MY AVENGERS ACADEMIA

By DeathshadowX2015

Heroes, Villains, and Anti-Heroes in two different worlds one comes from Comics and other one comes from Mang... More

Bio
Marvel
My Hero Academia
OCharacter 1
Oc 2
Oc 3
OC 4
Chapter 1
1k views!
2 awesome games coming out soon.
that's cross the line
funniest clip of MHA
EMERGENCY NEWS
Big Fucking News
cutest ship ever
I'm little bit confused here
awesome manga style
My hero disney music

Chapter 2

917 8 22
By DeathshadowX2015

Here's the second chapter enjoy.

No one P.O.V~

Neon and his friends were sleeping while the plane still flying until it finally reach to japan and land on the airport and park at the on the field.

"Okay Mr. stark we're here." The pilot said.

Neon and his friends wake up and grab their stuff then they went outside by the entries of the airport then neon saw a limo with a driver holding sign saying stark on it.

"Hey guys our ride is here let's go." Neon said to them and went to the limo.

When they went inside the limo they were of to the stark tower aka their home in Japan.

They get off the limo and went inside their home and put their stuff away.

Neon P.O.V~

"Okay guys, what do you want to do today." I ask them.

"Let's check out the town, restaurant, and everything in Japan but most of all." Anya said.

'Oh no!?' The guys thought.

"SHOPPING!" The girls squeal together.

The guys start to groan from the girls that they want to go shopping.

But for me well I left my friends behind and jump off the window with my armor and fly away.

"Whhhooo that was close I wonder the guys got out of there." I said to myself.

Back at the tower~

Peter and antonie were trying to get out like neon did but in another word "TRYING" they didn't make it out alive.

"Oh boys.~" The girls call out to them.

They turn around and saw the girls with a dark arua and a smile on their face like they are waiting to kill or torture someone or somebody.

"NNNNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!" The guys start to scream in horror.

Back to Neon~

I start to shiver in my armor.

"I got a bad feeling that the guys didn't make out of there alive." I said to myself.

"Well Mr. Stark they didn't make it and the girls drag them outside to the mall." My A.I said to me.

"Thank you crystal for the update." I said to my A.I.

"Your very welcome sir and there's a villain that has a hostage and someone is going to fight it sir." Crystal said to me.

I look at the damage of the alleyway there was a green sludge monster that almost looks like symbiote covering a blond kid but what's caught to my attention was the green and black hair kid that looks like my friend I use my quirk to check if he was the same kid when I was little.

It is him it's my best friend Izuku Midoriya when we were little kids but why is he fighting the villain why isn't any hero stop to this guy when I look around the crowds and saw every heroes doing nothing but standing and watch my friend fighting the sludge villain by himself.

"Is this how heroes are in japan just standing there doing nothing what kind of heroes are they I have to do this to save my friend." I said to myself how mad and disappointment I am of these heroes.

I fly straight to the sludge villain that he was ready to attack my friend I use my sonic blast at him on the head that he let go of the hostage and I land on the ground front of the hostage and I look at the villain and hold out my repulsor and my weapons.

"Make your move slimy." I said to the sludge villain.

"Iron Man!?" Slimy shout with a shock on his face.

"Yup the one and only so stand down slimy or I'll make you go down." I said to him.

"Like hell I will surrender die IRON MAN!" Slimy shout and going to attack me.

*sigh* "Idiot." I said and fire my sonic blast to knock him out.

I look behind me everyone were shock and awe of what they saw I look down I saw my friend and the blond spikey hair hostage that they are okay I look at unconscious slimy I ask crystal to sent a container so I can vacuum slimy in it she did and I vacuum slimy in that way he won't escape I went to the officer and toss him the container of the villain then I hear some of the heroes scolding my best friend for going into action without a quirk or backup and then praise the blond hair kid who was the hostage that I save and that's pissing me off so I went to them.

"Hey what are you doing with this kid." I ask calming but still mad at them.

"We trying to scold him for his stupidity action he did without any hero to help or backup." A guy with big arms like a gorilla.

"Well you should has stop that villains but you just stand there like a bunch of idiots don't know what to do at least that kid has some balls as a real hero at that villain trying to rescue that hostage than all you guys it's so embarrassing seeing all these people watching a kid who was going to die slowly am I wrong." I said to him and the heroes groans and glare at me but I ignored it and fly home.

10 month later~

My friends and I are at the U.A test field they have there sweat clothes on except me I have a black shirt and pants with sneakers while I am holding my Iron Man suitcase just like my dad when he fought whiplash at the sport race.

I was looking around seeing everyone going to take the test until I saw izuku and went there to see him.

"Hey Izu long time no see it's been long time hasn't old friend." I greet him.

"Neon yeah it has been a long time you almost look like your dad how are you doing in America." He ask me.

