Can you trust me again? (Catr...

By Dead4girlwalkingm

(I'm very sorry about the spelling I cba to fix it but from chapter 6 on ward it gets better)After the massiv... More

An
Chapter one:Part one
Chapter one: part two
An
Chapter two: Just walking around
An
An again
Chapter 4 part one:
Thank you for 1k
Chapter 5: Long time not see
Chapeter 6
Chapter 7 boiis part one

4:p2

1.5K 58 6
By Dead4girlwalkingm

(Song doesn't belong to me but I think it goes well with this chapter so enjoy)
Adora's POV
I pace around my room as glimmer walk I " ant sign of her glimmer" I sound like a lost puppy wanting its owner to come home you know this would happen adora I mentally slap myself " I knew we couldn't trust her" glimmer had a cold harsh tone to her voice she really didn't like it when I got hurt especially when catra did it "glimmer.....catra said something to me before she went" I see glimmer look worried but I know that she wanted to know " what did she say then don't keep me waiting" I rolled my eyes "she said she had a vision like a flash back like she knew what really happened in her past and how she got into the hoard she even knew what her mother looked like" glimmer was thinking hard " I mean she could be telling the truth shadow weather (? Sorry) nearly whipped your memory but....." why did she stop " but what glimmer tell me " god that girl knows how to worry me " catra's people died out 16 years ago" what the hell " so you knew about her maybe she of telling the truth" I started to panic " glimmer we need to find her"

Catra's POV
" your mum my mum" she smiled " catra I thought I lost you forever" I ran over to her and hugged her " I've found you.... tell me what I've missed" she smiled" well 16 years ago you where taken away from me and your father by the horde we hade to leave for a while and get our feet again before we could reclaim our land" wait that means " that means I'm a princess....." she nodded " but I've been raised to hate all princess and I must kill them at sight" her smiled dropped " what have then done to my sweet little girl" that made me angry " what have they done have you don't mum you never came to save me from that hell hole" she dropped her head" I'm sorry I wasn't there for you but I did try and when I did I lost your father I couldn't loose you to they said if I carried on they would kill you I couldn't have that" I started to cry " he is dead" a long pause " yes"
-time skip- catra's mum showed her around
"Mum this place is amazing" I whisk adora was here" mum I need you to come some where with me" she looked at me " where why what's wrong" I shook my head " nothing is wrong I need you to meet someone I need you to join the rebellion....."
------------------------------------------------- sorry it short I was only fishing off the last part of chapter 4 might update soon after this hose up maybe tomorrow ok bye Weridos-Imogen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 3.3K 7
Dragonwall's queen no longer remembers who she is. Her magic is locked away at the hands of an evil sorcerer. Kane hoped to deal the drengr monarchy...
55.2K 1.5K 74
an eighteen-year-old boy, trying his best to save his ass from being whipped by his soon-to-be husband, and at the same time, he wants to get away wi...
119K 5.7K 19
စံကောင်းမွန် + တခေတ်ခွန်း ငယ်ငယ်ကခင်မင်ခဲ့တဲ့ဆက်ဆံရေးကနေအကြောင်းတစ်ခုကြောင့်စိတ်သဘောထားကွဲလွဲပြီး ပြန်တွေ့တဲ့အချိန်မှာသူဌေးနဲ့အလုပ်သမားဆက်ဆံရေးဖြစ်သွ...
87.8K 3.5K 38
(This is not machine translated!) (Starts from chapter 241.) A guy in his late twenties one day wakes up in someone else's body and realises he's gon...