9pm Bruises [Larry AU]

By Larry_Lashton

Louis is a twenty-one year old owner of a popular tea shop called 'Spot O' Tea'. Recently he notices a new cu... More

Warning & Description:
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue

Chapter 8

14.3K 513 981
By Larry_Lashton

When i woke up i had extreme back pain. I groaned and got up stretching only to realize i'm in the living room. I frowned, what the hell? Flashbacks of last night filled my vision. Harry with a black eye, realizing his boyfriend abuses him, and finally me letting Harry sleep in my bed.

I grabbed my phone seeing it was 9am and decided to call in to take the day off. I dialed Niall's number and soon his Irish accent was heard,"Hey Lou."

"Hey, i was wondering if you could handle the shop today," I said getting up and walked down the hall opening my door. I smiled seeing Harry still asleep, it was dark so i couldn't see his face however i heard his cute snores.

"Why? Are you okay?" Niall questioned concerned.

I closed my bedroom door and entered the kitchen,"Yeah. It's not me, it's Harry. I can't exactly tell you why, just...could you takeover today?"

"Ugh, fine! But only this time," He said sternly.

I chuckled,"Thanks, bye."

He muttered a goodbye before hanging up. I rolled my eyes before going to the cupboards and grabbed the pancake mix. I must be a good guest, he's probably not had pancakes in forever. I'm not that great of a cook, but growing up with 5 sisters taught you how to care for yourself in the morning time.

when i finished i praised myself on making a decent breakfast. It was 9:30 and i decided on waking up the curly boy. As i walked down the hall i opened my bedroom door and tiptoed to his side. Crouching down i examined his sleeping figure. He looked so peaceful, besides the black eye though it cleared up slightly. His pouty red lips were parted as his snores filled the room. I chuckled seeing he drools in his sleep, he's too cute.

"Harry..." I muttered shaking his shoulder slightly.

He groaned and snuggled in the blanket more turning his head. I smiled fondly at him, but prodded his side,"Hazza, c'mon...i have pancakes!"

He turned to face me though stayed laying and opened his eyes lazily,"Pancakes?"

I grinned at his child-like action and nodded,"Yep! Now let's go eat'em before they get cold."

He frowned,"It's cold.."

"Sorry, i'm a winter baby...guess i'm use to the cold," I said guiltily.

He rolled his eyes playfully,"Lou, my birthdays in February...I'm a winter baby too."

I gasped fakely,"No way!"

"Yes way!" he teased with a grin.

"C'mon Hazza! The pancakes are waiting!"

"Pancakes aren't people Lou," He chuckled, though followed me while holding the blanket around himself.

We entered the kitchen and he sat down at the table while i grabbed some plates then placed 2 pancakes on each. I got the syrup and butter attempting to carry them all.

"Do you want some help?" Harry asked about to get up.

I shook my head,"No, No. It's fine, sit."

He reluctantly did as told while i walked over and placed his plate infront of him before sitting down myself.

"Thanks Lou," harry smiled, i could tell he was talking about everything though.

I grinned back," No Problem Hazza."

***

Harry stayed over again and the next day Niall called me,"Hey Lou, guess what?!"

I chuckled and Harry looked at me questionably,"What?"

"Zayn's here!!" Niall exclaimed.

I grinned and stood up as Harry eyed me,"Really?"

"Yeah! Hey, can we come over? He says he wants to see you." Niall asked.

"Sure! Hey call Liam too," I instructed smiling, i've really missed Zayn, he's my partner in crime.

He chuckled,"Of course. Be there in 10."

"Bye," I hung up just as Harry walked over.

"what's going on?" He asked.

I began trying to clean up the place,"Oh, my friend Zayn is visiting so him and the Lads are coming over."

"Oh," Harry said sounding disappointed,"Well i better get going then, thanks for letting me crash here.

My head shot up seeing Harry grabbing his jacket and i immediately yanked it from him placing it back on the rack," Oh No. I want you to meet them! I'm sure you guys would get along."

