The damned girl

By aminanina133

it's thé first time when i write a story so i hope you enjoy it 😍😘 More

The cursed family
the evel hose
Beware of the evil spirit
Fairy in the cellar

be cerfull Evil is around you

87 6 2
By aminanina133

One day,Maria woke up  very early,she prepare here self to Walk in the garden,suddenly she saw a girl She is sitting on a chair, wearing white clothes and immersed in blood.

Mariya=hello can i help you? It's my house are you need something.......
The girl(Fairy)=No , I don't need your help ,but i need your brother. .
Mariya=my brother are you serious
The fairy (with  a loud and frightening voice)i don't meen your brother but i want your brother sol because He has evil powers that nobody owns Have but he  can not control it , But I will take it from him (very loud sound ).
Mariya = please Don't hurt my brother
.........mariya's mother caming .....
..........the fairy go's out .......
Mariya =hey Come here
The mother =With whom you speak mariya??

Maria ran to her room and closed the door. After that  Maria became unable(she can't ) to speak or eat..........

Wait for the next part

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 423 13
The infamous killers get transferred to a dangerous asylum where only people that are very dangerous for humanity was locked up there, and unfortunat...
145K 20.5K 91
အရိုးစုသရဲပန်းချီ「骷髅幻戏图」kūlóuhuànxìtú ခူးလိုဟွမ့်ရှိထူ စာရေးသူ - 西子绪 ရှီးကျစ်ရွှိ အပိုင်းပေါင်း - ၁၁၄ ပိုင်း + အချပ်ပို ၇ ချပ် ထွက်ရှိခဲ့သည့်နှစ်...
29.9M 656K 33
For months Summer is trapped in a cellar with the man who took her - and three other girls: Rose, Poppy, and Violet. His perfect, pure flowers. His f...
121K 10.6K 38
The Redding is a sinister force that captures and controls anyone it knows by name. Meg and her fellow survivors navigate a delicate balance of survi...