Sing Johnny. (To find somethi...

By Apiecake

Johnny helps out a female, but she ends up helping him out more then he expected. Will friendship bloom? Or s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 15

372 10 0
By Apiecake

(Sorry it's been a while since I updated this story in general. )

Kahla sat comfortably in her room. After getting washed and new hospital gown as well as bed sheets, she was feeling way better then the previous hour. She noticed how attentive the nurses were, which made her a but irritated.

"Nurse, you don't need to stop in every fifteen minutes.... I'm sure there is other people who can help" she spoke clearly as she watched the nurse give her a shocked look. "I'm actually feeling a lot better today...." The nurse nodded, speaking to her for a while before Big Daddy stepped into the room.

"Your dad will be coming later but Mr. Moon stopped by and left you these flowers. And a card" he handed the card to her, as she sat there and opened it up. She smiled seeing everyone's signature, everyone except Ash. She sat there for a second before her thoughts kicked in. Suddenly she put the card down realizing what really happened. Ash left her. She left her there and didn't even let anyone know of her whereabouts. She suddenly choked out a small cry. She could of died.

Big Daddy glanced at the female before stepping to her side. "What's wrong? Are you alright?" Big Daddy stared a bit worried before flagging down a nurse.

She inhaled a heavy breath. She didn't know what to do? She couldn't tell Johnny it would ruin Buster's show. She looked up at the nurse who was talking to her.

"Hun, does something hurt?" She questioned as Kahla blinked.

"Oh.... Uh... I just got a sudden headache... Can I have some aspirin?" She questioned as the nurse nodded. She exited the room before returning promptly. Kahla thanked the nurse before taking the aspirin and laying back. She huffed before glancing over at Bid Daddy, her hands reached for her wallet before she held it out to him "For the love of everything can you go get me something to eat. My stomach is screaming" she questioned before earning a smile from Big Daddy.

"Sure, I'll be right back" he spoke before exiting the room. She slid back, tears threatened to fall. She would tell Johnny, after the show.

-----------------------------------------------------

Johnny sat down, Gunther was going to be the death of him. He looked at his phone, frowning. He hoped his father would of called by now. He looked at the clock. The day was going by to slow!! Johnny released a yawn, they had gone through the show entirely. They were having issues at times specially with the singing and dancing and exiting of the stage and Buster was starting to worry. They had their current show they were having next week. The debate for the show after that wouldn't be far after.

Johnny went into the back, grabbing his water bottle before sending a few texts. He wanted an update cause it was bothering him. A small distance away, Ash stood there, watching Johnny before looking at the small theater group.

"Hey, you guys wanna go to that 24-hr cafe for a shake?" Ash questioned as she watched everyone talk amongst themselves. She instantly got a yes from Meena. Gunther convinced Rosita. Ash turned to Johnny and chuckled.

"Johnny. We are all going to the diner after this. Cmon!" Ash spoke. She didn't care about the others, but she was hoping they would encourage Johnny to go.

Johnny looked at his phone, silence filled the theater for a minute before he nodded "Yeah, okay sounds good"

Ash smirked. She liked that Johnny actually said yes. From there on out the crew made it to the diner. Everyone took their respective seats before ordering their desert. Ash sat next to Johnny and Meena. She made it seem like she was giving the elephant more room before scooting closer to Johnny. The Moon theater crew sat for a couple hours talking and wondering how their show was going to end up. Though one by one they all departed, leaving just Gunther, Johnny and Ash.

"So have you heard anything from Kahla?" Gunther questioned before sitting back in his chair.

"No not yet... I was hoping I would. I'm going to go visit her after we are done here"

Ash couldn't believe it. She really didn't want to here her name today. She rolled her eyes a bit while Gunther and Johnny we're in conversation. She would glance at Johnny every once in a while, her cheeks flared up with heat. It didn't take long, but Gunther eventually left, leaving the two teens alone.

"Well... I think I might go to. " Johnny spoke with a slight chuckle. "Mind if I get passed you?" He questioned as he waited for Ash to move. Though as she stood up front her chair, Johnny could feel his body being yanked. Suddenly his lips were pressed against Ash's. What was going on?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.9K 585 32
When a girl falls inlove with a guy who she has known for a while and later finds out he is her mate but he won't love her back and rejects her inste...
8.3K 191 37
Scientists had figured out how to open a portal to other worlds and depending on which one you go to, you would become like the local there. A teenag...
1.2K 8 15
Laura repeatedly tells Taylor that she is a straight woman. However, when someone started to pursue Taylor, Laura becomes very jealous and tries to s...
3.6K 260 32
Catherine Spire is close enough to an average teenage girl. She is the captain of the varsity soccer team, she gets all A's and is in all honors clas...