je t'aime (min yoongi x reade...

By softacoustics

moving to korea was the best choice you had ever made, you didn't doubt that. but when a mysterious man turns... More

espresso
work stuff
drunk
tongue technology
run
bts
secrecy
the last espresso
a/n

an espresso turned to a glass of champagne

2.1K 73 45
By softacoustics

you sipped your coffee contentedly, your eyes lazily tracing around your kitchen. you estimated it was around three in the morning, and you'd been awake since around six that morning. you allowed yourself a small smile as you revelled in the smell of fresh paint mixing with your (ridiculously expensive) coffee.

"you're still up?" a groggy voice asked from the doorway, giving you a slight shock. you chuckled quietly and got out of your seat, making your way over to your boyfriend of six years, min yoongi, and giving him a hug. "i could ask you the same thing mister." you spoke into his chest as he held you gently in the doorway of your new kitchen. "i thought you were 'getting an early night?'" you asked teasingly, giving him a peck on his nose as you moved to get your coffee off the table.

"you said you'd 'come to bed in a minute'" he replied with the same teasing tone and a slight smirk on the side of his face. "i figured i'd start writing some stuff while i waited, and all of a sudden, it was 3am. care to explain?" he asked, cocking his head to the side and leaning against the door frame. "though, to be fair, i think the overwhelming scent of fresh paint explains everything for you." he said with a soft laugh as he sat next to you on the table, his calloused yet weirdly soft hand stroking your thigh soothingly.

"i wanted to get it done today, you know what i'm like, i couldn't have slept if it wasn't done." you said, interrupted midway through your sentence by a large yawn. yoongi chuckled at you, flashing you a cute smile. "just come to bed baby, it's all done now and if anything else needs doing i'll wake up early and help you out, okay? you can't be staying up till three and waking up at six any longer, it's not good for you." he stated, pouting at you.

you feigned shock, gasping and placing a hand on your chest. "the min yoongi is willing to wake up early and do work for me?"  yoongi chuckled and stood up, pulling you up with him and kissing you on the forehead before pulling you in for another hug. "you know i'd do anything for you baby, even wake up early and..." he gave a dramatic shudder. "work."

softly chuckling to each other, you allowed yoongi to lead you to the bedroom- which, although surrounded by boxes and miscellaneous crap in bubble wrap, was home to an immensely comfortable king size bed. you snuggled up to yoongi and fell asleep near instantaneously. in your sleep, yoongi gave you a soft peck on the forehead before he slipped out of your grasp and left the room.

the next morning, you awoke late- ridiculously late. it was around one in the afternoon. scrambling to get out of bed, you rushed into the kitchen to find yoongi stood in your apron, stabbing at bacon aggressively with a spatula and cursing about grease in his eye.

you smiled softly, taking note that the kitchen was in full working order- which it was nowhere near yesterday- and your boyfriend was making you breakfast in it. an overwhelming wave of happiness came over you, and you involuntarily let out a choked sob, causing yoongi to spin round and stride across the kitchen to hug you instantly, completely disregarding the sizzling bacon.

"what's wrong baby? did something happen?" he asked, concern lacing his voice as he petted your hair soothingly. "i'm sorry, it's so stupid," you mumbled into his chest. "i just love you so much, and we're moving into a house together and i'm just so fucking happy," you confessed, sniffling unattractively throughout the whole sentence. 

yoongi's grip on you tightened, and you could feel him smile as he pressed a kiss onto the top of your head. "i love you baby, and there's no one else i'd rather go through the stress of moving with." you smiled at him, lifting your head from his chest to look at him with eyes full of what was ever so clearly love.

yoongi kissed you softly on the lips and instructed you to sit down and wait while he sorted breakfast. "oh, and also, i've got a surprise for you later on." he said, throwing a wink at you over his shoulder as he plated up breakfast. "ooooo! what is it?" you asked, cocking your head to the side as he delivered your breakfast (and coffee, of course) and sat down next to you with his.

"well, if i told you, it wouldn't be a surprise then would it?" he said, sticking his tongue out at you playfully. you made a face at him, digging into your breakfast (which was incredible) and allowing your eyes to wander round the fully furnished, fully decorated kitchen. "why didn't you wake me?" you asked, turning to yoongi who had a mouthful of bacon. "i would've helped." you said with a pout as you sipped your coffee.

yoongi chuckled. "i know you would've, but you needed to rest. you can't deny that one." he said with a shrug. you rolled your eyes and yoongi gave you his signature cocky smile, which clearly said 'got you there, haven't i?' you stuck your tongue out at him and the two of you chuckled. 

