A Crazy Accident || Naruhina βœ”

By Powerful_Niya

*𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝟏* "B-But you said-" Naruto simply chuckled deviously, silencing me. "All, fake. I made it all up... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: First Encounter
Chapter 2: The New Job
Chapter 3: The Start of Something New
Chapter 4: Should I Leave?
Chapter 5: Trial and Error
Chapter 6: Regrets
Chapter 7: Reruns
Chapter 8: Bad Times
Chapter 9: The Beginning Of It All
Chapter 10: Torture And More Torture
Chapter 11: Protecting What I Love
Chapter 12: The Hunt
Chapter 13: Reasoning
Chapter 14: The Inevitable Truth
Chapter 15: Broken
Chapter 16: External Lust
Chapter 17: Healing
Chapter 18: Dark Outcomes
Chapter 19: Light Conquers Out The Dark
Chapter 20: No Remorse
Chapter 21: The Sexy Meet And Greet
Chapter 22: The Investigation
Chapter 24: Finding Naruto
Chapter 25: Change of Heart
Chapter 26: Seeking Out The Truth
Chapter 27: Facing The Darkness
Chapter 28: Peace and Justice
Chapter 29: On The Run
Chapter 30: The Irregular Changes
Author's Note...
Chapter 31: The Grand Reveal
Chapter 32: Getting On The Task At Hand
Chapter 33: Crushed Feelings
Chapter 34: New Problems
Chapter 35: Problems Escalate
Chapter 36: Determining Who's The Best
Chapter 37: Deep Worry
Chapter 38: Captivity At Its Finest
Chapter 39: Dark Plans
Chapter 40: The Past and The Present
Chapter 41: A New Experience
Chapter 42: The Unexpected Turn
Chapter 43: Sad Times
Chapter 44: The Heart Wrenching Decision
Chapter 45: A New Beginning
Chapter 46: The Last Goodbye
The End!!

Chapter 23: Deep Memories

2.4K 103 254
By Powerful_Niya

(Warning: Sexual content, Drugs and Violence)

Ino's P.O.V

All of our eyes widen as we listened to Hinata's screams erupt loudly throughout the whole building.

Her screams didn't seem like she was in any pain more like she was in... pleasure.

I raised my hand and covered my mouth tightly..

Of course he's doing that to her..

He's sick after all...

I looked at Tsunade and I noticed she looked perplexed and anguished at the same time, her mind churning rapidly...

I whimpered quietly and took a glance at Kurenai who was just as confused and torn as Tsunade was.

I shook my head and stood up aburply, a determines look on my face.

I quickly grabbed my wig that was still on my head and threw it down onto the ground, bringing my blonde hair down from where it was pinned up.

It's time to step out of our comfort zone..

We gotta do something here...

And fast...

I raised my hands and lightly laid my hair down properly "We need to find Hinata. Now. No matter what. I just want to leave this place and go as far away as possible." I said with a determined glare, my eyes sparkling brightly.

Tsunade shuddered and weakly stood up too, gulping deeply within her throat. "R-Right. The shooting stopped, so they must've left. Th-They found Hinata, after all." She said and stood up straighly whike staring at me weirdly, her eyes scanning my blonde hair.

I shook my head at her and turned to Kurenai who was still lying down on her bed...

"Come on Kurenai. I'll help you up." I assisted and walked up to her and helped her sit up.

She groaned, the only thing covering her body was that white gown she got from the nurses, leaving anything under it, bare.

I then, looked at Tsunade and she nodded and grabbed Kurenai's other hand and helped her up gently.

Kurenai groaned louder at that making me gasp "Are you okay? Did we hurt you?" I asked quietly by her ear.

She looked at me and smiled, shaking her head softly in denial "No Ino. You're doing fine. Let's just find Hinata." She announced quietly, sweat slowly pouring down her face.

I stared at her worridly but Tsunade shook her head, eyeing her wound with narrowed eyes "She's losing too much blood. Lay her back down, I'll have to change her bandages before we go." She instructed and walked to the counter in the room and pulled on gloves.

I watched her and slowly placed Kurenai backed onto the bed, lying her down.

She laid flat on the bed and stared up at the white ceiling as I stepped back.

She then, sighed and frowned, eyeing the ceiling in thought "How did, Hinata even meet, Naruto in the first place?" She asked mostly to herself making both of us look at her, our eyebrows furrowing.

Tsunade sighed sadly and pulled on her last glove, stretching it to fully fit over her hand.

She then pulled out a drawer that was connected to the counter and received some white, fresh bandages, to cover Kurenai's wound after cleaning it...

I stepped back, allowing her walk to Kurenai who gladly let her rip the bloody bandages off of her waist.

Kureani smiled faintly up at her as she lightly cleaned her wound up with a soft white cloth "How do you feel hun?" Tsuande asked politely after some minutes or so, on which Kurenai smiled, brightly...

"I'm doing fine. It's just feels sore there, that's all." She admitted truthfully and Tsunade nodded, smiling kindly...

"You should be feeling like that for a couple of weeks. Thankfully the bullet didn't hit any major organs or bones. So you should be okay to move." She announced and pulled a roll of bandages out and ripped it with her fingers.

She then lightly pressed it over the hole on her waist.

I watched in awe as she worked diligently, just like a doctor would..

Wow...

I've always wanted to attend in the medical field. and become, a nurse or doctor...

Me and Hinata were going to challenge each other to it but.. Things didn't go as planned.

I closed my eyes deeply at the heartwarming memory...

That, was old times..

When things were... nice.

Flashback
Ino's P.O.V
Junior Year

A small knock came to the door in my Parents home.

I smiled at my Father who sat at the Kitchen drinking coffee, while watching my Mother bake cookies for us...

"I'll get it." I announced happily and ran to it and immediately threw it open.. Already knowing who's waiting on the other side.

I smiled brightly as I saw, Hinata, my best friend outside the door, smiling at me.

But I noticed she wore a big grey rain coat and she was tucking something in her arms, rain pourijg heavily behind her...

I tilted my head at her making her blush "Come in girl. It's pouring out there." I announced worriedly and pulled her in by her shoulders, soon closing the door...

She screeched in surprise at that and kept her most reddish blush "I-I-Ino." She screamed and stumbled in, still tucking her arms to her chest.

I giggled at her embarrassment but helped her up, we now standing in the living room together.

She glared at me slightly but then looked up at my parents with a happy smile on her face "Hi, Mr and Mrs Yamanaka." She greeted politely making both of my parents turn to her.

My Father smiled and stood up from where he sat.

He walked up to her, a hug smile on his pale face.

He held his hand out to her but she nodded down to her arms, smiling sheepishly "I-I'm sorry." She whispered but he only chuckled, reassuing her.

"It's quite alright. You girls have fun. Cookies are almost done." He announced and turned back to the Kitchen, leaving us alone, oncr again.

I looked at Hinata weirdly before leading her to the back of the house where my room was located.

"Okay, Hinata. You're acting a little weird." I said softly making her sigh.

She turned to me and nodded down at her arms again "I have to show you something. I actually think you'll like it." She said with a small smile.

I raised an eyebrow at her claim and ran my hand through my long blonde hair. "Oh really now?" I asked to test her claim a bit.

She narrowed her eyes at me and pouted "I'm serious Ino." She said making me giggle, her pout extrmely hilarious.

I opened the door to my room and stepped in the purple and grey bedroom, bringing along Hinata.

I walked up to my bed and plopped down on it.

I sighed when I saw Hinata standing by the door, her face red.

I rolled my eyes and sighed at that...

Goodness..

Hinata, always do this..

She's way too embrassed to sit on other people's bed..

It's ridiculous...

"Hinata. You can sit on my bed. It's okay." I said with a pat on the spot in front of me.

She nodded and walked quickly up to me and sat on my bed, facing me "Okay. The most craziest thing happened to me earlier." She finally said making my eyes widen.

