Aces in Exile

By Commander-Phoenix

Y/N L/N a P-51 Mustang Pilot was the best American Pilot of WW2 in the European Theater but during a bombing... More

The British Pilot
The Russian Pilot
The German Pilot (Updated)
The Japanese Pilot
A New Sky
A New Member
For Britannia
Roundtable and Name
Trouble On The Seas

The American Pilot (Updated)

1.1K 15 36
By Commander-Phoenix

Y/N L/N

(What you look like but without the writing on your strap)

Plane

(P-51 Mustang named "VAL-HALLA")

Missions
(37 in Europe)

Planes shot down
(63 German, 29 Italian)

Born
(Omaha, Nebraska)

Bio
Born in 1925 Y/N L/N was born into a family with a history of military enrollment and he wanted to join the military as a US Army when he was in 7th grade but when he was 17 he wanted to join the USAF soon on December 7th, 1943.

"After I heard the news that my brother died in Pearl Harbor on the USS Arizona during the Japanese surprise attack I didn't want to believe that he was gone and that Japan would risk such an attack so three years I waited three long years to join the war to revenge, my brother, but when the time came I started my training and in February 12, 1943, I was ready and I flew my first mission in Europe it was scary seeing the mass German fighter formation but I had to protect the bombers."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

438K 30K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
347K 12.3K 56
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
652K 23.8K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.2M 54.2K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC