Back For You

By dmdixon4

Sequel to fallen for you - please read this first or this story may not make sense. Marie is a has just tur... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen * SEXUAL CONTENT *
Chapter eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Seven
Sequel

Chapter Seventeen

17 2 0
By dmdixon4

Will's POV
Things between me and Marie keep heating up. I knew we would sleep together I just didn't think it would be yet, no I don't regret it I just want her back. She's fallen asleep I take a look at her hand and sees she's still wearing her promise ring I gave her, this makes me smiles I know that she still loves me. I think we both must have fallen asleep on the sofa, because next thing I know it's 7.30am. I wrap my arms around Marie's tummy I love feeling Tyler move.
'Will' Marie moans
'Yes babe, you ok?' I kiss her head ,
'Yeah I am sorry' I stop moving and try and work out what she's sorry for,
'What you sorry for?'
'That's was wrong wasn't it to sleep together?' I laugh
'No it wasn't wrong I love you are the mother of my child, you just need to agree to be my missus again' she sits there for a while as I run my fingers over her tummy and up to her top and kiss her neck.
'You mean the world to me, and so does our baby, I don't want anyone else, you're all I want now. I can't bear the thought of u with another guy, never could to be honest' I kiss her head again.
'Will I won't make you happy'
'Babe we'll have our good days and bad days, we'll fight and we won't, but there is no one else I want to spend my days with'
'Yes Will I know but I don't want you to feel trapped with me cos I am having your baby'
'You having my baby just making things perfect, and as for trapping me, I could have turned my back on u and him anytime, I could just pay child support, but I didn't cos he is my son and you are the love of my life, I never stop loving you. Yes I wanted to wait to have kids but I wouldn't change it for the world.'
'Every day I fall more in love with you my Mr' Marie replies,
'You're my girlfriend again?' She nods as she leans forwards to kisses my lips,
'I love you babe but I need to get ready for this scan, then we need to plan his room and our bedroom babe' I get up off the sofa and help her up,
'I need a shower, can we come back here after the scan to pack my stuff?' I nod and give her a hug then I watch her go upstairs. I've got my girl back again, and I get to see our son for the first time today well technically second time but first time knowing he is my son, it gonna be a good day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 363 66
(completed) #eroticromance #teenromance ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ This story contains sexuality, violence, strong language and other mature themes. ...
508K 14.1K 39
"Well, Ms. Ashley, nothing is wrong with you. You're as healthy as ever" I sighed with relief. "So, what happened then?" I asked the doctor. "When...
34.9K 902 27
The test comes back Positive. The front page of the newspaper reads: "ABANDONED! 18 Year Old Daughter of Local Drug Dealer Left Alone While Family Aw...
74.9K 2.2K 26
Life for Bella Monty was perfect. She had it all. The grades, the friends, loving boyfriend and supportive family. But that all changed when the 18 y...