Brad Simpson Smuts

By nowhereinspace2000

These stories include sexual language and scenes. If you are a young reader then maybe these aren't for you... More

The Dress
Gym session
THE NEW ALBUM!!!!
Talk Later
Birthday Sex
Car sex
Drum set

Home Alone

10.8K 61 17
By nowhereinspace2000

Hey guys sorry its been so long since the last update I've just been really busy. I also heard that Wattpad is removing all smut so I hope this isn't removed. Anyway thank you guys for reading and sticking with me I hope to write again soon.

Warnings - SMUT, unprotected sex (don't be silly wrap your willy), oral, teasing,  just very smutty to be honest

"We can trust you guys to not burn the place down while were away right?" Your mum laughed as she began picking up her suitcase. It was the first time your parents had let you have the house alone and had let you invite your boyfriend around to keep you company whilst they were away.  

"Don't worry Mrs (your last name) we'll be perfectly fine here and will make sure the house doesn't blow up." Brad smiled as he spoke to your mum his hand slowly reaching down to skim across the bottom of your pyjama shorts sending a chill through your body at the sudden contact. Brad had been teasing you all evening under the table as you sat with your parents brushing his hand up your leg, whispering all the things he was planning on doing to you once the house was empty.  You weren't sure if he was all mouth or if he was going to put it into reality but you were intrigued either way.

You hugged your parents goodbye and you both stood in the kitchen watching them drive away waving as they turned around the corner to begin their holiday.

"So..." Brad smirked against your lips as he dragged you towards his lap letting you straddle him as his tongue slipped over yours pulling you in for a deep and lustful kiss.

"What to do, what to do." You replied sighing as his lips left yours and your foreheads pressed against each other, his hands holding the sides of your face.

Brad quickly picked you up and laid you down on the dining room table trailing his lips down your neck smirking as you let out a shallow breath. He slowly took off your top his mouth instantly connecting to your nipple satisfied that you had chosen to go braless. You let out small whimpers rubbing your thighs together as the pleasure began to build through you whilst his mouth gently sucked on your breasts, his hands strong on your hips. "Brad..." Your were cut off in distraction as he looked up at you his eyes dark and lips plump. 

"Yes babe?" He replied spreading your legs and standing between them pushing your head back going in to kiss you again. 

"Nothing." You sighed against his lips. He then began slotting his hand into your shorts groaning at the wetness that had already began forming.

"Y/N, you're already ready for me." Brad groaned as he dipped his finger though your slit bushing a ring past your clit making your body jolt. He then grabbed your cheeks making you look into his eyes you were both terrified yet turned on. "You're not getting me until I've fucked you senseless." He smirked as his pace quickened your head rolled back and legs spread wider as he slowly pushed a finger into you. You started quietly moaning his name as he curled another into you but stopped as he quickly pulled them out making your muscles clench with the loss of contact.

"Is that the only sound your giving me? Were home alone and you are whispering. I wont be finished with you until my name is screamed around this house." Brads eyebrows were tight as he pushed his fingers back into you vigorously moving them back and forward making you yell out. "Shit Brad, that feels so good don't stop." You moaned grabbing onto his shoulders trying to move his shirt off his broad frame. He then took his fingers from you and began rubbing your clit through your pants making your body shake in pleasure from the friction. You climax was near and Brad could tell, he slipped his cold rings past your entrance again making you shriek desperate to feel him inside you again but he stopped and stepped back. You were already a shaking mess and Brad hadn't made you cum yet. You moved you hair from your eyes and leaned back on your hands taking a deep breath your breasts moving up and down catching Brads attention. He then lifted his top off and threw it with yours his excitement was visible through his shorts and you couldn't tear your eyes away from it. He then stepped back to you and brought you in for another deep kiss his erection pressing against your aching core pushing the fabrics against it causing a deep groan to be released. Brad moaned as he felt your hand push into his boxers stroking his member he slightly bit your lip as your pace quickened squeezing him slightly conducting a whine to leave him.

He then lifted you up his arms flexing as he held your weight and pushed you roughly against the wall grinding his hips into you making you yell as he hurried to rip your shorts off and place three digits into you circling your nub with his thumb, causing your wetness to drip down his fingers from the intense stimulation. "Brad...Please...fuck." You moaned struggling to get the words out as you tightly grabbed his sweat sheened curls his face was deep in concentration as his lips skimmed against your shoulder his arms shaking from the movements. He then dropped you onto the stairs removing his fingers from you making you whine but you were soon relieved again when you felt his lips attach to your soaked pussy his tongue dipping into your core making you scream as your legs shook against his shoulders. Your could hear his content growls as he brought you to your climax your head pressed against the higher step as your hands pushed his face further into you earning a moan that ripped through your throat. He looked up at you as you came down from your high both of you sweating and breathless. 

