My Own Superhero - Ziall one...

By livewhilewereyoung

More

My Own Superhero - Ziall one shot (AU)

2.7K 45 4
By livewhilewereyoung

A/N: This one shot is dedicated to ChelseaAnnaPerkins because she has stuck by me from the start including my old account before this :) x

There is going to be A LOT of swearing in this.

NIALL'S POV

I walk down the hallway inside this new building that i would now call my new school. The people around here were different and weren't as open and welcoming as i expected .. not that i cared anyway.I just wanted to get school over and done with and get out of this place as soon as i can but this won't be possible until another semester of hell.

I was taking my time while walking to class when i got shouldered by a a guy that i've never seen before. He was tall and had tan skin with brown eyes and his hair was black and had blonde highlights styled into a weird quiff that actually suited him. He was in black skinny jeans, a white t-shirt and a plain navy blue jacket a long with black vans and a black hat sitting just behind the quiff.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" he spits at me as he closes in on me forcing me to back off to the wall.

I wasn't afraid of him but i just wanted to actually attempt to have a good reputation considering it's only my first day. But at the same time, i haven't even touched the guy yet he asks what's wrong with me ? Now that pissed me off.

"Excuse me?"

"Well you heard me, now fuck off new kid, watch what you're saying, trust me you won't last long if you don't"

And with that, he stalked off with his group of friends following closely behind him.

"Ohh hey, uhh .. you new here?" I hear an unfamiliar voice ask me as i turn to see who it is.

"Uhh .. yeah, why?"

"Well if i were you, i wouldn't mess with him, i'm Josh by the way"

"Niall" I tell him "And why is that?" I continue wondering why everyone seems to clear out the hallway and back off when they see him in the distance.

"His name is Zayn Malik, he's the leader of the 'popular group' and if you get in his way then he'll just simply knock you out just like 'that'" he answers followed by a snap of his fingers to show what he meant when saying 'that'.

"Ohh, really? ..."

"Yeah, he's always out drinking, partying he never seems to be at home and usually he just welcomes himself to one of his mates houses for the night. He's parents don't really give a shit about him either. He smokes and fights a lot as well but you can't really blame him since he's been raised around that kind of environment but at the same time, he pushes the boundaries too far sometimes."

"What do you mean his parent's 'don't really give a shit about him' and that it's because he's been raised around that environment?"

"Well his mum passed when he was little and his dad's a druggie and is in a gang that revolves around fighting and all that."

*DING DING DING*

The bell to period one goes off and Josh waves goodbye followed by a "it was nice to meet you", i reply with the appropriate response and jog to my home group where josh has shown me earlier.

I walk into class and accidentaly drop one of my books causing the other 3 to tumble and fall out from my grip.

"Look who's here! Whatta loser! HAHAHAHAHAH!"

I look up to the familiar voice of Zayn Malik and the rest of his group. I shove the finger up at him as i bend down to collect my books.

"Umm excuse me Mr.... ?" The teacher questions me with a raised eyebrow

"Uhh .. Niall Horan" i reply awkwardly still standing in the doorway half bent down

"Well first day and already breaking the school rules aren't you? Zayn Malik and Niall Horan, detention after school for inappropriate behaviour in school grounds."

"WHAT?! I DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING" I protest confused and shocked at what Ms. whatever her name was just said.

"Mr.Horan, i did see you pull the birdy up at Zayn and Zayn, i did hear you from the hallway, you were pretty loud if you didn't know."

I sigh and pick up the rest of my books and went to take a seat in the only spare table that had to be next to Zayn's.

"Little wuss!" he chuckles at me as i take my seat

"Excuse me Mr.Malik, watch your mouth !"

"Sorry Miss, not my fault he tried to punch me in the face just then."

"JUST FUCKING LEAVE ME ALONE FOR GOD'S FUCKING SAKE!" I snapped.

He pushed me to my limit

1. i don't even know the guy

2. he's purposely making up bullshit to get me into trouble

3. he's cocky and he's a fucking dick

"EXCUSE ME THE BOTH OF YOU! You just got yourselves into ONE FULL WEEK of detention. Every single day this week after school meet me here and bring your books, bag, notebooks everything do you hear me? Now the both of you, one more word and you're out of here"

Zayn just chuckles which left me wondering what was so funny. A full week of detention? Are you fucking kidding me? URGGHHHH!

~

*after school on that day (detention day 1)*

"What is going on with you two? Would you care to explain what went on before?"

