Claimed By Darkness

By milkteawithmimi

By the age of sixteen, all elves are claimed by one of the six Gods and inherit some of their abilities. Ther... More

Character introduction! (Gods And Goddesses)
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31

COPYRIGHT

40.4K 580 22
By milkteawithmimi

© Sophie Simmer™ 2018

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

A single copy of the materials available in this story may be made, solely for personal noncommercial use. Individuals must preserve any copyright or other notices contained in or associated with them. Users may not distribute said copies to others, whether or not in electronic form or in hard copy, without prior written consent of the copyright holder of the materials.

Please note that this story along with all the characters are purely fictional.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 130 32
Arianna Collins is mortal. Or so she thought. It's not easy living among five super siblings when she's only human. Living in a neighbourhood reserve...
7.2K 779 62
A sequel to Hannah and her Happy Harem, however Hannah is not required reading before reading this story. Light in a Storm is a stand alone book. Als...
5K 142 13
☪︎ℬℴℴ𝓀 𝒯𝓌ℴ☪︎ Odette Pevensie is ready to go back to Narnia. She knows her and her siblings are not done and she's starting to become impatient. Ho...
1.6K 110 68
This is about the boy who is a former prince of the now ruins of Estonia. he was betrayed by his older brothers who also committed treachery in the k...