Dragonball Mae

By kadenzajinx

*Completed* Mae is the daughter of Goku and twin to Gohan. All her life she has worked hard to keep up with h... More

Mae's Forms
Mae vs Gohan a training battle
First session with Whis
Goku vs Mae: A fight between father and daughter
This is divine power
I will get stronger!
Mae goes home
Lets have a tournament
The tournament continues
I will fight!
The tournament is over, see the golden dragon
Dreaming of the past
Training with saiyans
Goku and Mae vs fake Vegeta?!
From the future we meet again
Goku Black
Saiyan pride
A halloween special
Mae and Zen-Oh, friends?!
Into the future
Super saiyan blue vs super saiyan rosé
Zamasu
Save the Kai, save the future
Rematch
Saiyan Blood
Divine judgement
Mae drawing
The final battle
Goodbye Trunks
Come forth Shenron
Rematch with universe six
The death of Goku
Come on Zeni!
The Zen Exhibition Match
Mae and Gohan
Son Goku
Time to form a team
Recruitment
Android 17
Stop the poachers
Witchcraft
This is my power
Super Saiyan Mae drawing
Wake up Buu!
Rage and Guilt
Special: High School Days
To the World of Void
Kale's Rampage
Super Saiyan
Warriors of love
Speed
Sniper
Frieza and Frost
Spirit Bomb
Halfway
Six vs Seven
Kefla
Love and Beauty
SSGSS Mae drawing
Love vs Strength
Tricks
Machine
Vegeta's Pride
Rising Power
Team Up
Chibi expressions
Saiyan Strength
Jiren's Past
Prince Vegeta
Ultra Instinct
Power of Trust
Mae and Jiren
An Unexpected Visit
Twin Birthday
Pride Troopers
Reckless
Girls Day
The Prophecy
Drae
Planet Lync
Chibi Mae and Jiren
Return
Casualties
Three Star
Jiren vs Drae
Purple Gold
Eternal Dragon
Twins
Mae and Gohan Drawing
Mae vs Belmod
Bachelorette Party
Mae and Goku Art
Wedding Day
Honeymoon
New Chibis
Frieza's Wish
Paragus and Broly
Fight, Saiyan
Broly's Loss
Gogeta
Reunion
Adventure
More Art!
Future Twins
Chi and Gicchin
Young Mae and Gohan Art
More art!
Coordination
Arrogance
Mae and Vegeta Art
Home
Mae vs Mae
The Evil Saiyan
Vegito vs Cumber
Maeoku Art
A Saiyan's Tail
Time Patrol
Goku Ascends
Save Universe Six!
Kamin and Oren
Fused Mae Art
The Strongest Mortal
Counter Attack
Omen
Universe Seven
Mae and Jiren ToP Art
Hearts
Rampage
Kamioren vs Goku
Super Saiyan Drae Art
Zamasu's Ambition
God-Killer
Mae and Gohan Chibi Art
Fan Art!!
Mageta
A Warrior's End

The Tournament of Power

3K 68 17
By kadenzajinx

"Let the tournament begin!" The Grand Priest announced and suddenly everyone started fighting. Energy blasts were exploding all around them. Flashes of light and color danced around from the other fighters. Universe seven stood together trying to keep to their plan. As the other universes fought they saw a winged girl go over the edge and fall. A few seconds later she popped up in the stands.

"Lilibeu from Universe ten has dropped out!" The Grand Priest announced.

"So that's what happens when you fall off." Master Roshi said.

"There!" Goku said when he saw Toppo fighting. He took off running to go fight him.

"Dad!" Gohan called after him.

"I'll go!" Mae said to her twin as she took off after Goku. "Dad wait up!" She called to him.

"Mae? I thought you were going to stay with the others." Goku slowed down to wait for her.

"And miss out on this fun?" Mae smirked.

"Alright then!" Goku grinned. He took off towards Toppo when another fighter jumped in his way.