"anyway, i need to go into work for a bit at 2, so i'll need to leave soon anyway. i'll be back at 8 to pick you up, so be ready." he said with a teasing tone, clearly referencing the many dates you had been late for in your years of dating, mostly due to oversleeping, which was usually caused by overworking and trying to make it through the day on twenty minute power naps (which were almost never twenty minutes.)

you nodded with a chuckle, finishing off your coffee and moving to do the dishes. yoongi gave you a kiss on the cheek before he left, popping his head round the door to tell you that he wanted you to wear the outfit you wore to his first concert.

letting out a soft chuckle at his odd request, you made yourself busy around the house, unpacking boxes and deciding what went where until it came to be around seven. you decided that for once, you would get ready early so you went about preparing for yoongi's 'surprise.'

as per his request, you wore the outfit you wore to his first concert, chuckling as you remembered the events of that night. luckily, the boys had their big break only a year or so after you and yoongi had been dating, debuting not just as solo artists, but as a group instead. they'd blown up immensely in the past few years, and despite the fact his label discouraged him from making his relationship with you public, you'd been by his side at every single event the group had attended.

besides, the majority of fans adored you, and the boys were always there to back you up if any fans were harassing you either online or in person. you loved the familial relationship you had with them, and you were so, so proud of how far they'd come.

at around eight, with your hair curled, makeup done and outfit on, you heard yoongi's car pull into the drive. you headed out and let yourself in the passenger seat, giving yoongi a kiss on the cheek before he drove you off to god knows where.

"how was work?" you asked, peering out the windows to try and work out where you were going. "it wasn't too bad actually, we've got a lot to be working on given that we're pretty much international now, but it's work i enjoy doing so i can't complain." he said with a smile as he caught you trying to suss out where you were going.

the rest of the drive, you drove in a comfortable silence- something you really enjoyed about yoongi was that he was perfectly comfortable with silence, which was often a relaxing break from constant chatter you get from most people- until you pulled up to a stop.

you let out a soft gasp, recognising the location immediately- this was where yoongi took you on your first date. dashing out the car, eager to take in the view, you gazed out at the streetlights and the stars, once again captivated by the beauty of it all. once you turned back to yoongi, you grinned widely when you saw him carrying  a picnic basket full of cheeses, wine, bread and grapes. yoongi laid out a soft blanket on the ground and the two of you sat down, chatting away at random intervals between stuffing your mouths with food.

"baby, a shooting star!" you gasped, casting your eyes to the skies and desperately roaming to see the star. you frowned slightly when you failed to see it, and turned back to yoongi.

your hand instinctively covered your face, tears beginning to fall as yoongi began to speak.

"(y/n), you're the only girl i've ever really loved. you've stuck by me through everything, through when i got jumped by a druggie after a gig, through when my friends kidnapped you and threatened your life-" you let out a weird combination of a laugh and a sob. "-through when we first debuted and i wore stupid hats and rapped about chains and money, through when we began to blow up, develop a fanbase, through my injury, through when i wanted to stop rapping altogether, through when you rarely saw me because i was always practicing or composing or on tour, through so much fucking shit that not many people would be able to put up with. and you're the only person who i'd want by my side to deal with everything life throws at me." he paused, reaching into his back pocket as he knelt in front of you on one knee. "and that's why, (y/n), my baby, my love," he pulled out a small black box, opening it slowly to reveal a shimmering diamond ring. "that's why i want to ask you to marry me."

you were sobbing fully now, and you tackled yoongi into a massive hug, peppering his face with kisses as tears flowed freely down your face. yoongi chuckled, showing you his gummy smile. "i'll take that as a yes?" he asked teasingly, pulling you in for a heated kiss. you chuckled, hitting him lightly on the shoulder. "of course it's a yes, you idiot, dya really think i'd have done all that just to say no when you ask me to marry you?" yoongi chuckled, drying your tears with his sleeve and kissing you again, slipping the ring on your finger.

you laid against him, both of you radiating happiness as you stared up at the stars in the sky, your engagement ring shimmering on your finger.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 296 13
You and Suga have been best friends ever since 7th grade. You guys stopped talking ever since he started working with Bighitentertainment. But Jungko...
359K 17.3K 34
[COMPLETED] ✓ #BreakTheSilenceAwards2020 "He's dead.." (27 Chapters) You are a retired stylist from Bighit and decided to go to America for a few yea...
41K 779 31
Y/N moves to Seoul to pursue her dream of teaching English overseas. She wasn't planning on having a roommate; especially a hot, grumpy male roommat...
16.3K 1.2K 32
Being an actor has always been your dream. Pursuing it meant many things - leaving the town where you grew up, distancing yourself from your family t...