FATE SERIES BOOK 2: [BTS Jimi...

ParkJimiae tarafından

Y/N has been searched for by a lot of mafia groups in order to bring down the boss of the Park Mafia. Not too... Daha Fazla

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1: The Encounter
CHAPTER 2: Meeting
CHAPTER 3: Death
CHAPTER 4: The Seventh Member
CHAPTER 5: Spark
CHAPTER 6: Property
CHAPTER 7: Park Family
CHAPTER 8: Y/N
CHAPTER 9: Could You?
CHAPTER 10: Training
CHAPTER 12: Changes
CHAPTER 13: Bemused
CHAPTER 14: Wrong Person
CHAPTER 15: Recreant?
Chapter 16: TWOgether
CHAPTER 17: Stirring
CHAPTER 18: Jisoo
CHAPTER 19: It's a Yes
CHAPTER 20: Park Jungyuk
CHAPTER 21: Missing You
CHAPTER 22: Wedding
CHAPTER 23: Horror
CHAPTER 24: More Revelations, More Secrets
CHAPTER 25: Viper
CHAPTER 26: Two Years
CHAPTER 27: Repetition
CHAPTER 28: Reminisce
CHAPTER 29: Decision
CHAPTER 30: Officially Mr. and Mrs. Park
CHAPTER 31: Enemy To Ally
CHAPTER 32: Preparation
CHAPTER 33: Final Battle (Pt. 1)
CHAPTER 34: The Last Group Standing (Pt. 2)
EPILOGUE
SPECIAL CHAPTER: END OF THE QUEEN

CHAPTER 11: I'm Sorry

1.9K 67 45
ParkJimiae tarafından

--Park Jimin's POV--

I woke up feeling immense pain in the back and side of my body. I blinked my eyes more than thrice to make things around me visible. Seeing that I was in my room, I immediately got up and fell down at once because of forcing my body to move. Shifting my gaze from the room, I looked into the left side of the bed and saw my Queen sleeping but I could clearly see the worry that was painted on her face. I caressed her cheek and she groaned in response and little by little opened her beautiful brown eyes that captured every cell in my body.

"J-Jimin," she immediately got up realizing that I was awake.

From her face, my glance shifted to her arm that was covered with gauze. I suddenly remembered that one of that idiot Chanyeol's men shot her.

"Are you okay?" I looked at her looking at me so worriedly. I nodded in response, "Yeah. I am." She sighed in relief and it was me who started worrying, "How's your wou-"

"Don't ask me," she cut me off. "I am the one who should be asking you. It's you who has been hurt."

I smiled, "I'm okay. I'm getting better just seeing your face."

She blushed, "Shut up."

I chuckled in response, "You're so beautiful, baby."

"I'm going to call the doctor, don't say cheesy things," she rolled her eyes and chuckled afterwards. I laughed at her reaction. I held her hand, "Don't go."

She removed it, "I need to call the doctor."

I just nodded at her and when she left, I held my aching back. Fuck you, Chanyeol. The door opened and I saw the same doctor that checked on Appa.

"Boss," he bowed. "How are you feeling?"

"It fucking hurts. Do you have some medicine for this or ointment?" I asked.

"Yes, I gave to Queen Lioness," he said.

I looked at Y/N who was smiling me. Damn it! My world is smiling at me. I smiled back at her.

"Queen, you should not allow Boss to move too much and his wound should be cleaned every day. Don't let him take a normal bath first, give him a sponge bath for now."

Y/N nodded, "Sure. Thank you."

The doctor bowed his head down and left the room. As he did, Bangtan came inside.

"Jimin-ah!" RM hyung called me.

"We're at work, Namjoon," Jin hyung whispered at him yet still audible to me.

"Boss," they bowed down at me and looked at Y/N. "Queen Lioness," they bowed down at her.

Y/N just nodded and looked at them, "Why are you here?"

"We just want to check on Boss," V answered.

"I see. Where are the others?" she asked.

"Blackpink are working on some information and Astro cleaned the mess the whole night so they're still sleeping soundly," Jin hyung answered.

Y/N looked at the watch hung on the wall, "It's alright. It's too early to wake up."

Suga hyung moved in front of me from the side of Y/N, "Boss, what is your plan?"

I looked at Y/N and she was staring at the wall. I was about to answer when she talked. "I have."

We all looked at her confused and shocked, "But, Queen, is it already safe?" It was Jungkook's question.

Y/N shifted his glance to Jungkook, "I need to use my power."

I held Y/N's hand, "Are you sure that you're ready?"

Y/N smirked at me, "I am Lioness, remember?"

We all smiled. "When do you want to-"

"I want to meet them, as soon as possible," Y/N cut me off. "Can you?" She looked at Bangtan. They nodded and bowed their heads.

"Thank you."

"At your service, Queen," J-Hope said and they went outside the room.

-

"I thought we have a new leader?"

"I hope our leader isn't a female!"

"But, some mafia groups confirmed that Lioness is the name of our leader."