"You take that guy. Toppo is mine!" Mae grinned as she ran past them. "Toppo fight me!"

"Mae?" Toppo said as he looked at her he was also fighting another warrior. As she moved to attack Toppo she saw Jiren standing in a clearing. No one was coming close to attacking him. Her breath caught in her throat and she narrowed her eyes. She had found the person she wanted to fight. She stood there pausing for a moment her guard completely dropped.

Jiren looked over at her but before he could say anything Mae was grabbed by a large, green, ogre like man. He wrapped his large arms around her and began to squeeze. "Come with me!" He laughed. "We can go to the next world together!"

"Damn it!" Mae cursed, "let me go!" She bit down hard on the man's arm and when that didn't work she forced an arm out and began punching him in the face.

"They told me you were strong!" He continued to laugh.

"Mae!" Goku yelled as he saw what was happening.

"You aren't going anywhere!" The fighter said blocking Goku's path.

He continued to hold her and drag her closer to the edge. "Heh heh that's it Nink! Bring that girl down!" The destroyer from universe four cheered.

Nink had Mae right at the edge, "It's time for us to go together!"

"Go by yourself!" Mae shouted as they fell. She powered up to super saiyan blue and Nink lost his grip on her and fell.

"Mae!" Goku called again as he watched her fall. Mae still had a hand on the stage and she pulled herself up.

"Damn it Mae!" Beerus shouted. "Why didn't you defeat him sooner?!"

"Sorry Lord Beerus." Mae said dropping her power. The truth was that she needed to maintain her stamina if she was going to survive this tournament.

"Well well if it isn't the little girl." Basil said as he and his brothers approached Mae. Two other fighters were with them, a metal dragon and a bunny girl.

"Mae are you okay?" Goku asked as he joined her.

"Yea I'm fine." She nodded turning her attention to Basil. "Glad you came to me. Saves me the trouble."

"Tch, this isn't going to be like before, little girl." Basil scowled.

"Had to get your brothers to come help you?" Mae laughed. "Fine by me. Dad let me handle these ones."

"You sure you got this?" Goku smirked facing the others.

"I can handle these weaklings. Besides I need to pay Lavender back for what he did to Gohan." Mae said her blood pumping through her body.

"Haha!" Lavender laughed as he blew poison on his hands. "Your brother liked my poison so I'll give you a taste as well!"

"Will Mae be okay against those three?" Shin asked Beerus.

"The poison could be problematic." Whis pointed out. "Since they don't have healing items she needs to find a way to avoid it. One scratch and she could be done for."

Mae brought her hands up as the three wolves surrounded her. Lavender made the first move and she dodged his attacks. He brought his hand down over her chest and Mae used her aura to form a barrier. "Your poison won't work on me." She grinned.

"A barrier?!" Lavender said surprised.

Bergamo jumped in front of her and started sending blows at her. She brought her fists up and lunged back. Soon she had attacks coming at her on all three sides.

"Knock her off Universe Nine!" Champa started cheering.

"Why are you rooting for another universe?!" Beerus snapped at his brother.

"That girl could be problematic. Better if another universe takes her out." Champa laughed.

"Why doesn't Mae go super saiyan blue?" Shin asked.

"Blue uses a lot of stamina. She's trying to pace herself especially against opponents that she doesn't need that strength for." Whis explained.

"Hahaha!" Ro started laughing. "I've been waiting for this, girl! You and Goku are going to fall at the hands of Universe nine!"

"Tch, does he ever shut up?" Mae muttered.

"This is the ultimate combo of the Trio De Dangers!" Ro continued as the wolves rushed Mae. "This is the Dangers Triangle!"

She was being attacked on all three sides and it took a lot out of her just to keep up with them and stay on guard. They moved incredible fast and they way they worked together was simply amazing. They were a blur of red, yellow, and blue light. No matter where she looked she couldn't find an opening.

