The Hybrid Love

De Elysian_Quaintrelle

"She was afraid because she was different. But little did she know, while she was busy trying to fit in, a ma... Mai multe

WARNING!
Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 8

533 17 0
De Elysian_Quaintrelle

Jiyeon's POV

"What are you doing in here? Alone?" Yoongi asked. "I was trying to look for you." I said although it was dark the lights in our school shine through the garden. I saw how his reaction changed and he started to stare at me in a weird way. "Look for me? But I thought you and Taehyung are going to buy your groceries?" His voice was kind of mocking me.

"We did. Kind of early. I felt guilty and tried to look for you to treat you dinner." I said while looking down. "You thought I didn't know that?" He whispered but I didn't understand it. "What were you saying?" I asked. He smiled and said, "Oh nothing. C'mon, let's have our dinner." He pulled me closer to his side as we walked away from the garden.

The school is really big. Way bigger than our house. I walked while wandering around. Maybe the owner likes the color yellow. The campus is full of beautiful yellow lights at night. I'm not complaining. I twirled and then twirled until my dress would fly up and down. I was so busy being childish that I didn't noticed Yoongi stopped walking. He was standing in the middle with a light shining in him. It was like he has his own little spotlight.

He was mesmerizing. He wasn't smiling. He wasn't angry. He was just blank. I stood in front of him but centimeters away from him. He followed my every movement with his eyes. I eyed him from his head down to his feet. How can this man be so cold and bad? I mean he looks handsome. I looked at his eyes. He looked to mine.

I was looking at him softly yet he seemed to be looking at me way deeply. He was deeply looking in my eyes. Like I was a child who accidentally dropped a vase and lied about it. He was scary yet I still feel safe around him. After all, he saved me twice. There was something about him that I want to know more.

"Yoongi why are you just standing there? Let's go before it gets too late. It's not safe outside the school." I said while waiting for him. I just shrugged and turned around. I walked but when I didn't heard any footsteps following me, I glanced at my back and to my surprise, he wasn't there anymore.

I looked around but there was no any hint of him everywhere. "Where could that man be?" I said while puting my hands in my waist like an angry mother waiting for his child to return home. I walked near where he was standing before. Looked around, yet there was still no Yoongi around. I lost my shit and was ready to walk again when suddenly when I turned around, I saw him. Right infront of me.

"Woah. I was looking for you where did you go?" I asked with a hint of annoyance. He was confused. "What do you mean? I was following you the whole time." It felt like I was splashed by a cold water when he said that. "No you were not! You left me." I said while trying to act brave. Even though I live in a creepiest place possible, ghost and other creepy stuffs scares me.

"I was following you. When you turned around, I also turned around and was following you." He said innocently. "Come on Yoongi don't joke like that!" Tears were starting to form in my eyes because of fear. He then laughed and pulled me closer. "Gosh, you're so savage yet so coward. Are you scared of ghosts?" He said and hugged me tight. I nodded in his chest and he chuckled. He pulled away and I glared at him.

"I hate you!" I slapped his shoulders as I cried. "There, there. Stop crying now or you'll become ugly." He said as he wiped my tears. "I'm already ugly." I whispered. Intentionally not letting him hear it but hell he has some good sense of hearing. "Shh. You're beautiful." He kept wiping the tears until there was nothing left. I stared at him. Seeing him this close is so heart-fluttering.

"Quit staring and just kiss me!" He joked out loud. I hit him again in his shoulders. "We aren't dating why should I kiss you?" I said as I pulled my signature smirk and left him at his state. He just let out an airy laugh.

I walked outside the school waiting for him to reach the gates. "So what now? Where do we eat? What do you want to eat?" I asked him. "Beef. I want beef for pete's sake!" He said sounding so hungry. I looked at him and I could see the hunger through his eyes. I giggled. "Okay. Let's go!" I said and pulled him. Locking his arms to mine. He was shocked but I wasn't giving any damn.

