I'M YOURS [ JJK ]

By JEONLUVV

❝ It all started when Jungkook developed a little crush on you which turned into a one sided love and then in... More

Disclaimer
β€’1
β€’3
β€’4
β€’5
β€’6
β€’7
β€’8
β€’9
β€’10
β€’11
β€’12
β€’13
β€’14
β€’15
β€’16
β€’17
β€’18
β€’19
β€’20
β€’21
β€’22
β€’23
β€’24
β€’25
β€’26
β€’27
IMPORTANT
β€’28
β€’29
β€’30
β€’31
β€’32
β€’33
EPILOGUE

β€’2

11.9K 349 79
By JEONLUVV

Play the music when i ask you to.

_________________

Jungkook's POV.

It's been 3 years since I'm in the gang. My gang isn't the most best gang. We do come in TOP 50 but not the best, only i am the best in the gang.

I have great shooting skills, that's why i was appointed. Our gang isn't even wealthy, we do not get alot of money.

We all live in different, small apartments. I usually don't even get money but i still have some money which helps me to live.

Even though i do not fail missions, i still do not get a higher position nor much money to be a rich gangsta.

I hate my life alot, I'm fed up of this life. I just want to die already.

I don't even have parents but i have a younger brother, who's in orphanage. I wanted to adopt him since I'm a legal guardian but, i don't even have money to feed myself, how can I feed him.

So i let him be there, for someone or specifically a caring family to adopt him. So he can be happy.

I got out of my small bed, walking towards my bathroom and took a shower. I didn't have any mission today, as well as my members.

Once I was done, my teammate texted me, telling me the address where they are. Once i read the address, my eyes widened.

They are inviting me at an expensive café.

_______________

As i reached there on my motorbike, i got inside. I spotted them at the 2nd floor, as i was walking to them.

I bumped into someone, falling down on the exact place where i was shot some days ago. I groaned in pain, not looking who just bumped me.

But that's for sure, i was about to shout at them but when i noticed it's a girl, i stopped. I didn't shouted at her because I think I know her.

I sighed as she kept on saying sorry. I told her that it's okay but she kept on saying sorry.

I held out my hand, so that she can help me stand up. As i was standing, she kept saying sorry again and again.

I smiled at her and said it was okay. She was pretty, for once i thought Rich People did have a good heart.

I bowed, taking her name. It was Y/N, a pretty name.

I walked back to my members, as i didn't want them to look at me.

Once i reached them, i looked back at the girl and she was already gone. I sighed, turning my attention towards my members.

For about 10 minutes they kept arguing that why the fuck they had to meet at an expensive café. I rolled my eyes at their arguing.

Suddenly, pain shot through my arm, the place where i was shot and i winced in pain, turning their attention towards me.

"Does it still hurt Jungkook?"
My member, Jongin asked.

I shook my head,
"No, on the way i fell down that's why."

"Hanbin hyung said that you can visit him at his hospital so he can treat your wound."
Taemin spoke, one of my members.

I nodded.
"Are we gonna order? I am hungry."

Even though the money i had, was not even that much.

"I'll pay for everyone's meal since i got much pay this time."
Shinyul hyung said.

Everyone cheered except me. They all ordered and our meals came after some time.

As we were done eating, i was the first one to leave. As i got out, my eyes met with her, Y/N.

She smiled and sat inside a luxurious car. My jaw dropped, she looked more rich than i expected.

I noticed, there was a driver with them. I immediately noted down the car's number plate in my head because I knew, that I wanted to meet her again.

Jungkook POV Ends.

___________________

You were home alone, or that's what you thought. You heard your annoying 5 year old cousins.

You didn't want to deal with them so you eventually got out of bed, wore your pants and threw a leather jacket on.

You heard your dad calling for you. You went downstairs and your dad asked,
"Are you going somewhere?"

You nodded,
"Going to the café."

Your cousins started to whine,
"Noona, take us out too!"

You smiled,
"Sorry boys but i gotta meet my friend."

Your dad chuckled, knowing you are lying.
"Just take them out."

You looked at your dad,
"You clearly know why i am leaving this place, I'll meet you when the monsters will be gone. Have fun with your nephews."

You ran out to your car, driving towards the café. As you reached there, you sat down and ordered a cheesecake.

You started to scroll through your phone but a voice caught your attention.

"If you don't mind, can i sit?"

You look up and your eyes widened.

"Oh it's you, sure you can."
You said and Jungkook sat down.

But he raised his eyebrow in confusion when you called him 'you'.

Hey you. ;)

"Oh sorry, i didn't get your name."
You said.

Jungkook chuckled,
"It's alright, I'm Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook."

You smiled,
"It's Kim, Kim Y/N."

You both shook hands.

"Is your wound okay now? I'm still sorry for that day."
You embarrassingly chuckled.

Jungkook smiled,
"I'm feeling alot better now, thanks for asking."

You smiled back,
"It's alright."

You noticed, he hasn't ordered anything yet.

"Uhm do you wanna order anything?"
You asked him.

For a second, he got lost into his thoughts.
"I don't have money, if I'll order that means I'll have to pay like a gentleman."

You noticed that he wasn't answering you.

