Falling 4 U [EXO X OC]

By RuiJuan78

You are Han Yuri. You dislike Sehun but you can't disobey your father's orders to take care of him since he c... More

Oh Sehun
I Hate You
Become A Family
First Kiss
First Love
Trials of Life
Parting
Christmas Eve
Photoshoot
Your Concern
Fake Love
Summer Vacation
Fall in Love Again
Storms of Life
Missing You
Love Sparkle
Love Bets
Falling 4 U

Accidental Kiss

235 7 3
By RuiJuan78

Sehun and I didn't talk to each other for 2 weeks. We had breakfast quietly. Sehun always came home late at night everyday to avoid me.

"You don't look happy lately," Minseok said when he walked me home after parking his car in front of the alley of my house. "Sehun is still mad at me," I replied. Minseok said with a smile, "I can understand how he feels. You are the only family member he has, and now suddenly you're getting married. Of course he will feel a little upset because your love and attention to him will be divided for me too... Do you want me to help you so you two can make up?" I only smiled at Minseok.

Minseok stayed at my house until Sehun came home from Chanyeol's cafe. I saw Minseok talking with Sehun. I didn't want to interrupt them so I went to sleep.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

2 weeks later.

When I was going to work, I saw the mark on the calendar in the living room. I walked out of my house while thinking, "What special day is today? " Minseok who had been waiting for me in front of my house, greeted me, "Morning." "Morning oppa," I replied Minseok with a smile.

"O! Isn't that Sehun?" Minseok said when he was driving. I was surprised when I saw Sehun coming out from the flower shop with a bouquet of red roses in his hand. Minseok asked, "Does Sehun already have a girlfriend?" "I... Think so," I replied doubtfully. I lost in my thoughts, "Maybe Sehun really has a girlfriend now... Maybe he isn't avoiding me... Maybe he is just busy with his girlfriend... Maybe that's the reason why he came home late recently."

Minseok said while smiling, "Good to know he listened to my advice." I asked, "What advice?" "I told him to get a girlfriend so he wouldn't be lonely because I would keep his noona busy with me," Minseok replied, then he laughed. I laughed too. Minseok turned to me and said with a smile, "It's good to see you laugh again."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

1 month later.

I called Chanyeol, asking him to prepare a surprise birthday party for Sehun at his cafe. I called Ling and Yuko, inviting them to come to Sehun's birthday party along with their boyfriends, Tao and Jongin. I also invited Soobin and Kyungsoo. I told everyone to keep it secret from Sehun.

Minseok and I went to Salty Tour cafe after work. I asked Chanyeol, "Where is Sehun?" "I told him to buy beers from the most far mini mart," Chanyeol replied with laughter. Kyungsoo said, "You better quickly go to the VIP room. Soobin and Sehun's friends have been hiding there."

Minseok and I went to the VIP room. Soobin said while laughing, "Poor Chanyeol and my Kyungsoo, they had to distract Sehun from us when we arrived here one by one earlier." I introduced Minseok to Soobin, Tao, Ling, Jongin and Yuko. Everyone congratulated me when they heard I would get married with Minseok next year.

Chanyeol called me by phone to tell me that Sehun was on his way to the VIP room bringing 20 cans of beer. Soobin held Sehun's birthday cake, Yuko and Ling quickly lit the candles.

Once Sehun came in, we all surprised Sehun by singing a happy birthday song while clapping hands. Kyungsoo and Chanyeol also joined us to sing a happy birthday song for Sehun. Sehun looked very happy. He made a wish then blew the candles. Everyone shouted happily, "Happy birthday Sehun!!" Sehun said happily, "Thank you everyone!"

I wrapped the red scarf I had just bought around Sehun's neck, I said with a smile, "Happy 20th birthday, Sehun-ah. Noona wishes you always be happy." Sehun smiled and said, "Thank you, noona." Soobin gave Sehun a birthday present while saying with a wide smile, "Happy birthday, our Sehunnie!" Sehun smiled and said, "Thank you Soobin noona." Others also gave Sehun a birthday present. Chanyeol chuckled and said to Sehun, "Now you can drink beer because you are legal now." Sehun chuckled shyly.

We played a game after the dinner. I kept losing because I was the worst player among everyone so I kept getting punishment to drink the beer. Minseok knew I was weak with beer, he drank it for me until he reached his limit. When I lost the game again, I forbade Minseok to drink more because he had to drive. I drank the beer. But then I lost again and again thus I became really drunk after drinking 3 cans of beer. Minseok took me home before the party ended.

Minseok left me on my bed and then he went home. I got up from my bed after sleeping for 3 hours because I suddenly wanted to throw up. I walked unsteadily to the bathroom, then I vomited and dirtied my clothes. I took off my shirt and my skirt in the bathroom. I washed my face in the sink and then I walked back to my bedroom unsteadily. When I walked past the living room, I bumped into the sofa bed and fell sitting on the floor.

Sehun who was sleeping in sofa bed, awoke from his sleep because of me. Sehun helped me get up from the floor, he sat me on the sofa bed. Seeing me only wearing underwear, Sehun wrapped my body with his blanket. I called Sehun drunkenly, "Minseok oppa..." I hugged Sehun and kissed him. Sehun kissed me back gently. He held my neck using his left hand with his thumb caressing my cheekbone gently as we kissed, meanwhile his right hand slowly slid down from my shoulder to my butt, caressing my back down slowly and gently, following the curve of my body. Sehun took off the blanket covering my body and began caressing my neck and my shoulder as we kissed. Sehun touched my boobs without taking off my bra and our kiss became more passionate. The pleasure sigh came out of my mouth every time Sehun squeezed my boobs as we kissed with a passion.

