𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐒 彡 𝐍𝐂𝐓

By KEFIZEN

Nct memes cause why not¿ More

Author's Note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76

52

1.4K 26 33
By KEFIZEN

so if you're tagged tags are in the end bb

wHEEZES

kuns a strong bitch we know

oMG IMAGINE YES

nOOOO

OMG IM ALL OF THEM

+
-----
+
[endlessyongie]

your chapter uwu!! Sorry for taking so long.
Check her out [she's fucking amazing]
Also sorry for the mistakes :/
[My take on new heroes]

"No- but that's impossible!" Jungwoo exclaimed as he took a few steps back.

"It isn't impossible Jungwoo and keep it down a little, I don't want people to be after my life,"
I warned.

"But how? And- and why?" The orange haired boy had a confused expression masked over his face. He was clearly confused with all that was being told to him.

"What do you mean how or why? It is, what it is," I said.

"Wow, oh my god!" He stopped. "I am your biggest fan!" He exclaimed excitedly.

"And this is exactly why I don't tell people who I am," I mutttered. "Jungwoo. Thank you for your support but right now I need your help. Is there something else you know about Magnito? Something that could possibly help me?"

"I have some of his stuff back home, if you'd like to come over and see," he said.

"Well gladly then."

And with that, we were  off to his house. I had left Yuta a message just making up a random story. I didn't have the guts to tell him that I was currently finding out about the so called 'Magnito's' past because he would be upset.

Upset, on how I'm not resting and taking care of myself but how can I sleep when there is someone terrorising the streets and putting the lives of so many innocents on the line?

"Welcome to the small and cozy apartment of Kim Jungwoo!" Jungwoo announced as he opened the front door.

Cute.

"Did you say something?" Jungwoo asked me.

"No uh- you're hearing things," I stuttered and he nodded.

The front door opened into a small hallway, that led to a fairly big lounge with a huge rectangular window, that had a plain white curtain on it. There was a grey colored L- shaped couch with big pillows. Infront of it there was a furry carpet with shades of gray,  with a ebony table on top of it.

There was also an open kitchen with marble tops and high chairs.

"Taeyong, sit down for a minute would ya? I have to take his stuff out from my cupboard," he explained, as he gestured towards the gray couch and I nodded in reply.

After waiting for five minutes or so and listening to Jungwoo cursing himself for not keeping his room clean. He then came outside with a carton in his hands.

"Hey, here it is," he said as he kept the carton in front of me on the table. "It mainly has his hoodies but there are a few pictures of us and his friends from my last birthday."

"Thanks man," I said and he nodded and asked me if I wanted anything to eat or drink since he was making coffee for himself but I politely refused.

I opened the box and I saw nothing but clothes till I reached the bottom, where there were pictures. They were mainly of Lucas but there was one that caught my eye.

"Jungwoo, who is this?" I asked him and the orange haired boy plopped down on the couch beside me with a cup of coffee in his hands.

"Oh that's a- one of his friends. I can't remember his name. Lucas said he was like him too," Jungwoo said. "He's also an AB but I don't know his powers."

"Is his name perhaps, Jaehyun?" I asked and Jungwoo's face lit up.

"Yeah that's him alright!" He said. "How do you know him?"

"Worry about that later. First tell me, is he-" my sentence was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Wait a minute Yong," and he got up from the couch. "I think its my parcel."

I suddenly felt the urge to go to the washroom, so I was heading to the front door to ask Jungwoo about where it is but before I entered the small hallway that led to where Jungwoo was, I stopped in my tracks as I heard a familiar voice.

Jaehyun.

I hid behind and heard their conversation.

"Leave me alone. I don't like Lucas anymore and I will not go with you to him," Jungwoo said sternly.

"This isn't a choice Jungwoo. Come on. You know he needs you really badly and he isn't listening to me," Jaehyun explained.

"No Jaehyun. I have my own shit life to deal with. Besides, the cops are always after me, so I'd appreciate if you'd, uh, what's the phrase?" He stopped. "Oh yeah, fuck off."

"You have a shit life? What about mine huh?" Jaehyun raised his voice.

"Its not my problem that your parents didn't use safety, now move along," Jungwoo tried closing the door, but Jaehyun put his foot in between to stop it from happening.

"I'm telling you for the last frickin time Kim Jungwoo, come with me. Your boyfriend needs you," Jaehyun admitted.

"I don't give a damn and he's my ex boy friend."

"Fine, guess I'll just have to use force then," Jaehyun smirked.

"No- wait-"

"Sorry baby boy time's up," and he picked Jungwoo up without his consent. "Also Jungwoo, I hope you're not hiding anyone in here because I heard someone," he announced and the door slamed shut.

Does he know who I am? Chills ran down my spine as I immediately dialed for Yuta.

Yuta picked up the phone, his voice hoarse.

"Yuta where are you?" I asked him.

"I'm at home," he replied and I heard a voice behind him that made me question where Yuta really was.

"Yuta? You're with Hansol?" Taeyong asked.

"So why the heck do you care?"

"Yuta I'm not up for arguing," I told him. I just need your help."

"Where are you?" He questioned.

I explained him the way and Yuta said he'd approximately be there in fifteen minutes.

I made made my way to the carton and started searching it once again to see if I had missed anything.

As i was putting Lucas's hoodies back I realized something. I, Lee Taeyong had known Lucas long before he became Magnito.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 1.8K 91
Male Lead pr ဇာတ်လမ်းအကျဥ်း အရှေ့ဘက်နဲ့ဝေးတဲ့မြေမှာ မီချယ်လင် ကြယ်သုံးပွင့်အဆင့်သတ်မှတ်ချက်ကို အကြိမ်ကြိမ်ငြင်းဆိုထားတဲ့ ထူးဆန်းတဲ့စတိုးဆိုင်တစ်ခုရှိ...
194K 1.5K 29
I didn't saw any innocent male reader so I am making one. ps I am not good at english hope you guys and girls like it pss If you guys want lemons jus...
2.4M 58.8K 46
EDITING [I marched up to him, "Where the hell were you? I thought something happened to you. Did you not care enough to..." My rambling was cut short...
41.7K 333 7
Viewer discretion is advised !!