Anti x dark

Par janielfangirllll

There is very intense smut Plus

Behind closed doors
Birthday sex
Help

skirts

1.1K 18 6
Par janielfangirllll

Hey guys so I know I have been gone for so long(sorry😥) I completely forgot about this smut but I am back
Thank you so much for the reads ❤❤❤❤

Anti pov
Ugh I am so desperate for my daddy to touch me I have tried to get his attention all day but he keeps ignoring me on purpose.... but not for long.
Darks pov
I was sitting on the couch when I here a faint voice, " daddy I need your help" I get up to see what was wrong and I come to find anti in a very tight short  skirt. I swallow hard and feel my pants getting tighter, "whats the matter princess" , I see that anti  tenses up with my voice, " I was wondering if you think this skirt is to long I have a shorter one just incase"
Antis pov
I see a buldge form in marks tight pants and I decided to tease him by bending down as I begin to get up I feel two strong hands grab my hips and start grinding on my ass. I gasp at the sudden reaction.
Dark turns me around and I see his eyes filled with hunger and lust . He kisses me begging for an entrance but I eventually give up. We stoped kissing only to remove our clothes and then went back to eating our faces. Dark takes off his pants and then takes off mine I get down on my knees and begin to deep throat his member.
Darks pov
I make anti lay on the bed and I grab lube and a cock ring. " daddy I dont want the cock ring" "well its want you get after teasing me princess " I lube my member up and line up to his entrance he nods and I begin to thrust into him his moans were like music to my ears "ahh fuck me daddy " I begin to feel close to cumming so I thrusted harder  a few moments later I came on Jacks chest "d-d-daddy please let me  cum ", "ride daddy first princess"
Antis pov
I get on top of daddy and rode him untill my legs felt numb I'm a moaning mess "I'm going to cum daddy "hold it until I say so princess" I continue to ride my daddy until I can't move anymore he pulls off the cock ring and I cum on our stomachs. "This will hurt so much tomorrow" "don't worry I'll take care of you princess ". Dark cleans us up and cuddles me" I love you daddy " "I love you too princess "

Hope this wasn't to bad I haven't written in a long time so don't attack me so much 😂😂 If you have any suggestions please leave them in the comments
Byee ❤❤❤

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

234K 10.8K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1.8M 60.3K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
466K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
95.7K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...