"He was threatening to bash me and called me a fag for being bi then he said that i was disgusting for liking guys." Zayn lied yet again

"I never said any of that crap to him nor did i know that he was bi or gay or whatever he is but whatever he just said is a load of crap"

"Excuse your language ! I'll be back in an hour but for now, you two are going to complete this mini-project on each other, if i get one complaint from any of the teachers around here or any staff member, you're both suspended, do you hear me?"

"Yes Miss" Zayn replied ever so innocently

"Now here you are, work together and get it done"

She hands us a booklet filled with questions inside that looks like it was made for grade 2's.

"What is his/her name? How old is he/she? What's their favourite colour? Where were they born? Are you fucking kidding me?" Zayn reads out as he flicks through the pages

~

We finish off the last of the booklet and surprisingly in only half an hour. Zayn started to show me more respect and has stopped cursing so much and calling me names. It started to get awkward in the silence and to my surprise, Zayn was the one to break it.

"What was your name again?"

"Niall, Niall Horan"

"Well, i'm sorry for what happened in the morning ... but either way, you're still a dog"

I just ignore him and sit there humming to myself as i stare at the clock waiting for the long hand to reach the 12.

She finally comes back 10 minutes late and dismisses us, i was surprised that there were such things as detentions without supervision but i prefer it that was anyway so i don't question it.

~

*Day number 2*

"Second day and 5 remaining, here you go boys, finish this worksheet for me in the hour you have and you're free to go when i'm back, don't complete it and you stay back. See you in an hour!"

The room was silent besides the quiet humming coming from Zayn, he would occasionally sing a few words every now and then and i have to admit he has a good voice. I'm starting to like him more now that he's less violent in a way.

"Why do you hate me so much? ..." I wonder out loud interrupting him

"I don't hate you"

"Then what is all this for?"

"I don't know, it's just ... i don't know, i already told you, i'm sorry"

I just sat there waiting for time to pass now that i've finished my work. I took a glance at his work and saw that he was working on the last question so i let him be and just tapped my foot to the beat of the music playing inside my head.

ZAYN'S POV

What the fuck is wrong with me? Why am i being so nice to him? He fucked with me so why and i forgiving him so easily? Why am i even talking to him? I know why, because he's cute, he's sweet, he's attractive ... and he's a dog and i hate him and i'm not meant to like him....

He thinks i hate him...

I haven't had a girlfriend or boyfriend for the past 2 years and i never believed in love but why is it him who makes my heart beat faster every time his blue mesmerizing eyes connect with mine? Why, out of all people am i falling for him?

Why am i such a dog to him? Well if i keep pretending to hate him then he wouldn't find out right? I am Zayn Malik after all, no one messes with me so what's the big deal?

I turn to look at him as he bites down on his lip while he taps his pen on the table every time the clock ticks. He's adorable ... wait what ? Did i just call Niall Horn adorable ? No no no i didn't i know i didn't he's just ... he's just so ... so god damn sweet!

After everything i did to him today he's still talking to me. He hasn't even given me shit since he found out i was bi!

I don't know what to do now ... maybe it's just a little crush, it'll go soon anyway ... right ? right!

~

NIALL'S POV

*Day number 3*

"Here you go boys, i'll be back in an hour"

"Uhh ... hey Niall ... i just want to uhh ... apologize for everything ... i know that i've been a dog to you and i should'nt have and i'm truly sorry, it was stupid and dumb and yeah, i'm sorry"

Uhh what ?! Did Zayn Malik just apoligize to me ? Is he alright today or something ?

"Ohh uhh .. yeah .. don't worry about it" I reply awkwardly not knowing what to say

~

Day 4 and 5 of detention was more awkward then any other. Zayn has purposely avoided me and i don't know why, it was since he apologized on the third day and he's not talking to me or even looking at me ... it's always so quiet and the atmosphere has the word awkward painted all over it ... if that was possible anyway.

~

ZAYN'S POV

I felt the need to avoid him ... he just takes up every thought in my mind now ... and i don't know what to do about it!

Every damn time he licks his pink puffy lips i almost jump out of my chair in desperation to claim them as mine. I just can't not be with him, it's not physically possible either.

~

NIALL'S POV

*Day 6*

"One more day to go after this!" I cheer happy that i get my hour of freedom back soon.

I lick my lips in concentration as i try to complete this worksheet in time. I have a habit of licking my lips when i'm concentrating which i then bite down to .. sometimes even until they bleed without me noticing.

That's when a hear a chair slide backwards and i turn my head to see Zayn stand up from his chair and practically charge across the room looking half worried and half excited.