We then arrived at the restaurant. "Order anything you want. It's on me." I said as I blinked at him. He smirked. I wasn't feeling good. He was planning somehing really bad. "Uhm sir!" The waiter then went to us and eyed me first then glanced at Yoongi. "What's your order, sir?" The waiter asked.

"I'll order this." He pointed at the first food. "And this." He pointed on the second one until... "this, and this, and this, this, this." He started pointing at every single food on the menu. I gulped. I'm dead. "That's all. How about you, dear? What do you want to eat?" He was obviously mocking me. I shakily raised my hand and pointed on the first food. "I-i'll get this." I was stuttering and tried to wear my best smile.

God Jiyeon, you're so dead! I didn't know he would order this much. I was sweating too much. I don't even know if I brought enough money. I stood up. "I'll just go to the restroom." I said as I shakily walked towards the restroom. I locked the door and looked at the mirror. My face was oily. I put some powder and some gloss on my lips. I mean I don't need any lipstick right?

I was so nervous. I looked through my wallet and saw that I really didn't have that much money. "Oh shit. Why are you doing this to me, Yoongi?" I ran my fingers to my hair. I was thinking about a way. Will I end up washing the dishes? Or should I just clean the restaurant? I don't know what to do.

I was brought back to reality when someone knocked on the door. "Jiyeon? Are you in there? Are you okay?" Yoongi said outside the restroom. I took a deep breathe and smiled. I unlocked and opened the door. "I'm okay. I just did some you know ladies thing. Hahaha." I said as I let out an awkward laugh. I could really tell that he was trying to hold his laugh.

He cleared his throat and stood up straight. "Well the food is waiting." He said and walked ahead of me. When we arrived at the table my jaw dropped. There were literally two tables together because of the amount of food he ordered. "These are the orders." The waiter said. I walked closer to Yoongi. "I don't have enough money." He smirked. "Not my problem at all. You owe me something." He said and I just rolled my eyeballs. "Fine." I said. My gosh, I am going to literally wash the dishes. I have no choice.

As the time goes by, he eventually finished all of his food and me on the other hand, haven't even eaten half of my food. Like my goodness, is he that hungry? I've never seen a man eat like that much. "Wah Jiyeon, thank you for the treat." He said while holding his tummy. I rolled my eyes and smiled, "Yeah, you're welcome." I said. And he laughed.

I finished my food and needed to pay. I paid not even half of the foods. Yoongi looked at me with a blank face. The waiter then changed his expression. "Miss you do know your payment is not enough right?" He said. I nodded. I sit up straight and looked at him with my coldest eyes. I guess?

"Yes I am very well aware that my money is not enough so I'm volunteering to wash the dishes or clean the restaurant." His eyes widened and Yoongi's jaw dropped on the floor. "Be my guest then." The waiter said and I was about to stand up when Yoongi held my arm. "Sit down and I'll pay." He said coldly. "No Yoongi. I was supposed to treat you. Don't mind. Go back to school first." I said. And started to walk away but then Yoongi not just held but also pulled my arm harshly making me sit down back on the chair. "I said, sit down and i'll pay." I can feel the great pressure on every word he just said.

I gulped and glance at his fiery eyes. They were usually brown but now it seems like they were pitch black and was looking straight into my eyes. He looked mad. I was scared.

Jiyeon's POV

"I told you Yoongi i'll handle this." I tried to sound brave like I wasn't scared of him. "And I told you i'll pay." He answered back. He wasn't really giving up, is he? "But it is my tre-" I was cut off when he slammed the table with his hands. "I said i'll pay!" He got his wallet out and threw the money on the waiter. The moneys were flying everywhere.

"Let's go!" He shouted at me as he pulled my arm. I was frightened. My eyes were still wide open. He was walking aggressively while I was being dragged by him. I pulled my hand away from him. "Can you please calm down?" I asked him and I turned him around. He was breathing heavily. He was red and his eyes were so mad. "How can I calm down? He was seriously judging you." He said and I was confused.