I scooted in and laid my head down into my hands, my elbows resting on my knees "Well, what is it?" I asked and she sighed, soon spilling what she was holding in...

"I was walking home, and saw this..." She said and finally opened her arms to reveal a small baby fox cub.

He cooed and walked out of her arms and onto my bed, his body nice and orange.

I gasped at the cute fox that walked limply out on my bed, his fur a nice red.

She smiled at it and lightly caressed its back making it purr.

I blinked rapidly in awe as I stared down at it "Wow, where did you find him?" I asked her as I stared at it roll up into a ball, making itself comfortable on my bed.

Hinata hummed in thought but smiled "I found him in my yard. And I noticed, that it was hurt." She said sadly and lightly showed me his leg that was bloody and cut up.

I frowned at the display but looked back at Hinata "You, want to help him.. don't you? I asked slowly, already knowing where this was going.

She nodded and smiled brightly at me 'Yes, I want to help anyone that needs my help." She announced making my heart soar, a huge smile appearing on my face...

"Of course. I always wanted to do the same... Oh? How about this? This, is just a test. After we graduate.. Let's challenge each other to see who can become successful in the medical field first. That should be fun, right. I said proudly making her giggle, her eyes lighting up...

"Alright. But I bet you I, will work my hardest Ino." She said with a wink.

I smiled and stood up from the bed, eyeing the fox again "Right. I know, you will Hinata. Now.. Let's get some badges for his leg."

Flashback ended

Now

That's when, things were nice.

We were off for spring break and we would always have sleepovers and tell each other our feelings, but now..

Hinata's stuck between a rock and a hard place and she's distancing herself from us..

From me...

It's all, because of that, man..

He's hurting her..

I clenched my fist tightly in anger at that..

I just want to find her, and run away.

Maybe we can stay with Tsunade for a while.

He shouldn't know where we are then..

We can hide with Hinata until the police dealts with him.

I sighed and turned back to Tsunade who was now finishing patching up Kurenai.

Tsunade then, slightly raised Kureani's head up, to bring her up to a sitting position.

Kurenai smiled and slowly moved her legs off of the bed, Tsuande steppung back to give her some space.

I watched her as she then hopped off, wincing only a bit.

Her face changed into a determined expression and her eyes narrowed.."Now let's go get Hinata."

Hinata's P.O.V

I moaned loudly as Naruto bounced me harshly up onto his lap, his dick entering and exiting out of my abused pussy.

I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck as he held my ass tightly "Come on. Come on Hinata." He grunted out as my climax came again.

I shook my head as my body tensed up to the uncomfortable pleasure, my eyes closing tightly "Ahh. Naruto. N-No more. Please." I whimpered out as he pumped into my walls nonstop.

We've been going at it for hours it seems and my body is breaking down..

I can't take much more of this.

I just, want to finish...

I clamped my lips shut when he came inside of me again, flooding my insides with his semen...

He soon pulled out of me, pulling me off of his dick altogether.

He then threw me roughly back onto the bed making me cry out.

I fell with a bump but I then, grabbed the sheets tightly beside me and yanked them over my naked body, tears forming as I saw him descending on me again.

I shook my head and panted harhsly, my eyes hooded 'Please, please. You've had enough already. I gave you what you wanted. Now let me go." I whimpered out while shaking my head at him, pleading desperately.

He grinned deviously at me and scooted off of the bed, shrugging his shoulders a bit, my eyes following him "Fine. But first, I have an reward for your performance.. Hinata." He said darkly and walked himself to his pants.

He picked them up from where he laid them and dug into his pants pocket, his eyes narrowing.

I watched him fearfully, my eyes never leaving him.

He then grinned, revealing his sharper than normal canines to me "If you don't want me to fuck you anymore, Hinata. I think, I have something to change that." He said and pulled out a small white bottle full of pink spray.

I stared at it with widen eyes, my mind trying despeartly to figure out what it is "Wha-What's that?" I whispered in fear as he walked back to me, he making it in front of me in no time.

