When We Met (Student/Teacher...

By countrygirlusa

USED TO BE TITLED "GRADUATED" "Kiss me! I mean it! Kiss me! I'm not going to make the first move. You are! I... More

Authors Note!
chapter one-edited.
chapter two-edited.
chapter three-edited.
chapter four-edited.
chapter five-edited.
chapter six-edited.
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
Authors Note!
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
Author's Note!
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty; part one
chapter twenty; part two
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight; part one
chapter twenty-eight; part two
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one; part one
chapter thirty-one; part two
Author's Note - READ
chapter thirty-two; part one
chaper thirty-two; part two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chater forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight
Author's Note- READ
Sequel, So We Meet Again (HAS BEEN POSTED NOW!)

chapter nine

60K 1.3K 192
By countrygirlusa

Okay! So, like I promise, here's the next chapter! There is a lot of dialogue in this chapter! But that also made it a little bit longer! I'll upload the next chapter, tomorrow:) Enjoy! Please don't foget to comment, vote and fan! Thanks!

__________________________________________________________________

“Ow!” I yelped.

I heard laughing, specifically Morgan’s laugh. He held out his hand to help me up and I took it.

“Why are you laughing?” I demanded.

“Because, I didn’t know I had that much of an impact on you to make you already fall in love, literally.”

I started laughing.

“Now, why are you laughing?” my sexy and endearing professor asked now cocking his eyebrow but still had a smile on his beautiful face.

“Because you actually think that I could fall in love with you, yeah, that’s pretty damn hilarious!”

His smile went away and was replaced with a less than satisfied frown. Oh, crap I think I hurt his feelings. Why should I care, though? He’s my professor!

“Addie, I was kidding. Relax, please.” Phew! I felt relief.

“Oh, I knew that.”

“Sure, kid.”

“I’m not a kid.”

“If that’s what you say.”

“It is.”

He chuckled. “Okay, so what are you doing here?”

“For a college professor, you’re not that bright. What else would I be doing at a gym on a treadmill?”

I looked at him and felt my insides smile. He looked so sexy. He had on his baseball coach shirt and some Under Armour shorts and his head was sweaty, but not the unattractive sweaty. The sweaty sweat that makes you want a guy. Gosh, I really need to stop thinking of him like this.

“Okay, smartass.”

“Gasp. I’m shocked, professor Denson, you should not call your students names like that.”

He smiled and released my hand that I had forgot he was still holding because I never let go and I didn’t want to but I definitely wasn’t going to say that.

“Addie, I told you, to call me Morgan outside of class. This is no exception.” He smiled and I smiled. “Plus, me and you, are definitely closer than just the average professor and student, do I have to remind you of this morning?” he winked and I melted. He definitely did not have to remind me of this morning. I remembered every aspect of it as if it were happening all over again.

“Fine, I’ll call you Morgan.” I didn’t want to comment on all the other stuff so I just came up with that.

“Good. Addie, what are you doing with a guy like Mr. Alexander?”

“Mr. Who?” I knew exactly who he was talking about. I wanted to know what he was thinking though before I answer and I wanted to know why he wanted to know.

“You know, uh, Darren. Why are you with him?”

I started laughing. Not that it was really a laughing situation. I mean I dated Darren for three and a half years and was best friends for years before that. And everyone says we’re destined for each other. It’s just that the fact he actually thought we were together made me laugh.

“I’m not with Darren. We’re just friends.”

“You hold hands with all your friends? Interesting.” He smirked and so did I.

“No, it’s just me and Darren are really close, closer than the average friend but definitely not dating.”

“Why not?”

“Why not, what?”

“What aren’t you dating him?”

Why wasn’t I? I really don’t know. We didn’t end on bad terms. We only stopped talking for a year because we both agreed it would be easier on the end of a relationship. I don’t even remember much about why we broke up; we both just decided it’d be best.

“He’s not my type.” That’s a lie. He’s totally my type. He’s cocky yet sweet and very handsome, which is totally my type.

“Oh, okay.” He looked relieved. I wonder why.

“You wonder why what?”

Did I just say that out loud?

“Yes,” Morgan was now laughing and so was I.

“I meant I wonder why you were wondering why I wasn’t dating him.”

“Oh.”

“Yeah, so tell me, why were you wondering?”

“Just was.”

“Wow.”

“Wow, what?”

