Our Hidden Agreement | ✔️ |

By _sarahaxox

Dilara Shah a 25 year-old who works at a extensive publishing company in Toronto. Dilara grew up in a very we... More

INTRO/ AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter one: Our Beginning
Our Family
Chapter Two: Our Culture
Our Nightmare
Chapter Three: Our Gift
Our Home
Chapter Four: Our Feelings
Chapter Five: Our Feelings
Our Place
Chapter Six: Our Confessions
Our Love
Chapter Seven: Our Cruise
Our Relationship
Chapter Eight: Our Friend
Our Unexpected Gift
Chapter Nine: Our Confession
Our Getaway
Chapter Ten: Our Kidnapping
Our Ending

Our Cravings

1.5K 76 3
By _sarahaxox

Noah

I woke up from Lara's foot kicking me. I looked down to find Laras face resting on my chest. I move a strand of hair thats fallen on her face behind her ear. She truly is beautiful. There's not one day that goes by that I don't regret my choice back then. I wish I didn't let her go. I know I'm the reason she's like this now, she's put up walls and pushes me away every time I come close. I gave up once but I won't this time.

With Ava here, it makes everything harder. My feelings for Ava years back was real but I knew there was no future. I had no choice but to end it. It took me a while to get over her and her being here just brings back a lot of memories.

Lara moved and brought me out of my thoughts. I looked down to see her face resting on my chest. I place my hand on her cheek caressing it. If only she was mine if only I could touch her without her pushing me away. If only I could hold her, never let go and kiss her.

This situation with Ava got me confused about my feelings for Dilara.

Dilara

I woke up and for once I didn't find myself tangled to Noah. I turned around and he wasn't there. I got up and walked to the bathroom to take a shower.

***

I walked out of the bathroom with my towel wrapped around me. As soon as I walk into the closet I bumped into Noah. I held onto my towel tight making sure it didn't fall to the ground exposing myself to him.

"Do you ever watch where you go?" I say adjusting the towel.

I look up at him and caught him staring at me with his mouth hung open.

I pushed past him and grabbed my underwear and bra then a pair of sweats pants and hoodie. I turned around to find him still staring.

"Stop you perv!" I hit him with my clothes then walked back to the washroom.

I changed into my clothes and then walked downstairs to the kitchen to find Ava sitting at the table.

"Good morning." She chirps.

"Morning," I say back while taking the bagel and butter out of the fridge then putting it into the toaster.

"We'll be leaving soon for our trip." She says.

"Yes, I know. I've decided to come along." I smiled taking the bagel out and putting the butter on the bagel.

"That's great." She says.

"Its gonna be a really long ride you might wanna eat," I say taking a bite of my bagel.

"Noah already made me something." She smiles

Uh, that's surprising he never makes breakfast. I took my phone out to call Summer to tell her to push back all my conference meetings until after the New Years.

***

We all were in the SUV and the bags in the trunk. Most of them were Ava's but who's complaining. We left about two hours ago and I was already bored. Ava was in the back seat and me in the passenger. Noah and I decided to take turns driving at each stop. I don't why I decided to come knowing this is a road trip, I get car sick easily when it comes to super long rides.

I looked back and saw Ava resting her head on her pillow asleep. Maybe I should've sat in the back.

"Are you okay?" I hear Noah say.

"I get car sick." I huff.

"Roll down the window, fresh air should help." I do exactly as he says. He's right it's helping a little.

I place my head against the door and closed my eyes.

"Could you roll up the window, it's really cold." I hear Ava say from behind me. I look at Noah and he pleads.

"Sure," I say rolling the window back up.

Noah places his hand on my thigh squeezing it, I look up at him and he mouths a thank you. I smile at him, his hand doesn't leave my thigh.

*two hours later*

We finally got to the Lodge Hotel and checked in. Ava thought it was a good idea to have our rooms next to each other with a door leading to our rooms.

