𝐀𝐒π₯π₯𝐞𝐫. β†’ "teen wolf x...

By exposal

❛ Being Elijah Mikaelson's daughter changes the way I see things. ❜ 𝐒𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐌𝐒�... More

𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭 β†’
"one"
"two"
"three"
"four"
"five"
"six"
"seven"
"eight"
"nine"
"ten"
"eleven"
"twelve"
"fourteen"
"fifteen"
"sixteen"
"seventeen"
"eighteen"
"nineteen"
"twenty"
"twenty one"
"twenty two"
𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭 β†’
"twenty three"
"twenty four"
"twenty five"

"thirteen"

7.2K 271 69
By exposal

❛ parent-teacher conference. ❜

𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭. And even though she was over one thousand years old, which made her master nearly all of the languages known to man, she knew how to annoy someone by not speaking to them.

After the redhead had made her way over to Elijah and Rebekah after the whole alpha incident at the video store, the girl didn't even mutter a word to either of the siblings before slipping into the back of the sleek car they were leaning against.

The youngest vampire was seething at the thought of Rebekah being the one who stopped her from getting Jackson away from the Alpha, and even if she didn't have solid proof that it was the blonde who had just come into town - Billie had a gut feeling that a Mikaelson decent was behind the attack on her.

The two older supernatural creatures were extremely confused as the girl had mentioned nothing of the attack, and once the trio was back home, she immediately grabbed a blood bag and stomped upstairs. Even though Billie's lousy mood was common among the family, she had never expressed it against Rebekah, as the two truly shared a sister-like bond.

Luckily for Billie, their confusion wasn't voiced as she was left alone for the night and the next day had left for school extremely quietly, hoping not to catch the vampire who she didn't know why was here in the first place. It physically pained the teen to ignore and assume the worst about her family, but they didn't have the best reputation in the supernatural world. As much as Billie wanted to ask her blonde-haired best friend if she had attacked her the night before - she just couldn't.

The girl had made a connection to the small town of Beacon Hills, and as much as she hated to admit it - she felt at home for the first time in a long time. All the time she had spent with Stiles, Scott, Lydia - and even Jackson- had made the vampire feel something inside her that she hadn't felt since before she was turned. She felt normal, and if it was Rebekah working with the Alpha, that could destroy everything.

The happiness she was experiencing by feeling wanted and human-like had even caused her to forget about the whole supernatural world for a few hours, that was until the end of the school day rolled around, and she spotted a dark-haired beta - who had chained her up not even a week ago - walking out of the school's boy's locker room.

Billie huffed out dramatically before stomping over to the older man, but another person caught her attention before she could stop him and question him as to why he was at the high school. Jackson had just stumbled out of the locker room, both panicked and frightened.

The redhead couldn't help but feel incredibly guilty for not calling to see if the teenager was alright after the attack that had occurred only the other night. Still, Billie was too angry at the thought of Rebekah attacking and working with the Alpha to pick up her phone and call the Whittemore boy.

Just as the vampire went to slightly comfort the teen, Jackson soon spotted the girl and quickly left in the opposite direction, leaving Billie alone in the hallway and somewhat frustrated that she felt like she was being ignored. In times like this, Billie wished she could compel people into doing what she wanted and get them to stop and talk to her.

But after the incident that led to Tyler's death, the redhead begged Elijah to take the ability away from her, and after a lot of persuading and tears, the man finally gave in and took the girl to a witch who eliminated the capacity from the vampire.

Billie hated feeling this helpless as all she wanted to do was see if the teen was okay. Still, if she zoomed down the hallway with her enhanced speed, she would surely raise concern, and she defiantly wasn't going to run after the fleeting boy, especially in the four-inch boots she was currently wearing.

The whole encounter of being left alone had changed the girl's mood massively from what it previously was, and if Billie was one thing when she had one of her mood swings - it was self-destructive. After being on the earth for over one thousand years, the girl had become used to her personality changing and moods shifting from happiness to anger in a split second.

The redhead never bothered to get anything checked out with her mental health as she could always take her anger out on someone or someone rather than get professional help with her constantly changing attitude and the paranoia that went along with it. This now meant that when she got the text from Elijah stating that he and Rebekah were outside the school waiting for her to meet them for the parent-teacher conference, a sadistic smirk soon plastered the girl's face.

