My Thug Nigga (Book 2)

By ItsTheRealLea

Queen and Clarence are now married and life's been pretty good so far.......until a certain someone they both... More

Can't Be
The Love
No
You a Rider?
Damn
Don't hate me
QUEEN'S HOME
I love you
wanna show you sumn
Blush
Dead
That's it
I'M POSITIVE
Drama wit us
This shit
It's my birthday!!!!
Major Case
2 months later
Oh sh*t!
.......
Damn
Buggin
Cj....
Arguments
Working
Disrespectful
NEW BOOK
Goin Off
Lost but Found
The End
THIRD BOOK

What I'd do for you

402 25 4
By ItsTheRealLea

"Its easy to talk crazy when you in that car but I bet chu won't come to my face and say that shit!" Ty spat.

Clare got out the car and walked up on him, I tried to stop it but Ty pushed me and that's all it took to make Clare go crazy.

Shots being fired, Ty got shot, ole boy got shot and......Chris.

*gun shot*

"CLARE!!!"

I sat up breathing heavy and sweat dripping from my forehead, I looked to my right and ain't see Clare just a messy side.

I sighed and got up going straight to the shower to wash off all the newly found stress that I received from yesterday's news.

"Then who is Tyrell"

I closed my eyes and looked down letting the hot scorching water hit me.

"Seem like he knew you ma"

I grabbed onto the bar in the shower and sighed opening my eyes and continuing my shower.

Time skip

I got out the shower and wrapped a towel around me going into my room and grabbing some clothes and panties.

After changing (outfit^^^) I grabbed my phone and made my way to each and everyone of my kids room, I smiled when I seen them all sleep in Tae's room.

I closed the door and made my way down stairs to cook some breakfast.

"Hey mama" Cj said, I yelped and jumped back my hand holding on to my chest as I grilled him.

He busted out laughing "Aye yo, I ain mean to scare you ma, just came over to talk" he said after laughing.

I rolled my eyes "What boy" I said walking over to him, he helped me take a seat as he sat back down.

"So pops filled me in on what's going on" he said giving me a hard stare, I sighed and ran my hands through my hair, "yeah" I muttered.

He sat back "ma excuse my language but I need you to get chur shit together, because not only is pops out there tracking down the nigga that tried to kill not only him but you, and he needs you to have his back.....I know it's a lot to ask considering your carrying my lil bro but..." he trailed off.

I nodded "yeah I know...it's just scary okay" I said as my eyes watered.

"Then tell me mama....what's so scary bout this lame nigga" he said with irritation in his tone.

"To be honest Cj, I'm not scared of Ty....." I said.

He gave me a confused expression but stayed quiet, "in all honesty I'm scared of Chris" I said.

"Chris? My sperm doner?" He asked being petty, I nodded "he was behind the Ty thing, they're friends, but that's not the point.....its the fact that your father still strikes fear in my heart throughout all these years considering he's basically untouchable.....I mean he's been able to pop up, cause trouble, then disappear right after." I said, Cj had his head down.

I started to feel tears come down my face "Clare can't keep chasing him" I cried.

I felt a hand touch my shoulder, I lifted my head as looked at Cj "don't worry no more, imma handle it, just stay calm" Cj said giving me a goofy smile.

Cj pov

I gave her one of my goofy smiles to reassure her that everything will be okay.

She nodded and I bent down and pecked her cheek "love yah ma" I said leaving out.

As soon as I got in my car I put a mug on my face, "imma make sure he never hurts us again mama and that's a promise" I muttered pulling off.

"Daddy! Daddy! Wake up I'm scared!"

"Why you scared Cj?"

"I thought you left me"

"Don't cry baby, daddy ain going no where"

"Promise"

"Promise....it's me and you against the world"

"I love you daddy"

"I love you too Cj"

I wiped the tears that ran down my face "why'd you have to lie" I muttered.

I made a right turn and headed straight to the air port.

Time skip

I walked out of the air port and looked around, my phone pinged and I looked down at it reading the text messages.

Mama❤🤞: son where are you I'm worried...call me back nigga!

Pops😐💯🤞: nigga why is your moms blowing my phone up asking for you? You Betta call her back or that's your ass!

Trizzy😈: aye yo we outside nigga!

Bae❤😍🤞: where you at😭

I answered all the messages before I looked up, seeing my uncle Trizzy and uncle Armoney.

I walked ova to them and cheesed "was gud" I yelled, they heads snapped my way and they smiled "hop in nephew!" Armon yelled.

I threw my bag in the back seat before getting in myself, "So why didn't you tell us you wanted to visit nephew?" Trey said.

"Ion know, um hey do you know where Chris live?" I asked, Trey looked at Armon "yea, you want us to drop you off?" He asked.

"Only for a lil while, imma text yah when I want to leave" I said, Armon shrugged and made a u-turn goin down a familiar neighborhood "Why this look so familiar?" I asked.

