Falling for you

By nene6134

About two boys who are the total opposites. One boy (Grayson 18 years old) is the president of the robotic's... More

The first encounter
Hanging out with Morgan
Sleep over at Grayson's?
Alone with Morgan
Got beat up and a kiss
Catching feelings
First date ruined
Parent's in the hospital
Funeral
Back at school
Bullying Problems fade away
Learning about Grayson
Date Night cancelled
Not going back
Happy Birthday Mo-Mo
Cheating
Back with Jen and Dana
Graduation Day
Author Note

Epilogue

27 1 0
By nene6134

It has been a couple months since Grayson and Morgan has seen each other.

Grayson and Mayson are doing well and are going to UConn.

They are still friends even after everything that happened.

As they started college, Grayson found a boyfriend; Matt and Mayson found a girlfriend; Maxie.

All of them at doing good and having a good college life together.

As for Morgan he has been struggling with what he wanted to do with his life.

He is still dating Jayda and they both are attending a college in Pennsylvania.

He misses all his friends, but mostly misses Grayson.

But he wanted to move somewhere and start his new life.

Most importantly Morgan regrets what he did to Grayson and will never hurt someone like that again.

Both of them had learned a lot from dating one another.

——————————

I have completed another story.

Comment and vote.

150 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 5.7K 34
[WARNING: TRIGGERING! IF YOU DO NOT APPROVE OF TRIGGERS, DO NOT READ!] (Completed) Alexander Davenport is a shy, gay, sixteen year old boy who barely...
23.2K 873 36
Mike is supposed to be the next captain of his school's basketball club, but the 17 year old play boy is distraught because he has to move after his...
97.1K 4.3K 30
George is different and they are sick of being judged. As soon as George learns not to care anymore they change to the person they want to be. They s...
2.8M 78.2K 26
Meet Jordan, a shy eighteen-year-old boy, who had just started senior year in the sunny state of California. He's a quirky, nerdy boy who happens to...