"Uhmm hey?"
You speak, making Jungkook get out of his thoughts.

He smiled,
"I was thinking what to order, i think I'll go with.. uhm Caramel latte."

You smiled and nodded, you waved your hand towards the waiter and he came towards you,
"Yes what would you like?"

"Caramel latte please."
You said and then turned to Jungkook,
"Anything else?"

He smiled and shook his head.

"That's it."
You turned towards the waiter and he nodded.

You turned towards Jungkook,
"Do you live in his neighbourhood?"

Jungkook hung his head low and smiled,
"No, i don't live here."

Your eyebrows raised and you questioned him,
"Then where are you from?"

He turned towards you,
"I actually live in a small apartment in susan town."

Your eyes widened. Susan town is a place where poor people live.

You smiled not wanting him to feel bad.
"It's okay actually, once in a time i also didn't have money."
You spoke trying to bright up the mood.

"I was actually here for a part time job."
Jungkook replied.

The waiter came and put down Jungkook's lattee. The waiter turned towards you,
"Do you want anything else Miss Kim?"

You smiled and shook your head. The waiter walked away and Jungkook curiosity took over him,
"Do you come here regularly?"

You nodded,
"Kind of, this is my Dad's café. He runs this cafe with one of his best friends."

Jungkook mentally facepalmed. He didn't lied when he said he was here for a part time job but he shouldn't have told you. What if you ask your father to hire him?

Jungkook sipped onto his coffee.

Both of you talked for alot of time. You both shared your family histories and kind of became close but you knew you are not gonna meet him. Atleast you thought whilst Jungkook took so much interest in you.

Jungkook's phone started ringing and he attended it,

Jungkook.
Hello?

Namjoon.
Jungkook, where are you?! You forgot you have a mission?

Jungkook looked at the clock and sighed.

Jungkook.
Sorry i lost track of time, I'll be there.

Jungkook ended the call and you knew already that he has to go somewhere. Jungkook took a deep breath and stood up.

"I'm sorry but I have to go as i totally forgot about the thing i had to do, it was nice talking to you."
Jungkook said and he took his wallet out.

"Oh it's okay, my friends are always allowed to eat here free. You can come whenever you want to if you like."
You spoke with a smile.

Jungkook turned the smile and bowed to you,
"Thank you, I'll be going."

With that, Jungkook ran out of the café. Your eyes followed him through the glass window. You saw how he took the helmet and put it over his head. How he sat down on his motorcyle.

He looks damn hot. Jungkook started the engine and he drove away.

You sighed,
"He was a good company, looks like i won't be able to meet him again."

(Play the music)

__________________

Getting off from his bike, he slowly took out his gun. His eyes, looking here and there. He slowly took a step forward.

There stood a guy, alone infront of an abandoned house. He was waiting for someone.

Jungkook hid behind the bush and tried to not make any noise. His eyes too focused on the person.

Suddenly, the face of the person can be seen because of the car headlights coming towards his way. The car stops and a man steps out with a little girl.

Jungkook's eyes widened, he wasn't informed that a little girl was involved and now how he is suppose to tackle the guys while caring about a little girl.

The man who got out of the car, dragged the little girl with him towards the man who was already standing.

Jungkook was far away that's why he couldn't hear their conversation. He slowly stood up, going slowly towards them, pointing the gun towards the man who came out of the car.

The little girl saw Jungkook and was about to say something but Jungkook shook his head, asking her to keep quiet.

Suddenly, Jungkook fired the one in the head. The little girl laid down on the floor while the other took out his gun.

Before Jungkook could also kill him, he shot Jungkook in the leg. Jungkook fell on the ground and groaned in pain.

The man walked towards Jungkook but before he could see Jungkook's face, Jungkook had already shot him between his eyes.

The little girl stood up and was about to run but she stopped as she heard Jungkook,
"Stop, i won't hurt you."

Jungkook's voice was low because he got shot. Blood was flowing out from his leg. The little girl stopped and looked at Jungkook,
"I'll bring you to the police station but before that, we gotta get out of here before their men come!"

Jungkook winced in pain as he tried to stand up. The girl decided to help him get up. Jungkook walked towards his motorbike and sat on it. He smiled towards the girl,
"I promise i won't hurt you, I would bring you to your family. Let's go before someone else see us."

He took his shirt and tear it from the end, tying around where he was shot.

Jungkook picked the girl ul and sat her Infront of him. His leg was bleeding but he didn't care, right now he has to care about something important and that is, the little girl.

Jungkook start the engine and drove slowly because the little girl seem to be scared.

TO BE CONTINUED....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 11.2K 31
We were both crazy and fell in love. Should I follow my darkest desires or my twisted heart? It doesn't matter. They both lead to you. "Don't stop l...
411 10 14
Jungkook and Jimin have just started dating and are in their honeymoon phase. What if Jimin find what he did in the past and knows the real reason of...
10.3K 372 12
[COMPLETED[ Jungkook lies. He is in a relationship but feels nothing and seeks for lust and passion. He meets Jimin who doesn't do relationship but w...
201K 4K 33
Me: I know I don't know what you look like But I just wanted to let you know I love you Mystery girl: I love you too And I'm sorry for lying In whic...