Fandom Imagines ☆

By Agathokakological12

Started the 17th of April 2018 The description is in the title ! This will be a book gathering imagines and o... More

A word and disclaimer
Lucien Castle #1 : A Taste Of Revenge
Bucky Barnes #1 : Shockwave
Stiles Stilinski #1 : Nightmare
Steve Rogers #1 : Walking Daydream
Bucky Barnes #2 : Convincing
Theo Raeken #1 : Kiss The Devil
Peter Parker #1 : Spiderboy
Wanda Maximoff #1 : Goodbye
Steve Rogers #2 : I Need To Know
Jefferson #1 : The Cat And The Mouse
Jefferson #2 : Pity...
Peter Parker #2 : Carousel And Innuendo
Sam Wilson #1 : Not Your Bro
Bucky Barnes #3 : Good Things Happen
Wanda Maximoff #2 : A Reason To Come Home
Scott Lang #1 : 7 Minutes In Heaven
Peter Parker #3 : Sad Story
Loki Laufeyson #1 : Not Your Type
Loki Laufeyson #2 : Skins
Loki Laufeyson #3 : A Study In Green
Loki Laufeyson #4 : It's Okay
Sam Wilson #2 : Bite Me

Pietro Maximoff #1 : Crush

20 0 0
By Agathokakological12

Hi ! Here is a Pietro Maximoff one-shot ! But I'm trying to get back to it so I hope you'll like this little piece of writing. Don't hesitate to let me know what you think, I love getting feedback from you ! I'll leave you to it now...

Warning : no smut but things might get a bit hot (nothing really sexual though) so if it makes you uncomfortable, you are now warned ! The gif is not mine !

"Oh, Y/N ! There you are !" a voice instantly greeted you as you entered the Avengers living room.

You were just coming back from a meeting with Director Fury when you found your team having a drink at the tower. They had apparently been here a while already, judging by the empty glasses and bottles on the table and the laughs echoing in the room. You adressed a small wave to Natasha, who had seen you coming in, as the rest of the team greeted you warmly.

There were the usuals. Tony, Steve, Clint, Natasha, Vision, Wanda, Bruce... And of course, Pietro Maximoff, who had recovered from his wounds a while back after saving Clint's life and nearly getting himself killed. Hadn't it been for you, he would have been dead and buried at the moment. Fortunately, you had been able to distract the shooters in time, and the bullets had only grazed him for the most part.

Now, less fortunately, what you'd never dare to admit out loud was that you had developed quite the crush on the Sokovian over the past few weeks. And the fact that he was always sending you those smug smirks and winks wasn't helping. What was his deal exactly ? Anyway, you would die before you let anyone know about that, you would never hear the end of it. Well, except for Natasha, of course. That woman saw everything, you couldn't possibly hide anything from her. So, of course, she knew and she never missed an opportunity to try and embarrass you. And tonight was no different.

"Y/N, come sit with us!" She called out with a knowing grin. "We were just about to play a game..."

You sighed as the rest of the team continued to chat among each other. As you were considering joining them, you caught Pietro's gaze fixed on you. He wasn't taking part in any conversation and you felt your heartbeat accelerate when you saw the intensity of his stare. It wasn't a creepy or inappropriate kind of stare like you sometimes got from other guys, it was more like he was testing who would look away first. You did.

"Sorry Nat, I'm kinda tired. I think I'm just gonna chill in my room for a bit..."

"Are you sure you don't want a little game of truth or dare first ?"

"Not a chance !" You scoffed, knowing full well where this was leading.

"Party pooper !" Tony exclaimed above his shoulder and a glass in his hand.

You ignored him as Natasha's expression became more and more mischievous. "What ?" She continued. "Afraid I'll make you tell us who your crush is ?"

A few whistles rose from the couches at her comment and you shook your head. "Goodnight everyone !" You simply said as you walked away towards your bedroom, eager to put an end to this conversation.

You closed the door behind you with a relieved sigh. You went to the shelf on the opposite wall. It was your favourite part of the small but cosy room, because it contained all of your books, your most valuable possessions. You picked one up and ran a hand over the cover. Pretty...

A knock on your door interrupted your thoughts, and you put the book down before going to open it. Your eyes widened slightly when you saw who had come to you, but you tried not to let it show too much. "Pietro ! Hi...what uh... What are you doing here ?" You asked, your voice shaking slightly.

As usual, his bright blue eyes immediately found yours and he gave you that lopsided smile of his that always made you weak in the knees. Pietro not being someone to go round in circles, he went to the point of his visit right away, almost giving you a heart attack.

"What is a crush ?" He asked in his lovely sokovian accent.

You almost choked on air and turned around to hide your panic. You let the door open and went to pick up a few shirts carelessly across the room. "What? Wh-why are you asking me that ?" You managed to squeak out while folding the clothes in a poor attempt to appear busy.

You heard him take a few steps around the room and looked up to see him observing his surroundings with curiosity.

"Natasha used that word. I don't know what it means and she said you would explain better..."