I had no idea what he was planning to do but i curled up in my seat as i was afraid he would hurt me.I don't know why i did it but i just had a feeling inside of me that he was going to hurt me.

That thought stayed in my mind until i felt a pair of hands squeeze through my arms that were covering my face. He held the sides of my face and lifted it up.He just kneeled in front of me staring into my eyes with the sadess look on his face.

I don't know what happened but something inside of me flipped and i leaned in at the same time he did. Our lips met half way and connected, moving together in synchronisation. He licked my bottom lip as a way to ask for entrance but before it got too heated the god damn teacher had to walk in on us.

"Ohh myy, i'm sorry to interrupt but i have kept you in here for a little longer then i was supposed to so you'll have half an hour off tomorrow"

Zayn and I still had our eyes locked staring at each other both confused about what just happened but glad that it did. Zayn was about to leave until i grabbed his hand and asked him if we could talk.

"ohh umm sorry" I apoligised as he looked down at his hand that i was still holding onto

"don't worry about it" he replies shaking his head while looking down at his shoes

"well i uhh .. i just wanna clear things up with you, you know with what happened in there and all.."

"Ohh yeah about that i umm ... yeah ..."

"Zayn, be honest with me, what was there back there?"

"You want me to be honest with you? really? well you know what Niall? i love you! i fucking love you. You're the most adorable boy i've ever seen. I get lost in those beautiful blue eyes of yours and your smile just lights up my dull shit world. Even when you're giving me shit your voice sounds like an angels, you're beautiful, you're amazing but you know what the problem is? me. Yes, i'm the problem. Why the fuck would i guy like you want someone like me? Some dick that gave you shit on your first days of school, someone who threatened you multiple times, some one who can't spend a day without smoking, someone who parties all night someone who just wastes their life and treats everyone like shit. There you go, you wanted the truth now you're just gonna fucking hate me more then you already do and probably think that i'm a disgusting fag."

I let him finish his mini speech standing their looking so fragile and small infront of me. It's like he has two different people in him, the mean violent party animal who fucks with everyone and the caring and sweet guy that i would be glad to call my everything.

I walk up to him and wipe away the tears that are rolling down his cheek. He looks up at me shocked to see me still here. I give him a comforting smile and i lift his chin up with my thumb and and finger and connect out lips together.

~

ZAYN'S POV

*Day 7 (at school before their last detention of the week)*

I have never ever been so protective of someone before. But with Nialler, it's different. No one can touch him, they would have to kill me before they can even touch a strand of his hair.

We're not official yet, YET i repeat but still, i love him with everything i have and he means the absolute world to me.

We're out for lunch break right now and Nialler's lying down with his head on my lap as i sit crossed legged on the floor. I play with his hair as he eats MY lunch. He looks up at me and smiles, i don't know what i've done to deserve such and amazing person in my life.

I've done such horrible things in my past that i lost hope in everything, in my whole life, but that's when little Nialler came along to be my own Superhero.

"Hey Zaynie !" Niall calls out to get my attention as he taps my cheek

"Yes Nialler?" I smile down at him in reply

"I love you"

"I love you too leprechaun"

"Thanks for the kiss, asshole" he spits, attempting to look mad as i rejected his kiss pretending not to notice.

"Ohh ! so i'm an asshole now am i?"

"You always were, i just fell for an asshole, that's all"

"So you're saying you "fell" for me now ?"

"I didn't just fall for you Zaynie, there's more to it then that" he says suddenly serious

"Would you ... uhh ... would you offically be m-my b-boyfriend?" he stutters

My eyes instantly light up in happiness, i would never have thought that he would ask me this, ever. I believed all along that i would have to be the one to step up and grow the balls to ask him, not for him to ask me ....

"Of course i would!" I almost shout lowing my head to kiss him.

"Thankyou Zayn, thankyou for everything" he replies with tears of joy pouring from his eyes

"You're welcome baby, you're my own superhero."

A/N: ahhhh ! I literally wrote this whole thing in less than an hour so i hope you enjoy, comment vote, fan whatever you want and make sure you check out my new fic coming soon :) It's Larry and Ziam btw x

LOVE YOUS <33 :)x

YES I HAVE CHANGED ACCOUNTS AND IM SORRY FOR THIS BEING THE THIRD TIME BUT I'VE BEEN HACKED CONTINOUSLY SO THIS IS MY NEW ACCOUNT http://www.wattpad.com/user/larryandziam PLEASE FAN, VOTE AND COMMENT ON THAT ACCOUNT, THANKYOUS <3 x :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 6.7K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
2M 107K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
255K 10.8K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...