"Didn't you noticed when he first approached us? He looked at you from head to toe like he was disgusted of you being there. He looked happy that you were going to wash the dishes because that will make you suffer. He was disgusted by you and I hate it. I don't want someone to look at you in that way." He explained. My jaw dropped. I didn't know what to say. I wish I didn't argued with him.

"I mean he was not wrong. I was disgusting. So what? And why do you care so much about me?" I asked. His expression changed. He was hesitating. "I mean we are friends right?" He asked. My heart softened. I was in awe. "Friends?" I said as I looked at him with puppy eyes. He was taken aback. "Aren't we?" He asked while scratching his nape. I nodded happily. "Of course!" I screamed. And hugged him.

He nodded. "That's why I care for you. Plus you're a lady. You need to be respected." He said. I was rubbing my arm since he pulled and held them harshly. It was red and I know its going to bruise. He looked at my arm and sighed. "I'm sorry. Here let me see." He said and gently held my arm. He was scanning my arm with his eyes and touch. I was getting weak under his touch.

"Let's hurry up so we can put some ice on your arm. I'm so sorry. But thank you for the treat." He said and smiled. "But you still paid for it." I said and he shook his head. "It's fine. It's no big deal the important thing is, I get to have dinner with you." I smiled. "Well that's so nice of you, Mr. Min." I said and he laughed.

We arrived the school and went straight to my dorm. I opened the door and saw Taehyung and Hoseok playing together in the couch. "I'm back." I said and they both looked at me. "Jiyeonie!" They both shouted and hugged me. They didn't notice the man beside me. "So how was it?" Hoseok asked. Still not noticing Yoongi at the side.

Yoongi cleared his throat and I chuckled. "Oh hyung. You're here. Hi." Taehyung said. "That's all I get? A "Hi"? Are you abandoning me because you found a new friend? I'm hurt." Yoongi said as he pretended to clutch his chest. Taehyung and Hoseok's jaw was found dead on the ground. They looked at me then to Yoongi. "What have you done, Jiyeonie?" Taehyung asked. I shrugged.

"Now let's put ice on your arm, shall we?" He said and I nodded. "What happened?" Taehyung asked. His eyebrows furrowed. I looked at Yoongi and he gulped. Maybe if he knew, he will be mad. "I uhm I dragg-" Yoongi was about to tell him when I cut him off. "I slipped at the restroom in the restaurant." I said while smiling. "Why did you slipped?" Hoseok asked this time. "I didn't notice that the floor was wet." I said and they both nodded.

"Well then, me and Hoseok hyung will go to Jin hyung's dorm." Taehyung and Hoseok both giggled. "Enjoy." Yoongi shook his head as he was getting the ice pack. He went to me and put the ice on my arm. "I'm so sorry. I didn't meant to do that." He said not looking at me. I nodded. "I understand. You were frustrated." I said and smiled at him. He looked up to me and just stared at me.

I eventually got shy since he was just staring at me and that's so weird. "What's the matter?" I said and he cleared his throat. He looked away. "Nothing." And continued putting the ice.

There was a long silence inside the dorm.

He switched positions and started a conversation. "So you and Taehyung are sharing this dorm?" He asked and I nodded. "Obviously." I said and he nodded. "How is it?" He asked. "What do you mean?" I asked. "How does it feel living with him?" He asked. "Nice. I mean he's a nice guy. It's just that..." I paused for a moment. "What?" He asked.

"I think I may have a little crush on him." I said as I looked down hiding my flushed cheeks. "Crush? Like you get fluttered when you see him?" He asked and I looked at him and nodded. "Yeah like that." I chuckled. "But that's just a little crush. Please don't tell Taehyung." I held his hand and begged like a puppy. "Alright. But why? Why do you have a crush on him?" He asked.