Of course she did, that snake ! You laughed nervously, now avoiding all eye contact with Pietro and began to explain in a less than assured voice. "Well uhm... You see, a crush is when...when you kinda like someone a-and want to be with them. It's uhm- an attraction towards a certain person, you see... And then, you might get weird about it, like... stuttering and talking nonsense..."

You looked up shyly and your voice died down when you saw the intensity of his gaze on you. A smirk slowly stretched the corner of his lips and you immediately pretended to refocus on your laundry. "Anyway," you cleared your throat awkwardly, "was there something else you needed ?"

You walked towards your closet with your folded clothes to put it away when his smooth voice rose once again. "So... Who is your crush then ?"

You stopped halfway and turned around. "I don't have a crush," you lied, trying to sound convincing.

He raised his eyebrows, a twinkle in his eyes. "Uh..." he mumbled, looking surprised.

He looked around, nodding slowly, them made eye contact with you while taking a step forward. "That is strange..." he continued. "Because you stutter a lot when we talk..."

You tried to mentally calm your heartbeat which was dangerously speeding up. You narrowed your eyes at him, suddenly remembering something from your few conversations. "So do you, sometimes ! Remember that time in the kitchen. You stutter too !" You reminded him.

"Oh I know !" He replied with a wink in your direction.

You felt a blush creep up your cheeks at his statement. Calm down, he's just messing with you, you reminded yourself. That didn't mean anything. His smile widened slightly at your obviously flustered state and he said jokingly. "Am I making you blush, love ?"

You did your best not to let appear how this nickname or the way he pronounced it affected you, and you quickly turned your back on him to try and regain your composure.

"I'm not blushing." You said firmly as you walked towards your wardrobe once again.

A gust of wind brushed against your side and you stopped dead in your tracks as you found yourself face to face with Pietro, his hair messy after using his speed. He looked straight into your eyes, now turning very serious and said in a low voice, "Yes, you are..."

You gulped nervously at how close he now was, both of your chests were almost touching and you could only press the folded clothes against yours as a barrier. You could have taken a step back, he wasn't trapping you in any way, so yeah, you could have easily put and end to this. But you felt like hypnotized by his blue eyes staring right at you. You could feel the heat emanating from his skin, only covered by the thin layer of his dark blue T-shirt. You also knew he could hear your fast breathing.

You searched his face for any kind of proof that this was only some sort of joke, but he seemed deadly serious. You thought to yourself that his eyes also looked darker than usual. Yours travelled across his handsome features, lingering only a second on his lips, then back to his eyes. Unfortunately, it had been enough for him to notice, and a sly grin stretched the corner of his mouth as his eyes did the same thing yours just had.

"It's against S.H.I.E.L.D's policy..." You whispered, still not looking away from him.

"Do you really care ?" He asked lowly.

"No."

You didn't know which one of you took the final step to the other first, but in a second, you had dropped your clothes to the floor to put your hands in his hair. Your lips collided with force, like you were catching up for all the times you had retrained yourselves. Pietro took a few steps back, taking you with him, until his back hit the wardrobe. You could feel his heart beat against yours and yet, it still felt like there was too much space between your two bodies. His hands were everywhere, roaming over your waist and back, brushing against the tender skin of your neck, getting tangled in your hair, always leaving a trail of goosebumps in their path.

His lips were soft and hungry against yours, and you couldn't get enough of it. You fingers tangled themselves in his already messy locks as you pressed yourself a bit further against him. You kissed him like your life depended on it, heat rushing everywhere in your body. He slowed down the rhythm for a second and panted between kisses, "Is this against S.H.I.E.L.D's policy too ?"

He let his hands wander down your sides very lightly, taking his time (for once), and apparently enjoying how you shivered under his touch, judging by the smirk you felt on his mouth. He nibbled on your bottom lip, gently pulling on it with his teeth, and you let out a sigh before murmuring, "Probably..."

"Good !" He replied before returning to more kissing.

But then he stopped again, rather abruptly, to look at you, his lips slightly swollen but a serious look on his face. You raised your eyebrows at him, wondering why this sudden change. The corner of his mouth lifted up and he asked, "So... Who is your crush then?"

You couldn't help yourself and burst out in a fit of giggles at the smug twinkle in his eye.

"Don't get cocky, Maximoff !" You told him before you both dove in to get back to your previous, much more enjoyable occupation.

Hope you liked it, tell me what you think !

Have a good day/night everyone !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.3K 1.6K 102
Last Updated: 11/07/2018 Characters Featured: - The Avengers - Logan (Wolverine) - Kylo-Ren (Star Wars) - Deadpool - Heimdall - Charles Xavier - Hank...
15.1K 155 34
Very long and detailed one shots about your favorite characters ;) Smut included but with a warning beforehand! !just 18+ please!
2.6M 52.8K 200
Part 2 of my book of imagines. I still take requests!, Be sure to DM them to me, that's the fastest way they will get seen!, Enjoy! There's also a...
2.6M 51.8K 200
Avengers imagines, I will take requests, Be sure to comment and vote. Don't repost without permission!!