Noir (Tom Holland)

Bởi Idrisisthetardis

Mob!AU "When I call, you'll answer." "And if I don't?" "I don't call twice." Andi doesn't know what she's... Xem Thêm

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Ten
Eleven
Twelve

Nine

13.1K 348 319
Bởi Idrisisthetardis

     I stood alone in the ballroom, watching as those around me danced, conversed, and overall enjoyed their night. In the corners of the room, men in suits watched as the first night of the gala commenced- some of them were men I knew and others were not. Tom was dancing with Gilda for a song and my heart warmed seeing the two share expressions of joy. The Vicomte and Gregory spoke to another man, pointing at me as they did so. This must be the contact, I thought and I tore my gaze from them, not wanting to seem conspicuous.

    There was a tap on my shoulder and I knew it was the contact. Turning around, my face dropped when it was only Harrison. "You seem pleased to see me," Harrison said, holding his hand out as an offer to dance. "As much as I would love to step on your feet, I can't," I put his hand down, shaking my head, "I have to meet with the Vicomte's contact."

    Rather than walk away, Harrison grabbed my hand and swept me up into a dance. "I know," he said quietly as leant in to whisper in my ear, "And who do you think that is?" He pulled away and watched my face contort into horror with the realization. The contact was Harrison. The mole was Harrison. The man who I had witnessed get murdered in the alleyway was framed for Harrison's mistake, as was Javi. That's why he had called Tom about me, to cover up his tracks, to hide in the shadows.

    I felt something press against my stomach and I looked down and saw a gun. "Keep dancing, Andi," he warned, "Act normal." Swallowing the fear that was piling up inside me, I exhaled and kept my cool. I wanted to run and tell Tom that his best friend had betrayed him. I wanted to warn him that he could be dead at any moment because of Harrison's duplicity. But instead, I waltzed with the enemy.

    The moment we were swallowed by a group of aristocrats, Harrison stopped our dance, grabbed my wrist, and lead me out of the banquet. He dragged me into a darkened hallway and put the gun away. "I assume you're reasonable enough for me to not keep it out," he said. The hallway was vast, reminiscent of a dungeon when it wasn't lit. Marble pillars kept the ceiling above our heads and ancient paintings embellished the walls. Being in this hallway took me back in time, but with Harrison in front of me, leaning on a pillar, I didn't need to remind myself of the situation at hand.

    "Why?" was all I could get out. I was speechless and confused. How could he destroy all the trust and power he had gained by being with Tom for what? More money? A better position than advisor? "Power is an addictive drug, Reese," he shrugged, "Once you get a sample of something stronger, you want more of it. I was offered a better position: kill Tom and take his place." "But why the gala? Why now? You've had all this time alone with him and now you're going act?" I clenched my fists to keep them from shaking. If it were any other person as the contact I might've been calmer, but I was mad. I was so fucking mad that Harrison would do this. Not only to Tom, but to me. He was the reason I was in this fucking mess. He was the reason I might not live after the gala. He was the reason I had feelings for Tom.

    "Let me put this in terms of poker," Harrison started, "If I killed him last week, I would've had a two pair or three pair. It's good, but someone better could take control of the instability. Here, if I kill him, I have protection from his rivals. No one would be able to touch me. I would have a higher hand. It's a game, Andi, there are winners and losers of underground crime."

    "And what about me?" I asked, "What are you going to do with me?" "I thought about killing you, I really did," Harrison said, "But if I did that before Tom, all hell would break loose. I'm afraid he's taken a liking to you." "Then what are you going to do?" "I have eyes and ears all over the place. One word about this to Tom and you both will be dead and so will you brother, friend, and even that kindergarten brat that likes movies. No whispers, no sign language, no texts or calls," he held up my phone and I had never realized that he had nabbed it, "I own you now, Andi."

    In the distance, footsteps echoed across the hallway and Harrison handed me back my phone. He stepped towards me and held out his arm, acting as if nothing had happened. "My lady," he smiled and I felt sick to my stomach. I wanted to push him away, grab his gun and shoot him. But I was a target. I was compromised. I didn't dare to reciprocate the look of contentment on his face. As I took his arm and left the hallway, my face remained stark, even as we danced.

    I left the dance early and rushed up the five floors. On the fifth floor, my foot caught in my skirt and I fell on top of the stairs. I didn't get up, instead I laid there and sobbed. I was so fucking useless. I knew what I needed to know, but I couldn't tell Tom because it risked everything I loved. I risked Katy's life once more, I risked Austin's, and I risked Lilah. As I choked on my tears, I hit my fist against the stairs multiple times, not caring if I bruised or not. He should've just killed me. He should've just killed me when he first met me, the both of them. I didn't want to be a part of this anymore; I didn't want to play their games.

