Blast From The Past

By venom073

When his two arch nemesis teamed up to destroy him, 10 years old Ben Tennyson did everything in his power to... More

Beginning
New World
Doubts
Friendship
The Training Begins
Trouble
New Danger
New Alien
Farewell

Weird Changes

626 20 4
By venom073

The sun shined brightly in the garden. The lone figure stood in the middle. The wind blew gently in the garden, nothing could be heard yet the lone figure was having a hard time meditating. The individual stood up and walked over to search for a place to concentrate.

"Elsa! There you are. We have been looking for you!" The figure, who was actually Elsa, looked behind to see Anna running towards her. "We have to get ready," Anna said to the ice user.

"Ready for what?" questioned the ice user.

"For the cookout," replied Anna.

"Oh yeah. So who's ready to go?" Elsa excitedly asked.

"Well you know, me, since I've been waiting for this day to come. So come on, they're waiting for you." Anna said.

"Well, let's get going," Elsa said as she walked towards Anna. Elsa and Anna walked towards the carriage where Ben and her parents stood. Ben waved to the duo excitedly.

"Hurry up you two, we have a lot to do," Ben said as he went inside the carriage. Elsa looked at Anna and went into the carriage. Anna was bouncing inside the carriage and couldn't wait to arrive at their destination. Ben looked outside into the lush green forest. The family, plus Ben were riding in the carriage want seemed to be hours for Anna. The carriage stopped and Anna quickly got out and ran toward the spot where they will have the picnic.

"Wait up Anna." said the ice user as she tried to catch up with Anna. Ben, Agdar, and Idun looked happy to see the two sisters having fun. Ben then ran towards the duo and was followed by the king and queen. The servants in the carriage quickly got the items to set up the picnic for the family.

"Hey Elsa, Anna!" shouted the excited Ben. Anna and Elsa looked behind them to see Ben running towards them. Anna quickly ran and lunged towards Ben bringing him into a hug. Ben hugged Anna back and let go.

"Come on, Anna lets go back to the others as they prepare for the picnic. We might want to hurry up." Anna and Elsa nodded and raced back to where the others were.

"No fair," Ben said as he was left behind to catch up to the duo. When the redhead princess and the ice user finally reached their destination, they saw that the picnic was already set up.

"What took ya, Ben?" The duo looked behind them to see Ben arriving.

"Would you like some water?" the queen nicely offered.

"Sure. Thanks." Ben said as he drank the water the queen gave him. "Refreshing,"

"What is that wonderful smell?" questioned Elsa.

"Smells like-" Anna said.

"Chocolate," said Elsa and Anna together.

"Would you like some chocolate?" said the king as he passed the plate full of chocolate towards his daughters.

"Yes, please." Said Anna and Elsa energetically. The duo continued to stuff their mouths with tons of chocolate. Ben laughed as he saw the two stuff chocolate and decided to try some.

"Anyway, how about we eat so we can play later?" Suggested the king.

"So... what's for lunch?" Questioned Ben.

"Well, we have a salad with fruits, soup, and hot glögg." replied the Queen.

"What's a glögg?" asked Ben.

"Trust me, you won't like it," Anna said to him as she proceeded to eat more chocolate.

"Oh. I'll take the salad," Ben said.

"Okay. Here," said Idun as she passed the salad to Ben. Elsa requested the soup and Anna requested more chocolate. Anna quickly ate her food so Elsa, Ben and she can go play, just like he expected. He can't help but chuckle. Ben finished his salad and not a second later, he placed the bowl down as he was dragged to the field.

"Come on, let's go play!" shouted the excited princess as she dragged the shapeshifter to the field. Ben looked back to see Elsa look crestfallen.

"Hang on for a sec." Ben stopped and looked into Anna's eyes and saw it flashed red for a second. "Hey, Elsa, why don't you join us?" Ben asked the ice user. Elsa was happy that Ben invited her to go and play with them but she's still wondering why Anna went to go play without her. Elsa got up and went towards Ben and Anna. "So what are we going to play Anna?" questioned Ben.

"Do you want to build a snowman?" Anna said in a sing-along voice.

"Sure." said the enthusiastic Elsa. Elsa proceeds to throw a sphere of ice into the air, making it snow in the field. Once there was enough snow on the ground, Ben, Elsa, and Anna began to collect snow to create the biggest snowman they could make. With the help of Elsa's power over ice and Ben's army of Ditto clones, they were able to make the job so easy. Once they were finished, Ben, Elsa, and Anna admired the big snowman. Anna then began to walk towards their parents who were watching the whole time.

