Transformers! Bumblebee x Rea...

By gilgri

Well, I'm gonna start from the first transformers and work from there! Hopefully I don't lose inspiration and... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12

Training is a Bitch

6.1K 104 144
By gilgri

I don't even want to tell you how many times I fell on my ass. I began training with the Autobots a day after Bee and I...well ya know.. consummated our relationship. I don't wanna say love, because that takes time and I would like to take this slow. I care for him and all, but I want this right. Anyway, the Autobots and the government made an agreement or contract whatever with the Autobots. An alliance, really. The Autobots helped the government get rid of Deception's and The government gives the Autobots and other robots like them a home. Again, anyway The Autobots, Lennox and Epps taught me Combat, climbing, weapons and mechanics. Keep in mind I am still in school or at least finishing. It was hard, no it IS hard. Especially since I was still sore from the events between me and Bee. I never told anyone, I didn't know how they would see me. At first I was a little embarrassed because I just knew street fighting and back talking. I could take a hit and hold my own, but they ..They were AMAZING. I was nothing compared to them. Optimus taught me swordsmanship and combat. Basically wrestling and how to lift some of the Autobots weapons. I couldn't shoot there weapons just lift one end to throw it at them. Normal humans like Sam and Lennox couldn't lift them, but me I could. We all suspected it had something to do with the illuminating tattoo on my leg. Ratchet ran some tests and I did acquire some gifts or powers we could say. Well for example I can make a force field. Funny story how we discovered this too.. heh heh. 

After Ratchet finished running his tests Ironhide, Lennox and Epps thought it would be a good idea to run a little test to see if my training has been working. Well, anyway 

"Thanks, Ratchet!" I say with a smile and a small wave. 

"Be careful and come back in a couple days to see if we can figure this out." I nod my head and go to round a corner, but I stopped something felt weird. The air felt heavy, which was weird for me because the gravity felt like it was pulling me down. The flashing on my leg began to quicken. 

"Huh" I then hear footsteps I take a few steps back and take a defensive stance. That's when Epps rounds the corner and comes at me. I felt my heart stop as my breathe hitched. That's when this circle surrounds me that sends Epps flying halfway across the base. He crashed on the opposite side where Bee and Optimus were talking. Ironhide and Epps were gonna move in, but they came out from where they were hiding and watched as Epps flew past them. Everyone's jaw dropped including mine as there heads slowly turned to me.

"What the fuck?" I mutter to myself as I let my arms fall to my sides. I tilt my head in confusion as walk around the bubble the formed around me. It disappears after a while.

Lennox and The Autobots soon surround me and start asking if I was ok. 

"Forget about me check on Epps." I soon take off to where Epps flew. When we make it to him he's dying of laughter as he's laying in a pile of rubble. I hold my hand out to him to lift him up. 

"Dude, are you good?" He just continues to laugh as he grabs my hand. 

"That was awesome!" I breathe out of frustration and hoist him up. The others soon follow behind me. We watch as Epps wobbles around as he tries to walk it off. He soon faints and falls on me. 

"Fuck me" I say as my body hits the ground. Lennox pulls Epps off me an Optimus holds his finger out for me to take. My cheeks burn as I take it. 

"Thanks." I say as my feet plant back on the ground. Lennox takes Epps arm and walks him off to the Medical bay.

"The government is gonna have questions and mostly would want to keep you locked up for a bit." Optimus' optics widen and shrink as he explains this to me. 

"What did I do?" I say frustrated 'This is bullshit' Oh yeah and I swear a fuck-ton more. Mostly from listening to Lennox and Epps. Optimus doesn't like it, but Bee and I think it's hilarious. 

"They will keep you under observation since you have involvement with us." Optimus explains just as annoyed as me.

"I'm sorry" I say as I look up at him with my e/c puppy dog eyes. Optimus chuckled. 'Huh, that's new.' I unconsciously smile back at Optimus. Bee jabbed me in my side causing me to squeak really loud. Everyone busted out laughing at my reaction even me. 'I love these guys.' That's how they discovered I was getting powers. 