He leaned towards me and held it in his fingers in front of my face, a devious look on his face "You know, what this is, Hinata?" He asked slyly while eyeing it darkly.

His blue eyes sparkling with nothing but raw lust and darkness.

I gulped and looked down at it, shaking my head slowly "N-N-No." I answered back making him grin.

He then, started to toss it in front of my face, trying to intimidate me more.. Which, was working...

I flinched, every time he tossed it upwards, catching it in his hand afterwards.

He smirked darkly at my fear and decided to further the torture... "Do you, wanna know, what this is.. and why, I have it?" He asked deviously making me blush.

I shook my head making him narrow his eyes "N-No. I don't want anything to do with it." I admitted in fear and slid back aganst the bed but, he grabbed my leg and pulled me back to him, my eyes widening.

He smirked darkly and lifted up the spray and sprayed it directly into my face making me screech.

He then pushed me roughly back onto the bed making me cry out "Just sit still and let the aphrodisiac work, my little whore." He said angrily while I tried to rub it away, but nothing seemed to work.

All of a sudden the room became hotter and my vision became blurry.

My lower area quivered and more liquid began to flood out of me, coating my area and spilling out onto the bed.

A huge blush was on my cheeks as I stared dully up at him "What did.. you, do, to me?" I whispered out as my body suddely exploded with pleasure, just from the thing he sprayed at me.

He chuckled and flipped me over making me gasp.

I fell onto my hands and knees harshly while he stood behind me. "I went through a lot of trouble retrieving that fucking drug and I don't appreciate you denying my gift, Hinata. Now open your legs.. I'm not done with you yet." He announced darkly behind me, my body super, super sensitive now.

I whimpered and my legs automatically opened for his prying eyes, my body tensing up at that. "Wh-Why, are you doing this to me? I said no more". I screeched but my body completely contradicted my denies which made me confused.

I don't want anymore but then again I want him to get rid of this ache I feel now in my lower area.

He, can only remove it, but.. We've been going on for a long time.

And no doubt I'm pregnant now.

I bit my lip in worry..

Goodness...

Why isn't things going my way?

I raised my hands weakly and lowered them to my pussy, completely giving in.

I then lightly spread my lips open for him and bend over to fully expose my inner walls to him "Please, please. Enter back inside of me. I-I don't care anymore. Please remove this ache that's inside of me Naruto." I breathed out, my lust taking over.

He smirked darkly and delivered a slap to my ass cheek making me moan loudly.

My eyes closed tightly from the pleasure that exploded throughout my body...

The slap didn't, hurt.. It actually felt nice.

He grinned at my pleasured filled face and started to massage my asscheeks with both of his hands, teasing me further. "Don't mind if I do, Hinata. But first, I want to make you beg for it." He purred and lowered himself to my arousal and skimmed his nose through my pussy lips, tingles erupting from that.

My hands weakened and they fell down onto the bed from the pleasure that went through my body from the little touches I felt from him.

I squirmed as he kept at it...

Not actually touching me like I wanted.

I whimpered when he moved his nose down to my inner thigh, lightly rubbing it as well "N-No. No. Please Naruto. Please." I begged and fell flat onto my face, my arms failing me at the moment.

He chuckled at me and delivered another harsh slap to my ass causing it to turn a fiery red.

I screamed out at the intense pleasure that caused "Ahh, Mmm Naruto." I whimpered out, he now starting to skim his nails up and down my legs making me shudder.

He chuckled at the display of my squirming body, which was fully in front of him "You're such a slut. If you really want it that badly then.. I want hold back anymore." He said and grabbed both of my arms, pulling me back.

My face now smashed into the sheets in front of me.

I moaned into the bed when I felt his hardened cock rub into my pussy lips.

He then proceeded on forcefully thrusting his whole dick inside of me making my back arch upwards, his dick filling me back up quickly. "Ahh, Noo." I moaned out as my pussy lips trembled frantically around him.

He then, immediately started to thrust inside of me, not giving me anytime to adjust back to his length.