    Breathing in deeply, I calmed myself down. He mustn't see me like this, I thought. Quickly, I wiped my tears and grabbed the railing to help myself up. With each shaky breath, I climbed up the stairs and made it to my hallway. I opened the door to the room and turned on the lights. Looking in the mirror, I noticed that my makeup was slightly messed up. I grabbed a wipe from the bathroom and started taking it off, but as I looked at my reflection, I saw myself for who I really was: a pawn. I had been played on both sides. My emotions were toyed with everytime Tom showed me intimacy or when Harrison would banter with me. I had been used to cover up murders, commit felonies. I was Tantalus; my freedom was just within my reach, but everytime I jumped for it, it was yanked from me. I was expendable, unimportant, a mule for information.
    My hand shook first, and then my bottom lip quivered. A lone tear escaped my eye before the rest flooded. I covered my mouth to muffle my scream. I was just going to let Tom die to save my world? I had to choose between the underworld king and a few people who meant so much to me. Both options involved my death, but as time had progressed, my mortality had been pushed to the back of my mind. It was up to me now, I had to choose who lived and who died.

    After recollecting myself for the second time, I focused on taking the pins out of my hair and finishing wiping off my makeup. I started the shower and stepped in, relishing in the scalding water. I deserved this burn. I didn't deserve the luxury that was provided for me.

    My heart stopped as I heard the door open and I was still in the shower. Quickly, I turned it off and wrapped a towel around myself. Picking up the toilet brush nearby, I raised it and left the bathroom, planning to beat whoever was in my room to a pulp. "Woah, Reese!" Tom exclaimed, putting his hands in front of him as a sign of peace, "It's me."

    I tried to control myself, I really did. At first, I put the toilet brush down and sighed. "Thank God," I tried to laugh, but my voice broke and soon the panic inundated my lungs and I began to hyperventilate. Frantically, I took in my surroundings as I back pedalled back into the bathroom. I tried to close the door on Tom, but he forced it to stay open. "Reese?" he walked towards me, "Reese what's wrong?"

    I slipped on the spilled shower and fell on my ass. I slid myself into a corner and buried my face in my hands, trying to talk myself out of the attack. Harrison's voice haunted my thoughts, however. He had eyes and ears all over. He could see Tom trying to talk to me, he could see my reaction. He probably was delighted in my breakdown, the sick bastard.

    Tom grabbed my wrists and he pulled them away from my face. "Look at me," he ordered, his voice revealing his concern, "Look me in the eye." I did as he told me, but slowly. My eyes were bloodshot and droopy, I wanted to close them and sleep more than anything else. His thumb stroke my cheek, wiping away a tear or two. "What happened?" his voice was soft, "You have to tell me what happened."

    I shook my head. That was the exact opposite of what I could do. I could cry and panic and leave vague messages, but I couldn't tell him up front. Not while we were being watched. Not here, not now, not ever. "I can't," I started, "He told m-" "Are you going to really follow orders when my life's at stake, Reese?" Tom interrupted, his tone was harsh, but his voice was soft. "My friends," I drew in a shaky breath, "My friends, my brother, my fucking class, Tom. They're all going to die. I'm going to die." "Why did you take me? Why couldn't you find someone else to do this? Tom, I'm going to die! My friends, they're going to die! Why me? Why me?!" I was beginning to panic again.

    "You're not going to fucking die, Reese!" he snapped, shaking my wrists, "You and your friends are going to stay alive. You're safe with me, I promise." "Bullshit!" I spat in his face, "I'm dead once we leave Vienna." Tom let go of my wrists and wiped his face, and looked at me with a ferocity I had never wanted to experience. Every death threat, insult, and mental torture didn't compare to his stare now. "Is that what you think?" his voice was low and his words slow, "Is that what you really fucking think?"

    My words left me, as they should. I didn't know what I was more afraid of, Harrison and his constant watch over me or Tom at this exact moment. I was backed into a corner, so I couldn't run. I had no more chances left, I was a goner anyway. I nodded my head, looking down at my lap. As much as I wanted to keep my eyes there, Tom hooked his finger under my chin and lifted my head up so that I would meet his eyes. I imagined an abundance of scenarios for the next few seconds; however, I didn't expect Tom to lean in and press his lips against mine.

    After the initial shock of Tom kissing me, I kissed him back and opened my mouth more, allowing the kiss to become deeper. His hands moved from my face to my hips and he lifted me up and placed me on him so that I was straddling his lap, never breaking the kiss. He broke the kiss and started kissing down my neck and onto my collarbone. There, he stopped and met my lips again.

     I cradled his face in my hands and he put his hands over mine. He broke our kiss again and looked at me. "Alessandra," he whispered and smiled, "I should call you that more often." He pecked my lips before he stood up, picking me up as well. I wrapped my legs around him and left light kisses along his jaw before I kissed his throat, sucking on the sensitive skin. He moaned quietly as he carried me out of the bathroom.