He then sat next to you and you slowly pushed yourself on top of him grinding yourself down onto his bulge. "Take them off." Brad breathed. You nodded and began pulling his shorts and boxers down his erection being released, you immediately slid him into your mouth beginning to bob your head down his length. His fingers twisted around in your hair grunts leaving his throat as you swirled your tongue around his tip pumping his length in your hand. He began to push his hips up against you making you gag and spit pooled out your mouth onto his cock making you slide further down causing Brad to scream you name in pleasure. He began to twitch in your mouth and you knew he was close. You then brushed your fingers across his red tip making liquid squirt from him his sensitivity getting the better of him as his breath caught. 

You both then went into your parents bedroom, it was much more spacious and the larger bed was an advantage. Brad threw you down,  your ass sticking out towards him. He then took your hair into a ponytail and gently wrapped his hand around your throat. You became wetter as excitement returned. He then entered you with a quick thrust making you scream out his name and grab the bed sheets your voice being stuttered by the pressure around your throat.

"Louder." Brad encouraged as he began to move inside of you feeling your walls clench around him causing him to let out a loud groan and quicken the pace. You let out a loud moan and he moved a hand to your ass grabbing and smacking it the noises of skin connected sounding around the room. You both moaned together as he pulled out of you and flipped you around with your legs held in the air his mouth connected to yours moaning into you as he drove deeper.

Your nails were dragging down his back as your sweaty bodies rubbed together screaming each others names as each of your highs got closer. You then got on top of him and began to ride him the bed squeaked with each movement slamming against the wall as your movements became more aggressive. Brad laid under you admiring your bouncing tits his hand grabbing your ass and brushing his fingers across your clit causing your body to convulse and stiffen as you came across him your juice slickening him more and eliciting a moan from each of you setting Brads release off. Both of your names surrounded the room as you both rode through your highs. 

You both laid back on the bed tracing one another fingers across each others naked body. You could smell the sex in the air and sighed as tiredness took you both over.

----

"Fuck, get up!" Brad shook you awake quickly getting up dragging you up with him.

"What? What's going on?" You ask as you follow him into the bathroom. Shivering slightly as the cold air hit you.

"Your mums come back and she's coming upstairs." Brad hissed as you both clambered behind the shower curtain turning the hot water on standing close trying to be as still as possible.

"Shit our clothes!" You said panic going through you as you remembered earliers events.

"Never mind that just be quiet until she's left again." Brad said his eyes skimming down your body. "You always look so hot in the shower." He smirked running a hand down your front and brushing against your clit earning a small whine from you. His hand immediately rushed to cover your mouth as you heard your mums footsteps come up the stairs.

"Y/N? Are you here?" Your mum asked as she got closer to the bathroom.

Brads fingers began circling your entrance and your breathing was becoming stuttered. "Yeah mum...I'm...I'm in the shower." You shot Brad a glare as he began entering a finger into you bliss taking you once more.

"Oh honey I'm sorry we forgot our passports would you believe it. I'll be leaving again in a moment though I just need the toilet do you mind?" Your mums voice got closer and clearer as she entered the bathroom. You pulled the shower curtain more shut as Brad carried on toying with your clit and entrance. "Where is Brad sweetie?" She asked.

Your body began  Brads as he grinding against  Brads as he entered another finger curling himself inside you. "Shittttt, Brad." You moaned.

"What did you say young miss?" You mother snapped as the words left your lips you regained yourself. 

"Sorry mum. Brad is...out getting Chinese." You grabbed onto Brads shoulders as he hit your g-spot trying to distract you .

"Okay honey well you guys have fun. I miss you already. Bye honey." 

"Goodbye mum." You responded still glaring at Brad as you became closer to your release once again.

You both heard the front door lock and Brad finally let you cum pushing his palm against your nub making you gasp from the hot shower water and the feeling of his rough palms.

Brad grinned at you as he got out of the shower leaving you slouched against the wall tired and frustrated. "I don't even know what to say" You said to him watching him push his soaked hair back with a bandana. 

"I think you should say time for round two." Brad winked as he came towards you again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
1.1M 35.9K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
135K 896 14
collection of stories .
134K 4.7K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...