I Don't Want to be Right

By neverendingstory1820

More

Drunk Sammy
At Bobby's and a Motel
Between Jobs
Distractions (Smut)
Handcuffs and Whips
Meant to Be
Starry Nights
The Nightmares
Author's Note
Cuddles
Illness
THANK YOU!!
Ordinary
Jealously
Werewolves
Despair
The Incident
The Morning
Stress Relief
Apologies
The Baby
On the Job
One Night Stand
The Angel
The Mistake
Caught
The Difficult Case
Dean's Birthday
Doing the Dishes
Objectifying
Punishment
The Break
The Break Part 2
Promise
Happiness
Coming Out
Payback (Smut)
Movie Night
Forever
Authors Note
Autumn Kisses
The Shower
Sandy Shores
I'm So Lost Without You
Weekend At Bobby's
The Last Beer
Inducement
New Year's
Pancakes
Deadline
AN
This is Halloween
Research
Haunted Date
A Thanksgiving Attempt
Love
Tickling and Cuddling
Answered Prayer
Protector
Ice Skating
Surprise! (mpreg)
Surprise! Part 2 (mpreg)
Surprise! Part 3 (mpreg)
Pour Some Sugar On Me
Confessions
Confessions: Epilogue
Just The Beginning
Handcuffs and Whips: The Smut
Author's Note
Please Don't Leave Me
Be Bold
Please Don't Leave Me: Part 2
Be Bold: Part 2
Never was Right
Teenage Mistakes
Authors Note *Please Read*
Dreaming of a Family
Be Bold Part 3
Teenage Mistakes Part 2
Too Far
Coming Out Part 2
Failure
Dreaming of a Family Part 2
Author's Note
Demonic Love
Rage Time
Father-Son Time
Pep Talk by Gabriel
Faith
Author's Note
Demonic Love Part 2
Rage Time Part 2
Fatherhood
Faith Part 2
Rage Time Part 3
We Take Care of Each Other
Fatherhood Part 2
Rage Time Part 4
Author's Note *Edited*
Demonic Love Part 3
We Take Care of Each Other Part 2
10 Facts About Me Tag
Two Timed
Drunken Confidence
Demonic Love Part 4
We Take Care of Each Other Part 3
Alone Time
I'm a Horrible Brother
Note...
Malec Oneshots!
Two Timed Part 2
Drunken Confidence Part 2
Dean's Girlfriend
Note
Demonic Love Part 5
Mystery Spot
Demonic Love Part 6
Into You
Hold Me Sam
Deaf
I'll Never Regret Loving You
It was an Accident
Authors note.
Deaf Part 2
Tag
Dean's Fear
Deaf Part 3
Baby
Undercover
Demonic Love Part 7
Brothers?
Author's Note
Undercover Couple
Heartbreak
Cheating
Cheating Part 2
Cheating Part 3
Note
Sympathy for the Samifer
Did I Force You?
Sympathy for the Samifer Part 2
Sympathy for the Samifer Part 3
Story Teller
The New Boyfriend
Sympathy for the Samifer Part 4
The New Boyfriend Part 2
Two Babies?!
Pregnancy of Team Free Will
Author's Note
Pregnancy of Team Free Will Part 2
Pregnancy of Team Free Will Part 3
Naughty
Author's Note
Pregnancy of Team Free Will Part 4
Trust Me, Love Me
Lucifer: Reborn
Crossdressing
Caught
Bloodlust
Caught Part 2
Bloodlust Part 2
Caught Part 3
Bloodlust Part 3
Caught Part 4
Dean's Secret
Dean's Job
Announcement
Bloodlust Part 4
Dean's Secret Part 2
Well.... (A/N)
Lucifer's Baby
Dean's Secret Part 3
Lucifer's Baby Part 2
Movie Marathon
I Can't Do This
Dean's Secret Part 4
Running Away
Dean's Secret Part 5
Dean's Secret Part 6
Regret? Never.
The Hot Tub
Am I Pretty Enough?
The Djinn
Cursed Love
The Secret Leviathan Dean Let Out
Fetish
Important Note

The Aroma of Sam Winchester

1.3K 38 2
By neverendingstory1820

Suggested by: its_just_me_lucifer

It started out simple—random, even. Dean walked up to Sam and put his arms around him for a few seconds, multiple times a day. Sam didn't ever argue, he just hugged him back. There had to be a reason, Dean just wasn't telling Sam, at least not yet. At some point, he would tell Sam, there was no question about that, until then, Sam just had to be there for his brother, in any way he needed. 