“For an English professor, you have awful communication skills.”

We both just stood there in silence for a minute

“Come on.”

“Excuse me?”

“Come on, Addie Elizabeth Johnson, I’m going to take you somewhere.”

“How do you know my full name?”

“School records, duh, smart one. Plus, Mr. Alexander blurted it out in class”

Oh, right.

“I’m not done working out,” honestly, I didn’t care at that moment; I wanted to go wherever he was going to take me but I had to make up an excuse.

“You’d really rather be all sweaty than hangout with a sexy ass man like me?” he had me at that.  He started walking away and I followed.

“Hold up, can I grab my things from the locker room first?”

“I don’t know, CAN you?”

I already knew the answer to this. So I hurried up and grabbed my things.

“Took you long enough.”

“Oh, shut up.”

He smiled and held the door to outside open for me.

I threw my things in my car and followed him to his.

He unlocked the door and I got in.

“So where are we going.”

“I don’t know.” He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back.

“I have a question.”

“I might have an answer.” He replied with a smart-alecky attitude that for an odd reason turned me on.

Oh, my, gosh! Did I just say my teacher turned me on? Yes, yes I did!

“Why don’t you wear a ring?”

“huh?”

“You said you were married, you don’t wear a ring.” I said as I pointed to his bare hand.

“Oh, that. I don’t know. I just never have.”

“How long have you been married?”

“You ask a lot of questions.”

I smiled. “That’s because I don’t know a lot of answers.” He smiled, too.

“Three years.”

I nodded. Damn. For some reason I was sort of hoping he’d say he was just joking about being married the entire time since when in his office I saw no pictures of him and a woman at all.

“We’re here.” He said about fifteen minutes later. We were pulled into a drive way in a neighborhood full of townhouses. I got out of the car and followed him in.

“Take your shoes off when you get inside,” I nodded and did as he said once we were in.

“Is this your house?” I said. If it was, it was obvious he had a wife because this was totally immaculate. The décor was amazing and so clean. I had never seen a more beautiful home in my life.

“Hence, the pictures on the wall,” he said with a laugh when he pointed towards a wall to my left. I looked and mouthed oh.

I walked over to the pictures and spotted a few of whom was obviously his wife.

“She’s beautiful,” I whispered as he came up behind me and handed me a water.

“Thanks.” I replied

“You’re welcome. And I know she is, but the thing is, she definitely knows it, too.”

She should, I thought to myself. I had never seen a woman so beautiful.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” I asked him a lot of questions. Which is totally unlike myself. But I’m starting to think he brings that out of me.

“It means she can be a selfish bitch.”

I looked at him and saw that he was being completely serious.

“Where is she?”

“At her mothers, in Nashville, she won’t be home for three more days.”

“Oh.” Figures, no married man would bring an eighteen year old to his home while his wife was there.

“Come.” He said as he walked up the stair case that was next to the door. I did as he said.

He opened the door to a room with a huge king size bed, some dressers and a TV, it had also been decorated with the same impeccable design as the downstairs.

“Addie?”

Oh. Gosh. What was he about to ask me? Why were we in his bed room, too? I am not going to sleep with him if that’s what he is thinking. Wait. No man with a wife as beautiful as the one in the photos is going to cheat.

I gulped. “Yeah?”

He smiled and motioned for me to sit on the bed, so I did and he sat right down next to me.

“Do you still live at home with your parents?”

That was definitely not the question I was expecting him to ask.

“Yeah, uh, why?”

“Call your parents; tell them you’re staying at a friend’s house.”

“Why?” I asked eagerly, where was he going with his?

“You’re staying the night, here.”

I smiled and grabbed out my phone to text my parents and Chalice so she could cover in case she came over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

365K 23K 41
Sparks fly when a high-spirited young woman runs away from her wedding to a vicious mafia boss and lands in the arms of a heartbroken billionaire, wh...
262K 4.9K 22
Mila, a young actress who is sexually frustrated. She wants more out of life than a quick orgasm. In the long run she wants a husband. However for no...
24.3K 264 8
"Wh...who are you?... You're not my vennesa...you can't be her" he said, shaking his head. "Your vennesa?[Chuckling]...she died long back ago, I'm no...
119K 2.2K 20
Kalani was kidnapped when she was only 8 years old and held against her will by the Don of the Italian Mafia. At the end of her 12th year of captivit...