"Y/n, may I speak with you for a moment?" Optimus asked me. I look around blankly for a second and then back up to him 

"Yeah, sure." He turns around and walks away from the guys to a different area. I turn around and make eye contact with Bee. He tilts his head as if asking me what's up. I just shrug my shoulders and wave him off. Once we reached a more concealed area, which was just an area where they kept crates of stuff. Not sure what but crates. I climb up to the highest one as Optimus leans off to the corner. I can tell one of the Autobots set this up because there is no way a forklift can lift this high. I plopped down on the highest crate which was pretty much at eye level with Optimus. I give him a small smile and say 

"What's up?" Optimus looks at me almost sadly as he averts his optics from my gaze. 'That's never happened before.' 

"You have been getting stronger with your training and I have yet to teach you the stars." I chuckle lightly at him.

"It's ok, this takes time." Optimus looks up at me and opens his mouth to speak but quickly closes it. I look up at him and give him a saddened look. 

"Optimus, what's wrong?" 

"I know you had intercourse with Bumblebee." Optimus states firmly. I chocked on my saliva. 'God I should have kept my mouth shut.' After I get a handle on myself I look up at him.

"Uhh.. Yeah.. I-I did." I respond as my face heats up. Now it's my turn to avert my gaze. Optimus looks at me almost heartbroken. 'Don't tell me he likes me too.' 

"You consumed the blue liquid, I presume." My face flushes redder than ever as I shoot my gaze around the room and slightly nod as my breathe hitched in my throat. 

"If you continue, you will get stronger. Right now you are acquiring more powers at a steady rate." I look at him with wide eyes. 

"I'm sorry Optimus." I say. I don't really know what to say with his statement. Optimus nods and walks off. I scoff and throw my head in my hands. Bee walks in whirs to acknowledge his presence. I look up at him and nod my head at him. I jump off a few crates so I'm at eye level with him. 

"What's....wrong?" Bee tunes. I look up at him.

"Optimus knows we had sex." Bee chokes a little. 

"Yeah, same reaction." I say as I throw my hands in the air. 

"He believes that's why I keep getting powers." Bee whirs

"Could be." My heart beat picks up as Bee looks down. I smirk and jump down to the 3rd to last crate on the ground and put my hand on his leg. He slowly starts to shrink until he is at his normal inhuman height. I move my hand to his leg to his shoulder. 

"Are you alright?" Bee asks. I give him a seductive smirk and shake my head. 

"I really need you." Bee's optics widen as I move my hands to the sides of his face helm. He moves his speaker to reveal his mouth. Bee chuckles and brings his hands to my hips and grips them tightly. He smashes his metal to my mouth. He gently licks the bottom of my lip asking for entrance. I keep my mouth closed. Bee grunts and roughly bites my lip causing my to open my mouth. Bee wastes no time in plunging his tongue in my mouth to explore my wet cavern. My arms wrap around his neck to bring him closer. His hands pull down the pants I was wearing leaving me in my panties/underwear. Bee brings one hand to my clothed clit and starts to rub and his other to the small of my back not breaking the kiss. My breathe hitched as he rubs small circles. I throw my head back in ecstasy from the pleasure. He moves his mouth from my lips and plants small kisses on my jawline to my neck then collarbone. I squeak as his kisses sends pleasurable sparks throughout my body. He then moves my panties/underwear to the side and slides in one of his digits and starts to slowly pump. Bee moves back up to my neck and starts planting kisses to try and find my sweet spot. Once he does he starts to gently nibble and suck on my neck. My body arches at his movements. I move my arms to his neck to the back of his neck as I lean into his touch. Bee uses his other hand that's been on my back and starts to pull off the shirt I was wearing. I lift my arms to help him out. He sets my shirt to the side of me as he adds another digit to my throbbing core. 

"Ahh...Bee~" Bee whirs happily as he pulls away to look at the mark he left on my neck. I move my arms from his body to my neck. I glare at him. 