"Did you have fun Anna?" asked Agdar.

"We had lots of fun, we build a huge snowman." replied the cheerful Anna.

"That's great Anna, I can see the big snowman you made from here." said the king. Ben and Elsa finally caught up to Anna.

"Yeah. Mine's the tallest," Ben proudly said.

"No, ours is," Anna insisted to which Elsa agreed.  

"Looks like you three had fun. I hate to say this but it's time to go home." Idun told the three. Anna whined about not leaving but still obeyed and went inside the carriage. Elsa followed her sister but stopped to see Ben spacing out. Elsa went towards Ben and waved her hand in front of his hand.

"Ben! Let's go!" Elsa screamed. Ben was startled and saw Elsa smirking. "So what's wrong? I'm like, your big sister, you know you can tell me." said the concerned ice user.

"I was just thinking about Anna. When we went to play, she seemed to forget about you, and later on, she acted as if nothing happened. Something's not right. And I swear I saw her eyes change color." Ben confessed to Elsa.

"Don't you think she's mind controlled? Do you think it's the monster we fought before?" said the frightened ice user.

"Maybe but I'm not sure. Ever since I met Vilgax, he has shown no ability to control people's mind, but I will look forward into it. For now, how about we head back to the castle and investigate?" Ben told Elsa as he headed towards the carriage followed by Elsa. The ride back to the castle was uneventful and Ben was still wondering what could have caused Anna to change momentarily. Ben still had no clue on who could able to control people. His thoughts were interrupted by Elsa.

"Hey Ben, let's go spar for a while." said the ice user. Ben could have sworn that her eyes changed from blue to red but dismissed it due to his paranoia.

"Sure," Ben replied.

"Can I watch?" asked Anna.

"Yeah." replied the shapeshifter. As they headed to the arena, Ben had a bad feeling in his gut. The two then prepared fight when he saw Elsa's eyes change again. Back in the stands, Anna did not know what was going on between the two. They started the sparring, Elsa immediately rushed towards Ben with a strange speed that surprised Ben and Anna. Elsa quickly created a sword and threw a horizontal strike. Ben barely had time to dodge and then he transformed into his unnamed, humanoid moth transformation and created a sword of his own. But every time he tried to attack Elsa, she seemed to counter every attack. Ben noticed the power in each blow increased after each hit. Ben doesn't know where the sudden power surge came but he knew it wasn't good.

Ben then found an opening and threw a punch but Elsa disappeared as soon as his fist was about to make contact. Elsa then appeared ten feet away and was preparing for her attack. Ben could sense the power behind the attack and he also prepared an attack to counter. Both released their respective element but Ben did not use his full strength which Elsa used as her advantage. Normally when they spar, Elsa would not go all out but today she seemed different as she quickly overpowered Ben's attack. Ben took the hit head-on and luckily, the alien is strong enough to withstand such an attack.

Elsa rushed towards Ben again and decided to go into close combat, but Ben doesn't want to hurt her so he tried his best to defend himself from Elsa's brutal attacks. Anna watched in horror as Elsa beat him. She knew that Elsa could never beat Ben in combat. She doesn't know where she got the huge power upgrade from. Anna never saw Elsa be so powerful ruthless. Ben was on the floor as Elsa approached Ben with her sword in hand. Anna was ready to interfere but when she got close she got backhanded by Elsa. Ben and Anna were in total disbelieve, Elsa would never hit Anna. Ben tried to get up but then he was kicked in the stomach. As Elsa prepared to impale Ben with her sword while he's down, Ben closed his eyes, ready to accept his end. A few seconds later, Ben noticed that nothing seemed happened. Then he realized that the sword did go through his body, but he didn't feel even a single thing. It's one of the alien's hidden ability, intangibility. Ben sighed in relief as he looked Elsa in the eye and saw her eyes were red but then it changed back to her original blue. Then Elsa dropped her sword and fainted.

"Anna!" Ben shouted.

"Yes?" Anna said as she ran towards him.

"Elsa's not doing fine. Go get some help." Ben said as he got up. Anna left the arena to get help. Ben went towards Elsa and saw she held no injuries whatsoever. Ben sighed in exhaustion and relief. A few seconds later, he saw the King arrive and asked what happened. Ben gave a full description of what happened and his assumptions of why it's going on. Ben went to the infirmary to have someone look at his injuries, luckily, he's fine. The alien's minor injuries didn't really reflect on Ben as he transformed back to his human form. As he headed towards the infirmary, out of nowhere he got this sudden killer headache. He grabbed his head in pain and kneel down on the floor but soon He steadily lost his conscious.