Billie was out to destroy as she strutted down the hallway and out to the car parking lot. There she soon spotted the two Mikaelson siblings and without a word, ushered them into Mr Harris's classroom and sat down. The man gave the teen a questioning look as it was usually only the adults that spoke about the student if they were averaging above a C, but once the girl forced a smile, he soon dismissed it with an eye roll and a sigh as he went to find the girls files.

"It seems like I can't find your name Billie," Mr Harris sighed as he looked at the 'B' section of his folders. It wasn't until Elijah leaned over the table slightly and pointed to the 'W' name section that the man found the Baroni girl's notes.

"I didn't know your name was Wilhelmina?" The man mumbled as he read the girl's birth name, which was printed just above her grades.

"It's Billie. Either say my name correctly or don't say it at all." The redhead snapped that followed by a frown at her real name being spoken. She hated that Elijah would never let her legally change her name to her preferred nickname, but what made her soon forget about the hateful reminder was when Rebekah slightly kicked her under the table due to her rudeness towards the teacher.

With a roll of her eyes, however, Mr Harris seemed to brush off the comment. Instead, he carried on with the slightly awkward conversation between the two adults and teenager, who still hadn't spoken to each other since last night due to the redhead thinking it was the blonde Mikaelson sibling who had attacked her in the video store.

"Anyway, academically, Billie is one of, if not, the most intelligent students I've ever taught. Her GPA is way above 5.0, and her IQ is beyond the average of a student of her age. I won't even begin on her social status as I think she has joined the school as a new student flawlessly..."

"The only thing I think Billie will benefit from is a little, how do I put it - affection." Mr Harris concluded as he looked between the two adults who previously had massive smiles on their faces at being proud of their girl's success.

"I'm sorry, but what do you mean by affection?" Elijah lightly asked as he was confused about what the man in front of him was suggesting regarding Billie's wellbeing.

"I just think that she would benefit from a little TLC. I know from the records that Billie was adopted, and I believe that a permanent mother figure in her life would make her a little more... kind."

The comment from the man had made Billie see red. Even if she was still annoyed with the two vampires who sat next to her, she owed her life to Elijah and his family, and she would never let a silly human tell him how to parent when he had been all she had for this long. Billie dramatically stood up and quickly began frantically looking around the room as the three adults looked at her.

"Let me see, I looked everywhere, in my handbag, even under the chair... I still can't find where I asked for your opinion. But I get it. You don't like taking orders from a woman - but you're going to like getting your ass kicked by one even less-"

The two siblings quickly put the girl to a stop from continuing her threat, and luckily the man opposite them let them off after Rebekah had dragged the redhead out and Elijah had told him a lie that the girl's mother had died in an accident and that she was rather 'sensitive' when it came to the whole 'motherly figure' conversation. However, as the blonde girl pulled the teenager outside, it seemed like they had missed the drama, which was Chris Argent killing the mountain lion as the parking lot was nearly empty when the two finally made their way to their car.

"Your stupid mood swings will be the end of you one day. Now, are you going to tell me what the hell that was in there, or am I going to have to force it out of you?" Rebekah demanded once they had quickly made their way next to their car and away from the very few people who remained in the parking lot.

"Do not push me tonight, Rebekah. because I will push back." Billie spat out as she defensively crossed her arms. The redhead had always had a temper, and she usually self-destructed every so often when things were going well and then suddenly went downhill.

"Enough with this childish tantrum Billie. Before I am forced to stop you." Elijah suddenly spoke up from just behind the girls. The teenager hadn't even realised that her fangs had come out as she angrily argued with Rebekah. However, she soon composed herself before carrying on with her outburst.

"Did you really think that I wouldn't notice you, Rebekah? In the video store. You're the only vampire alive that could take me down that quick and then you just happen to show up in town the day I'm attacked! Do you think I'm that stupid!" Billie harshly stated.

She didn't even care if she had not made total sense; she was glad she had finally expressed what had been irritating her for the whole night. The two vampires looked at each other in confusion before Rebekah slowly put her hand on the teenager's shoulder in what seemed like sadness.

"Billie, that wasn't me. Elijah and I have been tracking the Alpha for weeks due to some business back in New Orleans. I wasn't the one that attacked you."

The steadiness of the woman's heartbeat made Billie want to cry. If it wasn't her or Elijah who had attacked and was working with the Alpha - who was it?

o. 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐛 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
823K 38.1K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
536K 11.6K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
368K 13.2K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...