Loving my enemy? (Nouis one d...

By ROSES1909

"I hate you." "I hate you more" "Kiss me?" "Of course" A story where Louis and Niall are natural enemies... More

Rivalry
New school
Underestimated
Project
Things you can't know
Mother's day
Handle the pain
Falling for him
Secrets
Are you happy?
Lips
The kiss
Reputations
The broken stay broken
Freshly cut
Innocence is hot
Safe with you
He's Abused
The Hospital
I love you!
The Truth
Apologies
His Super Hero
Boyfriends
Shirtless
Goodbye
Dear Louis
It takes time to fix
Hold My Hand
A Team
My Body

Antidepressants

4.2K 121 38
By ROSES1909

~~ Louis point of view~~

"What. The. Fuck. Was. That." I stuttered under my breath.

Nick came running up to Horan exasperated "HOW THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT. THAT WAS- THAT WAS SO COOL!"

Horan looked at him for a little and shook his head. He just chuckled and walked away. Yeah he really not social.

" you are on the team horan." I gasped. What the hell no! I know he absolutely proved us wrong but I was hoping we could come up with something to kick him off.

I just don't get how he's that good. It just doesn't make any sense. "Well I guess practice is over early today. Go change I guess" the coach was speechless I could tell.

Hell I was speechless. Now that he's on the team he's gonna piss us off even more now. I don't really want to see his face any longer. His ass maybe.

We ended an hour early. I looked at horan and it looked like his breath hitched. Why does he care if it ends early? not like he can train anymore.

I went over to my boys who were huddled in the changing room. I banged my fists on the lockers.

"God damnit he's on the team" I sighed throwing off my shirt.

"What did you expect he's amazing. I mean what the hell was that." Harry said looking at his hands. "I didn't even see it coming". I just rolled my eyes at him.

"yeah I don't know how he's so good. I guess since no one is able to touch him he's just invincible." Liam's been the most open to the idea of horan.

Me hating him the most. Something about him just makes me want to punch him through a wall.

"Whatever let's go see a movie. I'm done with school today." I got up heading to the showers. They all nodded.

About 30 minutes later we all regathered. We didn't say much to each other. Tensions were just high.

The rest of the team left so it was just us as we walked out of the changing room. Zayn takes just too long to do his hair.

When we walked out we saw something we weren't expecting but made sense. Horan was still playing.

I looked at the boys who all shared a equally confused look. He had flash cards out this time. From what I hear it sounds like chemical formulas.

He ran with the ball across the field shooting it full force into the goal while still reading those damn flash cards.

"HEY HORAN" I waved him down and he came running over. Still flipping the flash cards.

"Yes tomlinson" He didn't even bother looking up from the cards.

"Practice is over airhead" he just chuckled shaking his head.

"I can see that. But practice isn't over for me. Plus I'm studying" he waved the cards in my face. Quickly I swatted them out of his hand and they all landed on the floor. He just looked at them.

"Well aren't you going to pick them up dipshit." Harry said standing slightly behind me.

"No."

"What why?!" Harry was just confused at how weird this boy was and so were all of us. He's just strange.

"Because they touched the floor. I can't use them anymore." He just looked at the cards that had scattered on the floor.

"You are such a freak" Zayn mumbled under his breath. Horan cocked his head up giving zayn a watery eyed lip quiver.

Zayn tensed up. We all looked at each other. He looked so cute and vulnerable. I-i don't understand. Did we hurt his feelings—

" says the one that hides behind his friends because hes too anti social to talk to anyone else." We all looked up in complete shock.

He just looked like he was about to cry what the hell happened. "Don't call me names. It's rude. stay out of my way and I'll stay out of yours."

He turned around going back on the field leaving us shocked and the cards scattered on the floor.

"FUCK YOU HORAN" I shouted at him and he just stuck his middle finger at me.

I wish I could go over there and rip his fucking head off. Yes I hate him THAT much.

"What a dick" Zayn said huffing in his corner.

"Sadly a very very cute dick" Liam said looking at horan back on the field with now a note book. We all nodded. No one can really deny that.

"Yeah what the hell is up with that! He's so hot and cute at the same damn time!" Harry was frustrated. Harry is bisexual. People think of him as a player but isn't. He's surprisingly respectful when it comes to his dating life.

"Whatever let's go." I pulled the boys away from the field eyes still on horan. What the hell we can't fall in love with him!

I hate love. It's the biggest waste of time. Why love someone if you could just ignore everyone's existence. I would never want to get that close to someone.  Too much work not enough reward.

We got in the car and I pulled away. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't get him out of my head. He's just a little soccer freak. 

~~Niall's point of view~~

Finally the last of the boys left. I'm able to practice in peace. I'm so upset that practice ended early. I can't go home now.

Hell I don't want to go home ever.

I don't want to deal with my father today. I'm still sore from last time few times and I know stressed. That never ends well for me.

I sighed getting back to my studies. I have a lot of make up work to do. I guess I'll be here for a while.

Not that I mind.

***

After about an hour and a half of reading I needed to sit down to get my paper work done. I sat on the bench next to the field and continued my homework.

