BOOK 1: Blood and Growls (COM...

By diMcLouDs

Three girls are about to transfer to another school. Then, they met another three girls from this school who... More

Encounter
Didn't see it coming
Rampage
Things happened
Repents
Plan ruined
Went too far
So soft
Coldness Overload
The Rogues
Be prepared
You got me
Later that day
Foreseen
Like nothing happened
The twins
Can't tell her
Blood
Heavy breathing
Confession
Deserving of love
The Serum
Imprinted
Kiss the night away
Something
Cherish every moment
Envious
Longing
Trust
Family photo
All for her sake
What will happen?
Am I not enough?
We do care
Furious
Conflicts among us
Reconcile then Fight
Better
Happiness
All is soft inside
Twist of 'Fate'
A day when we can't be together
Almost slip
Break
No Antidote
Preparation
Her time
Miracle could happen
AUTHOR's NOTE

What's about to happen

1.1K 50 4
By diMcLouDs

"SHE'LL DIE."

Sinb's voice echoed in their dorm where there's no one but her and Umji.

Umji suddenly stands up and cover her mouth with her hand while the other is on her chest.

"W-What? S-Sinb.. i-it can't b-be." Umji started to cry with Sinb.

"I-It's what I saw. S-She's lying on the ground with blood all over her body. And her chest had big scratches on them. I-I'm sorry, Y-Yewon-ah.." Sinb said then hugs Umji.

"Y-Yah.. w-we need to calm down. Our unnies might s-see us." Umji releases the hug and went straight to their room.

As soon as she locked the door behind her, she drops on her knees and cried herself inside. She covers her mouth to refrain the sounds from coming out. She clenches her chest from crying. She tried to calm herself down but she just couldn't do it.

Then they heard the door beeps. Sinb immediately rans to the bathroom. And Umji started to really calm herself. Her unnies are knocking on the door already.

"Yah.. Umji-yah.. I know you're in there. Open up." Yuju calls.

Umji closes her eyes as she heard Yuju's voice. They keep on knocking at the door. Umji calmed down and opens the door.

"Yah.. what took you so long?" Yuju asked.

Upon hearing Yuju's voice, Umji couldn't keep herself from crying and hugs Yuju tight.

"What's wrong?" Yuju asked anxiously.

"Yah.. Umji. What is happening?" Eunha asked.

Umji just shakes her head.

"Wait. Did you and Sinb fight again?" Yuju asked while caressing Umji's back. Umji can't utter any words and cried herself on Yuju's chest even more.

"Aigoo.. you two. You should stop fighting like this." Eunha said and caress Umji's back also.

*****

"You two fight again?" Yerin asked Sinb as she closes the door of their comfort room.

Sinb didn't utter any words and just looks at Yerin. Then she remember her visions. She feels sorry for her unnie. She started to cry again. She knows Yerin will be devastated if she knew about this. She chooses not to tell her now. Not now. She hugs Yerin just like how Umji hugs Yuju. Then the two cried on the chest of their unnies without them knowing the reasons why.

*****

Umji is on the rooftop again. Alone. When Sinb followed her. She knew that Umji will be there.

"Yah.. we really should keep ourselves calm. I know it's hard, but we have to. And also.. I'm planning on telling them, except Yerin unnie." Sinb utters as she stands beside Umji.

Not looking at each other, but the scenery of the town.

"Of all the people, she has the right to know. It's her girlfriend's life we're talking about." Umji composes herself not to cry.

"I know. But think of how Yerin unnie would feel about this." Sinb utters.

"If I were the one dying, and they didn't tell you until then, what would you feel?" Umji fires back.

"I will get mad at first but I will understand them for not telling me."

"Because that is you and your cold heart."

"You're not mad at me, are you?"

"No, I'm not. Why would I?" Umji replied then looks at Sinb who's looking down on her shoe.

"Yah.. I'm not mad at you. I'm sorry for what I've said. I'm just saying that Yerin unnie should know about this too." Umji uttered. Sinb shakes her head.

"She'll be devastated for sure. And I'm sure, Yuju unnie wouldn't want her to know about this too." Sinb responded.

"Know about what?" Yuju suddenly appears on the rooftop too.

Sinb and Umji looks at each other in shocked. They have no choice now but to tell her.

*****

Sowon and Eunha are looking for the maknaes because Eunha mentioned to Sowon about them fighting again. And they thought.. something might happen again. Then their feet brought them to the rooftop.

