Transformers! Bumblebee x Rea...

By gilgri

Well, I'm gonna start from the first transformers and work from there! Hopefully I don't lose inspiration and... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Training is a Bitch

Chapter 12

5.9K 119 33
By gilgri

After I finished my shower, Epps and Lennox decided it would be good to treat the cut I received under my left eye. Bee went to hang out with Sam which is pretty nice of him. He needs some guy time. I wasn't sure where the other Autobots were, but they were somewhere on base.

"I told you I can treat myself!" I state harshly jerking my head out of Epps' grip. 

"Stop being stubborn!" Lennox says as he sits down beside me writing in his notepad. Epps forces my head back to face him as he disinfects my wound. I tilt my head a little to try and get a better view of what Lennox was writing. Once I feel a stinging sensation on my face I jerk away and slap Epps' arm. 

"What the hell!" I shout harshly to Epps. He sucks his teeth and retorts 

"Stop being a baby!" He continues to dab the alcohol on my wound. It doesn't hurt as bad for the next few dabs. He places some numbing cream and a small band aid. I give him a bitch face. 

"Really?" Epps giggles and walks off. I cross my legs and turn my attention to Lennox once Epps leaves. Lennox stops writing and closes his notepad before I have a chance to fully see what he was writing. 

"What do you want Y/n?" Lennox asks turning his attention towards me. I look up at him and pout. 

"When was the last time you spoke to them?" I ask. Lennox sighs and glances around the area we were in before giving me a death glare. 

"Like you care, you have no idea what it's like to be in my position. You think this is a game! What were you thinking asking Optimus to stay with them!?" Lennox says to me each word getting louder and louder. Luckily nobody paid no mind to us. I close my eyes and glance at The Autobots talking and what-not. I didn't realize a small smile graced my lips. 

"If I didn't care I wouldn't have asked. And you're right I have no idea what it's like to be in your shoes right now, I'm pretty sure I never will be or maybe I will." I grab his hands and bring it to my chest and place it where my heart is. 

"One day Sam will marry and have a family. I don't know where my relationship with Bee will go, but I don't wanna give up on the Autobots even if we don't work out. They believe in me. Maybe it has something to do with my tattoo or maybe some other unforeseen reason. I'm not saying Sam's family doesn't love me. I'm saying I want to choose my own path." Lennox's face softens as he listens to me talk. It was like no-one has ever told him these things before, which they haven't given the situation we are in now. My heart beats harder and faster as my eyes stare into Lennox's. I think he felt it unless he didn't realize where his hands where because his face flushed red as he looked at my chest then my face. I chuckle at him.

"You're not groping my boobs, relax. I'm telling you, you can trust me and I won't judge you. I'm in no position to judge you, because I have no idea what you went through." His hands dropped as well as his face as he stared at me in disbelief. I shrug my shoulders and get up to go find Optimus. 

"Y/n! Wait!" Lennox says as he grabs my wrist. I give him my full attention and a small smile. 

"I was writing to my wife and daughter. I haven't had a chance to see them in a very long time. I wasn't even there for my daughter's birth! I was meant to go home, but we had The Autobots and they took me and my team back on the field." Lennox says as tears roll down his face. I nod having an idea of his pain. Just putting myself in his shoes, just for a moment. I bring both my hands to his face and wipe his tears with my thumbs. 

"They love you. They understand what you do, if you can take the time out of your day to write, they will love you. Because you are showing that you still think about them." 

Lennox nods as I give him a closed eyed smile. His eyes stare at my face, as if he's remembering every detail of it. I slide my hands down from his face and give his shoulders a gentle squeeze before walking off. I figured I'd try the med bay, since I gave him a cut. It wasn't that bad, but you never know. 

~Time Skip~ 

Heeeeyyyy I was right! 

"Optimus!" I call over excitedly to get his attention. Ratchet was giving him the same treatment I was given except Optimus didn't jerk his head away like I did. Ratchet looked like he was just checking his vitals. 'Not the small scratch on his face or helm? Whatever.' I stroll up to the large med bay. Optimus' optics follow me as I walk up. 