I moaned loudly and bit my lip, my head smashed into the bed.

He brought his hips back and forth onto my ass, smacking it hard, pushing my body upwards. "Holy shit. You feel so fucking amazing. I can do this all damn night Hinata." He said nastily above me and then let go one of my hands and then proceeded on grabbing a handful of my hair and pulled me back making my eyes widen in pain.

I shook my head as he tugged me after every thrust, completely dominating me "Stop, that hurts. That hurts so much." I whimpered out as tears formed at the painful feeling of the rough tug he had on my hair.

He then, suddenly pulled out of me and shoved himself inside of my asshole making me scream loudly, my toes curling "Ahh, Please stop." I whimpered out, my high coming back down now.

I squirmed uncontrollably and tried to claw away but he would just slap my ass roughy making me cry out.

I shook my head, feeling faint all of a sudden "Please, stop." I screamed loudly but then all of a sudden the door to our room burst opened making both of us look at it in surprise.

I gasped loudly when I saw who it was.

It was Kurenai, Tsunade and Ino.

They stepped in quickly and stared angrily at Naruto.

Ino pointed at him angrily on which he raised and eyebrow, our positions the same which made me slightly embarrassed...

"Uh, do you mind.. You're interrupting something very important." He snapped, trying to cover up at how angry he was.. But he wasn't doing a good job at it.

I squirmed but then, kicked him off making him fall backwards, his dick exiting out of me making me sigh in relief.

I quickly grabbed my clothes and scooted off of the bed to my friends.

They smiled brightly at me and grabbed my wrists, pulling me towards them.

I stared at them in worry and in relief, my eyes staring at each of them. "I'm so glad you're okay. Let's get out of here." Ino declared happily while eyeing my body for any injuries.

Ino's P.O.V

I checked her cautiously, relief flooding my mind as she quickly placed her clothes back on in front of us.

Thank god she's safe..

But once she was done, I pushed her behind us, our bodies hiding her from view.

I watched as this Naruto bastard groaned from where he laid on the floor, in pain. He then, started to laugh, his eyes trained on then hidden Hinata.

"Oh Hinata. You really think, I'll let you go after how bad you've been? You've been a very bad, bad girl. How about you just come back over here.. So I could punish you." He said and stood up, his dick swinging by his legs.

I grimaced at the sight but then glared at him, huddling Hinata close behind us.

Kurenai glared as well while Tsunade stood still, inspecting Naruto slowly.

Naruto grinned, a toothy grin and then suddenly ran to the place beside us making us look at where he was running to.

I gasped when a gun laid there helplessly on the floor beside us and then.. I noticed that, that's where he was running to.

Oh no..

But before he could get it, Hinata picked it up making my eyes widen.

What?

Where was she?

She was just behind me.

She shook her head at Naruto and raised the gun up at him making him come to a halt.

He growled and raised his hands up slowly, the gun aimed at him and only him. "Come now, Hinata. You and I both know you're not going to shoot me." He said as she placed her finger by the trigger.

I noticed her lips were trembling and the grip she had on the gun was slim to fall out of her hands. "I will. I will shoot. I just want to be free. Free away from you. And if doing this.. will do it.. Then I will. Please, just let us go." She whispered sadly and pointed it up at him.

Naruto sighed and laid his hands down flat, beside his "Fine. But, give me, back my gun. He demanded but I then noticed, that Hinata was now looking away from him...
But why?

Why, would she look away from him?

Hinata's P.O.V

I looked away while aiming the gun up at him.

Careful to not get too close to him for him to perhaps snatch it away.

I've stood to where I had enough distance away from him as if he would have launched out I would know in time.

If I would look at him.. He would control me again..

I can't let that happen.

Not this time.

He'll kill my friends...

I shook my head and turned and looked down at his chest.

That's, much better.

"Let us go, Naruto. I'll give you the gun.. But you have to promise me that you won't, shoot at us." I pleaded desperately.

But all I heard was silence...

Until...