"M'not too sure Lou," He said sheepishly,"I'm not good at meeting people..."

I smiled and pulled him into a hug,"They'll love you!"

"Are you sure?" He asked hesitant wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Positive," I said pulling back.

"Ok," He sighed,"Want me to help clean up?"

I looked around seeing the living room trashed. Over the past two days me an Harry haven't been very neat. He's an obvious neat freak, but we've been too lazy to do anything other then watch telly and joke around.

"If you don't mind," I admitted sheepishly scratching the back of my neck.

***

Me and Harry were placing the blankets in the closet just as we heard the doorbell ring. I groaned muttering under my breath,"Shit they're here!"

Harry chuckled rolling his eyes,"Well duh, they said 10 minutes Lou!"

I glared at him playfully,"Excuse me for not realizing it'd take more then 10 minutes to clean up everything!"

He simply stuck his tongue out at me and i shoved him jokingly before we made our way to the living room.

"Bitch open the door!" I heard Niall say.

I rolled my eyes and opened it revealing my 3 idiots i call friends,"Hey lads!"

"Louis," I heard a familiar voice say.

I was suddenly pulled in a tight hug and snickered,"Hello Zayn!"

He released and scruffed my hair,"How you been mate?"

"Good," I said simply and shut the door.

"What happened??" Liam exclaimed taking in the messy living room.

I bit my lip saying with a innocent voice,"Um...a party?"

Liam rolled his eyes and i chuckled,"Fine Fine, me and Hazza had a 'sleepover'."

All eyes turned Harry and he blushed looking awkwardly at his feet. I smiled and walked over wrapping my arm around his shoulder,"Oh yea, lads this is Harry. Harry this is Liam, Niall, and Zayn!"

They greeted him politely and he muttered a shy 'Hi'. I smiled fondly at his sweet actions and nudged him,"Don't get all shy on me now Hazza!"

He scoffed,"Shut up."

Niall suddenly snickered,"I like you already!"

"Hey you work at Cup 'O Tea!" Harry exclaimed with a grin.

We all sat on the couch and recliners as Niall smiled,"Yep, i serve you sometimes."

"Yeah, and that brunette girl, what's her name...Ella?" Harry questioned next to me.

Liam chuckled,"Actually, it's Eleanor."

As we chatted I realized how well Harry got along with them. It's as if we were meant to be together. They all seemed to like him as did He. It as all find and dandy till Zayn had to ruin it.

"Hey Harry, what happened to your eye?" He asked concerned.

Niall and Liam nodded in agreement,"Yeah, i was gonna ask the same thing, it looks pretty bad.."

I felt Harry stiffen next to me and saw he looked absolutely petrified. He turned to me with feared eyes and i chuckled fakely,"Let's just say...Harry here is pretty clumsy."

Luckily they believed the cover up and Zayn began telling them about a drawing he's been doing at his college. I turned to Harry and saw him looking relieved as he smiled whispering,"Thank You."

I patted his knee lightly as if saying 'no problem' and turned my attention to my three best friends with my crush sitting next to me. I suddenly noticed how NIall was smiling fondly at Zayn as he spoke enthusiastically about his time in New York.

Liam and Harry must have noticed it to as they turned to me with raised eyebrows.

Strange...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 269 18
Meet 19 year old Louis Tomlinson. He a member of One Direction and is un-deniably in love with his younger band mate, Harry Styles. He is forbidden t...
978K 27.1K 34
A story about a 17 year old boy called Louis Tomlinson who lost his parents and suffers from anxiety of loosing people that he grows to like. So he...
11.5K 292 44
*CREDIT TO THE ARTIST OF THE FAN ART* A young, quiet, anxious, epileptic Louis Tomlinson continuously has bruises forming on his body. Unfortunately...
172K 5.7K 80
Louis is 20 years old to Harry's 18. Louis mistakenly messages Harry on Instagram, and they quickly form a connection over being complete idiots. • •...