This behavior lasted for close to a week, until Sam heard Dean breath deeply during one of their hugs that day. 

"Are you smelling me?" Sam asked, pushing Dean away ever so slightly, just an arms length away. 

Dean scoffed, "No! Of course not! That'd be weird, Sam, and I'm not weird." 

"You're rambling," Sam pointed out, knowing that was a sign that Dean was trying to cover something up.

"I'm not rambling, Sam. And I didn't smell you. It was sign of relief, okay?" 

"But a sigh is when you breath out..." Sam explained. 

"Shut up," Dean said in slight annoyance as he walked to one of the beds in their hotel room and flopped onto the mattress, burying his head in the pillow. 

Knowing exactly what Dean needed, as always, Sam walked over to the bed and wrapped his arms around Dean, holding onto him tightly. "Just... let me know you're okay," Sam whispered. 

"I'm okay," Dean replied. There was a pause, then Dean said, "Thank you, Sam." 

"You don't have to thank me." Sam let Dean go, and went to get into his own bed. Pretty soon, Dean was lightly snoring in the darkness of the motel room. Sam looked over at the bed next to him. It was too dark to make out anything other than the lump Dean created on the bed. He wasn't sure what was going through his older brothers head, but he just hoped he was okay. Sam rolled over and finally let himself fall into a deep sleep. 

The next day 

Just before dark, Dean asked Sam if he could go out and get some food. Sam agreed, and Dean hugged him before he left. 

When Sam arrived back an hour later, and gasped as he opened the door. Dean was laying on the bed, hand around his cock, moaning and smelling what looked like Sam's underwear. 

Hearing Sam's gasp, Dean yelled, "Shit, Sammy, I—uh, I can explain!" 

He quickly yanked his pants back on has Sam shut the motel door behind him. He gave Dean a look, saying he was waiting for the explanation. 

"Well, um..." he tried to think of something to tell Sam that wasn't the truth. He couldn't tell Sam the truth. "Dammit," Dean said as tears came to his eyes. 

"Dean?" Sam's voice suddenly got soft, "Please, tell me what's wrong." 

"I—I can't," Dean said, crying harder. "Just, leave me along. It's better that way." He walked away, avoiding Sam's attempt to pull him back. Sam heard the bathroom door lock. 

"Aw, Dean, please come out," Sam said, wiggling the doorknob of the bathroom door.

"No, just please, leave me alone, Sammy." 

"You know that's not going to happen, Dean. I want you to talk to me. I hate seeing you this way, especially when I know I can help if you just let me in."

"Not this time. You're going to hate me for what I've been thinking about you. Hell, I hate myself over it, even more lately since I've been giving into these feelings I know are wrong."

"What are you talking about? You're an idiot if you think I'd hate you after everything we've been through all our lives."

Dean sighed, and Sam heard the sink turn on. Finally, Dean opened the door. His face was still a little damp from splashing it with water. 

"Okay. I'm just to come out and say it. I love you, Sammy." 

Sam's face fell, "Like brother love me, or masturbate to my underwear love me?"

"I think you know the answer to that." Dean's tone was serious, so Sam knew he wasn't just joking around. This was real. It was happening. 

"Don't joke around with me, Dean," Sam said, just to make sure he wasn't about to do something he'd regret. 

"I'm not joking, but you said you'd never hate me. Please, Sammy, don't be mad. I can't help how I feel, I can't make myself stop feeling something."

"Shhh, Dean. I'm not mad at you."

"You're not? But Sammy, that doesn't make sense. If this whole thing was reversed, I honestly don't know what I'd do, but I think I'd at least feel a little weird around you, if I wasn't pissed." 

Sam gave Dean a shy smile, "I'm not mad, because I love you too." 

Dean was shocked, "Sammy?" It took a couple seconds before he could continue with, "Are you serious?" 

"I'm serious," Sam replied. To prove his point to Dean, he took his chin into his hand and pulled him into a kiss. It felt odd at first, but the initial shock and embarrassment passed over the two Winchesters as they left themselves melt into one other. When they pulled apart, they awkwardly smiled at each other. 

"Huh, that was something I'd been dreaming about forever, and I can't believe we just did that," Sam said with a small laugh. 

Dean smiled back, and pulled Sam in for another kiss. He walked both of them until they hit one of the beds in the motel room. They both laughed as their kiss was broken by Sam falling onto the mattress. 

"I love you," Sam whispered after Dean crawled on top of him, their faces almost touching. 

"I think you talk too much," Dean whispered back, pecking Sam's lips, then dipping down to kiss his neck. He made a trail of kisses down Sam's chest, unbuttoning each button as he made his was down. He shoved Sam's shirt out of his way, letting Sam remove it himself as Dean kissed the skin just above the waistband of his jeans. He could feel Sam getting antsy underneath him, and smiled at the fact that he was making his brother squirm. He was about to start taking off Sam's pants when Sam shoved his hands away. 

"There's no way I'm going to be practically naked while you're full dressed," Sam said, yanking on Dean's v-neck t-shirt. Dean smirked at him as he pulled the shirt over his head. 

"Better?" The older Winchester asked. 

"Ehh, be nicer if you'd take your pants off, too," Sam said, smirking. 

"You first," Dean replied, hands already on Sam's zipper. He younger Winchester tried to hold his face straight as Dean slowly unzipped his jeans. 

Dean leaned in close to Sam, and whispered, "C'mon, Sammy. Moan for me. I know you want to." 

Sam turned his face and met Dean's lips, releasing the moan inside him against Dean's lips. He shook his jeans off his legs. Dean began to palm Sam through his boxers, and giggled when Sam couldn't function enough to take Dean's pants off. 

"Jesus, Dean, can you give me a sec?" Sam begged, trying to hold back a moan. Dean let Sam take his pants off and toss them to the floor. 

Dean leaned down until his lips met Sam's. He distracted Sam with kisses while he removed the younger Winchesters boxers, following with his own. 

Sam broke the kiss, "Dean! You're going to hurt yourself," suddenly becoming aware that Dean was about to ride him without preparation. 

"I can take it," Dean replied as he slowly sat on Sam's dick. It hurt, but he refused to show that he was in pain, because he knew Sam would stop him. It didn't take long for him to stretch and adjust to Sam's size. He slowly moved himself up and down, making Sam began to lose control underneath him. 

When he began to get tired, Sam took over, rolling them so Dean was underneath him. He quickened the pace, moving in and out of Dean rapidly. 

"Oh god, Sam! Right there! You got it!" Dean yell-moaned. Sam angled himself so he could hit that spot over and over again. Dean reached down to touch himself, but Sam slapped his hand away and wrapped his own around Dean's cock, rubbing up and down his shaft in rhythm with his thrusts. 

"I'm close," Sam said. He came inside of Dean soon after with a mess of moans and curses. Dean followed after with a similar reaction. 

After pulling out, Sam collapsed next to Sam. They both were exhausted. 

"I can't believe we just did that," Dean said, eyes already closed. 

"Do you regret it?" 

"Never." 

Sam kissed Dean's forehead and wrapped his arms around him. They both quickly fell asleep wrapped up in each other. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

402 5 4
In the title **Slow Updates**
15.5K 935 102
"who are you?" "castiel. who are you?" -purposely lowercase [completed]
23.5K 1.4K 25
One bet can do a lot to someone.
2.9K 111 20
I opened up to him. He knew my darkest and deepest secrets. And he still spoke with a smile as he said, "I love you." X