Weird place to do homework I know. This is the only place I feel safe. On a soccer field.

The sun was setting and soon it will be too dark. The lights won't come on the field since no one is supposed to be here.

At my old school they would leave the lights on for me but I don't think that's going to be the case here.

They are never going to like me. I mean why would they. I've hurt them a whole lot. And Tomlinson. why does he have to be so damn hot?

Don't get me wrong he's an asshole and way too good for me. He's got it all. I've got nothing.

I got frustrated and threw my pencil onto the field. The pressure of it all is really getting to me.

I can't use that pencil anymore.

I finished my homework with a pen and got back up to play soccer. This time with just the ball and me.  It was dark by now but I set up a few of my own lights and continued.

I need to get some relief from my mind.

~~ Louis point of view~~

The movie was a great distraction from horan. That would be if it worked.

All i could think about was his watery eyes and quivering lip. Even if it wasn't real I couldn't stop my stupid heart.

I would be somewhat attracted to him if he wasn't so
Damn rude. His personality is plain shit. 

During the movie I realized I forgot my sweatshirt. I sighed getting the boys attention. "Hey guys I forgot my sweatshirt in the locker room can we stop by and get it?"

"Again louis! Fine but you are taking us out to eat after" Zayn groaned from the back seat.

It's not like I don't bring them everyday. But they are in my car so I don't really care.

I got to the field leaving the boys in the car since it's "too cold" for them to come with me. It is freezing out today and really dark. Why doesn't this school have lights?

I got into the locker room grabbing my sweatshirt. I saw a bag in the corner.

Who's bag is still here? I walked over to it realizing this is too clean to be anyone on the team. Besides horan of course.

He forgot all his stuff? That's stupid. Also unlikely.

I stared at the bag for a little too long. He wouldn't mind if I looked in. Right?

I opened the bag carefully moving things around. Everything is so clean. He's got all types of disinfection whips and cleaners. This guy really is weird.

Why does he have to be so damn clean? He's one mysterious guy.

I was about to close it when I heard something drop. I picked it off the floor and examined it. It was a medication bottle.

"What's that?" I whispered under my breath. I took my phone out writing the name. Whatever it is it's prescribed to him. Maybe I can use this against him somehow.

Black mail never hurt anyone.

I examined the bottle closer. Is this a steroid?!? Oh my god this is great. I took a picture as proof before walking out leaving everything how it was.

As I was walking out I saw a shadow on the field. He's not. There's no way.

Is that... HORAN?!?

It's 8:30 pm what is he still doing here?!? He kicked the ball around in almost pitch black. Why is he still here?

He sighed and sat on the bench. He curled up into a ball seemingly cold. I looked down at my sweatshirt and back up at him.

Am I going to regret this? Yes but what the hell.

I put my hood on and walked up behind him. I placed my sweater next to him on the bench and walked away before he even realized I was there.

I hid behind the wall and watched him realize the sweater was there.

He looked up at the sweatshirt then looked around to see who left it. He shivered again before taking out a Lysol bottle spraying it but then putting it on. His shivering decreased a lot and he just rested back into the bench.

I don't know what's wrong with him. Why is he still here? What's with those pills? And why would he let himself get cold?

This guy confuses me so much. I'm so intrigued by him. Something is just not right.

I'll hate him forever that's for sure. But something inside of me is telling me to figure him out. I'm not sure what it is but I want to know.

I walked back to the car slowly plopping in my seat. The boys looked at me confused and I just sighed very heavily.

Without answering any questions I started to drive back to our house . We have a house between all of us. We don't use it unless we have sleepovers or want to hang or party of course.

I had to push this weird feeling I had about Horan away. It's just hate. It has to be just hate. I'm not interested in anyone.

"Dude what the fuck you were supposed to bring us to eat!"Liam growled Inpatient.

"I've got something more important to do right now." I opened the car door running to my room pulling out my phone. I sat on my bed and the boys followed close behind.

" I found some sort of drug in Horan's bag."

"What?!?" They all yelled in unison.

"Yeah he was still fucking there practicing on the field when I got there so I looked through his bag" I opened up googled slowly entering in the name.

They don't have to know about me giving him the sweatshirt. Hell I don't even know how to explain that to myself.

"What the fuck still! Wow" zayn plopped on the bed next to me.

"Time to see what this guy is using and take him—" i cut off my sentence as soon as the search when through.

nothing came up. It's a fake name?

"Well don't keep us hanging!" Liam yelled over my shoulder.

"I-it's nothing. Whatever it is he had a fake name on it" The boys faces fell with shock.

"What could they be? Obviously nothing good since he replaced the name." Harry said a little too excited.

"We caught him. We need to bring this to coach tomorrow!" Zayn said now completely lying on the bed.

We all fell silent not knowing what to say. We all were thinking about him and what would happen tomorrow.

He's such a dick I keep reminding myself. I hate how good he is, I hate how rude he is, I hate how stuck up he is but this i wasn't expecting.

He takes steroids and it explains everything! A smirk grew on my face. It's just payback.