"Fine just make new friends, built my armor, and stuff how about you how are you doing man." I said and ask him.

"Totally fine you know and what's with the suitcase you have?" He ask me.

" This here is my armor the mark 5 I'll show it to you soon." I said to him and he nod.

Then I ask him if he want to meet my friends he said yeah so izu and I went to my friends to greet until president mic what's on the screen tell us the rules and everything.

"Hey Izu you ready to become a hero and join UA." I ask him.

"Yeah I am I know I'm going to become hero just like All Might best of luck neon." He said to me.

"You too dude good luck out there." I said to him.

President Mic shout "Go!" and everyone start to run while I put my armor on.

"Let's rock crystal song please." I ask her.

I start my jet boots on and fly then saw some 1 and 2 points robots and start to shoot them with my Repulsor blast.

"Huh so those are the kids from MA." All Might said.

"Yes indeed toshi they are here to see if one of the students in UA will be worthy to become an avengers." Principal Nezu said to him.

"WHAT!? Really that's good it'll be a challenge for them what are they up against in the world like Dr. Doom, Hydra, and A.I.M even space like Galactus, Skrull, and even the Mad Titan himself." All might said.

"Yes indeed toshi now then I wonder what their reaction will be if I sent the zero point robot in. Principal Nezu said and push the big red button.

At the Test field~

After I have 250 points the robots I destroyed that I'm going to pass so I start to checking out my friends if they have enough points to pass when I did they enough points to pass until.

* THUMP *

We all look back and saw the zero point giant ass robot same height or less like the Sentinel then my helmet went alert I saw someone who's stuck on some bunch of concrete part calling for help.

I went over there and move the concert out from her I saw a shadow I look up and saw the robot foot ready to stomp on us until a blur came out of nowhere and move me and the girl away from the robot I saw a dude same age like us with electricity all over his body.

"Hey you guys okay?" The strange guy ask.

"Yeah I'm fine thanks for the save blur." I thank him.

"No problem Iron dude the name is Wally West Im gonna be the fastest hero ever." Wally said to him.

"Nice to meet you wally the name is Neon Stark not Iron dude bruh." I said to him.

"Wait are you-" he was about to say something but I cut him off.

"Yes I am the son of Tony Stark and I was sent here to check you guys if you are ready to become a Heroes." I said to him.

"Sweet." He said.

"I got this." Someone said.

We look at who was talking to us and saw another guy came with blue and red hair with silver eyes.

"Sorry I forgot to introduce myself my name is Zack Huntsman nice to meet you." He said to us.

"Same." Wally and I said.

"Okay STAR PLATINUM!" Zack shout and a spirit came out of his body and punch the robot's foot.

ORA

ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All that punch make the robot move back away a bit but it's still can move.

"Wait it's that star platinum from JoJo Bizarre Adventure Show!" Wally shout with awe.

"Yup that was my quirk I can summon any character but it will cost a lot of my energy and fat when I'm over using it." Zack said to him.

"Well that big ass tin can is still alive and well how can-" I was cut off and saw my friend Izu jump in the air like the hulk and smash the robot head and destroy it I was shock and awe.

"Holy shit we got ourselves a hulk." I said still shock and awe of that badass punch my friend did to that robot head.

But something wasn't right I look at my friend Izuku and use my quirk then I saw something that makes me pale and scared my friend's arm and both of his legs were broken and can't even land.

"Pete catch him now!" I shout out.

Pete nod and web swing in and caught my friend I was sigh relief he was safe from my friend and went to him and check if he's all right then we heard the alarm that the test is done.

"Hey Zack do have anyone who can heal him." I ask him.

"Yeah I got one CRAZY DAIMOND!" He use his quirk and heal my friend.

"Thanks man." I said to him.

"No problem dude." He said.

"Is anyone hurt." Someone call us.

We look and saw an old woman wearing a nurse outfit with a big needle as a cane it was recovery girl.

"Well over there is a girl that her leg is broken or hurt recovery girl." I said to her.

"Oh thank you young lad." She said and went over there and kiss the girl's leg to heal then gave her a gummy.

After the test we got a mail from UA with a message of All Might congratulation to us on the and that we have pass and we get sone hero points from the test.

"CONGRATULATIONS MA STUDENTS YOU HAVE PASS THE TEST WITH FLYING COLORS AND EVEN EARN A HERO POINTS WELCOME TO MY HERO ACADEMIA!" All Might said.

"We did it!" Liz said arms up in the air with a smile on her face.

"Yeah let's celebrate our passing test." Pete said.

Everone made foods and drinks to celebrate I hope Izuku pass the test.

To be continued

Alright guys that was the second chapter sorry it take so long i have to help the house and clean it up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
965K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
483K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
285K 18.2K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...