"Okay. Good timing." Sinb mumbles while looking at Sowon and Eunha.

"Yah.. you two. You fought again? Aigoo.. I can't believe that after your confession with her, you make her upset again." Sowon said while looking at Sinb.

"Unnie.. we didn't fight." Umji started.

"Oh? Really?"

"I got visions again." Sinb utters.

Their three unnies looked at each other then to the maknaes.

"The Rogues. They teamed up with Minho oppa's father and his gang. And they're coming for us."

Sinb started to tell them what she saw. Every detail of it.

Eunha covers her mouth in shock. Sowon walks directly to Yuju. They are all speechless about what Sinb told them. They don't know how to response to it.

"I-I won't let that h-happen." Sowon begins to stutter.

"Y-Yuju-yah.." Eunha's voice shakes as she says Yuju's name.

Umji started to cry again and Sinb walks towards her and caress her back.

"We won't let that happen. We will do everything to protect you, unnie." Sinb said while looking at Yuju.

Yuju shakes her head.

"No. This is my fight. I won't let you guys involve." Yuju said bravely and holding herself together.

"No! We will fight with you. Don't say any word. You can't stop us." Sowon said.

Yuju can see Sowon's determination. Then she looks at Eunha and Sinb. They're all focus on her with the same expressions.

"W-What about Yerin unnie? S-She has to know a-about this." Umji forced herself to utter the words.

"NO." Yuju's immediate response.

"She'll feel worse about this. And I can't see her like that." Yuju said with a shaky voice, thinking about Yerin.

"I'll talk to her myself. I'll tell her Sinb had visions again. But none of you will say anything about me dying. Let's move on and pretend we didn't have this conversation." Yuju coldly said and started to walk away.

She manages not to cry herself infront of the girls. She thinks that she needs to show them that she's not afraid. But deep inside, as she thinks about Yerin and the others, she feels the pain in her chest and nothing hurts more as ever.

Nothing hurts more than knowing that you're dying. That you'll be dead any time. Nothing hurts more than knowing that you will be soon leaving your love ones and no coming back.

Yuju went straight to the comfort room and there.. she cries herself out like there's no tomorrow. She doesn't know what to do. All she could ever think of is Yerin and her parents. What would they feel about this.. she knows, Yerin will insist on fighting with her with the rogues. But she can't let her see what will happen to her soon. She cries herself with the thought that the situation will crush Yerin's heart into pieces.

"No, Choi Yuna. You shouldn't tell her about this. You need to protect her feelings." Yuju mumbles to herself.

She got out of the cubicle and composes herself infront of the mirror. She washes her face and eyes to remove the signs that she cried and went ot her homeroom.

*****

"Yuju is right. We can't tell Yerin. Let's respect her decision. She even told us that she'll talk to her. That's enough." Sowon utters.

"Girls.. fix yourselves up. We can't be ruined because of Sinb's visions. We won't let anything happen to Yuju or any of us." she added.

The girls fixes themselves. Sowon walks to Umji and hug her tight. Eunha hugs with them, as well as Sinb.

"I will do everything to protect, Yuju." Sowon utters.

"You're not alone, Sowonie." Eunha said.

They hugged each other tight and ready themselves whatever it is about to happen. They will do their best to save Yuju from dying.

--------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys! Thoughts about the chapter?

I'm thinking of ending this story already. But I don't know how many chapters I would be writing before it ends, but I'm thinking of finishing it already. HiHi~

But.. don't worry. I'm thinking of making Book 2 after this.

And don't worry. There are still few chapters before this end. ^___^v

Thank you all for the support! ^___^v

Kamsahabnida~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.8K 2.1K 50
This is a sequel of the book, Blood and Growls. This is the book 2 and continuation of the story of the first book. The second chance that was given...
681 68 8
"How I know you're going to pay back to me tomorrow? I have many passengers every day! Also I know people like you, people who always being leeching...
16.9K 430 19
Yuju loves Sinb eversince they are High School and now that they are in college they rarely see each other. Does Yuju's love for Sinb change or it ju...
14.7K 356 21
𝓘𝓽'𝓼 𝓪 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂, 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓼𝓪𝔂 𝔂𝓮𝓼 . . Sowon is deeply in love with Eunha and no matter how hard Sowon tries, Eunha just...