"Everyone's gonna- ahh~" I moan out as he starts to pump faster, Bee gives me a cocky grin as if to say 'good.' He unscrews his crotch plate to reveal his member. It was throbbing. I take it into my hand and start pumping. Bee starts to pump slower at my action. Bee grunts and moves my hands as he roughly slams into me. I feel my walls stretch to his size as Bee starts to pump slowly. I moan loudly at this. 'Feels so good.' I can't think straight. I feel my toes curl as I need him to go harder. I can tell he was being gentle, he's afraid he will hurt me. I wrap my arms around his neck and moan into his neck. 

"Faster Bee~" Bee starts to quickly slam into me pushing his whole length in. 

"Ahhh~" I bite my lip to quite my moans, but it was no use when Bee noticed this he tightened his grip on my hips causing me to wrap my legs around his hips. I start to feel a tight knot form in my stomach signaling my release was soon. 

"Bee~ I'm close." As a way to get me back for holding in my moans, he pulls out causing me to pant as my pussy throbs and drips. I glare at him. 

"What the fuck." I whisper shout to him. Bee whirs happily as he looks at the expression on my face. 

"I need to finish, please!" Bee nods and slams himself back into me. I scream from the pleasure he gives me. It's almost unbelievable what he does me. His thrusts send me over the edge as I feel the knot form again. I didn't tell him I was close, because I feared he was gonna pull out again. I feel my walls tighten around him. Bee thrusts faster and harder as I tighten. Bee grunts at this. I feel his member throb inside me as his thrusts got sloppier and sloppier. I came all over his groin. I grind my self on him to ride out my high. He pulls out and finishes on my chest. Bee whirs sadly. 

"It's ok Bee." I bring my finger down to where he came and wipe the liquid on my finger and swallow it all. Bee whirs as he kisses my lips. I start to hear feet and people hollering. I push Bee off of me causing him to fall backwards. I hurriedly throw my clothes back on and climb off the crates. Bee screws his crotch plate back on and puts his speaker back on as he grows back to his normal size.

"Sorry, Bee." Bee pretends to be upset as he shoots his windshield liquid to cry. I chuckle as I leap onto Bee. Bee begins to shrink again. I place my butt on his groin and lean down and begin to place kisses on his face. Bee raises his arms on either side of unsure of where to put his hands. I feel his groin start to heat up and vibrate. I stop kissing him as his vibrations send pleasure throughout my body. I rest my face in the crook of his neck as he rests his hands on my hips. He slowly starts to guide me on his plate as I start to grind on him. 'Again.' 

"Bee! Y/n!" Lennox calls for us. I quickly shoot up and get off of Bee. Bee grunts sadly. I make my way to the door and stick my head out to see where he was. 

"Lennox!" He sticks his head out of the doorway. 

"Hey! Where's Bee?" Bee sticks his head out of the doorway of the room we were in.

"I'm in here." Bee tunes. Lennox comes closer towards us 

"Where were you guys?" I blush and walk the opposite way. Bee chuckles seeing this. Lennox stops walking catching on and soon enough he starts blushing and turns around and walks back the way he came from. Bee continues to laugh as he comes out of the room and struts off goofily after me. 

The Next Day-

Optimus and I were sword fighting. It's obviously difficult, because He's so much bigger than me and stronger. 

This is the sword I practice with. Once I finish using 1 sword, Optimus will teach me how to use 2 swords. which to me is pretty bad ass. I tie/push my h/l h/c hair back out of my face so I don't have to worry about it being cut or just simply getting in the way. Optimus takes his fighting stance pointing his sword down at me. 'Maybe I can try and use that force field' I close my eyes and steady my breathing. Everyone was watching. It's quite embarrassing for me, because I wanna show people I can do this. 'I have to win!' I breathe out slowly and point my sword to the ground. Optimus starts to walk around as if trying to see my motives. I walk around as well. Suddenly Optimus dashes towards me and swings his sword towards me in an attempt to cut me in half. My tattoo starts to flash brighter and brighter as I quickly swing my sword to block his attempt. 'Timing is crucial.. He seems pissed.' As our swords clash the metal sends out a loud ring that rattles between Optimus and I. I grit my teeth as I look up at him. Optimus sends me a death glare. He starts to push harder causing me to go into a kneeling position. 'Not yet.' I lower my head and close my eyes. I feel my heart beat quicken as I look back in Optimus' optics. 

