. I saw them die, so I ran. I...
17.3K 476 12
This takes place during Aphmau's Year. Zane gets turned into a Meif'wa using a cat potion gone wrong, and he finds himself in some crazy adventures...
34.1K 586 84
Basically, My friends and I torture the mystery characters!
1.4K 51 3
Aphmau Mystreet Harem/Reverse Harem x Female!Reader This series follows Aphmau & the Mystreet seasons 1-6 [and hopefully 7 when it comes out] ~~~~~~~...