"Well, first of all, he's a very nice guy. He's someone that I will never ever expect to like me or you know asked me to be his friend. Second, god have you seen his face? It looks like it was sculpted by the gods and goddesses. Third, I think it's because he's my roommate that's why I'm kind of attached to him." I explained while smiling.

He nodded. "You sound different. You look beautiful." He whispered. I clearly heard it. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Are you sure you only have a little crush on him?" He asked. I nodded. "Why?" I asked in confusion. "You sounded like you were talking about your man. You look inlove. You are blooming." He sounded somewhat hurt?...

"I am?" I asked shocked. He nodded. "I'm not inlove. That's impossible." I let out an awkward laugh. "How can you say so?" I asked and glared at him. He also glared at me. "And how can you also say that you aren't? Your face, voice, and actions are saying it all. Just admit it you know." He said sounding so mad.

"Why are you even getting mad at me? So what if I am? It's none of your business." I blurted out of anger. His face softened. "So you are inlove with him?" He asked his voice was kind of cracking. "It's none of your business. You know what I hate the most? People who decides ahead of me. People who judges me. I don't even understand why we are arguing about this. Taehyung's my friend. He's your friend." I said while moving away from him. I turned around making him face my back. I was hurt. "I'm sorry." He quietly said.

"I understand you." I said. "I mean Taehyung is your friend and from what I see, he is your brother. You are just protecting him from me. Because I'm scary." I said while tears are flowing down my face. "No it's not like that its just-" he paused.

"Just what?" I asked. But he never answered. I heard him stood up from his seat. I waited for him to approached the door and leave.

When I heard nothing, I got curious and turned around again. I was shocked.

He was standing in front of me. He pulled me in for a hug. "I'm so sorry. I didn't meant it like that." He said to me while hugging me. "Please don't be so harsh on yourself. It makes me hurt and sad whenever you say those words on yourself." He continued. "I'm just worried about you. Even though you don't admit it, you are inlove. It's just that loving him, someone like him, makes you feel bad about yourself. I just want to remind you that before giving other people love, you have to learn to love yourself." He said while making the hug tighter. This time I hugged him back.

"I'm also sorry for being mean." I said. He nodded. "It's okay." And he pulled back. He leaned it so close I thought he was going to kiss me that's why I closed my eyes. I felt his lips on my forehead instead. Why do I always think they are going to kiss my lips? Anyways, I felt so relaxed when he did that. "Still have classes tomorrow you know." He chuckled. "Yeah." I replied. He wiped my tears and I stood up.

"Where are you going?" He asked and I just shrugged. I went outside the dorm with my keys. He eventually went out too so I locked the door. "Follow me." I said and instead of taking the elevator, I used the stairs. I ran so fast and I was enjoying it.

"Catch me if you can!" I shouted and I ran faster than him.

I was running and running but still Yoongi can catch up. "How are you so fast?" I said while panting. He smirked. "Let's just say I'm so used to this." He said and I started running again until I reached the rooftop. It was already dark outside. "Come on!" I called out to him.

He went outside and was shocked. "This is the rooftop?" He asked and I nodded. "Obviously, Mr. Min." I said and smiled. This can be my comfort place. This is where I can look at the perfect view of the forest while the moon and stars are also watching. I stared at the forest and because of so much adrenaline I giggled. I was too happy.

"Why are you giggling?" He asked while looking weirdly at me. "I'm just so happy." While giving him my best smile. "Why?" He asked. "Nothing. Do we always need to have a reason to be happy?" I asked and looked at him with confusion. He looked at me with hesitating eyes. "I- i mean u-umm I-i just want to know why you're happy because you know you were always bullied." He was stuttering at first but then he completed his sentence perfectly.

I sighed and smiled at him. "To be honest, I also don't know why or how I am happy right now. All I know is, being here and looking at the forest is the most comforting thing ever." I said and looked at the forest. "Why are you so fond about the forest?" He asked and stood up while also looking at it. "I mean that's where I belong. That's where I live. That's my home." I said and he looked at me.

"But isn't it lonely there?"