He let himself freeze playing soccer, has no friends and has these pills . I feel bad but I don't want him on this team.

My hate is just so much stronger than my curiosity.

***

We ended up sleeping at the house. The next morning we followed our usual routine and got to school only 3 minutes late today.

I saw horan in all my classes. He did the same as yesterday. Avoided all contact with people and stayed silent and focused.

I was so excited to finally get to practice. This may sound evil but he deserves it.

The day went pretty uneventful. During lunch he disappeared like yesterday. Another mystery to add to the list.

All we could talk about is how the coach was going to kick him off. I know it's wrong that we are so excited but common this guy is a dick!

The end of the day finally came and we entered the changing room. Horan was going through his bag getting his clothes out. Perfect time.

Liam brought the coach out of his office and I stood on the bench.

"Listen up everyone!" The teams attention turned towards me. Even horans. perfect.

I took a deep breath and smirked "horan here takes steroids!" The whole locker room gasped.

Horan's eyes bulged and how spit out the water he was drinking. He looked up horrified.

"Niall that means you'll be off the team." The coach turned towards Horan and he looked almost teary eyed.

"B-but it's not true!" He kept looking back and forth from me to the coach. We've finally got him.

"I'm sorry Niall but Louis seems to have evidence of a unknown substance in your bag." He showed Niall the picture. His face gasped with knowing.

"I-it's not steroids i promise. I-i can't tell you what it is" he looked down at the ground fiddling his fingers.

Excuse me? That's bullshit.

"Then I'm sorry Niall I'll have to kick you off the team" coach said with something that almost was a smirk. All of us were happy. The team looked like they would break out with joy any second.

"NO! NO! No. no" he got quieter like he was considering his choices. He began to shake slightly. I looked at him confused as ever. "F-fine I'll tell you what it is. But do I have to tell everyone?"

"No niall you can just tell me." The coach said with a softer face. It's like he understood. Understand what?!? Am I the only one confused right now?!?

"WHAT NO! No fair!" I was mad I want to know! My curiously with him is only growing.

"Not now tomlinson." The coach took horan in his office. I just shrugged at the boys.

After about 5 minutes they came back out a smile on horans face. No no no.

"Niall's still on the team. He had a valid explanation so please get on the field you lazy children. And Tomlinson mind your own business please." The team frowned and walked out. Horan smirked back at me.

"I told you to mind your own damn business. Why are you so desperate for me?" He chuckled walking back to grab his clothes.

"You are hiding something Horan. I will find it and when I do I will use it against you. No one is desperate for you trust me" I spat back venomously. I turned away going back to the boys on the field already.

"WHAT THE FOOK WAS THAT! He's taking something and I want to know! That's why he's better then us!"

"I know louis but we can't do anything now." Harry said putting on his gloves. If no ones gonna find out I am. I'm done with him.

So fucking done.

**

We were half way into practice and it was time to put my plan into go. I may seem obsessed but I'll do anything to get some dirt on him.

"Coach! I realllllllyyyy have to use the bathroom!" Zayn looked over at me cocking up a eyebrow since I went before. I just shoot him a look at he looked away.

"Well don't make a scene out of it tomlinson!" He pointed towards the bathroom that's in the locker room and I ran in.

I ran straight towards horans bag making sure no one followed me. I unzipped it taking out the pills. I carefully pulled back the fake name revealing the real name.

"citalopram? What's that?" I wrote down the name in my phone putting the bottle back. I ran back onto the field rejoining the practice game.

I looked over at Horan. Damn my curiosity.

***

The rest of practice consisted of horan beating our asses. Again. The guy is a fucking machine. He is showing some fatigue though.

He looks so worn out but doesn't let it show through his playing. He was strong physically but mentally not so much.

After practice I ran into the changing room changing quickly and running to the car to wait for the boys. They looked at me weirdly but didn't question it.

From my car I looked over at the field and horan was still playing. I rolled my eyes. He's such a fucking try hard.

Now to see what he's been taking.

I know this seems very nosey but I'm just so intrigued by this guy. I hate him so much don't get me wrong but I want to see a weakness.

"Ok so google citalopram" i waited for my phone to load and looked back up at horan. He was leaning on his knees. Looks like he was about to pass out.

He just shook it off and continued. This guy is crazy what is he doing to himself? Take a fucking break!

I looked back at my phone which had loaded. citalopram is a—

Antidepressant?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I like this story. I have a few more chapters written and it gets really good so hang on I promise!

Please vote and comment babes :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

946 21 25
February 20 2020, Harper's life gets turned upside down. She feels like she lost everything. Almost a year after the accident she meets a boy. A boy...
52.3K 1.8K 72
"I've never had a real home, but you've shown me how it feels to have one." A story about a boy who wasn't too sure about a long life because of his...
30.1K 2.4K 115
Zayn Malik and Harry Styles, both members of the popular boyband One Direction, suffer from their own personal problems and are running from their pa...
57.1K 1.7K 24
Sometimes our lives change when we least expect them to. We meet our best friends in when we're unprepared to make friends. Our lives change so drast...