"Hinata, look at me." He demanded making my body stiffen.

I shook my head and pulled the trigger but shot at the place beside him, too scared to shoot at him.

The gunshot was so loud, it rung loudly into my ears, the girls begin me yelping.

But Naruto didn't even flinch...

He stood there with an nonchalant stare on his face.

He then growled and launched himself at me making me freeze up.

He punched me hard into my stomach and grabbed the gun away from me.

I gasped and fell to my knees, the air knocked out of my lungs by his sudden action.

I gasped for breath and looked up at Naruto who was pointing the gun down at me, a smug grin on his face "Now, the tables have turned. As expected. I knew you couldn't shoot me. But I, can shoot you." He said and cocked the gun and placed his finger on the trigger.

I started to cry, tears fell down my cheeks as my friends watched in horror.

There's nothing we could do.

Why can't he just let me go..

Why can't I be free?

I gulped and stared at him as he grinned down at me.

I then looked down, away from him sadly, my lips trembling "I-I know... Your mother loved you Naruto. And I know, you want to be loved like that again.." I whispered quietly making him scowl.

He grabbed a handful of my hair and yanked it back making me yelp.

He then placed the gun under my chin, his lips close to my ear "What, did you say, Hinata? How about repeating that a little louder." He whispered angrily into my ear.

I whimpered but stood my ground.

I looked up at him with a glare and spat "Your Mother, loved you Naruto. I, love you." I shouted making his eyes narrow, his eyes shining darkly at my claim.

He then, suddenly swung the gun and slapped me hard across the face making me cry out in pain, my head tilted to the side from the impact he implanted on my cheek.

My jaw stung so badly and a huge bruise started to form immediately.

My friends screamed loudly behind me at my predicament "You fucking leave her alone." Kurenai yelled making Naruto look at her.

He pointed the gun at her and sneered
"You little bitch. You have some nerve to tell me what to do when I can finish what I've started.. Right here and right now. And you." He said and directed the gun at Ino.

I shook my head when he placed his finger on the trigger.

My eyes widen and I jumped on him before he could shoot at her, the bullet going through me instead.

I screamed and fell over him in pain, my whole body screaming in excrutacing pain.

He stared wide-eyed up at me, his face contorted in regret, a face I never seen before from him.

"Holy fuck.. Hinata." He called out in disbelief, his body trembling.

I looked down and cried when blood slowly dripped from my shoulder to onto him.

The bullet blown into my left shoulder.

But despite that, I looked down at Naruto who had an worried expression on his face as he gazed up at my pain filled ones.

He shakily raised his hand and cupped my cheek tenderly, not at all the Naruto from before making me smile faintly.

"I'm so sorry, Hinata. I didn't mean t-to hurt you." He said sadly and ran his hand down to my wound, his eyes lighting up.

I shook my head at him and smiled "N-Naruto. It's okay. I-I knew you cared, about me..." I said groggily feeling myself about to faint.

My friends ran up to me and gasped at the sight, but all I saw was darkness and the feeling of Naruto's hand, around my waist...

Author's Note:

Alright Readers!!

I hoped you enjoyed and Don't forget to Comment, Vote and Follow me!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

418 11 7
It's a modern au. Let me explain this au. Naruto is a big Mafia. He is 23 years old. Naruto's parents are alive. The full Uzumaki clan is known as J...
25.7K 945 23
Meet Naruto Uzumaki, a normal human boy with blonde spiky hair and dazzling cerulean eyes. He has tan skin and three whisker marks on each of his che...
324K 11.4K 30
{Sequel to Konoha High's Bad Boy} It's been eight years since I've seen him. I heard in newspapers and news that's he's becoming the most successful...
1.3K 202 7
*π•Šπ•šπ•˜π•Ÿπ•–π•• π•₯𝕠 𝕓𝕖 π•žπ•šπ•Ÿπ•– - π”»π•’π•£π•œ β„•π•’π•£π•¦π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•’* ~First Book~ If he even sees anyone with her, holding her, or even touching her he start...