"Ben!" He heard someone scream his name. Ben woke up in a playground where he and the sisters usually play. The place was dark, snowing, with only one light in the center, slightly illuminating the room. As he explores the room, he saw Elsa and Anna frozen solid, with someone, wearing a blue poncho standing beside it, looking down at his feet. The poncho's hood made it hard for Ben to see his face. He could've thought that Elsa did all of this but why would Elsa freeze herself along with her sister? Ben walked near to it to take a closer look when suddenly, it looked up to him, startling Ben in the process. It's actually the new alien he just unlocked, or identical to it at least.

"Ben!" It yelled as it rushed towards him then suddenly, everything went black. Ben opened his eyes and quickly regretted it. Ben tried to get up when he felt someone next to him. Ben saw Anna sleeping next to him with her head on his arm. Ben grimaced as he saw the bruise on Anna's right cheek. 

"Anna, wake up," Ben said as he gently shook her.

"Five more minutes mom." said the sleeping princess. Ben laughed and Anna rubbed her eyes. Anna looked up to see Ben finally up and smiled as she gave him a big hug.

"Ben!" Anna excitedly said.

"So you decide to finally wake up. Anyway, how are you?"

"I'm doing well but I had this really weird dream, like I-" Ben suddenly stopped midsentence as he remembered his dream.

"Ben? Hello?" Anna exclaimed as she tried to get his attention.

"Oh yeah, what happened anyway?" Ben asked his friend.

"You spaced out Ben," replied Anna.

"My bad Anna. It's just... I just remembered something. Oh yeah, what happened to Elsa?" Ben asked Anna.

"The doctor said she fainted due to exhaustion. She is actually in the other room. How about we go check if she is up?" Anna told Ben.

"Yeah sure, let's go," he replied. Ben and Anna got up and left the room. They walked a few steps to the next room. Ben grabbed the door handle but stopped as his ear heard something from the room. It sounded like someone was crying. Ben opened the door and he met Elsa's blue eyes filled with tears. Ben walked towards Elsa but was stopped.

"Please, stay away. I've hurt you enough. I ain't hurting nobody again."

"Hey, it's fine. It's not like you did it on purpose. You were being controlled." Ben told Elsa.

"How do you know?" Elsa questioned depressingly.

"When we were sparring, your eyes weren't the icy blue as they are now, but crimson," Ben informed his ice wielding friend. "And we need to discuss something dealing with my transformation."

"Why, what's wrong?" Anna questioned him.

"I had a dream, concerning my newly unlocked transformation, and it's not a good dream," Ben told them.

"Hmmm." Elsa thought for a second.

"Hey about we go try out your new transformation's powers?" Anna excitedly said.

"No Anna. Didn't you hear him? He had a bad dream about the transformation. It might indicate something." Elsa insisted.

"The alien might be alive inside the watch. Kinda like how Ghostfreak was actually alive inside the omnitrix, trying to get out. But I remember using him a couple of days ago. Maybe it's part of the master control or something." Ben said to himself. This didn't go unheard.

"What are you blabbering about?" Anna asked him.

"Nah. I don't see why not. Come on. I wanna test what this alien can do." Anna nodded and left the room along with Ben.

"You better know what you're doing," Elsa told them as she followed eventually. Ben was very excited to try out his new powers. As soon as they reached the training ground, Ben wasted no time and began to transform into the moth creature. Then, something came into Ben's mind. He noticed that the cloak like clothing he is wearing in his transformation is something more than what they appear to be. He tried to open his cloak using his hands, and unconsciously, he unfolded his cloak and it turned out to be...

"Wings! They're wings! If they're unused, they fold into your body, giving you the appearance of a phantom or something!" said the excited younger princess.

"This alien can actually fly! Awesome!" He said excitedly. "But I wanted to see more." He added as he closed his eyes and breaths out. Then he noticed that Anna is shivering uncontrollably.

"Elsa? What are you doing?" Elsa turned to him with a confused look.

"Huh? I didn't do anything." Elsa defended herself.

"M-maybe it's o-one of the alien's a-ability or something," Anna said, shivering.

"Maybe. Let's try this one more time." He breathes in slowly, calming himself, and made a sudden exhale. Then all of a sudden, an ice beam came out of his mouth, freezing the wall he's facing. "Oh. Ice Breath. Nice." he said in amusement.