"I'm sorry." Optimus softens his gaze. In a split second my force field activated sending Optimus flying away from me. I waste no time in dashing after him. He rolls to a stop landing in a kneeling position. 

"Woo-hooo! Y/n!!!" I hear people cheer me on. I leap up to his level and thrust my sword towards his face which he immediately dodges and blocks. As I fall mid air he goes to take another slice at me which I barely block. His thrust sends me flying away from him. As my body hits the ground, I glide and land in a squatting position. I keep my eyes  on him the whole time blocking out the cheering around us. 'Time is crucial.' I smirk at him as I run at him, he does the same. We both raise our swords ready to swing. I leap into the air and let out a heavy breathe before grunting as our swords once again clash. We don't just stop there, Optimus continues to thrust and swing at me which I block and thrust and swing at him. It was so intense. I feel beads of sweat run down my face causing some strings of my hair to stick to my face. 'This almost feels like we're dancing... Cool!' It starts to get harder to breathe and block his attacks as my arms start to get tired. Ya know how they say 'Feel the Burn' well right now I can feel hell soaring through my arms. Optimus decides to change it up a bit by swinging towards my legs. I huff as I jump to avoid getting my legs cut. Once my feet hit the ground I leap up once again and swing my sword at his face. I actually made a dent in his paint. Really it was a small scratch below his right eye. Once I again land on the ground I begin to again huff and puff. He swings his sword in a horizontal line, causing me to bend over backwards with barely enough time to dodge making a small scratch appear under my left eye. I drop to my back and breathe 'God, I'm tired.' Optimus wastes no time in going to swing down on me. I create another force field inches before his sword splits my face in half. Optimus doesn't go flying away from me instead his sword is planted in the ground a few feet away from me and kneeled behind it. It pushed him back a little. He must have prepared for that. I quickly get up and take another fighting stance positioning the sword in front of me. 

"Y/n! You're doin good baby!" Epps shouts to me. 

"Sweetheart! Don't push yourself!" Bee tunes in worriedly. 

"You can do this!!" Lennox shouts. They all were shouting words of encouragement to me. I lower my sword a little to see Optimus still in a kneeling position behind his sword. I begin to start catching my breathe and shout to him 

"OPTIMUS! DON'T GIVE UP ON ME!! I CAN TAKE THIS!" Optimus looks up at me before averting his gaze down my entire form. He, then looks at his sword before standing up and pulling it out of the ground. I grit and show my teeth bringing my sword up to my face taking my stance once again. It's his turn to charge at me. Optimus charges at me and once he's close enough instead of swinging the blade and before I can create another force field he turns his sword and just smacks me across the field. I land ways away from him with my face in the ground and ass in the air. I pull my head out of the ground and brush the dirt off my face, but before I can fully recover Optimus is already behind me and he smacks my ass with his sword again causing me to squeak and drop my sword. My upper half shoots up as my hands find my butt, Optimus then brings his sword to my neck and says huskily

"You lost Y/n." I drop my head as he removes his blade. Everyone got quiet and just watched.

I quickly lift my head as a devilish smirk spreads across my face. 'Not quite yet.' I create another force field sending Optimus away from me. Everyone watched as he flew backwards and lands into a brick wall causing people to laugh. I get up off my knees and say 

"Now, I lost." I smirk as I walk off to grab clothes for a shower. Optimus' optics follow my form as I walk off. 'She's good'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 708 34
Lisa and Sam has survived high school, college and now they face the real world. The duo move to D.C in an apartment along with Carly the new additi...
197K 6.4K 75
┍━━━━━━┑ 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄 (𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆) ┕━━━━━━┙ ❛❛𝘕𝘰, 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦. 𝘔𝘺 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘰�...
564K 10.1K 176
Here are some Transformers Prime Dating Preferences. IMPORTANT NOTE!: You're only in a relationship with ONE character, not all at the same time, mea...
29.5K 681 13
A Experiment escapes from Hoover Dam, two years later, Sam buys a car with his adopted younger sister, Matsuri. After he bought the car, weird things...