"I hope not."

"I know. Females are weak human beings."

"Why is that person taking too long?"

"Baby, are you sure with this?" Jimin whispered at me.

It's been three days since the incident happened and Jimin, surprisingly, was already able to recover little by little. We are in the headquarters of Animalia. He wore something black and I wore something black too, we are a pair, I guess? I was in front of the door of the room where there were lots of Animalia members waiting for me. My cold hands reached for the door but J-Hope oppa was able to grab it first.

(A/N: Jimin)

(A/N: Y/N)

"Let Blackpink, Astro, and Bangtan head first before you," he said while smiling at me.

I nodded and let them enter first.

"Why is Blackpink here?"

"Also Astro!"

"Bangtan boys are here."

"The powerful Park can also be here!"

"What the fuck are they doing h-"

*bang *bang

Jimin stepped inside the room while I was behind him. He was covering the whole me.

"Learn to respect me and my group, assholes!"

Jimin was holding the famous Park gun, yeah, what the heck, he is always famous.

"Stand up or I'll drag your lifeless body out of here," Jimin commanded and turned his back from them to face them. "Are you ready, baby?" He cupped my face and smiled, "I won't let them do anything against you."

I nodded and he faced them again, "Bitches, jerks, assholes, whatever you are, all hail to your Lioness!"

They were all shocked but immediately bowed down.

"I am Lioness, the Heiress and the new Mafia leader of Animalia."

"And the Queen of Park Mafia," Jimin smirked.

All of them gasped.

"She handled two mafias?"

"She must be dangerous."

"Not bad."

"SILENCE!" Jimin shouted making them flinched.

I held Jimin's hand and he squeezed mine.

"The way you respect Viper must be different on how you respect me," I looked at the Park Mafia members and they nodded at me. "I want you to respect me such that I want you to express your thoughts in a nice way and whatever plans or bullshits you have in your fucking neurons, tell me."

All of them looked at each other and one by one stood up and clapped.

"HAIL QUEEN LIONESS!"

"One more thing," Jimin spoke. "Our groups will soon merge so fucking fix yourselves because it's going to be a hell to pay for those who made our groups suffer."

All of them clapped.

"ALL HAIL PARK MAFIA!"

"ALL HAIL ANIMALIA!"

Jimin held my hand and we both went out.

"Any plans, baby girl?" he whispered as he held my waist towards him.

"Jimin, may I talk to Jungkook first?" I asked him.

He looked at me with confusion, "Talk?" He let go of my waist. "Where? When?"

I shrugged, "I don't know yet. I'll just go home now."

I started walking away from Jimin and he followed me.

-

No one was talking between us. When we parted ways, Jimin went down to the weaponry room while I went to my room. The very first room where Jimin brought me. It has been almost five hours since we separated so instead of waiting or looking for him, I took a warm shower because it was raining outside too. I was also waiting for Jungkook to call or text me so that we could talk.

I changed into a nightdress. Then, I heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it?"

"It's me."

Kookie...

"I-I'm going outside."

I opened the door and Jungkook seemed shock of what I was wearing. He swallowed hard and I can feel it. Oh. Fuck. He smelled liquor.

"Y-yes?" I asked.

He suddenly pulled me into a hug which made me gasped.

"J-Jungkook..."

"I love you, Y/N," he said.

"Kookie, Jimin-"

"Shh," he let go of me and looked into my eyes. "Just this night, please."

He pulled me inside my room and pinned me on the door while locking it. He cupped my face and kissed me but I tried pushing him away.

"J-Jungkook, please stop," I whispered.

Jungkook didn't stop, he grabbed and now pinned me on the bed. He went down on my neck and kissed it leaving marks behind. I grabbed his shirt and tried pulling him away.

"Y/N!" I heard a shout from the outside.

Jimin...

The door suddenly opened wide and Jungkook got up from me then I clearly saw a mad and ready-to-kill Jimin.

"J-Jimin..."

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE, JEON JEONGGUK!"

I clearly saw the anger that sparked in his eyes. He walked out of the room and I followed.

"Jimin! Jimin!" he entered his room and I followed.

He grabbed me with his left hand and pointed a gun on my head with his right hand.

"J-Jim-"

"DON'T. YOU. FUCKING. CALL. ME. JIMIN. SLUT!"

I was shocked by his words. Tears started to fall from my eyes.

"I FUCKING TRUSTED YOU! THEN, YOU'RE GOING TO DO THIS SHIT-"

"PLEASE LISTEN TO ME!" I shouted at him too.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, SLUT!" he pulled the trigger but I moved so it hit my arm.

My arm started bleeding but Jimin seemed to have no care at all. I kept my sobs to myself but I still kept on crying. He pulled me outside of the house with rage. With his full force, he threw me outside like I was nothing and locked the door.

"Jimin! Jimin! Please listen to me," I cried as I held the door's handles.