Trey laughed "this where all yah used to live, with the help of us, Chris was able to buy the old house" Trey informed me.

I nodded "yeah" is all I said, the car was consumed in silence.

After awhile the car stopped, I looked out the window and saw my old home, "is he home?" I asked.

Trey looked back at me "he should be, his car in the driveway" he pointed out.

I nodded, "Aight" I said before grabbing my bookbag and leaving out the car.

They pulled off and I walked across the street, I twisted the door knob dumb ass nigga, he can't be my pops.

I walked in and slammed the door closed, I walked further into the house and saw him sitting on the couch with his friend.

"Antonio?" I pipped up, both heads snapped in my direction, Chris look like his heart just dropped to his ass, and Antonio looked shocked.

Don't get me wrong, I might not fuck wit my pops but I love the man to death, and my uncle Ant was like my best friend but when my pops left me, Ant never came to see me....

"CJ!" he yelled running up to me "man you got old, how old you is...it's been 14 years right?" He looked like he's been on drugs.

I fixed my face and grilled him "I'm 20, now fuck out my face, I ain come here for you" I spat.

He looked hurt and shocked, he gave me a sad smile before walking away.

I felt bad cause uncle Ant was always there for me but why'd he have to stop?

I walked up to Chris with a mug, "Cj" he said.

"Who tf is Ty?" I asked

He shrugged "Ion know" he said leaning back, "stop fuckin playing wit me Chris" I said.

He shook his head "Why you here?" He asked.

"Oh now I'm not welcomed? Tch figures" I scoffed. He looked at me for awhile "can we talk?" He asked.

I shook my head "nah" I said.

"No you want me to be honest, imma tell you the full truth, ask any question.....it's the least I could do" he said.

I sat down and gave him a hard stare "let's start from the beginning, why'd you hurt mama?" I asked.

He sighed "Ion know, she was so good to me, I just didn't know what I had I guess but believe me I regret that shit everyday" he said.

"Nah let's be real Chris, you knew what you had you just never knew you could lose it" I said.

He nodded "you right".

"I know, when ma came back for me why'd you have to hit her when you took me back?" I asked.

"I was high and a lil tipsy at the time, and I was upset that she took you, you my only son Cj" he said.

I chuckled "I thought we was being honest here, I remember specifically you having anotha son in New York" I said.

Chris rubbed his hands through his hair "oh you hurd about that.....yeah I have anotha son, his name Tyleek" he said.

"Tell me about him" I said.

"Well he's a year younger then you, his birthday just went by so yah the same age right now but yours is coming up. I found out about him being mine when yah were seven you going on eight. His mom was some bitch I hooked up with one night when Queen was pregnant with you at home" he said.

"We ain get along at first but we worked it out, and bout time we worked it out you were 10 and I said fuck it." He sighed.

"So instead of being in both of our lives you choose him" I said in a shaky voice.

"Cj" Chris sighed.

"Shut the fuck up, cause no matter how you say it, you're the one that's still in the wrong, you could've came back for me! I cried so many nights for your good for nothing ass!" I yelled.

"I wasn't right Cj, I just got this house back" Chris yelled standing up, I stood up too "Nah I ain need money Chris, I needed my pops and you took that away from me" I said.

I was about to walk away when I realized something, I turned back around "I told my mama sumn before I left" I said.

Chris looked at me "and what was that?" He asked.

"Well she was stressing about you and your luh homeboy Ty, so I told her imma handle it" I said.

"Oh?" He said.

I pulled out my gun and shot him in his head and shot anotha bullet into his chest "sorry pops but it was you or her and you convinced me it should be you" I said letting a tear slip from my eye.

BANG!

I looked down as I felt a piercing pain hit my side, I turned slowly and saw Antonio standing there with tears in his eyes "sorry nephew" he said in a shaky voice. I lifted my arm and shot Ant in his head, his body dropped and I pulled my phone out calling Armon.

"Ay yo?" He said.

"unc I need help-" I dropped to the floor and passed out.

"I handled it mama, you ain gotta be scared no mo."

"CJ! CJ! FUCK! TREY TURN AROUND WE GOTTA GET TO CHRIS HOUSE! CJ ANSWER ME NEPHEW!"

(Whew! Sorry it took so long I was have writer's block and we got testing so imma bit stressed😁)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362K 22.6K 46
[Sequel to: A Thug In Love With A Church Girl!!!]- Please Read Book 1 First!! Victoria and Odell are back and better than ever. Odell and Victoria ar...
92.4K 2.9K 60
All the drama is left two years back and everyone is trying to move on from it. Desperately trying to live a normal life but drama stay following. So...
10K 371 30
COMPLETED. PART ONE. Living from one hell to the next...or is it?
19.8K 518 32
Its been a year later and unique and kin have seen each other. King have completely moved on with someone else and they have a child together. Uniq...