"Hmm. It is lonely there but I felt happy the most there." I said and laid on the floor straing at the sky while admiring the moon and stars. I felt pain in my stomach but it was all forgotten when I looked in the sky.

"Oh how I wish someone would look at me the same way I look into the stars." I said and closed my eyes.

I heard his footprints approaching. I opened my eyes and he was standing right above my head. "What would you do if you have that someone?" He asked.

I sat down and looked at him, "I will love that someone with all my heart. Make that someone feel important. I will also take care of that someone. Basically make that someone feel everything that I wanted to feel but never did." I smiled but immediately fade.

"Enough talking lets go now. Its getting late." I stood up and went close to him to hold his hand. I was about to walk when I heard him cough. "Ehem." I looked at him and he looked at his hand that I was holding now. "Ohh. Um I'm sorry." And was about to let go when he held my tighter this time. He smiled and giggled. "It's okay. Let's go." And he lead the way.

I was looking down the whole time not wanting to meet his eyes because of the embarrassing thing that I have done. Everytime I think about it I feel my cheeks getting hot and red.

I slowly glanced at our hands. It looks... perfect? Its like they were meant for each other. Gosh Jiyeon-ssi what the heck are you thinking about? Stop thinking abou these things before you further embarass yourself. Jeez.

He stopped walking and I stumbled a little. "We're here" he said and I looked up and saw my dorm number. I was trying not to look into his eyes and was about to just go straight in when he called me, "Hey Jiyeon, thanks for the night." I kept my self from looking at him and nodded. "Yea-yeah su-sure no problem." I let out a nervous laugh.

"See you tomorrow." The last thing I heard from him before I closed the door. I leaned against it and silently screamed. SO EMBARRASING!

I was slapping my face, pulling my hair and was kicking everywhere. When suddenly the door opened and I flew at the other side of the dorm. Kidding but you know what I mean. "Oh Jiyeon-ssi. Sorry I didn't know you were there." I glared at him. He was either sincere or was really having fun about it. He was trying to hold back his laughter. "It's not funny, Taetae." That's when he let out his laugh.

"Gosh, I'm so sorry. Pfft." He said while holding his stomach. I groaned and said, "Yah! Just help me stand." He nodded and pulled me up. He calmed his self down and wiped his tears. "So how was it?" He asked. I looked at him with confusion.

"How was what?" I asked him and he just looked at me with his straight blank face. That's when I got the idea. "Oh that." I said and he immediately showed me his box smile while nodding like a baby. "Oh about that, I'm actually sleepy and tired. I'll go ahead now." I said while running to my bedroom.

"No! Jiyeon no! You should tell me first!" He said and was about to enter my room when I shut it close. "Goodnight, Tae!" And I giggled as I heard another cry from him.

I better sleep and wake up early so he won't catch me. I cleaned myself and for the MILLIONTH TIME  I tried removing these stupid eyeshadows on my eyelids. No use people. Just wasting my time.

I lie down on my bed and stared at the ceiling. I was reminiscing the way the skies looked tonight. Also, the way his eyes looked so beautiful while I was lying down on the ground. To be honest, I don't even know what to think about right now, the stars above me or the way he just covered the sky and made me look at the universe in his eyes.

I decided to put the chapter 8.2.1 and chapter 8.2.2 as one chapter 8. So yeah. Hehez.

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

5.2K 381 46
{แด›แด€แด‡สœสแดœษดษข x ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€} "You know what? I'm more than angry. I'm furious. You throw away my feelings like they're nothing. Like I'm nothing. And then you...
218K 8.7K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...
46.5K 2.7K 87
"We can't be together but I can't lose you too," his once soothing voice sounded pained. "You're right, we can't be together." she agreed as her hea...
13.4K 2.4K 70
"We are just a bunch of lab experiments?" ยปยป-----ใ€€โ˜…ใ€€-----ยซยซ What if you get to know that you weren't supposed to exist? The Phenomenal were sent to...