It was already dark outside so we decided to stay inside. We had dinner down at the restaurant earlier and I decided to go to bed. I was extremely exhausted from that ride and from Ava's consistent squealing.

I got into the room and fell on the bed. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. I got back and changed into my shorts and one of Noah shirts, I had no idea I left my sleeping shirt at home until earlier and honestly his shirts are way better to sleep in, no idea why.

I saw Noah walk in the room and smirked. I looked down and realized why. "Relax I'm wearing shorts," I said jumping into bed and pulled the blanket up to my neck.

"No argument about who gets the bed, thats a first." He says walking to the bathroom.

"I really don't have the energy for that and we've been sleeping in the same bed for days now so what's the point in arguing," I say.

He comes out wearing his sweats and a black tee shirt. "True. Or you just love being near me." I smirk walking towards the bed and getting in beside me.

I roll my eyes. "Turn the lights off please."

He reaches over to the light and turns it off. I turned to my side and closed my eyes. I heard the T.V turn on and I immediately got up.

"I'm trying to sleep," I say.

"I can't sleep." He says.

"Are you serious, we just drove for four hours and you're not tired at all." I raise my brows.

"No. I'll turn it down." He said.

"I can't sleep with that bright light hitting my face!" He's really testing me right now.

"What do you want me to do?!"

I yanked the remote from him and turned the T.V off "Problem solved." I say smiling.

"Give it back!" He says trying to take it back from me. I quickly stuffed it behind me pressing my whole body against the bed so he doesn't slide his arms.

"No, go to sleep," I say pushing him off me.

He grabs the remote and moves away from me. I quickly got on top of him trying to take it back from him. His damn arms are so long I can't even reach the far without him pushing me off.

I gave up and huffed looking down at him. He had a victory smile. I slowly got closer to his face looking at his chocolate brown eyes than to his lips. I could feel his breathing getting slower and his heart racing. I reached to his ear and my lips slightly touching it and down to his neck. My fingers went to his arms and all the way up to his hands and I quickly grabbed the remote. "Got yeah," I say getting off of him leaving him in utter shock.

I was trying to get off but I was pulled back by my waist. "No you don't," he says turning me around and placing my arms above my head.

"Noah let go!" I say squirming.

"Not okay Lara, thats not okay." He looks at me in hunger.

"Noah..." I gulp.

"You know you make me weak, you know I want you. You should've never done that." He face was inches away from mine. I felt his warm breath on my lips. My heart was racing faster than ever. He crashed his lips on mine and I couldn't help but deepen the kiss. I raked my fingers through his hair. He slowly starts kissing down my neck leaving traces of his lips.

We tossed our clothes on the ground and that was it. We finally did what we've both been wanting for a while now, our body craved for each other. I know tomorrow I'll think differently about this but right now us together felt right.

____________________________________
Authors Note 📝

Oh ma gurdddd! We gotta Diloah moment! Are they cute or what!!?😏 I hope y'all enjoyed reading this chapter💕 Let me know what you guys think of this chapter and about their relationship. Also finally added Noah's point of view! Would you guys like more of his side of the story? Let me know babes💕 Anywaysss don't forget to follow, vote and share my story loves!❤️

Follow me on social media for more updates below.

Instagram/ Twitter: _sarahaxox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.4K 3K 24
Assalamualaikum and Hi guys I'm back with an another amazing story "Being the billionaires stubborn beauty." If you guys don't know about my first b...
7.8M 79.7K 17
Samara comes closer to me, now studying my face. Her eyes are wandering all over my facial features. I contort my face in confusion at her weird star...
1.2M 59.6K 50
Collection of traditional love stories. محفل میں باربار انہی پر نظر گئی ہم نے بچائی لاکھ مگر پھر ادھر گئی 💫Short stories of traditional Pakistani w...
1.1M 49.7K 76
Hatred is blind so is Love.... "Never try to change anything here!" His evil eyes did promise me some danger indeed. Meet Esha Varnav, a twenty five...