Suddenly Sehun stopped kissing me, he ran to the bathroom. I lay down on the sofa bed and I faintly heard Sehun moaning and panting in the bathroom.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I opened my eyes and found myself sleeping in my bed with complete clothes. My head felt heavy when I tried to get up, so I slept again until noon.

I called Minseok by phone when I fully sober. "Thank you for taking me home last night," I said on the phone. Minseok asked over the phone, "Have you just woken up?" "Yes," I answered on the phone. "Just rest at home today, no need to come to the office. I have told your superior that you are sick. I have to go back to work now, lunch break time is over," Minseok said over the phone. "Bye, oppa," I said on the phone, then I ended the call.

I went to the bathroom to take a shower. After getting dressed, I ate ramyeon in the kitchen. I went to the living room and turned on the TV. I saw Sehun's notebook that I gave under the table. I picked it up and searched for Sehun's last note. It turned out that Sehun had stopped writing his notes after he had found out that I read his notebook, so I couldn't find out whether Sehun had a girlfriend or not. I grabbed the magazine on the table, then I read it while lying down on the sofa. I fell asleep after awhile.

When I woke up, Sehun had just come out from the bathroom after taking a shower. Sehun sat next to me, then he started doing his college assignments. I asked with a smile, "Do you like the surprise party from noona last night?" Sehun nodded.

Suddenly my cellphone rang. Soobin called me and asked if I was okay. I told her that I was fine, no need to worry about me. Suddenly Sehun said, "If noona can't handle beer, next time better don't drink it. I don't want noona to get drunk again." "Drunk or not, it has nothing to do with you. I can do whatever I want with my own body. Besides, I'm 24 now. I can take care of myself," I said.

Sehun stopped doing his college assignments and he suddenly brought his face close to mine, so close that our noses almost touched each other and I could feel his breath on my face. I felt uncomfortable, so I leaned back against the sofa to make a space between us.

Sehun stared at me with an intense gaze and said, "Last night you surrendered your body to me and I only kissed you... Next time I can't guarantee I will only kiss you, I might cross the line because I don't think I will be able to hold back my lust anymore if you do that again... I am not a boy anymore, I can feel passion when a half naked girl come at me and kiss me."

I gasped in shock, I widened my eyes and covered my mouth with reflexes. I tried hard to remember what had happened last night. I vaguely remembered that I had a kiss with Minseok. I asked nervously to ensure, "Di... Did we... Really have... A kiss... Last night?" Sehun looked at me with seductive gaze and replied, "Not just a kiss... But a passionate kiss."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

5 months later.

Minseok took me and Sehun to Minseok's apartment. "I bought this apartment 2 years ago with installments. It's still empty because I still live with my family. Since we'll stay here after we get married, I'll let you fill this apartment with the furniture you like," said Minseok. I said with a smile, "Thank you, oppa."

Minseok said, "Sehun-ah, there are 2 smaller rooms than the main bedroom, you can choose one to be your room." Sehun asked, "Hyung, I can also live here?" Minseok nodded and replied, "I'll leave 1 room empty for my family if they want to stay over later, you can stay here until you get married." Sehun nodded in understanding. "But please don't stay too long because your noona and I might need your room for our children later," Minseok said jokingly. I blushed when Minseok mentioned our children. Sehun didn't give any reaction like always.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

3 months later.

"10! ... 9! ... 8!... 7!... 6!... 5!... 4!... 3!... 2!... 1!... Happy New Year!!!" Everyone shouted excitedly. Minseok chatted with his co-workers and the managers of other departments while I chatted with my co-workers.

"Han Yuri?" I heard someone calling me from behind. I turned around to see and I saw Junmyeon. I asked in startle, "Kim Junmyeon?? What are you doing here?" Junmyeon smiled at me and said, "Glad to know that you still remember me. I'm here as a representative of my appa's company."

Minseok approached me and gave me the hotel room key, he said, "I'll stay longer to accompany my business partner." Minseok booked a hotel room for us, so we didn't need to go home to rest after the office year-end party. I said to Junmyeon, "This is Kim Minseok and we're getting married soon." "Owh, really?... Congratulations," Junmyeon said with a smile.

Minseok asked me, "Who is he?" Junmyeon answered, "I'm Kim Junmyeon, Han Yuri's college friend. Nice to meet you." "Aa~ I see... Nice to meet you too," Minseok said with a smile, then they both shook hands. "Please excuse me," I said.

I left the hotel ballroom and went to my hotel room. I removed my make up and when I wanted to change my party dress with pajama, someone knocked the door. I opened the door and said with a smile, "You said you wanted to stay longer, opp..." It wasn't Minseok who came, but Junmyeon. Before I could close the door, Junmyeon came in forcibly and closed the door.

Junmyeon took off his suit, necktie and shirt while saying with a smile, "You look more beautiful than the last time I saw you." "Leave now or I will scream out loud," I said with threatening tone. Junmyeon laughed and said, "Han Yuri... You haven't changed at all. You still play hard to get." When I tried to escape from the hotel room, Junmyeon caught me and pinned me to the wall, then he began kissing my lips forcibly and tried to take off my panty.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76 0 12
Short Stories of the highs and lows of love, friendships, and life. Different stories with no connection. OT12 EXO Members! Enjoy. **Not Imagines-S...
25.8K 988 44
A love story between a girl who is cheerful but doesnot believe in love and a boy who falls for her and makes her believe in love
19.9K 533 20
I wont spoil whom will you be with. So hope you guys will love my story THIS IS THE BEGINNING... THERE'S NO BACKING OUT!
1.3K 63 34
You were at the point of going to Korea, you lived your whole life in _______ and now you were going to meet the other side of the world. You weren't...