"Don't you think that's a little unfair?" Shin said with concern in his voice.

"Well that's the beauty of a battle royal." Elder Kai chuckled.

Basil kicked Mae and she grinned, "you still don't kick as hard as Vegeta."

"You still never said what a Vegeta is." Basil snapped.

"I'm Vegeta!" Vegeta yelled as he jumped in behind Mae. "Why are you playing around with these fools."

"Sorry Vegeta." Mae laughed. She looked and saw Goku fighting against the metal dragon.

"Universe nine! Work together and throw those three off!" Ro commanded. The rest of Universe nine joined, Mae counted eight total.

"How do you want to do this?" Mae asked.

"Do you really need to ask?" Vegeta scoffed.

"Guess not." Mae smirked. Mae rushed Basil and Vegeta went for Lavender.

"Vegeta! Watch out for that guy's poison!" Goku warned.

"Well if I know it's coming it's not an issue!" Vegeta said as he put a barrier around himself.

A cat girl joined Basil and swiped at Mae's belly. She pulled back just in time so that only her shirt got ripped. Mae countered and sent the girl flying towards Vegeta and Lavender. Bergamo and Basil were on Mae and they started to push her back.

"Damn it this shirt was new too." She scowled as she blocked an attack from Bergamo.

"Goku, Mae and their friend are being pushed." The Zen-Ohs said as they watched. "Are they going to lose?"

Vegeta jumped back and one of the fighters sent an ice attack at Vegeta's arm, encasing it in solid ice. The cat girl and Lavender went for him but he jumped into the air causing them to attack each other. The other fighters saw this and when they were distracted Mae and Goku went super saiyan and together they knocked off two of the fighters. The dragon and the ice man went down.

"This will stop you!" Another fighter said as he wrapped threads around Vegeta's other arm.

"You really think something like this would stop me?!" Vegeta yelled as he went super saiyan. He then used the threads to knock off the man and the cat girl. Within in an instant they managed to drop out six fighters.

"Woah! Woah!" The Zen-Ohs cheered as they watched the saiyans fight.

"How did they manage to knock them out so fast?!" Shin asked he was amazed at their abilities.

"They seized the perfect moment. Saiyans are good at finding just the right moment to turn the battle around in their favor." Elder Kai explained. "That's what makes them some of the best warriors."

The only fighters left were the Trio. They were right at the edge and Mae, Goku and Vegeta stepped up to face them. "Brothers! Together!" Bergamo said as the wolves made their formation. "Triangle danger beam!" They shouted together.

The saiyans went super saiyan blue and at the same time they unleashed their attacks. "Kamehameha!" Goku yelled.

"Final Flash!" Vegeta joined.

"Galick Gun!" Mae cried as their energy blasts flew together and pushed back against the Trio's beam. Their combined attack was too strong for them and the wolves went flying over the edge.

"All of Universe nine has been dropped out!" The Grand Priest announced.

"They lost!" The Zen-Ohs said. "They are all gone!"

"Grand Zen-Oh please!" Ro begged.

"Universe nine will now be erased." The Grand Priest said calmly. All of the fighters in the arena stopped fighting and looked to the stands.

"Ready! Squish!" The Zen-Ohs brought their hand up and instantly the fighters disappeared.

"They're gone!" Beerus said. "What about Universe nine itself?!"

Whis looked into his staff, "oh my! The entire universe is gone!"

"They really did it." Mae said as she, Goku, and Vegeta dropped their blue forms. "They erased a universe."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 531 17
Raditz has arrived on Earth but not alone, he has brought a small Saiyan child with him a girl no older than Gohan. after recovering Gohan Goku spots...
232 0 7
Basically what I want and what I would do for when Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Piccolo, and Broly face Black Freeza. The story will use names from the Viz M...
30.2K 752 37
[*BOOK 1*] After three years from the events of Namek, Freeza arrives to Earth, but is surprisingly stopped by two new faces -- both Super Saiyains...