I started feeling the cold wind and I was shivering already. My arm started to get numb. My nightdress started getting drenched by the rain and my eyes started getting heavy. A few minutes later, all I felt was that my body fell on the cold floor.

---Kim Taehyung's POV---

"Where's Jungkook?" RM hyung asked.

"In his room," Suga hyung answered.

"Where's Jimin? Y/N?" J-Hope asked.

"Jimin left," Jin hyung answered. "Blackpink and Astro are in the headquarters."

Y/N...

"V, where are you going?" J-Hope asked me as I stood up.

"Going to Y/N."

I went to her room and no one was there. I checked on Jimin's room but it was also empty. I looked at the door towards the garden and it was locked. I checked through the glass window and Y/N was lying down. Fuck!

I grabbed my umbrella from my room and ran to the front door and then to the garden.

Upon seeing Y/N, my heart seemed to stop when I saw her totally drenched from the rain and her arm seemed to be bleeding badly. When I held her, she was already cold and her lips were already bluish purple. I dropped the umbrella and carried her bridal style inside.

"Hyung! Hyung!" I called them.

They all looked at me, "What is it?" RM hyung asked.

"Y/N! Y/N!" they looked at me.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" J-Hope hyung exclaimed.

"CALL THE DOCTOR!" Jin hyung ordered.

"DUMBASS! CALL JIMIN FIRST!" RM hyung shouted.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP MOTHERFUCKER AND RUN FOR THEM!" Suga hyung responded to RM hyung

"Y/N! Y/N!" I shook her lightly as I bring her into her room.

The doctor came at once with his nurses and a lot of machines and he asked us to go outside.

-

It has been six hours and the doctor hasn't come out yet. It's already four in the morning.

"Hyung!"

We all looked.

"Kookie!" I screamed and hugged him.

"What happened? Where's Y/N-"

The door opened.

"Where is Mr. Pa-"

"He isn't around," I answered. "How is she?"

The doctor sighed, "She's still under observation." We all looked at him, waiting for more information. "Do you know that she has weak resistance to diseases? Plus, her arm bled badly which made it more difficult to save her."

"Save? What do you mean saved?" Jungkook asked.

"Her heart stopped beating because of the foreign body that entered her wound that infected her body. I suggest you must take extra care of her."

Suga hyung asked, "Is there any more?"

"She is also undergoing severe depression."

"A-are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes, V," he nodded. "If she continues to experience things like this, then her body may already fai-"

"Doc," J-Hope hyung cut him. "Is she okay already?"

"Like what I said, still under observation," he answered.

"For how many more-"

"DOC! DOC! THE PATIENT!"

The doctor immediately ran inside and Jungkook and I followed.

"No, sir I'm sorry but-"

"LET ME PASS!" Jungkook shouted.

"Calm down, Kookie," I whispered.

Instead of listening to me, Jungkook pushed the nurse lightly but some of the nurses stopped us from entering again.

"Y-Y/N..." I whispered.

"Charge to 200 joules!"

"Charged to 200 joules, clear!"

"Charge to 200 joules!"

"Charged to 200 joules, clear!"

"Charge to 300 joules!"

"Charged to 300 joules, clear!"

All that we heard was a long sound.

"GET LOST!" Jungkook pushed all of the nurses and went inside.

"Y/N! Y/N! Wake up! Y/N! Y/N!" Jungkook screamed inside.

Tears fell from his eyes, making it hard for me to control mine. I started crying and all I could do was hug him.

"Y/N? Y/N!"

We all looked at the one who shouted. Jimin...

"J-Jimin-"

"Where is she? Where is Y/N?"

"I-I'm sorr-"

He pushed me and Jungkook to the side and held Y/N's hand.

"Jagi, joisonghapnida. Joisonghapnida," he kissed Y/N hand. "Saranghe. Saranghae. Saranghae."

Despite the fight between Jimin and Jungkook, we all embraced Jimin and pat his hand.

"I'm sorry, hyung, I was drunk-"

"I'm sorry, Kookie," Jimin said in response.

I held Y/N's arm lightly and felt a bit of coldness which made me flinch, "I'm sorry, Y/N, I was late."

"I'm sorry, baby, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I love you," Jimin said and kissed Y/N's hand.

--End of Chapter 11--

A/N:

BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM TAEHYUNG AND HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!
Follow me on Twitter: @MinHolly_28

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

644K 36K 69
Hahm Yunhee is nothing special, just an average girl trying to make ends meet. She adores her boyfriend, Kim Taehyung; he's sweet, charismatic and a...
29.7K 1.5K 24
Don't be fooled by their good looks, they are the most powerful mafias in this city. Their empire is more than just an empire. It's their family. But...
1.4M 38.5K 38
"Jimin, please. let me go I'm sick of this!" "I won't let you go, my wife." what will you do when you are trapped by the famous mafia boss Park Jim...
6.9K 373 35
Jeon Jungkook a dangerous Mafia King Who everyone fears of, is said about him that he is heartless, ruthless and kills his enemies mercilessly, but o...