Fighting for Love (Yuri love...

By only_a_girl

A new girl comes to town, a girl with secrets she is afraid to share. A girl with a normal life, has her worl... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
The End.......or is it?
Sequel is up!!!!
I love you....

Chapter 18

5.9K 125 7
By only_a_girl

I finished packing my last box, dad had let me skip my last few days of school so I could pack. Mom was coming to pick me up in an hour, Lexie had already come and said her goodbyes, even Hannah came and apologized. I heard a car pull up and I grabbed my bag heading outside, I watched Sam get out of a car, her mom remaining in the drivers side. "What do you want?" "what happened to your hands?" I looked down at the bandages covering my knuckles. "Doesn't matter. If your here to apologize I don't want to hear it, we're done" I spat. My mom pulled up and looked over at us. "I came to say goodbye, and I know I messed up and I am sorry Des!" I looked away, I hate seeing her cry. "Goodbye Sam" I mumbled, I loaded my things into the car. "Des" "what!" she kissed me lightly, "I love you" she whispered. She ran and got into her car, I watched Samantha Kart drive away, I just watched. Hugged Dad and Jack goodbye, and got into the car.

Neither of us spoke for a long time. "We fly to California tomorrow, I already got us a house and you a councilor" "why do I bed a councilor?" "to help you deal with this lesbian faze, you need to get over this cause this isn't who you are" I just glared at her. "Well then you obviously know nothing about me" I spat.

Just two years, then I can go to college and be done with her. I know I won't ever see Sam again, bit maybe that's a good thing. Nothing can last forever, and I guess me and Sam were just not meant to be. This is a new chapter in my life, and I got to do the best I can with what I got.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 7.2K 20
What happens when a girl finds out she is actually a royal and the right heir of an island where only women should live in. Read and find out.
182K 7.3K 55
[GxG] Avery Carlisle is a spoiled rich college girl. She always gets what she wants and desires in her life. She flashes her smile to the world, but...
33.3K 939 42
From best friends to enemies to.... Lovers. Ps. Sensitive issues ahead. Possible trigger warning so read with caution. Thank you by the way!
414K 18.9K 65
"Was that flirting? It kind of felt like flirting. No. Couldn't be. She just thinks the senior girl is cool, like all of my sister's other friends. I...