C's

By xxreaderph

More

C's story

137 0 0
By xxreaderph

I was just thirteen when I was sexually abused by my brother.
I was just fourteen when I experienced my first sexual relationship with my ex-boyfriend.
I was just fifteen when I was starting to notice that I wanted more.
I was just sixteen when I started to do that thing with the different man.
I was seventeen when I realize that I became more addicted to sexual activity.

How ironic that I have this kind of thing. Pwede na yata akong maging slut, no scrath it I am a slut. I fuck tones of guys in my teenage years. I even fuck my friends, friends. Even those who have girlfriends already. And even those 10 years older than me.

I'm doing this to feel loved. Yet, I don't feel loved after all. I feel like they just using me para makaraos sila they don't love me emotionally. They just love my body and how I satisfy them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 8.6K 53
Anhay Sharma:- Cold business tycoon who is only sweet for his family. He is handsome as hell but loves to stay away from love life. His female employ...
66.1K 3.3K 157
Mo Chen traveled to the Collapse World and obtained a character strategy simulator. In simulation after simulation, he conquered the conquerable char...
456K 16.6K 192
Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of an idol...
239K 17.3K 21
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...