    Gently, he put me down on the bed and crawled on top of me. He hooked his thumb around the towel where both ends of the cloth met and looked at me, asking for permission. I nodded and felt the cold air kiss my body as he took the towel off. It was funny, I was so embarrassed being in my underwear in front of him not even twenty-four hours ago. His eyes roamed my body and his hands moved up and down my midriff. "So fucking beautiful," he said to himself before saying to me, "You are so beautiful."

    He took off his jacket and dress shirt, but as he started to undo his belt I sat up and stopped his actions. I took the belt into my own hands and slid it off. I unzipped his pants and pulled down his boxers, revealing his stiff member. "Alessandra," he breathed. I wrapped my mouth around the tip and I heard him groan. Slowly, I bobbed my head back and forth, jacking off whatever I couldn't fit. The tables were turned, he was under my control, and to be honest, it was probably the biggest turn on.

    Tom pulled me away from him and pushed me back down on the bed. "You're too good to me, Reese," he moaned, "Too fucking good to me." He kissed my lips again before trailing his way down to my neck, to my breasts, my stomach and then the top of my thighs. He then kissed the insides of my thighs, sucking on the skin. I stifled a moan, and Tom stopped what he was doing. "Don't be quiet, love," he said and resumed his actions.

    I felt his breath against my sex and I ached for his mouth to replace it. My prayers were answered when he licked a stripe across it, focusing on my clit. I squirmed from the feeling and Tom grabbed my hips, keeping me still. He continued to circle my clit with his tongue and the only thing I could do was say his name, more breathless each time I moaned it. He quickened his pace and I fought against his restraints, feeling my orgasm build up. "Tom," I breathed, "Tom, I-" I couldn't finish or even remember what I was about to say as I rode my orgasm, pressing Tom's head closer to my sex.

    Tom pulled his face from between my thighs and positioned himself above me. "Do you want to?" he asked, concern laced in his eyes. I kept his stare, bit my lip and nodded. Tom entered me and leant in to kiss my deeply as he thrusted slowly at first. "I pegged you for a rough kind of guy," I laughed. Tom grabbed the sides of my face and rubbed his thumb across my bottom lip. "Don't test me," he smirked before putting it in my mouth, "Suck." I did as told and bit it lightly as Tom began to go faster. I felt my second orgasm building up and I moaned, my voice muffled from his hand. Tom was getting sloppier with each thrust as he rode out his own. He pulled out and replaced himself with his fingers, finishing me off.

    After all was said and done, Tom and I kept our eyes on each other. He played with my hair and I loved the gentle sensation. "That was long overdue," he said, laughing slightly. I smiled sweetly, reading his face. He was completely vulnerable at this moment, he was allowing himself to be vulnerable to me. I didn't know how to react. Was it a front? Or were these his genuine feelings for me?

    "Alessandra," he said, his voice hushed, "Alessandra Reese. What a beautiful name." I closed my eyes and leant my head against his bare chest. He was warm and smelled of lavender. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. His fingers lightly traced my figure and he kissed me sweetly before he got off the bed and walked into the bathroom, starting the shower. He leant on the door frame and asked, "Care to join me?" "I don't think I'm ready for a round two, if I'm honest." "It breaks my heart to hear that, Reese," he placed his hand over his heart as he mocked offense, "But this is just to wash off, no funny business."

    Tom fell asleep before I did, then again he had less on his mind than I did. I watched his chest rise and fall with each breath, trying to get hold of my feelings for him. I was already intermittent with how I felt about him and sleeping with him didn't make it any better. I didn't know if I felt for him the way that I did because he was the only person I had been around for weeks, or if he really did weave his way into my heart. I guess I'll never figure out my feelings, I just know to act on them now.

    My eyes were heavy and I could no longer hold on to consciousness. As I turned on my opposite side and tried to sleep, my mind roamed. As usual, it roamed into dark places that I buried in my subconscious for the last few hours. I didn't want to think about either me or Tom dying. I didn't want to think about Harrison and the gala, I didn't want to think at all. All I wanted to do was stay in bed with Tom, feeling the way I did for him just minutes ago.

Gah, I hate writing smut so much, I never know what to say. Hopefully it wasn't as bad as I thought it was but it's whatever.

Don't forget to vote, comment, that good stuff.

~Not edited~

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

3.1K 140 38
Ali wasn't expecting much when she crashed a party with her best friend, Jayna. She wasn't expecting Tom Holland -- with his twinkling brown eyes, ir...
1.6K 33 27
How hard is it to love something that death can touch? We all know it's hard question. But we all know the answer to it. As much as they both know. ...
160K 4.5K 45
*First Book of the Method Trilogy* Tom knows organised Crime rings are the true leaders of this country, not the British government. But when he and...
463K 10.8K 23
You and Tom are still dealing with the events from five years ago. However, some wounds are still fresher then others. Tom is still running the mob...