"Are you alright?" I ask rubbing the back of my neck, chuckling nervously. 'I feel a little bad over the force field.' 

" I am fine, Y/n." Optimus responds waving his hand. I walk closer to them and watch as Ratchet is staring at a computer screen. He soon steps away and lets Optimus leave. I jog over to walk next to Optimus.

"Wait up!! I'm small!!" I shout as I try to match my pace with his. Which is impossible. He tries to walk slower. I think he was smiling at my attempt to walk with him. I huff and stop walking. 

"Fuck this." I pant resting my hands on my knees. 

"Something the matter, Y/n?" Optimus asks with a hint of sarcasm. I think he was trying to be funny. I give his a bitch face as I flash my e/c eyes at his blue ones. 

"Yeah, *pant* *pant* I missed my growth spurt." I say as I stand erect and stretch. I hear a deep chuckle. It was kinda hot. I look over to the owner of the voice and see Optimus beaming at me with a smile on his face. 'So kawaiiiii' I mentally scream as I feel my face flush red. I look outside and notice that it's dark out. It would be a great starting lesson to learn about the stars. 

"Optimus?" I say to get his attention. I glance at him and then outside as I nod my head to the direction leading outside.

"Shaaammmmmmmoooooonnnn!!" I say as I strut off quickly outside. Optimus shakes his head as he follows me. Once we leave the base outside I break off into a full sprint heading for a clearing. Which is everywhere I just wanted to see if Optimus would run too. I start to feel the ground shake and take a glance behind me and notice he is chasing me. I giggle.  I can feel my chest burn as my heart beats faster and faster. Almost out of breathe, I feel the need to slow down, but I keep pushing until I reach in opening. 

(Ik theres no trees where the base is, but plz bare with me for the story.)

Once we reach an opening I can't help but to look at the sky with a small smile gracing my features. I honestly didn't realize it. I could still feel my pulse pumping harsh throughout my body from the running. Optimus gazes down at me then towards the sky. 

"It's really pretty." I breathe out. Optimus' starts to heat up a little as he glances at me then the stars. I shift my eyes towards him with a smile beaming on my face and say

"Lift me up." I feel my face begin to burn when I asked him that. 'I probably seem like a child to him!' Optimus chuckles at my face as I was mentally screaming. He lowers his hand for me to climb up which I gladly do. He raises his hand to his shoulder so I can sit. My eyes gaze towards the stars. 

"They're so bright." I say with a small smile. There brightness stinging my eyes a little, but I bare through the pain to admire there beauty more. 

'Not as bright as you.' Optimus whispers lowly. 

"Hmm?" I say unconsciously not really paying attention to him. Optimus jolts a little causing me to grab onto his pipe. (Dirty or nahh...XD!! I have to I'm SORRY!!) He steadies himself. 

"Now would be a good starting point." Optimus huffs out. 

SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE I FIGURED I WOULD END IT HERE AND START REVENGE OF THE FALLEN I HOPE U GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND ALL THE OTHER BOOKS TO COME!! THANKS FOR READING LEAVE COMMENTS BELOW FOR WHATEVER!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

565K 10.1K 176
Here are some Transformers Prime Dating Preferences. IMPORTANT NOTE!: You're only in a relationship with ONE character, not all at the same time, mea...
198K 6.4K 75
┍━━━━━━┑ 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄 (𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆) ┕━━━━━━┙ ❛❛𝘕𝘰, 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦. 𝘔𝘺 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘰�...
39.8K 1.2K 33
Shelby been on her own for quite sometime. Just her Cybertronian partner for company. Her and her partners past hasn't been a good one. They have gon...
2.5K 65 10
It's been three years since (Y/N) and Sam started college. Three years since The Fallen tried to destroy Earth's sun. (Y/N) and Sam are now living on...