"Can you shoot ice beams from your hands? Or palm? Breath is just weird." Elsa told him.

"Maybe." He started to open his hands and gathers strength in his palm when suddenly, an ice beam shot from his palm upward, freezing the ceiling above them, making the princesses' jaws drop, especially Elsa. "Awesome!" he exclaimed.

"I wonder if I can do that. Do you think I-" Elsa was cut midsentence as Ben threw a snowball at her.

"I can also make snowballs out of nothing. I think I should name it, Elsa II, as it bears similarity with you in terms of power." He said jokingly.

"No, you're not." She insisted irritably.

"I have an idea," Anna told them, catching their attention. "Since this alien can pass through objects, and has cryokinesis, how about we name this transformation 'Freezeghost'? Anna suggested.

"That's a very stupid name," Ben said then thought for a moment. "How about, Big Chill?"

"That's a better name than 'Freezeghost'." Elsa nodded.

"No, it's stupid," Anna said sheepishly.

"Two against one, majority wins. Big Chill it is." Ben declared. He started to flap his wings and hover above the princess. "This is fun! So, anyone wanna play? Anyone?"

"Yeah okay." Anna excitedly exclaimed. "C'mon Elsa lets go play," Anna told Elsa. Anna began to run from the room and towards the garden. Ben smiled at Anna cheerful nature. Ben left the room along with Elsa. It soon changes into a race, who will get there first, Elsa or Ben? Ben used Big Chill's ability of flight to speed up his pace while Elsa used her powers over ice to slow down Ben. Ben started to maneuver his way from the obstacles that Elsa presented until he hit his head on the ice wall Elsa created and fell to the ground. Elsa then froze Ben's ankle on the ground and kept running towards the garden.

"Hey, that's not fair," Ben whined. Ben used his intangibility and his wings to catch up on her. Elsa looked back only to see Ben not very far from her. Elsa formed even more obstacles to sabotage Ben. Ben smirked at the challenge and used his intangibility to pass through the obstacles easily and caught up to Elsa. Elsa looked behind her, which was a mistake on her part because Ben used his ice beams as a propeller. Passing her, Ben then froze the doorway leaving Elsa with no entrance towards the garden. Ben reached the garden first, therefore, he won the race and when Elsa arrived he was met with a punch on the arm.

"Ow, what was that for?" Ben jokingly told Elsa as he rubbed his arm.

"You were cheating," Elsa responded.

"Thank god you are finally here. What took you so long?" Anna asked Elsa and Ben.

"Well, we decided to have a race and Elsa here decided to take matters into your hands and try to sabotage the race," Ben answered.

"After all that, you still lost Elsa," Anna told Elsa as she shook her disappointment.

"How did you get here so fast anyway?" Elsa asked Anna in confusion which Anna replied with a shrug.

"So, are we going to play or not?" Ben intervened.

"Yeah, I was thinking of tag," Anna suggested.

"Absolutely not." Elsa denied quickly.

"Why not?" Anna asked.

"I'm going to be in a big disadvantage from the start, not just me, you too. Ben can fly, how are we going to catch him mid-air? We can't fly." Elsa answered.

"I see your point. Maybe another game?" Ben responded.

"How about we have a contest on who can build the best snowman?" Anna suggested.

"That's an excellent idea, Anna, what do you think Elsa?" Ben asked the ice user.

"Yeah, that's okay ." The ice user answered. Elsa proceeded to throw an ice ball into the air and it began to snow.

"We will have five minutes to complete our snowman. May the best snow builder win." Ben told the princesses. Ben began transforming from Big Chill to XLR8. Elsa, on the other hand, used her special powers over ice. Five minutes have passed and it was a tie against Elsa and Anna, but Ben already created a humongous snowman just in one minute, thanks to his super-speed.

"Alright, alright. Ben wins." Elsa said, accepting their defeat.

"It's kinda getting late, we should head inside now," Anna told the two as they went inside the castle and called it a day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 225 12
This is the first time I've done something for this but this is a Ben 10 story where Ben Tennyson isn't the only one who possesses an Omnitrix, only...
9K 107 5
After losing his family, friends and even his home world, Ben Tennyson, hero of the universe gets transported to another world after defeating his gr...
2.2K 34 4
Espers, one of the many pinnacles of a evolution, having the power to manipulate the world around you. Three Espers in particular have immense power...
4.2K 44 7
After losing his family, friends and even his home world, Ben Tennyson, hero of the universe gets transported to another world after defeating his gr...